10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sechelt British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sechelt British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sechelt British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sechelt British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sechelt British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sechelt British Columbia:
Davis Bay Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Sechelt.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Davis Bay Bed & Breakfast is located in Sechelt in the region of British Columbia, just 29 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Nanaimo is 21 miles from Davis Bay Bed & Breakfast, and Parksville is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was lovely. Our hostess was super and the breakfast was yummy?
- Heidi was very welcoming and accomodating. The view was stunning!
- Breakfast was delicious and view from room spectacular
- Breakfast has a variety of options, is prepared and served well.
- The size of the room was very large and the view was spectacular!
At The Shore Bed and Breakfast
Located on the shores of the Salish Sea, this bed and breakfast is 3.1 miles from downtown Sechelt. It offers a private 2-course breakfast and suites with a whirlpool tub.Each At the Shore Bed & Breakfast suite is furnished with a fireplace and a private deck with views of Porpoise Bay. A refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker are provided.A media room with a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a selection of DVDs is part of this bed and breakfast. An outdoor jacuzzi overlooks the ocean.Sechelt Golf and Country Club is a 5-minute drive from Sechelt At the Shore Bed & Breakfast. Porpoise Bay Provincial Park is 4.7 miles away.
- Everything was perfect! The serenity of the landscape is amazing; the attention to detail in all the decore was wonderful; the breakfasts were delicious; Norma and Peter were fabulous hosts…. Can’t wait to come back again!
- All the small touches at this B&B made for a great stay
This property is well cared for and loved by the owners. You can tell a lot of love and
thoughtfulness went in to making sure their guests are comfortable. Beautiful spot
and the breakfasts are great. The breakfast menu makes it easy for just about anyone
to find something that would make them happy.
- Wonderful spot at the sunshine coast. We loved Gibsons Landing, too.
- Our stay was wonderful. The view and grounds were beautiful. The hosts were inviting and friendly. The breakfasts were superb!
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Tucker’s Inn is located in Sechelt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing. Nanaimo is 22 miles from Tucker’s Inn, and Parksville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
It was a clean bright suite,
Hottub out the door.
Be hard pressed to find a more accommodating and friendly host. Keith, (our host) was exceptional.
- Beautiful gardens, great decor and friendly hosts.
- We arrived with a problem ( flat tyre) and Keith and Sunny could not have been more helpful. That certainly went the extra mile to help us get back on the road. Bedroom and bathroom very good. Lounge area with cooking facilities excellent . Garden and surrounding area very good.
Keith and Sunny do an amazing job! They were very friendly, knowledgable and the breakfast (thanks Sunny for the delicious baked goods!) were superb. We had the suite next to the hot tub and that made it perfect for a nice relaxing dip.
I highly recommend staying at Tucker’s Inn if you would like to see some of the Sunshine Coast!
- If you are looking for a hotel/B&B at Sunshine Coast, Tucker’s Inn is the best place I have ever seen: wonderful hosts, lovely gardens, big, bright and clean rooms and delicious breakfast every morning. Bonus: small beach is just across the road.
- It was a clean bright suite,
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Treetopbnb offers accommodations in Sechelt. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nanaimo is 22 miles from Treetopbnb, and Parksville is 24 miles from the property. Nanaimo Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautifully designed house with a spacey saloon opening to huge balcony having an amazing treetop panaromic sea wiew.Owner is very kind,nice and helpful person.Very clean,cosy place.
- Nothing, left early because the room smell was musty, ugh!!
- The place was really great with a fantastic view. The bed is very comfortable.
- The room and facilities were great, Jeffery the owner was very friendly and attentive. And the location is very good as long as you have a car. Very comfortable beds and very well set up. The communal lounge area and patio with hammock were fantastic to relax in at the end of a day or to have breakfast on in the morning.
- The view from the deck was as noted on booking.com.
Davis Brook Retreat
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Davis Brook Retreat is located in Sechelt in the region of British Columbia, just 26 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Very nice family.
Greeted so nicely
Warm comfortable house and room
Very very nice…. best place we stayed by far…
Clean, tasteful accommodation…very friendly hosts..
Nice and quiet ?
- Beautifully natural property with a view of the water and well travelled, engaging hosts. Comfortable bed and a lovely breakfast. Thank you Rosette and Bob. Lovely to meet you.
- The room was beautiful and well stocked with extra toiletries, and the couple who run the place were friendly and charming. The setting was beautiful and secluded, with forest and water views.
