10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Savegre Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Savegre Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Savegre Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Savegre Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Savegre Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Savegre Puntarenas:
Rafiki Beach Camp
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Matapalo in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Rafiki Beach Camp features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Rafiki Beach Camp, and Quepos is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, lots to see, including a sloth and her baby, troops of monkeys, and a giant beetle, for example. The staff are AMAZING!!
- A beautiful setting on a secluded beach, comfortable beds and warm showers
- Great pool and direct access to the beautiful fine-sanded beach. Staff is extremely polite and accommodating. The safari-tent is exotic and exciting experience with a nice bathroom attached
- Alex and staff are great, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend the kayak tour guided by Alex, you won’t be-leave the animals you will see. If kayaking isn’t your thing then just hang out at the pool and watch the mamma sloth and her baby in the tree 10 feet away!
- Beautiful location, wonderful safari tents that were big and comfortable, nice grounds
Jardín de los Monos
One of our best sellers in Matapalo! Located in Matapalo, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Jardín de los Monos features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Jardín de los Monos, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 45 miles from Jardín de los Monos.
- My stay at Jardin de los Monos was perfect. I felt welcomed, and relaxed there. My hosts were very kind and helpful. Breakfasts were delicious. My room was magnificent, it was very clean and homey. They have a great set up there. The swim up bar is cool too. Their butterfly garden is beautiful. And one of the best parts is the monkeys that come through the property to say hello! Very cool experience. I will come back.
- The residence and grounds are beautiful. There are butterflies, birds, lizards and sloths around the property. Very relaxing place to stay and wonderful breakfast. The beach is very flat and spacious at low tide and fairly deserted.
Jardin de los Monos is a perfect place to relax. The whole property is very well maintained with a beautiful garden and nice pool area. Our room was great as well and we loved waking up seeing monkeys from our window. Also there are sloths living in the trees around the guesthouse and the beautiful empty beach is just a very short walk away. After being able to see wildlife in this relaxed setting you might get a bit disappointed if visiting some of the more popular national parks later.
On top of this the owners are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is delicious. We would love to return.
- Great location near the beach, very peaceful. Lovely pool and the gardens are beautiful. Monkeys and sloths around, it is a great base for exploring the area. Breakfast was great, especially the bread! Girls and Lettika were wonderful hosts. Bed very comfortable.
- Awsome bathroom, new construction, awsome beach close by
Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 0.7 miles from Quepos. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.Dominical is 23 miles from Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The house is amazing. Beautifully furnished by Carlos, the endearing host. The swimming pool in the middle of the forest is a luxury worth more than the price we paid.
Excellent breakfast. Quiet location, close to Quepos (for a more real-life experience) and close to the park/beach to enjoy this corner of paradise.
I strongly suggest it.
- Great service, the owner is always here to help and is really nice
- Quiet location and nice furnishings and good breakfast
- The hotel is like out of this world. You are in the middle of jungle, but have all the services you need and more. It was the best hotel we stayed in Costa Rica. The view from the room is amazing, the bed is very confortable, we has Tv, a/c, hot water. The decorations and the furniture is awesome. The breakfast is fresh. Carlos is in charge of everything and it makes you feel very welcome. We couldn’t be more pleased that we choosed Casa Mare Nostrum.
- Lovely fresh fruit breakfast with deliciousness omelettes , owner was super nice and helpful. Location was good, just away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas. Watching the monkeys play whilst having breakfast was a highlight.
- The house is amazing. Beautifully furnished by Carlos, the endearing host. The swimming pool in the middle of the forest is a luxury worth more than the price we paid.
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, 1.1 miles from Quepos, MyCasa’s B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Dominical is 23 miles from MyCasa’s B&B, and Esterillos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Loved the staff and the place is really nice surrounded by nature. Also, value for money is just right.
It is hard to think of enough superlatives to properly describe MyCasa. It is in a gorgeous setting, our room (apartment, really) was lovely, and Carlos is a terrific host.
Usually, nit-picker that I am, I can find something wrong with a place. MyCasa is the exception. Carlos, you have ruined my reputation as a complainer!
- Carlos is a terrific host. Place is nice. Best for folks with a car or who value quiet over being centrally located. You can get into central part of town in about 20mins by bus for 50 cents.
- Loved the location of the property and the monkeys. Carlos was very knowledgable and helped us with where to go. Fab breakfast. This is genuine hospitality
- It was amazing! Clean, friendly, beautiful, relaxing, and good location. I would definitely stay there again.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Dreamy Contentment offers accommodations in Matapalo, just 14 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Dreamy Contentment, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
The whole place is charming, neat and clean as a pin. We stayed in the upper cabana with the ocean breeze floating in and the sound of waves, fabulous bed/pillows. Good sized refrigerator the bathroom was large and well lit.
- Very friendly staff. We rent a surf board for the beach for free. The beach is amazing, although it is not ideal for bathing due to strong currents.
- Breakfast was very good. The owner (Carmen Trummer, VS) has a good hand of cooking. Our house was very comfortable and you could see the sea from your terrace, 2 minutes or less walking distance. On the beach, good sunbeds with parasol. Sandy beach with a beautiful sea. On the terrace of our house a sweet water shower (nice). So, you keep the interior free of sand. It not a typical tourist place, what we like very much. In the house is a little kitchen with everything in it, also a very good refrigerator. Owner is very nice and careful. Her personality made our stay extra special.
- Owner very nice, helpful, & flexible regarding breakfast, which was very good. Nice size unit with kitchen facilities. Quiet, beautiful location with short walk to the beach.
- The property owner was great. Very considerate and service oriented. My wife and I felt like we we’re staying with family by the time we left. Access to the beach and the quality of the beach is great. The accommodations are well Maintained and comfortable. I could go on and on. If you want a great place on the beach – this is it.
- Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
Dos Palmas Beach Front
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Dos Palmas Beach Front offers accommodations in Matapalo. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The area is popular for biking and fishing. Manuel Antonio is 14 miles from Dos Palmas Beach Front, and Playa Hermosa is 21 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Дом на пляже.Для аренды всего два отдельных номера со всем необходимым в каждом: кондиционер,холодильник,душ,туалет,кофеварка,веранда,стол,стулья,гамак,
Вид на океан, до которого через пляж 30 метров.
Хозяин живет тут же, вместе с ним три собаки.
Хозяин гоняет на доске по волнам и до Вас ему дела нет, делай что хочешь.
Нужна машина чтобы добраться сюда и для поездок в магазин и кафе.
Налево и направо километры пустынного побережья Тихого океана а за спиной отличный домик для ночлега.
Alles war tip top, Frühstück auf Wunsch, alles lecker. Die Lage mit direktem Meerblick, Hängematten, Liegen, und die herrlichen Strandspaziergänge, kaum Touristen. Ein einfaches
Restaurant in Lauflage. Viele Tiere, vor allem Affen, Faultiere und Vögel.
Super schönes Zimmer direkt am Strand und ……………wirklich direkt am Strand.
War nur eine Nacht da wären aber gerne länger geblieben.
Sehr nette Vermieter.
Persönliche Erfahrung wir waren die einzigen am Strand beim Sonnenaufgang ….der Knaller ?
- Wer einfach nur relaxen will und keinen Wert auf irgendwelchen überflüssigen Luxus legt, ist hier völlig richtig. Einfache, aber geschmacksvoll eingerichtete Zimmer, viel Natur ringsrum und den Strand eigentlich direkt vor der Terrasse. Viele Tiere zu beobachten und der Strand fast Menschenleer. We loved it!
- Die Lage am naturbelassen, sehr ruhigem Strand ist einfach genial. Wir haben unseren Aufenthalt 2 mal verlängert. Gute Möglichkeiten zum Essen sind in der Nähe. Wirklich wunderschön dort. Super war auch der kleine Kühlschrank. Und natürlich die 3 Hunde vom Besitzer. Wer mit einer einfachen Unterkunft zufrieden ist, ist hier richtig. Wir würden jederzeit wieder kommen!
- Дом на пляже.Для аренды всего два отдельных номера со всем необходимым в каждом: кондиционер,холодильник,душ,туалет,кофеварка,веранда,стол,стулья,гамак,
Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Quepos is 2.9 miles from Manuel Antonio Comfort Casa Macao, and Dominical is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi, Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quepos is 0.9 miles from Coyaba Tropical B&B – Adults Only, and Dominical is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing time at Cayaba tropical! You are spoilt as in a small luxury resort and you get amazing services without the crowd and noise of big resorts. Delicious breakfast and outstanding level of cleanliness. Ginger and shadow (the two dogs) are super well behaved and made our stay feel like home.
- Tasty and reasonably priced cooked breakfast every morning. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- We loved Coyaba Tropical! It was such a great base for all of our Manuel Antonio area needs. The owners were great, superb breakfast, comfortable accommodations, guidance for tours was great and our night time down time by the pool was rejuvenating to pump us up for the next day’s adventures.
- Every day the breakfast included the most delectable fresh fruit, a large breakfast entree that included eggs. It was always delicious. The decor, ambiance and complete environment of the B&B is incredible. It is beautiful, elegant yet very comfortable. You will feel like you are in the family home of good friends. You feel welcome and at ease. At night the B&B is lit up magically with colorful lights all over the property. Don’t look anywhere else!!
- Decorating was tasteful. Clean, professional, not intrusive, monkeys in the yard!
B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Quepos is 1.3 miles from B&B CASA FLEUR DE LIS, and Dominical is 23 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The bed was super big and comfortable. The house was a jungle palace. The hosts were very friendly and recommended many nice restaurants and organized a (last minute) zip line trip for us!
- Luxurious house with very friendly hosts. We felt like being in the Hollywood Hills.
Tucked away in the jungle, wonderful and helpful hosts, sloth by the pool, clean and spacious villa, peaceful surroundings.
Note that a 4WD vehicle is recommended.
- The Casa is stunning with amazing view in the middle of the widlife but very close to main street. The owner are so welcoming and helpful. Our daughters love the pool and the little monkeys whom were very close.
- These are rooms rented out in an entire rental villa. We had the luck of being the only ones staying there do it was almost as if we had the entire villa to ourselves. The property managers are very friendly and cook a delicious breakfast in the morning!
Didi’s Charming House B&B
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Didi’s Charming House B&B is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 0.9 miles from Quepos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Dominical is 23 miles from Didi’s Charming House B&B, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice, Breakfast was very good. Nice and Quiet and comfortable bed.
- Didi’s bed & breakfast was a really good place to stay. The owner is a nice guy, very friendly though. He made us an delicious diner. Some fresh fish what he picked up from the market that day. If you are looking for a good place to stay go here!
Ezio is a nice host!
Good breakfast and good location!
- Didi ia a very friendly and helpful host. The breakdast is good, you habe the choice between continental ans tico style. And from the balcony you can see lots of animals if you Are patient enough.
- Ezio (the owner and host) is absolutely lovely and helped us out with anything we needed to know, and even helped us arrange transportation to our next destination. He accommodated any request we had, and we were able to come and go as we pleased. The room was quite spacious (we stayed in an upstairs room) and the AC was a lifesaver. Seriously. We also took a dip in the little pool in the evening, which was very nice. Shower was hot, Wifi worked (but can be spotty depending on where your room is), and we were able to walk next door to the fancy hotel for a few happy hour drinks and food.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Savegre Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Savegre Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Savegre Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!