10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saybrook Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Saybrook Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saybrook Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saybrook Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saybrook Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saybrook Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saybrook Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saybrook Florida:
Pearl of the Sea Luxury Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Crescent Beach – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pearl of the Sea Luxury Bed & Breakfast is located in Crescent Beach. The bed and breakfast has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.St. Augustine is 11 miles from Pearl of the Sea, and Saint Augustine Beach is 7 miles from the property. Daytona Beach Airport is 41 miles away.
- The breakfast was delicious, the chef did a excellent job
- Lovely, peaceful atmosphere. Wonderful hospitality. The suite was first class. Enjoyed the view and the board walk to the water.
- I was greeted by the Manager who treated me like royalty. She gave me a tour of the property and explained everything before bringing me to my suite. Shortly after, she brought a glass of excellent wine and chocolates, made sure I was content, and assured me I would have service available 24/7 for any needs, and that I would have peace and quiet. The suite was beautifully appointed with a spectacular view, and the amenities were perfect. Breakfast the next morning was the best I’ve ever enjoyed, with excellent service. I chose the Pearl of the Sea because I needed and wanted someplace quiet, private and secluded enough to enjoy the peace yet close enough to explore if I chose. I felt very comfortable and very happy with my choice! I hope to make this my new favorite place to visit, and turn it into a tradition for last-minute getaways.
Celebrated my husbands birthday. The staff was friendly and very welcoming. The French room was very romantic. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.
Breakfast was amazing. The chef made sure my diet restriction was accommodated and took time to introduce herself and interact with the guests.
The deck is really nice able to see the beautiful sunset.
We will be returning soon.
- The staff was extremely attentive. Breakfast was made with fresh ingredients and very tasty. Grounds clean and well maintained.
Peace and Plenty Inn
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Peace and Plenty Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- great location, clean and comfortable. complimentary wine and bottled water were a welcome bonus.
- Great location and service. The breakfast was very good and changed each day
- The furnishings in the room were a little dated but overall it was amazing.
- Quiet, comfortable, cozy B&B on a quiet street- but close enough to walk wherever you want to go.
- It was a nice peaceful location it was right in the middle of everything and it was a cute bed-and-breakfast
At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from At Journey’s End Bed & Breakfast.
- The gourmet breakfasts were legendary, savoury or sweet, coffee was available in pods as well as brewed. Cakes and biscuits out all day, and beer white wine and soft drink available all times. The lounge are was very comfortable and the deck area was great for sitting in the sun. The host David is exceptional in his desire to please and be the perfect host. Highly recommended, so close to the historic part of town, easy to walk too.
- Great location, within close walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Breakfast at the Inn was delicious.
- My husband and I had never been to a B&B before, and if what we experienced is what B&B’s are like, then we are converts! We definitely recommend A Journey’s End to anyone going to St. Augustine! Breakfast was out of this world and is totally organic.
- The breakfasts were both decadent and delicious. Tim and his staff were amazing. We absolutely fell in love with this place! Special, but not pretentious!
- Very cordial staff with great tips for dining and sightseeing!
Penny Farthing Inn
Free Wi-Fi and a spacious outdoor patio are featured at Penny Farthing Inn. This charming bed and breakfast is in Saint Augustine just 950 feet from Old St Augustine Village.The charming air-conditioned bedrooms include complimentary sherry. Cable TV is also provided. Free toiletries are included in the private bathroom. Some rooms have a fireplace or private balcony.At Penny Farthing Inn, there is a spacious patio with a quaint sitting area. The property provides free parking.The bed and breakfast is 950 feet from Freedom Trail and 950 feet from The Ximenez Fatio House.
- The French toast and the eggs Benedict are excellent! Great hosts!
Perfect location, easy parking, nice welcome and departure, nice conversation with the owner.
Nice place for breakfeast.
- First B&B I stayed @& loved it will definitely return
- Breakfast was very good; can’t beat the location; staff was very friendly, caring and present.
- Everything was wonderful. We were celebrating my birthday. The staff left a bottle of champagne in our room with a card. The breakfasts were beyond delicious. YUMMY!!!! The owner and staff were so nice. We plan to go back in July for my husbands birthday.
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 7 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Kenwood Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was fantastic and a nice location. The staff was super friendly and accommodating.
- The owner Pat & staff were absolutely wonderful! The breakfast and presentation was out standing. The accommodations and location were perfect!!! The decorations for the holidays were beautiful!
- The ambiance: it felt warm and home like the minute we walked in
- We love the Kenwood Inn. Stayed there many times. We’ve brought the kids and the dog. Its a great place. The breakfast is always incredible. Walking distance to everything. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in St. Aug.
- The entire experience was superb. The inn is beautiful and charming and the staff go above and beyond to ensure an enjoyable stay for all! We didn’t want to leave!
