10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Serinyà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serinyà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Serinyà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serinyà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serinyà Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Serinyà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Serinyà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Serinyà Catalonia:
Ca la Flora
Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the centre of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31.1 miles away.
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
- It was an amazing stay in the 20th century historic house with home-style breakfast and the room with romantic name “canela”. It is highly recommended.
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is offered.Roses is 24.9 miles from Maspitra B&B, while Cadaqués is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20.5 miles from Maspitra B&B.
- Very friendly and welcoming reception! Beautiful interior of the house with fantastic animal paintings from the owner. Exciting exterior with pool and outdoor kitchen area. Kids loved the dog! Absolutely fabulous and tasty breakfast! Many great tips from the owner for travelling around the area.
- The location was beautiful and quiet with excellent views and within easy walking distance to local hills and town of Besalu. The hospitality we were shown was also excellent with very good recommendations provided for day trips to suit our holiday itinerary. Altogether, the property offered us ideal holiday accommodation and facilities at a very reasonable cost.
- Incredible views. Quiet and tranquil. Friendly and helpful host.
- The warm welcome and genuine hospitality was wonderful. Superb breakfast with the most stunning view, great attention to detail throughout the whole property. The secluded pool was a real treat. The rooms are all individually decorated with the owners own art work, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The lady running Maspitra is lovely – so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is superb. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated. It is situated next to a lovely forest, ideal for walks. Will definitely stay here again.
Mas Roure Vell
Each room and loft is air conditioned and has a garden view. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and towels. The loft also has a kitchen area with a hob, an oven, a microwave, a coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and a fridge. Rooms are equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.There is easy access to A26 Motorway and Garrotxa Volcanic Region and Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
- Everything – amazing and gorgeous staff , wonderful views , magnificent rooms
Can Patiras B&B
The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the restaurant works on prior request. Massages are also available.You can play table tennis and billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Girona is 19.3 miles from Can Patiras B&B, while Roses is 17.4 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24.9 miles from the property.
- Great dinner (and breakfast) in front of the fireplace. The hosts are super friendly and helpful. The house is surrounded by an awesome landscape. Everything great!
- The staff was extremely friendly with us, we took this B&B as they had amazing reviews about everything in general and mainly because they accepted pets of any size (we went with our 34kgs dog). From the begining until the end of our stay (only one night) they treated us as friends, we will definitely come back, it is specially good for long or short weekends as it is close to many attractive locations around La Garrotxa.
Chris & Bart were wonderful hosts and made us feel right at home.
The continental breakfast includes, among many other things, delicious homemade bread and jam.
The room was amazing, as were the views you can enjoy from it.
The house, garden and pool are great to hang out in, you don’t even need to go anywhere else!
They have 6 wonderful rescue dogs who are very friendly and make the stay unique.
Free pool table!
The peace and quiet
Uno de los mejores alojamientos en los que he estado. Entorno estupendo. La casa es preciosa y tiene hasta el mínimo detalle.
La habitación Africa es amplia, bonita y cómoda.
El desayuno es casero y muy completo. Cada día ponen un queso y embutido distinto. Puedes acompañarlo de distintos panes, huevos,zumo natural y fruta, cereales, mermadas caseras…
Los anfitriones te harán sentir como en casa y sus galgos son una delicia.
Hemos pasado 4 días estupendos, ideal para disfrutar del entorno, de la zona, y de la casa con la piscina.
- La comoditat, i el bon tracte dels propietaris de la casa. Un paisatje molt relaxant i molt romàntic. Molt a prop del poble es pot anar pasejant!
With free WiFi access in public areas, the air-conditioned rooms come with classic furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the spacious garden fitted with tables, chairs and sun loungers. Here, they will also find barbecue facilities, table tennis and a children’s playground. The on-site restaurant is available with prior reservation.Cistella’s centre is a 2-minute drive from Can Clotas. Girona is 37.3 miles away.
