10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Selva Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Selva Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Selva Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selva Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selva Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Selva Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Selva Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Selva Majorca:
Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 16.8 miles from Tramuntana Suites.
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
We’ve had a really nice stay at the Tramuntana Suites.
The apartment was perfect for three, although there was no kitchen and we didn’t know it before our arrival so it changed our plans (especially financially, we were thinking about cooking sometimes instead of going to a restaurant each and every night).
Beautiful view from our balcony, beautiful and clean apartment !
Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant are amazing.
Staff is really really lovely, nice and helpful… Thank you !
The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. El Arenal is 19 miles from Casa Mona, and Alcudia is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice B&B with a lovley host. The old building is nicely renovated (modern/stylish room&bathroom, AC and good WiFi in the room) with a beautiful garden to sit outside in the morning or at night. It is easy to reach with the car. After the delicious breakfast we drove with a rental to all areas of Mallorca as the location is very convenient and returned at night.
- We had such a lovely time in Casa Mona. Marcella is the perfect host accommodating to all our needs. The pictures do no justice to this place, would definitely come back again!
Everything was wonderful, garden, casa, breakfast.
I would highly recommend and will definitely return here 😉
+ Very friendly Host
+ Beautiful place with ancient furniture and a nice garden
+ Good breakfast
- Really good breakfast included, the woman in charge of the place was nice, and the house is just beautiful.
Ca’n Pep Alojamiento
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. El Arenal is 14 miles from Ca’n Pep Alojamiento, and Alcudia is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Everything, best hostess ever, best welcome, best breakfast
- Dagmar has been great host, taking care of any requirements and provided tons of great information to discover new places off the beaten track.
- Loved our room with a bathroom. We absolutely loved the breakfast and Gertrude, the owner, who spoiled us rotten. She made sure we have everything we want and more. Super nice, easy stay!
- Great location for hiking and exploring the island by car. Lovely little hotel filled with personal touches. The breakfast was magnificent.
Wonderful atmospheric place to stay. For us, the location was excellent and allowed us to travel all over the Island during our 5 day stay. We had the 2 room suite with attached bathroom-very comfortable. Fantastic breakfast which Dagmar produced each day. Very helpful and accommodating hostess, Dagmar, who gave us a lot of tips as to where to visit and where to eat locally. Parking is nearby in a free public carpark, a short walk away from the residence.
Definitely stay there again, and can definitely recommend to others.
Thank you Dagmar for a lovely stay.
Fincaurlaub Son Miranda
Each room at Fincaurlaub Son Miranda features free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Fincaurlaub Son Miranda guests will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25.5 miles away.
If you want to have the luxury and no contact with other turists, don’t come to this place.
On the contrary the Finca Son Miranda would give you a pleasent place, were to share some opinions with Petra (the owner) and the other guests, enjoying the typical island flora.
The place is located on the half way from Palma to Port de Alcudia and its ideal to visit all the other place around the island.
If you chose to have the breakfast, you will get surprise from Petra every morning with a different meal.
Parking is directly at the accomodation available for free.
The swimming pool dimension gives you also the opportunity to have a swim.
A small gym and sauna are available.
- If its peace and quite you are after, this place is perfect. Its located a bit away from the busy roads leading to Sencelles, and the property itself is quite large, allowing some space around the house. You wake up to the sound of birds in the morning and we even spotted a hare roaming around. Breakfast was fair enough, but the hostess did not engage in conversation at all. Laundry service was delivered to the door and was reasonably priced.
- Prachtige tuin, mooi uitzicht, helemaal verscholen in het groen.
- Tolles Haus mit tollen Zimmern und nettem Personal
- El entorno es muy bonito, el personal muy atento y amable, la habitación muy confortable y limpia. En mi caso valoro mucho el parking en recinto privado. Desayuno muy rico.
- If you want to have the luxury and no contact with other turists, don’t come to this place.
Certain accommodations feature a seating area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Arenal is 24 miles from Mister Green, and Alcudia is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 22 miles from Mister Green.
- The bed was fantastic – huge and comfortable as well as the whole finca and the room. It was perfekt cleaned and they have an eye on every detail. Gemma – the host – was so kind and took care for us. We had a Wedding in Sa Pobla Area and she took care for us and the Logistics with the Taxi and was available all the time. The Location is perfekt for a Wedding or Birthday Party. It is a Home far away from Home.
- Fantastic hotel, run by the extremely capable and lovely Gemma. Nothing was too much trouble for her – the rooms were lovely and clean. I will definitely be going back.
- We really enjoyed this stay! The villa is beautiful and very good equipped. The room was big and the bed was very comfortable! Maria was so nice and helpful. I would really recommend a stay there if you would like see different places of Mallorca and have a car to go there. It is central, Palma is about 30 min away, and within good connection to the highway.
