10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sayalonga Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sayalonga Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sayalonga Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sayalonga Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sayalonga Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sayalonga Andalucía:
Campo Agave B&B
All accommodation features a private balcony or terrace with stunning views to the Mediterranean sea. The B&B rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning and fan, electric kettle, and a coffee machine.Malaga is 38 Km from from Campo Agave B&B Glamping, while Nerja is only 8.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39.1 miles away from the property.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
- The place is located in amazingly beautiful place. Don’t get discouraged by the steep road that brings you up to the place- it’s worth it. The owners of the place were very welcoming and helpful by giving lots of great suggestions for beaches, restaurants and events around the region.
B&B Casa Agradable
Each air-conditioned room comes with a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen with an oven, fridge, coffee machine and kettle, as well as a shared living room with a TV. The garden includes barbecue facilities and a terrace.Massages and horse riding can be organised on request, for an extra cost. Cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Costa del Sol is a 25-minute drive from the property and Malaga Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- The owners were very welcoming, friendly and very attentive to all of our needs. They provided us with an excellent service from the breakfast and evening meals through to their knowledge of the area and directions. We couldn’t have asked for better accommodation! We will definitely be returning in the future.
- The hosts are really nice, I would come back for sure and I highly recommend this B&B.
- Fantastic hosts, lovely continental breakfast, breathtaking views, a lovely relaxing stay.
Hans and Anne-Loes are incredibly nice, and the house is amazing, on the top of the hill, with a beautiful view. They make you feel at home, and we wished we could stay longer !
Short drive to the
- Das sehr familiäre Ambiente und die tolle Aussicht
La vista is a 200-year old Andalusian house set within walking distance from local bars, shops and restaurants. Sierra de Alhama, Tejeda y Almijara Nature Reserve are a short walk away. There, guests can find various hiking and biking trails.All rooms are individually decorated and have an en suite bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Fans are available upon request. A continental breakfast is served at the property.Nerja is 35 minutes by car, while Málaga is 34.8 miles away.
- Amazing views, wonderful hosts, comfortable surrounds
- Nice and cozy house close to town centre. Great view from the roof terrace. It was too cold to use the pool but that should be great in summer.
Owner very helpful and fantastic roof terrace. I think I want to buy the place ;]
Close to village centre and restaurant’s.
Good for walking base and exploring in this pretty area.
House very full of old world charm and traditional.
- La Vista is a charming property in a stunning location. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming, the rooms are clean with comfy beds and plenty of hot water. The breakfast is excellent all fresh ingredients. I would highly recommend La Vista for your stay in Competa.
- Very comfortable bed. Very kind and helpful people.
Casa Lisa B&B
Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Málaga is 18.6 miles from Casa Lisa B&B, while Torremolinos is 24.9 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 23 miles away.
The atmosphere of the place was very homey and with nice simple decoration and aesthetic!
Nice cozy room with amazing semi private balcony, comfy bed and clean nice bathroom!
Lisa’s breakfast every morning was lovely (you fill out a form that has great variety of options)!
Great place to visit during spring/summer season, amazing terrace and view!
We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Lisa. Our room was just perfect and the breakfast first class.
The short walk into the town centre was full of lovely interesting streets and little local shops. Mark and Lisa were so accommodating, so thank you.
- Enjoyed the style of the place, very original. Great location at the top of the city, with beautiful views and easy to reach by car (follow the instructions sent to you by mail). The blanket was very warm, which was nice as it was getting quite cold at night – the owner even added a small radiator to our room to help fight the cold. The terrace must be wonderful in warmer months…
- Staff perfect, could not have been more helpful breakfast wonderful, African theme was nice thank you.
Breakfast was very tasty
Decor was funky
- The atmosphere of the place was very homey and with nice simple decoration and aesthetic!
B&B Finca Las Sierras
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountain or lake. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers ski equipment hire. Málaga is 25.5 miles from B&B Finca Las Sierras, while Nerja is 8.7 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 41.6 miles away.
We enjoyed the breakfast and hosts
Helpful and friendly and went the extra mile.
- The accommodation was peaceful, picturesque and an ideal place for walking. Wilko and Menon made us very welcome. It was unseasonably cold so they put on the central heating and there was a wonderful log burning fire to sit by in the lounge. The hosts were knowledgeable about local walks and other facilities.
- This is a fantastic and welcoming B&B on the outskirts of Competa. The property is modern with excellent ensuite rooms having great views and some with balconies. It has, car parking on site, a superb pool, indoor communal area, honesty bar and a great breakfast freshly made just for you. Ideal for a short or longer stay. Better than most hotels. We will be back.
Everything, i have travelled extensively and this b and b is one of the best
This place is superb, owners very welcoming, beautiful property
Super clean but not stuffy,
amazing views. Very healthy hearty breakfast at any time you want
I sat down at 12 one day
Cannot recommend highly enough, havent mentioned open fires , swimming pool and snooker table,
- Finca La Sierra is a beautiful B&B overlooking the stunning mountains as well as the sea. Our spacious room was beautifully decorated and led on to a large terrace. Our hosts as well as being very friendly were very helpful and took the time to drive us down the mountain to hire a car as well as drive us into the beautiful town of Competa. Breakfast was fresh fruit and yoghurt as well as hams, cheeses and breads. I would have no hesitation in booking this wonderful gem of a B&B again.
- We enjoyed the breakfast and hosts
Casa Roble B&B
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is featured.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Nerja is 8.7 miles from Casa Roble B&B, and Malaga is 35.4 miles away. Malaga Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
Superb location…really friendly and helpful owners…
Could not do enough for us…really good experience..will go back..