- Friendly staff, lovely residence and tasty breakfast. Not too far from Figueres (you need a car) and other locations if you’re doing the Dali triangle as we did. The community room with kitchen facilities was good as on arrival we did not want to go to a restaurant, so had a small snack on site.
hospitable and helpful hosts who welcomed us as we were family
we were guided at excursions and beautiful restaurants
the place Was very nicely clean and well maintained
We hope to come back another time
- Good value, very pleasant managers, clean , good location, basic breakfast
- This was the second time that we stayed here on vacation. Again, it was a fantastic experience. Can Clotas feels like a private home thanks to Yolanta and Hernan, the hosts, who are making sure that you feel great here. The property is an old farm house that has been wonderfully renovated, with beautiful rooms, individual and public terrassses, a nice pool and garden. The house is surrouned by fields and forrests, it feels all very peaceful and relaxing. You get a rich breakfast and for the rest of the day you have a kitchen to prepare yourself food, and the next restaurant is just a 10 min walk away, or you take the car and you will have a large number of great restaurants in the surrounding villages (ask Yolanta and Hernan for recommendations which they have plenty, just one example they gave us: restaurant Equilibri in Navata.)
- Beautiful setting! We loved it all stone house, pool, breakfast, and staff!! Thank you David and Eva
Mas Camins B&B
There is a shared lounge area. Each room is also heated and comes with a wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Mas Camins you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. A free shuttle service into town is available. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Lovely host in a beautiful house, where the family live downstairs and the rooms to rent are upstairs. In a small town near to a bar/restaurant with good food. The room itself was fantastic, very comfortable and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was typically Spanish with fresh coffee and toast, tomato, cheese, cold meats and juice. The owner lady was very attentive and kind. Parking available behind house.
- Very cute place! Perfect for couples for a romantic getaway.
- The locality and the friendliness of the staff were great.
- Lovely arty house in old and interesting village. We and our dog were made welcome and we had a spacious room with a comfortable bed, bath and balcony. The owner has a few cats and chickens in the garden as well as a well behaved Great Dane. Nice spanish breakfast in the courtyard and we had supper in the local bar as there is no restaurant on site.
Dog friendly place
Style of the house
Very friendly hosts
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
The hosts are friendly, welcoming
and caring. The place is beautiful and so well looked after and filled with love …. and the food: simply delicious!
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
- We spent a very pleasant night in this hotel. The owner were very friendly and helped us to choose the right hiking route for our needs. We loved the room with the fireplace. Very cosy. We were all around happy.
- Super nice couple, it was a very pleasant stay! Awesome food, lovely Hotel! Will for sure go again!
- So happy to have found this place, felt just like home, Goretti and Roy are wonderful hosts.
- The hosts are friendly, welcoming
Mas de la Roda
All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas de la Roda, and Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Figueres is 21 miles from Cala Clareta, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Cala Clareta.
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
Logement atypique avec la chambre voutée. L’accueil est très agréable et l’hôte très disponible. petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Mise à disposition d’un mini frigo très appréciable.
L’emplacement pour découvrir le coin est pratique et au calme. Le village sur la falaise est surprenant. Chambre très confortable. Mise à disposition de livres, DVD…
Heel grote ruimte, twee kamers, plus aparte badkamer, en een balkon met schitterend uitzicht.
Er was een koelkastje en waterkoker met koffie / thee faciliteiten aanwezig.
De eigenaresse was heel aardig, ze heeft ons bij de bus opgewacht en ons zelfs de laatste dag naar Olot gebracht! Superservice! In de buurt zijn schitterende wandelingen te maken, goed bewegwijzerd, maar neem wel zelf een goede wandelkaart mee! Heel rustig !
Je kunt op het pleintje in het centrum bij de pub prima hamburgers met enorme broodjes, lekkere salade en eenvoudige, maar goede en niet dure tapas eten. Verwacht geen hoogstandjes, maar wij hebben er 2 keer naar tevredenheid gegeten.
- Die Gastgeberin ist aus Schottland und war sehr freundlich und hat uns sofort Tipps gegeben für einen kleinen Spaziergang und Restaurants. Die Aussicht und die Lage des Zimmers war ein Traum. sehr liebevolles Frühstück und sehr leises Zimmer.
- The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Mas Tulsà Rural
Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Serinyà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Serinyà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Serinyà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Serinyà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!