10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Scarborough Junction Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Scarborough Junction Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Scarborough Junction Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scarborough Junction Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scarborough Junction Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Scarborough Junction Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Scarborough Junction Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Scarborough Junction Ontario:
25 Pidgeon st.
Located 7 miles from Toronto Eaton Center in Toronto, 25 Pidgeon st. Features free WiFi access and private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 7 miles from 25 Pidgeon st., and Princess of Wales Theater is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Scarborough is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, entertainment and city trips.
No reviews yet.
Toronto Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Toronto! Built in the 1890s, this historic Victorian townhouse is about half a mile from Dundas Square in downtown Toronto. Free Wi-Fi and a daily open buffet breakfast are provided.The individually decorated rooms of the Toronto Garden Inn feature antique furniture and a cable TV. Air conditioning and a telephone with free local calls are included.Beverages and snacks are available of the Garden Inn at all times. Guests can also relax in the beautiful living room or on the garden deck.The Distillery Historic District is less than one mile from the Garden Inn Toronto. The Mackenzie House is a 10 minute walk away. Union Station is about a 15 minute walk from the inn, while the Bus Terminal is a 20 minute walk.
- The proprietors were helpful and friendly – there was a good tour of the facilities and the food selection was great. We were thankful to find a room in the right location, on March break, with little notice. The room was comfortable and clean. For them to pre-arrange a parking permit was a great service!
- The fridge was super stocked! The room was great (: enjoyed talking with other guests during breakfast. Thanks so much!
- The hosts were very nice. The location is perfect – 15min.walk from the Union station. The room was very nice and comfortable. There were 2 washrooms, which could be used. Breakfast included a lot of cereals, a choice of cheese and they even backed pancakes once.
- Made own breakfast – good food selection. Enjoyed company of guests.
- Amazing host, good service, always very helpful, and very good breakfast! Will recommend to stay. We had a great time!
Pimblett’s Toronto Downtown Bed &Breakfast
Pimblett’s Toronto Downtown Bed &Breakfast is located in Toronto, just 0.8 miles from Toronto Eaton Center.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.1 miles from Pimblett’s Toronto B&B, and Princess of Wales Theater is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from Pimblett’s Toronto Downtown Bed &Breakfast.
- Very pleasant stay, very calm and quiet at night and the very nice owner makes the best scramble eggs and pancakes of the world! We will go back!
- Breakfast was excellent and the conversation with the chef was very good.
- Breakfast was made to order; enjoyed talking with staff and other travellers
The staff’s kindness.
Breakfast cooked personaly by the staff.
- Very welcoming, fascinating idiosyncratic collections displayed throughout the house, great breakfasts with lots of variety personalized to guests’ tastes and prepared to perfection by John the cook.
Downtown Home Inn B&B
Downtown Home Inn B&B offers accommodations in Toronto.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Toronto Eaton Center is 0.9 miles from Downtown Home Inn B&B, and Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.1 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Clean and quiet. Comfortable bed. Decent supplies for breakfast.
- amazing experience in TORONTO! the manager of hotel is very warmly. room is big, the location is very good! very near from gay zone. i miss this place!
- Our hostess, “Dodi” was very personable. I would definitely recommend this property!
- Nice spot, close to the ROM and other attractions. Comfy rooms, and a decent breakfast selection in the morning.
Very convenient, cosy and comfortable home in a very good location, 5 min walk from the metro. Spent 4 nights there and started to feel at home.
The room was comfortable, and we slept very well.
The staff was basically absent, we didn’t really see anyone for the whole trip, but they take care of everything like preparing breakfast. The advantage of no-staff is that things are quick (e.g. checkin).
I would stay again!
McGill Inn B&B
One of our best sellers in Toronto! McGill Inn B&B is located in the Downtown Toronto neighborhood in Toronto, half a mile from Toronto Eaton Center and 0.8 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.1 miles from McGill Inn B&B, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from McGill Inn B&B.
Super nice Location, close to bars restaurants etc.
Almost everything is in walking distance.
Ergin and Brian are super friendly and helpful
– The location was perfect, down town, central, close to public transport, shops and so on
– The Owner was super friendly and helpfull. He send me the directions how to get to the place and gave me all extra information which was really good and in person hé was as helpfull.
– Breakfast was super good, oats, breed, spreads, fruit and even glutenfree, and lactosefree options. I love it.
– The room was super nice, spacious, way better than it looked on pictures. And there were many bathrooms so I never had to wait which was super convenient
- Location is perfect, house is cozy, bathroom is beautiful and the host is friendly and really helpful. He helped me with the lost luggage and gave me some good tips for the city visit. All in all, a great place to stay!
- One of the best booking.com experiences ever. The location is perfect, very close to subway and streetcar, good cafes, cinema, and markets. The house is clean, the kitchen is full of beverages and breakfast food. Above all, the owners are very friendly, kind and responsive.
- It was clean and comfortable and really nice breakfast.
- Super nice Location, close to bars restaurants etc.
Madison Manor B&B and Pub
Madison Manor B&B and Pub is located in Toronto, just 1.5 miles from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 1.5 miles from Madison Manor B&B and Pub, and Princess of Wales Theater is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location. Pub voucher and breakfast were good.