- We stayed here for four days and it was absolutely wonderful! The B&B’s location makes for stunning views and the villa itself is very luxurious with two large, sunny terraces a pool and a jacuzzi with a splendid view on sea and mountains. The surrounding area is ideal for hikes to discover the beauty of the Sierra Tejada. The town of Competa is home to at least four great restaurants. But the best part of our stay were the hosts, An and Frank, they know what true hospitality is! We will come back!
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast. Glad of cosy gas fire in visitor’s lounge as the weather was a bit cooler than expected. Wonderful view down valley to sea. Very attractive village with lots of eating places but you need to drive down hill to them. Spent 2 days exploring adjacent “white villages”. All very pretty with almond blossom out.
- Perfect place and quiet. Spacious room with a wiew. Very large living room with books, video etc and a nice fireplace. Very good breakfast. Fantastic bed, something very special, shapes itself to your body. Very nice hosts. Mosquito net on window. We sent for pizza in the evening, very good.
- It was incredible, the view, the breakfast (with homemade bread and jam), the room, the pool. An and Frank are really lovley and helped us when we had to go to the police because of a car accident.
- Superb location…really friendly and helpful owners…
Alojamiento Colina del Sol
The property includes a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where breakfast is served. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free public parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private balcony, and all of them are equipped with satellite TV, desk, wardrobe, and kettle. Bathrooms are private and include a shower.The property is just off the A-7 Motorway and Málaga Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The coastal town of Nerja is 11.3 from the property and Baviera Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- The couple who own the property were very friendly and welcoming. They were available if we needed anything. The breakfast was wonderful and included fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juice from their fruit trees.
- The views, the room with private terrace, the friendliness of the hosts and the home grown fruit and home made jams for breakfast.
- Lovely Spanish couple who made our stay there very enjoyable and helped us with every request we made. They really couldn’t have been more helpful and even though we had a slight language problem José used a translator on his mobile and everything was understood. Spotlessly clean family run hotel, which was very comfortable.
- Quiet location, walking distance from seafront, restaurants, shops et c. Lovely traditional Spanish property owned by charming couple who were always extremely helpful, including helping me sort out a car problem. Tested my limited Spanish language skills too!
- Perfect place to stay.. Driving distance to restaurant. Super clean and nice. Bed is so comfortable best nights sleep on the trip..
The House of Oranges
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Torremolinos is 30 miles from The House of Oranges, and Nerja is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, we booked the log cabin alongside the stream. Idyllic Spanish countryside. Remote and peaceful. Dave and Mary were very accommodating as we never arrived until late but still had a meal offered to us. If you want an untouched, unspoilt Spanish country retreat then this is right up your track. Orange and lemon trees are abundant all around the property. The Wi-fi is excellent too. There’s even a pool to chill around. Very impressed.
- Very quiet extremely nice hosts wanting to answer any questions we had. The dogs are well behaved also the small puppy. However the dogs are so happy to have new friends that if you are a dog ( not lover ) it could be a bit difficult.Arthur ( the recued dog ) wants you to throw his plastic toy over and over again Breakfast so deliciosly, we were there in a cold period and Mary broght the breakfast outside our door very early as desired. Deliciously cheese chunks, and lovely ham iberico ( and for sure not the cheap stuff you encounter in hotels ) Homemade jelly and lemon curd, would like to have the recipe Mary ! The Internet was superb.And it is fast, doesnt fall out.
- It was like staying with family. We couldn’t have been made more welcome by Dave and Mary. Loved the area, quiet, interesting walks, nearest village Salares, picturesque with two bars. Dogs very friendly with different characters. Excellent meals courtesy of Dave.
- Such a lovely warm reception on arrival and we were treated so well for the whole stay. Drinks were served to us at the pool and The mojitos were delicious. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Big fat juicy prawns in the pil pil. Accommodation was totally private. Very friendly family
- Dave cooked the best meal I had in 2 weeks in Spain. Beautiful couple as was the dogs.
B&B El Pajaro
Each room includes a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountain. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hair dryer.Torremolinos is 27 miles from B&B El Pajaro, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. Malaga Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Views of the sea, mountain or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.Nerja is 8.1 miles from Finca Romantica, while Almuñécar is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 26.7 miles from Finca Romantica.
- Lovely room. No AC but fan provided. Exterior bathroom with fridge inside.
- Anfitriones amables, vistas de la motaña y el mar
- Rudi und Monika haben uns freundlich willkommen geheißen und uns den Aufenthalt so angenehm wie möglich gestaltet. Tolle Aussicht auf die umliegenden Dörfer, Casas und Fincas sowie auf die für Andalusien typische teils karge, teils bewirtschaftete Landschaft. Die Zuwegungen und Straßen zu den Casas oder Fincas sind etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig, da viele, viele Kurven zu fahren sind. Aber der Abholservice von Rudi hat super geklappt, so dass die Finca danach selbst problemlos gefunden werden kann.
- La casa está en una ladera con vistas espectaculares y el mar de fondo. Un poco alejada de Cómpeta, pero la tranquilidad y la belleza del entorno merecen la pena. La piscina muy disfrutable y todo un lujo. Todo esta muy bien cuidado y limpio. La habitación es sencilla, muy cómoda, la cama muy confortable y el ventanal deja ver las estrellas y unos amaneceres de foto. Tienes independencia respecto al resto de la casa.
- La habitacion y los servicios que ofrece (nevera, bbq, fogones, piscina)
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sayalonga Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sayalonga Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!