10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Servanches Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Servanches Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Servanches Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Servanches Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Servanches Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Servanches Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Servanches Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Servanches Aquitaine:
B&B Le petit chateau Servanches
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le petit chateau Servanches offers accommodations in Servanches, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 28 miles from B&B Le petit chateau Servanches, and Bergerac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Le petit chateau Servanches is in a peaceful location and full of character. The host was very helpful and gave us useful advice about places to visit. The pool is delightful, very well suited for the number of people staying in the chateau. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
- Magnifique battisse, de beaux extérieurs avec piscine. La chambre était spacieuse et confortable.
restaurant top à 100 mètres
- Dormir amb una casa tan antiga iben conservada. 700 anys d història
- We hebben genoten van de perfecte gastvrijheid en heerlijke diners!
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Bellevue
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Bellevue is located in Saint-Avit, 29 miles from Angoulême and 26 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Libourne is 27 miles from Hôtes Château Belevue, and Jonzac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We were made very welcome from the start. The apartment was very spacious, the breakfast copious and the bed comfortable. The surroundings were tranquil, worth a return visit
- The Chateau is stunning with spectacular views and the room is not a room it is a complete wing of the chateau and Luxurious
The perfect host, what a delightful location and the room was pure French style. Breakfast was no fuss with a stunning view. Can not recommend highly enough for an insight into high French culture. So passionate about their horses and as an occasional rider this was something I understand fully.
Stunning location, well grounded proprieter.
- This was my husband’s and my second visit to this hotel. Couldn’t fault anything. Location excellent, hosts very welcoming and friendly. Room and bed very comfortable. Loved it.
If I told the truth too many people would go!!
Actually it is a beautiful place and excellent hosts. TV and better internet would be a bonus but did not detract from the experience which was 1st class
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Les Sureaux is located in Le Pizou in the region of Aquitaine. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Émilion is 14 miles from Les Sureaux, and Bergerac is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 26 miles from Les Sureaux.
- Location, welcome, ease of access, beautiful house, immaculately maintained.
Un accueil très chaleureux, un sens du service exceptionnel …
La confiture de pomme maison divine …
- Tout était parfait : accueil, chambre spacieuse et confortable,de l eau fraîche à disposition, une salle de bain avec 2 vasques et un petit déjeuner varié et copieux.
- le couple est tres sympa. le petit-dej royale. le jardin superbe. tres calme et reposant. tres propre.
Séjour très agréable – Cadre magnifique
Les propriétaires étaient à l’écoute de leurs hôtes tout en restant discrets.
Avons apprécié les petits déjeuners copieux : confitures et gâteaux faits “maison”
Chambre spacieuse et décorée avec beaucoup de goût, bénéficie de tout le confort
Adresse à recommander.
chambres de charme “Florence”
One of our best sellers in Ribérac! Located in Ribérac, 29 miles from Angoulême, chambres de charme “Florence” features an outdoor pool and views of the city.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 19 miles from chambres de charme “Florence”, and Bergerac is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Partner asked late in the evening for eggs for breakfast the following day… No hassle whatsoever. Showed us around other rooms. Fantastic hosts and wonderful location, use of free car park right in centre of town.
- A superb building in a peaceful location. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The breakfast was wonderful. This was our first experience of a roll pillow and loved it!!
- Very Charming Accommodation that considering the weather outside was -5 was warm and comfortable,
Fantastic host who made us very welcome.
Beautiful quirky property full of amazing artwork.
Very comfortable bed and great continental breakfast served to us at a time requested.
Fabulous location right in the heart of the town ,we enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the Friday market.
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Fontaine
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Fontaine is located in Ribérac, 29 miles from Angoulême and 19 miles from Périgueux.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bergerac is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Fontaine, and Brantôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- If looking for a no hassle, simple french accommodation in the Area Then This will suit you to a tee. The owner was easy to deal with attentive and booking was easy.
- Warm and friendly welcome. Very helpful with guidance on local restaurants etc.
- An excellent Chambres de Hote, the owners where delightful great ensuite with good shower pressure, short walk to the centre of town, excellent value.
- The room was big and airy, clean and nicely decorated. The dining roomwas large and the breakfast simple but good. You felt part of the family .The owner was very helpful giving directions too.
- This was an excellent find in the heart of Riberac. The room was lovely, romantic and there was no road noise even when it was on market day ( fab). Hosts totally delightful and so was the price. The only reason I didn’t say the beach was great as there isn’t one out of season but the location is ideal for touring and I can honestly say it was a wonderful French dream. Merci xxxxxx
Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne
Located in Allemans in the region of Aquitaine, 26 miles from Angoulême, Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Périgueux is 21 miles from Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne, and Brantôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Fantastic country house, huge swimming pool, spacious interior and rooms, newly renovated in an old estate.Surrounded by forest, lawns, park like grounds.A real find.Wonderful hosts, breakfast, furnishings etc.All good.
- Host was an amazing guy, who couldn’t of helped any more. Amazing place and our family loved every bit of it.