- We had a nice stay only thing that could maybe improve is if they had a small fridge in the room that would be nice. For anyone elderly or not healthy we were on the fourth floor and there’s no elevator so would suggest they request a room on lower level.
- The check in receptionist took our bags to the room when we went for dinner. We received a voucher to use for food or drinks. The manager and servers made us feel right at home. We would definitely return for another stay.
- Great location next to the subway, clean room, nice staff, good breakfast, beautiful building
- Location was great for the price. The pub coupon covered most of my meal. It was a nice plus.
Making Waves Boatel
Making Waves Boatel offers accommodations in Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is one mile from Making Waves Boatel, and Toronto Eaton Center is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The hosts were lovely and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! Location is convenient to all of downtown. Amazing view of skyline and CN Tower from the property.
- A unique experience. Incredible hosts. Great location.
- The breakfast was lovely, we appreciated being able to leave our cases at the boat while we explored more of Toronto. The boat is moored close to the Music Gardens a beautiful part of Toronto.
- Location was superb. Hosts were superb. Breakfast was superb
- Very close to everything. We walked to all the things we wanted to see in down town Toronto including a Jays game.. our hosts were very hospitable and very knowledgeable of the area and all the events happening and more then happy to try to get us coupons and discounts for many attractions..
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast
Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2 miles from Rose Garden B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- So many thoughtful details. Beautiful decor, breakfast bountiful and delicious, bed and bath roomy and extremely comfortable. Doug and Lisa are charming, extremely helpful, and a delight. They are very knowledgeable about the area and were able to guide me to a restaurant nearby that I was very happy with.
- Friendly B&B owners, nice decor and delicious breakfast. Great location a short walk from subway and restaurants. I will stay there again.
- Doug and Lisa are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious and accommodations were quite comfortable. I would definitely return to the Rose Garden B&B.
- Helpful, welcoming hosts who send you easy-to-follow instructions on how to use public transit to get to the B&B from Pearson airport. Lovely breakfasts. Thank you, Doug and Lisa! They have a clean, comfy home with lots of character. The B&B is located a short walk away from two subway stations, and from Bloor St. I really enjoyed my stay, and will stay here again.
- Doug and Lisa were very nice and made us feel welcome in their home. Thank you for your hospiatlity.
Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This historic Toronto property in Roncesvalles Village is within a 10-minute walk of Lake Ontario and Marilynn Bell Park. Bonnevue Manor serves a full breakfast and offers free high-speed internet access in every room.The individually decorated guest rooms are equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities. The bathroom provides 2 sinks.Guests at Bonnevue Manor Bed & Breakfast can relax in the outside veranda or in the lounge, which features a fireplace and cable TV. Free on-site parking is available.This property is 1.2 miles from Exhibition Station GO Rail. It is within 3.1 miles of Toronto Island Airport and the University of Toronto.
- Breakfast was excellent. Plenty of options. They have an espresso machine. We had to leave early and they accommodated that with a pre-made breakfast. Excellent restaurants are nearby. It isn’t as hard to find as other reviews have stated. There is parking in the back. They walk you through the transit system of Toronto if you have never been and provided a lot information about the area. You may need to use the wifi of the third floor if you are located on the second, but it was a strong signal with no issues.
- A cheery atmosphere, a friendly host, a delicious breakfast, a comfortable room all made for a lovely stay.
Comfortable quite facility and neighborhood. Near public transportation. Outstanding breakfast. Excellent WiFi. Satellite TV in every room.
- Friendliness of owners. Location of property with respect to restaurants and public transportation
It felt like we were staying with family 🙂 Dorothy & Glenn were great hosts & the room was great.
Dorothy made fantastic breakfasts every morning that melted in your mouth. Before I could ask about the wifi problem I was having, Glenn was already working on it. Glenn did a great job making us feel welcome & answering all our questions & was on top of everything making sure we had every service as promised. I’ll be back again if I stay in Toronto!!!
Elliott House Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Elliott House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Toronto. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 2.8 miles from Elliott House B&B, and Toronto Eaton Center is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from Elliott House Bed & Breakfast.
- The owners Jeff and Pauline are lovely friendly people. Breakfast was fabulous. Pauline bakes lovely stuff to offer guests.The place is very convenient with nearby buses to downtown. If you want a comfortable and convenient place to stay with local people and personal touches, stay here.
- Hosts were so helpful, so generous, couldn’t do enough for us. Beds so comfy, big room and bathroom en suite. So much for breakfast, my daughter vegan and host even cooked muffins etc for her
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and safe at this location.
- The hosts were very nice and friendly. We would recommend this B&B.
I really enjoyed my stay at Elliott House bed and breakfast. Pauline and Jeff are very friendly and helpful. It felt like I was at home. They gave advice (if you want it) about tips in the neighbourhood, for example about restaurants. Breakfast was good and you had a lot and definitely enough choice.
My bed was really comfortable/good and the bedroom was large.
It is easy to travel from downtown to their house.
The house is so lovely. I loved my stay so much that I would definitely come back.
They live about 5 minutes walk to lake Ontario, so you have a beautiful location nearby.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Scarborough Junction Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Scarborough Junction Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Scarborough Junction Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Scarborough Junction Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!