Bayfront Marin House
In Saint Augustine’s historic district, this waterfront property has concierge service and a deck overlooking Matanzas Bay. The guest rooms are furnished with Victorian period antiques.With a balcony or porch, all rooms at the Bayfront Marin House have an LCD TV and DVD player. The rooms also include a sitting area and spa tub.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the patio of The Bayfront Marin. In the afternoon, the bed and breakfast provides a daily happy hour with wine, beer, sangria, and hors d’oeuvres.Complimentary bicycles, as well as free chairs and umbrellas, are available for guests to use at Saint Augustine Beach, a 10-minute drive away. After a sunny afternoon, guests can relax in the shaded gazebo.The hotel is a quarter mile from the Oldest House Museum. Guests at the property are just under half a mile from Flagler College and half a mile from Castillo de San Marcos monument.
- The staff helped correct the unhappiness and dissatisfaction we had when we first arrived – they were extremely helpful and tried to make up comfortable
- All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our beachfront room had all the necessary extras to make our stay very enjoyable including liquid coffee creamer instead of powdered. Having a mini refrigerator was great for restaurant leftovers as well as a microwave, paper plates and utensils.
- Our stay at the Bayfront Marin House was spectacular! The room was beautiful, very clean, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and we felt very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious, and we liked the fact that you sat at your own table in the dining room. I left an article in my room, and they immediately called me and arranged for delivery to my home. I highly recommend the Bayfront Marin House!!!
- This place does not live up to the hype on their website. In need of updating and not clean.
- We loved everything, sea view, front beach, big and comfortable room.
Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast
Located in St. Augustine, 7 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Bayfront Westcott House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Amazing bed and breakfast in an amazing location!!Could not fault our stay at all!
- We have a young child about 5 months old. We were traveling for a wedding and wanted the comfort of a house type setting for her.They were very accommodating for us, and understanding. We still got to have a romantic, yet family oriented stay with our baby girl. Staff was so friendly and always there to help.
- My husband and I were very impressed! We had a wonderful stay, the food was delicious and the staff was super friendly and helpful!
- Staff is amazing! Beautiful location and property! Can’t wait to visit again ?
- Customer service was exceptional! Room was romantic.
St. Francis Inn – Saint Augustine
On St George Street in historic St Augustine, this Inn is just a short walk from unique shopping, dining and museums. Features include a solar-heated outdoor pool and a breakfast buffet. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Fresh flowers and sherry are provided in all the individually decorated rooms at the St. Francis Inn. The rooms feature antique or replica furnishings and include private bathrooms. Some rooms have a spa tub.Free bike rental at the Inn St. Francis allows guests to experience all that St Augustine has to offer. Guest have access to terrace and admission to an off-site fitness center is available.A breakfast buffet is served daily and features two hot entrees with freshly baked breads and homemade granola. Guests can enjoy complimentary appetizers, beer, and local wines during the evening social hour.Castillo de San Marcos, a 17th century stone fort, is less than 1 miles away. The St Augustine Lighthouse Museum is a 10-minute drive from the inn.
- There was nothing not to like the personal special attention to details & 1:1 with staff amazing
- The room was very comfortable and beautiful, like being in an earlier time (but with present comforts). The service was exceptional and there were so many nice amenities provided morning and night.
- Room was quiet and comfortable and very private. Bed was comfortable and welcoming. Food was amazing!!! Staff were friendly, accommodating, always went above and beyond. I felt like part of a family.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was beautiful. We really enjoyed the evening desserts and the fire pit where you could make your own s’mores. I also loved the huge claw-foot bathtub and the electric fireplace. Breakfast was delicious. We can’t wait to go back!
- We stayed in “The Cottage”. Very spacious and comfortable. Loved the courtyard area with fire pit.
Historic Sevilla House
Historic Sevilla House is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Historic Sevilla House.
- My wife and I had an amazing time,the owners are super friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The location was perfect we could walk to everything. We will absolutely go back?
- The owners of this property are an incredible couple and they went out of their way to make our stay fantastic. I highly recommend Sevilla House. Wonderful walkability yet in a quiet area.
- They made me feel at home. My husband and I are handicapped and they were able to give us first door.
- Very friendly staff (thanks again, Sunny!)very nice house, great location. Lovely breakfast.
- Loved the character the house had. First time to a bed and breakfast and it really was a good first experience. The breakfast exceeded our expectations as well. The host was super friendly.
Southern Wind Inn
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Southern Wind Inn offers accommodations in St. Augustine. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Walk to downtown attractions and breakfast was great.
- Great location, tasty breakfast, Comfortable rooms & helpful hosts.
- The location was great walking distance from everything
- Friendly helpful staff and perfect location close to everything.
- The room was quiet and private. The bed was soft and fluffy yet very supportive and the food was great. Nice selection of fruit and breads.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saybrook Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saybrook Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saybrook Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saybrook Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!