- Gemma and Maria were very nice. We rented 3 rooms and since no one else was staying that night, we had the whole house to ourselves. It’s a beautiful house. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. It’s located in a small, non-touristy town, about a 15 minute drive to Alcudia and Port d’ Alcudia.
- Room was spacious with air conditioning, bed very comfy
Sa Madona de sa Pleta
Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alcudia is 9 miles from Sa Madona de sa Pleta, and Playa de Palma is 22 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The owner was helpful and supplied relevant information. An old house set in the village of Muro, a taste of authentic Majorca, so different from the resorts. The room was a good size with a large shuttered window that opened to give a view of the street. Muro is good position to explore the Albufera Park and north towards Pollenca or Alcudia
Very charming house with what seems like traditional furniture. Even though we had to share a bathroom, it was always perfectly clean. It was possible to use everything in the kitchen. We had relaxed breakfasts in the court of the building.
There is a small dog around – the houseowner lives right next to the place – but he never led the dog out when we were around. Also no barking or anything like that.
I would always come back 🙂
- Great atmosphere, comfortable bed, family run guesthouse in a charming old building.
- Raffa’s the perfect host, very caring and helpful
*Beautiful, clean room
*The host is very friendly, helpful, make you fell like at home and take care for everything to be perfectly clean
*20 minute drive from the Muro Beach
*Close to Pollenca and Alcudia that are far better and more interesting than the Southside
*Beautiful, ancient house
*Not many tourists
Ecocirer Guest House
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi .A breakfast consisting of natural, fresh, local and in-season products is served everyday.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 13.7 miles from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14.9 miles from Ecocirer Bed & Breakfast.
- Martin (and Mango the dog) were wonderful hosts. We loved our room, and it was great having a washing machine to use. And Martin had a bowl full of oranges and a juicer to use. It’s a short walk into the lively town center for tapas in the evening, and a light breakfast in the morning.
- Outstanding, creative breakfast every morning. Even though we are not vegetarian we loved the new tastes and flavours of Barbara’s kitchen. Our room was very comfortable with lots of recycled furniture and beautiful art work. Lovely to have a kettle and teabags at our disposal in the room. Martin and Barbara made a point of chatting to us every morning and were very helpful in locating places for dinner in what is a quiet season after New Year. Lizy welcomed us on our arrival with a lovely smile and a cup of tea. She served us breakfast every day and explained each dish.
The breakfast was very delicious (we could have eaten double the portion 🙂
Barbara and Martin created a relaxing atmosphere with little details everywhere where we felt like home.
All were very friendly and helpful.
- excellent service. lovely breakfasts. lovely room.
- Beautiful room and garden. Good location near the centre of Soller. Amazing breakfast, different delicious vegan creations every morning. Very friendly hosts. Perfect!
Can Moragues de Soller
A flat-screen TV is available.El Arenal is 19 miles from Can Moragues de Soller, and Alcudia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from Can Moragues de Soller.
- Simply Perfect, i come back and i have high Standards and expectations about a Hotel. Right in the center and super silent!!!!
- Enjoyed a quiet stay in this centrally located property. We arrived late but this was not an issue with gaining entry. The staff were accommodating for our late check-in.
- Clean, well-priced authentic Spanish building, giving excellent access to a range of restaurants & cafes in the pretty town of Soller, walks in the Tramuntana mountain region of Majorca, plus trips into beautiful Palma.
- Spacious, super clean, nice owner. Convenient location yet tucked away. High ceilings and old world charm.
- This is a beautiful Majorcan house, a few minutes’ walk from the cathedral and the historic city centre with a large, spacious courtyard with a view of the mountains. The wifi router was in the room, and provided excellent connection. The host was extremely friendly and helped us out with planning our trip.
All rooms have heating and are equipped with a wardrobe. Some have a private bathroom and some have access to a shared bathroom.The property offers buffet breakfast and there is free public parking 150 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, and rock climbing. Plaza de Sóller Square is 500 feet from the hostel and it offers a number of bars that serve typical local dishes and tapas. You can take a train to Puerto de Sóller and enjoy its beaches or go on a boat excursion along the coast.
- Staff on arrival very friendly. Central location and value for money
- The receptionist magdelene was excellent very informative and cheery
- A good experience. I had a room with toilet at the floor. The room was nice and comfortable for this price class. I was trekking and it was nice to have a stand for trekking clothes in the room. The view was beautiful. The room had a heating. The personal was very friendly and helpful. My roomwish was recognised and email answered in advance.
- Great location, friendly helpful staff, beautiful views from all rooms. It was lovely to have fresh towels and the room cleaned each day.
- Excellent value for money and location. Nice quiet room with views overlooking courtyard and the town. Friendly,helpful staff. Cyclist friendly with space to lock up bikes
Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Palma de Mallorca is 8 miles from Finca Ses Canyes Mallorca, and El Arenal is 11 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Selva Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Selva Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Selva Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Selva Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!