10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saus Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saus Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saus Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saus Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saus Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saus Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saus Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saus Catalonia:
Mas de la Roda
All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas de la Roda, and Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Hostel Figueres.
- Super location close to Dalí Theater Museum so we could easily be there at the opening. Nice communal kitchen and patio, close to shops, restaurants, bars. Double rooms on one side, dormitories on the other.
/ good location
/ nice staff
/ nice common area and kitchen
- Very nice host, super clean place! Definitely recommended!
- The small size and the location of the hotel, the free locker available.
- It is perfectly located but over bar so it can be noisy if you mind.
Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
- Desayuno muy bueno y natural. Cama muy cómoda y relajación absoluta. Ideal para desconectar.
- Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
All rooms are heated and feature a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Can Selleretas offers homemade food using natural produce. There is also a TV lounge and library. Tourist information is available and many activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside.
Zentrale Lage für Ausflüge in alle Richtungen.
Besitzer kann viele Tipps für Aktivitäten geben.
Tiene una ubicación perfecta para hacer excursiones. El dueño es muy atento y te orienta sobre excursiones, sobre la zona….
En los desayunos puedes compartir tu viaje con las otras personas que se hospedan.
- lieu calme et convivial. les chambres sont belles et très bien agencées. le petit déjeuner tous ensemble est une super idée. l’hôte est attentionné et de bons conseils sur les visites et les restos.
- Esmorzar casolà i bo. Ambient tranquil i tot molt net.
- La ubicación es perfecta como campo base. Está muy cerca de todo, es un sitio muy tranquilo y Xavi ,el dueño, una persona atenta y muy amable. Hizo que nos sintieramos genial, relajados y aconsejava tan bien que acertó siempre. Muchas gracias Xavi por estos dias. Volveremos.
- Zentrale Lage für Ausflüge in alle Richtungen.
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Set in a restored 19th-century building, this charming property has a spacious garden, outdoor seating areas and includes a snack bar. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace, library and garden view.Featuring plenty of natural light, the bedrooms feature classic décor and include heating, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower or spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.L´Hort de Sant Cebriá has bicycle rental and offers horseback riding, canoeing, diving and other activities for a surcharge.The town of L’Escala is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The welcome and hospitality made an already superior accommodation all the better, and the environment is just serene – ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break. The location is so convenient for the whole region (PIC: Park Natural)
- The staff were very friendly and helpful regarding places to visit in the area. The breakfasts were superb with excellent coffee.
- The owners were extremely helpful. The property furnishings and fittings comfortably sophisticated. Breakfast excellent
- Everything was absolutely perfect. The room, with a balcony, with nice views to the church, the cleaning was absolutely good also and the quality of the breakfast super good. Highly recommended place.
- Beautiful property, Juan Carlos and Jordi really know how to look after their visitors. Breakfast was extensive and well laid out, everywhere clean and tidy. The bed was very comfortable, a beautiful bathroom with fresh towels every 3 days – pool towels available during your stay. Location good, around 30 mins to L’Escala , less for the local beach. Not a lot in the village itself, although we found the little local bar, Laplaca, a lovely place to enjoy a drink and a sandwich, with Pere St Pescador only 5 mins away by car where there were lots of restaurants to enjoy an evening meal.
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savoury dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organised.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Modern and very clean hotel. Spacious room, top equipped bathroom, big double bed. Great breakfasts – you can have almost everything you like, possibility to eat at the terrace, music background. Kind staff, especially the Czech one from whom we’ve got great recommendations for trips 🙂 You can have refreshment at the pool. Calm surrounding. Good starting point for many trips. No overcrowded feeling even when the hotel is fully occupied. Hotel pictures correspond reality.
- Can Pico is spa like, we really loved it. It is a piece of well considered paradise. The property itself is just wonderful. The staff is AMAZING, friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. The pool is salt water, has an outdoor shower. The towels and robes are so nice. Breakfast was amazing, from the coffee made just for you to the breads, to the eggs, to the croissants, too. Also, you are only 10 minutes from the beach if you so choose. It’s the perfect place to recharge and enjoy life.
- Pool, garden, cleanliness, tranquility, central location.
- A very warm welcome from the Management at this lovely hotel, special thanks to Vlastik and Monica. We had a fantastic stay, rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. Breakfast was well presented and plentiful. Overall we could not have asked for more.
Somnis de l´Empordà
This country house offers a terrace or balcony in certain rooms. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms, and the bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property with TV.You can play table tennis and darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Girona is 18.6 miles from Somnis de l´Empordà, while Roses is 8.7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24.9 miles away.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- Eva es un encanto, todo perfecto. Recomiendable 100%.
Lugar tranquilo, estancia muy acondicionada.
Trato muy amable, atento y muy agradable.
Merece la pena.
- Las recomendaciones suyas sobre lugares para ir a cenar fueron excelentes
La dueña es muy amable, el sitio perfecto para desconectar!
Ellos son muy detallistas, fue un gran fin de semana.
- Eva and her partner are wonderful
Featuring fantastic views, La Lolita offers charming bedrooms which have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and soft fabrics. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.This country house has a beautiful porch where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside. La Lolita also features a lounge area and a small library.The restaurant at La Lolita offers dinner service. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The town of El Monells and Gala-Dalí Castle are less than 7 minutes’ drive from La Lolita.
- La Lolita exceed our expectations! It was one of, if not the, nicest places we have ever stayed. It was so relaxing and romantic. The property was beautiful, the pool was refreshing, breakfast was delicious. We loved the decorations in the room and the house. I really don’t have enough good things to say. Thanks Roser!
- Kim and Rosa were superb hosts catering for all needs.The food was excellent both breakfast and evening meal. Lovely large room with separate sitting area. Excellent outside sitting area and pool
- Kindness of the owners, excellent breakfasts and meals, swimmingpool, very nice rooms, in fact everything
- Roser and Kim our hosts. Super helpful. Rosa is a great cook and the evening meals were delicious. They gave us lots of information and help of where to go in the area.
- We searched for a quiet nice place to get a rest. We found paradise in the center of the beautiful Costa Brava. Thanks to Roser and Quimm. We spend a real good time there.
Mas Camins B&B
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 13 miles from Mas Camins B&B, and Cadaqués is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely host in a beautiful house, where the family live downstairs and the rooms to rent are upstairs. In a small town near to a bar/restaurant with good food. The room itself was fantastic, very comfortable and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was typically Spanish with fresh coffee and toast, tomato, cheese, cold meats and juice. The owner lady was very attentive and kind. Parking available behind house.
- Very cute place! Perfect for couples for a romantic getaway.
- The locality and the friendliness of the staff were great.
- Lovely arty house in old and interesting village. We and our dog were made welcome and we had a spacious room with a comfortable bed, bath and balcony. The owner has a few cats and chickens in the garden as well as a well behaved Great Dane. Nice spanish breakfast in the courtyard and we had supper in the local bar as there is no restaurant on site.
Dog friendly place
Style of the house
Very friendly hosts
You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from C&C Figueres.
- The room is quiet and nice! You have bathroom and kitchen. I loved the conversations with the hostess who is very kind and lovely! She helps you with everything and is always very cheerful. I loved to be there, in the center of Figueras. Thank you very much!
- very nice and helpfull personal, really close to railway and bus station and all main attractions
Best were the friendly welcome and service.
Also, a homely breakfast being included.
- Great owner who was very helpful and went out of her way so that I could get to tge property late at night.
- La casera fue muy maja y apañada, la localización del sitio para mis gestiones fue muy óptima.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saus Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saus Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saus Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saus Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!