- We stayed in the home of Rosette and Bob, a charming couple who live in the woods a few km from Sechelt. We rented the Taj Mahal Suite which has access to a patio overlooking the pool and which has a view of the Sechelt inlet. The room is beautifully decorated and has a very comfortable bed. Bob and Rosette were very welcoming and offered advice on what to do in the area and where to go to dinner. We can highly recommend them for a bed and breakfast stay.
- Very nice family.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nestledown B&B offers accommodations in Halfmoon Bay, just 22 miles from Nanaimo.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Parksville is 23 miles from Nestledown B&B, and Sechelt is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very Comfy bed. Nice clean fully equipped kitchenette. Private bathroom. Private entrance to unit with south facing patio. Nice clean BBQ on patio for guests to use, and the hotub was nice and clean as well. Well maintained property. Friendly, helpful hostess.
- Hot tub was great after a evening out . Bed was very comfortable ,breakfast was great and the host was very informative and organized.
- Great quiet location. Inside every attention had been given to detail, decor, furnishings and bathroom ( under floor heating) were finished to a very high standard. Very comfortable bed. Breakfast served in the room was delicious. Nice to be able to make our own tea and coffee.
Property is beautiful and well maintained
Room has everything you need. Bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Hosts were friendly and very helpful in providing you with information on what to se and do while you are there
- Just a wonderful experience all around. Good food, pleasant surroundings, comfortable bed.
Henderson Beach Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Henderson Beach Guest House offers accommodations in Roberts Creek. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Vancouver is 27 miles from Henderson Beach Guest House, and Richmond is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 28 miles from Henderson Beach Guest House.
- Relaxing and tranquil over night getaway. Will be back again soon. Loved the location – close to the beach, set in the forest.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and private with a beautiful view of the woods. The breakfast was tasty and the owner was really nice.
- Bed was very comfortable. Quiet, peaceful forest setting close to a lovely beach. Green walls, fir doors and trim mimicked forest outside. Fresh, tasty cut up fruit in the fridge. Coffee cream!
- Quiet and clean. Private with its own patio among trees. Convenient to the water to watch the sun set.
- Owner friendly and helpful. Private deck looking into forest. Quick walk to beach
The Artist and The Quiltmaker – Victorian Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Roberts Creek in the region of British Columbia, 26 miles from Vancouver, The Artist and The Quiltmaker – Victorian Bed and Breakfast features a barbecue and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Richmond is 29 miles from Artist Quiltmaker B&B, and Nanaimo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Such a welcoming couple and friendly lovely home! This was our second stay and we will be back in the future.
Appreciate a pet friendly atmosphere. We think of Sherri and Vic as new friends!!
- The breakfasts were excellent and the house and gardens lovely.
- Sherry and Victor are perfect hosts and welcome you like friends, the rooms we had were beautiful, breakfast was chef-like and there omme dations for trips on the Sunshine Coast were very helpful.
- A wonderful breakfast. Absolutely delicious. We had Brandy in the parlour sat on the deck and watched the stars then enjoyed the hot tub and watched a movie.
- Super friendly owners. Great breakfasts. Clean facilities & very comfortable king size bed. Nice glass of sherry. We would definitely stay there again!!
- Such a welcoming couple and friendly lovely home! This was our second stay and we will be back in the future.
Shades of Jade Inn & Spa
Located in Roberts Creek in the region of British Columbia, 27 miles from Vancouver, Shades of Jade Inn & Spa features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Richmond is 31 miles from Shades of Jade Inn & Spa, and Nanaimo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Madeira Park Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Madeira Park Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Madeira Park, just 25 miles from Parksville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Pamela and Dennis were fantastic hosts. They were very inviting and really helpful with giving us information about the place and things to do. Room was clean and spacious, breakfast was a highlight (freshly baked scones, french toast, delicious fruit), and endless things to keep us entertained (hot tub, plenty of tv channels, board games etc). I would stay here again.
- Our hosts, Pam and Dennis, were not only great fun and stimulating to talk with, having lived all over the world, but their senses of humor (and perfect choice of background music) added immeasurably to the delight of their gourmet breakfasts in this magnificent setting. The book they had put together of recommendations for local restaurants, hikes, area happenings, maps, was extremely helpful. Our stay was a quality time which only added to the natural beauty of this unique location–we definitely would love to come back! Thanks Pam and Dennis!!
- View from the room is fabulous. Hosts, Pam and Dennis, very friendly and attentive. Hot tub great. Good breakfast! Everything we needed for a couple of nights.
Amazing presentation and quality of food. Delightful host/hostess, great conversation.
The best view day and night. We will go back again.
- The owners were amazing and wonderful to talk to and very helpful they went above and beyond what owners of a B &B should do, even picked us up from town when we couldn’t get a ride!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sechelt British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sechelt British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sechelt British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!