- Très belles prestations et un accueil chaleureux….à recommander vivement….
- Het ontbijt was prima en op ons verzoek ook eerder dan gepland. Goede douche.
- Volledig nieuw dus nieuwe en prachtige inrichting, heel rustig, kleine minibar aanwezig. Lekker ontbijt met verse charcuterie. Prachtig en groot domein.
Domaine de Puyrousse
One of our top picks in Ribérac.Located in Ribérac in the region of Aquitaine, 29 miles from Angoulême, Domaine de Puyrousse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 18 miles from Domaine de Puyrousse, and Bergerac is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 31 miles from Domaine de Puyrousse.
- The family atmosphere in a beautiful and comfortable house
- Aymery and Beatrice were lovely hosts and made us feel very welcome. Our dog had a holiday romance with their lovely little dog! The absolutely beautiful house is elevated on a hill with lovely views and you can walk down and along the river – a great dog walk. Riberac is a small but lively town with a market once a week and quite a few nice restaurants. There are a lot of English in town (is that good or bad?). Breakfast is the lovely dining room was excellent with home made jams and even marmalade. Our room was extremely comfortable with a very modern en-suite shower room. We very much enjoyed our visit and would definitely stay again if we were in the area.
- Perfect B&B for a stopover or a journey to discover the Perigord Vert: located in a historic building, overlooking the green valley of the Dronne, surrounded by beautiful landscape. A warm welcome by the friendly owners. Typical ‘table d’hotes’ in the evening upon reservation, Aperitif on the terrace possible…fresh air, calm nights – a place you will not forget.
The location close to Riberac is good.Quiet location plenty of of space and dog friendly although currently we dont have one.
A super old farm house to stay in full of character and antiques,really delightful people that owned the property.,so helpful and kind.
We’d return when we travel that area again.
La Périgourdine – Chambres d’Hôtes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, La Périgourdine – Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Saint-Laurent-des-Hommes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Émilion is 21 miles from La Périgourdine – Chambres d’Hôtes, and Périgueux is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Location was good – considering the purpose of the trip
The old farmhouse was well renovated and the WiFi was good
A new chambres d’hotes, having only opened this summer. Well placed for walks in the southern Dordogne area, along the River Isla with excellent cycle trails set out up into the forests of the region. An easy day’s drive from Les Sables D’Olonne or La Rochelle and from there down to The Tarn region.
A pleasant family-run business withe madame very caring and supportive of children. Lovely bedrooms and wet rooms, which do not have privacy doors at this stage. Good breakfast of French bread and croissants.
Charming accommodation in countryside, great pool and large deck in the garden to relax on.
Breakfast on the patio with attentive host.
Large boules/petanque court, we played often in the evening and the hosts often joined us.
Modern accommodation with double rooms, a family room and gite.
Recommend for several days or longer.
- The room was clean and modern in a pretty location.
- very friendly family in an ideal rural location with swimming pool! The family invited us to the village fete which was very enjoyable
- Location was good – considering the purpose of the trip
Château La Thuilière
Located in Saint-Front-de-Pradoux in the region of Aquitaine, 27 miles from Saint-Émilion, Château La Thuilière features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 20 miles from Le Château La Thuilière, and Bergerac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 18 miles from Château La Thuilière.
- Evening meal was special , bedrooms beautiful ,grounds amazing
- Fabulous, lovingly restored chateau in picturesque surroundings. Quiet, welcoming, with a really personal touch from the hosts including a superb dinner and luxurious continental breakfast with all the trimmings. Comfortable and spacious rooms with great views. We’ll definitely visit again.
- Wonderful hosts in a stunning Chateau! The food is just outstanding from breakfast to the taster menu for dinner.
- Really enjoyed our stay- looking forward to spending a few days there again sometime!
Dîners dignent d’un chef étoilé.
Tout était parfait
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Château Puygrenier offers accommodations in Villefranche-de-Lonchat. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Bordeaux is 31 miles from Château Puygrenier, and Saint-Émilion is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Lovely family atmosphere.
Interesting, friendly and helpful hosts.
- Laura is an excellent host! We enjoyed the stay very much! Even though the Chateau doen’t have vineyards the Chateau is very beautiful and clean
- Very welcoming and interesting hosts. Very quiet and fab location only 15 mins from St Emillion.
- Lovely property, friendly staff and excellent food.
We had the junior suite which had lots of space. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the bathroom full size.
We had dinner that Laura cooked reflecting our likes and was great value at €30 plus €10 for wine. Breakfast was simple but very good too. Bread and croissants warm from the local baker.
I know Laura does not cook every day but if you ask she might and as it’s a very rural location this is a great option.
We arrived in darkness and left early so can’t moment on the surrounding area but I know they did a great deal of work and the house is impeccable.
Laura and Mike are wonderful, entertaining, hosts. We will be back.
And by the way Wifi was excellent too
- Lovely family atmosphere.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Servanches Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Servanches Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Servanches Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Servanches Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!