10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sardina Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardina Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sardina Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sardina Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sardina Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sardina Gran Canaria:
Casa di pietra
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.Playa del Ingles is 8 miles from Casa di pietra, and Maspalomas is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Casa di pietra.
No reviews yet.
Ca’ Artù Pozo Izquierdo
Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Playa del Ingles is 10 miles from Ca’ Artù Pozo Izquierdo, and Maspalomas is 12 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Finca Tassomio Fataga
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at Finca Tassomio Fataga also have a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Playa del Ingles is 11.2 miles from Finca Tassomio Fataga. Gran Canaria Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about this property and Mario is an excellent host! He gave us a warm welcome, some tips about the area around and made us feel at home since the moment that we arrived. We got a superb big room with all kind of facilities, nice decor, very spacious and quiet. The house is beautiful with nice little touches and it has a lovely huge garden to relax, and maybe as we did…having your breakfast in the morning with amazing views of the mountains around:) The breakfast was sooo good, including fresh fruit and other homemade products, and Mario was very attentive to us at all times. We cannot express enough how good our stay in Mario’s was! We will definitely come back one day and hopefully for longer:) If you want to stay away from the resorts in Maspalomas area…this is your place:) Thanks for everything!
- Very handsome host Mario gave us a warm welcome at this lovely finca. As a local he knows the surrounding very well and could give us some helpful tips about hiking activities.
- The view from the bedroom was amazing!!! Our host was a super friendly and helpful. He fulfilled all our needs . Couldn’t choose better place to stay . Breakfast was great with good selection of local produce.
- LOVELY garden! Delicious breakfast! Mario was very friendly and helpful. Cute village. Recommended!
- Everything about this bed and breakfast was excellent. It is located in the very heart of a small village, surrounded by fantastic views of mountains and the valley. There are 4 placed to eat nearby.
Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Maspalomas is 2.8 miles from GayVillaFonzie, and Las Palmas is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
VillaFonzie Adults Only Gayfriendly
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while some rooms here will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at VillaFonzie.Playa del Ingles is 3.1 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 3.1 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 16.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Lovely room in center of Maspalomas
You will find a electric tea pot in the room.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for windsurfing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very very nice and friendly guesthouse! I am coming as a gast and going as a Friend! I feeling like a Familie and want come again! Very clean and Very beautifull roum! Thx very much! I hope see you soon:-)
- The property is located in nice area. The owner fantastic.
- It was a nice room and bed … just what you need.
- The owner is a nice guy and very friendly and hospitable. It was difficult to find the place. No one knew the addres. The traxi driver had to ask another taxi driver, but we found it. If you are alone and do not mind walking to the town centre or the beach it is very good and price worthy. Breakfast is served every morning, when you wish.
Cosy and simple apartment.
Own bathroom and toilet.
Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Maspalomas is 2.7 miles from B&B Dalia, and Las Palmas is 25 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 17 miles away.
- Excellent large kitchen/breakfast room where breakfast (croissants, fruit, cereal, cheese, ham, toast etc) was provided, stocked with pans and utensils so that we could prepare and cook our own evening meal, and lunch. Fridge in room. Secluded pool and garden immediately outside, for relaxing in the sun (when it wasn’t raining!).
- Nice location 10-15 minutes by car to Maspalomas Beach. Very good breakfast and kind and nice staff!
- Very nice place away from the touristed Maspalomas. Nice room (we had the “Dalia” room). Nice and cosy garden with pool. B&B close to very nice Italian restaurant. In general highly recommended.
Nice single room with fridge and TV. Huge choice for the breakfast
- A quaint place for a good experience with the locals. Out of the way but close to Maspalomas to get there easily within 15mins driving. It has a beautiful quiet garden area to relax and enjoy a peaceful break. The owners are lovely and willing to help.
El pequeño paraiso
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountain or pool are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Maspalomas is 17 miles from El pequeño paraiso, and Las Palmas is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 7 miles from El pequeño paraiso.
- David, Luca and Andrea are great hosts. The location is quiet and the breakfast was great. Good internet and nice pool although the weather was not yet warm enough for swimming.
Für Bergtouren war die Lage super, weil man schnell an allen wichtigen Bergtouren war.
Zum Frühstück gab es Bagett, Zwieback und verschiedene Cornflakes, Marmelade und Joghurt. Es standen Eier am Herd, die man sich als Rührei oder Spiegelei machen konnte. Es standen Orangen mit einer Saftpresse zur Verfügung. Man konnte sich Kaffee, Tee oder Kakau machen, es war sehr offen für individuelle Bedürfnisse.
Betten waren gut, das Haus ist vor kurzem renoviert worden und sehr nett und gefühlvoll historisch gestaltet. Die Fotos geben die Realität gut wieder.
- el sitio es bonito ,lo que me pareció muy mal es que el dueño tuviera acceso directo a la casa por la cocina ,estando nosotros dentro lo encontramos 2veces dentro de la casa mirando lo que hacíamos uno de mis amigos se asusto y se tuvo que ir le dio miedo no nos dejo poner música y tampoco nos dio el desayuno su explicación fue porque pusimos música estábamos tranquilos no bebemos no fumamos somos deportistas y sanos dejamos limpio ,no rompimos nada y cuidamos de nuestro entorno pero no repito experiencia
Staff molto cordiale e posto fantastico. Immerso nella parte naturale dell’Isola.
Very nice staff and fantastic location. In the middle of the most beautiful and natural part of Gran Canaria
- Luka ist ein sehr lieber Gastgeber. Sie haben erst vor wenigen Monaten gestartet und geben sich -sehr erfolgreich- große Mühe den ersten Gästen einen schönen Urlaub zu ermöglichen.
la rosa blanca
Located 3.7 miles away from Playa del Inglés beach. Rooms are fitted with a balcony with mountain views.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Playa de San Agustín is 2.2 miles from la rosa blanca. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17.4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
B&B Paraiso del sol
Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing.Aqualand Maspalomas is 1.4 miles from B&B Paraiso del sol, while Maspalomas Lighthouse is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from B&B Paraiso del sol.
I have to say that I have never been so surprised. The family of this accommodation does it with so much love that you feel at home. I am doing a round trip through Gran Canaria and was very sad when I had to leave ☺️
The rooms were nice, spacious and clean, the breakfast was a dream.
I’ll definitely be back! thanks for everything and keep it up 🙂
Bye for now🙋🏼🤗
- in this house you can feel at home. It is very nice, delicious breakfasts which the owner prepares at the guests’ request. Thank you for a delicious dinner! Mariusz and Paulina
- reasonable price, location (spar + some cafes nearby), nice terrace to chill out, bed is comfortable, quiet area, owners (two ladys) are very kind
- Would help with taxi etc. Quiet location spotless clean. Huge bathroom
I really liked that the area was residential and very clean nice and tidy. There is a communal pool and this gives the opportunity to meet others also staying in the neighbourhood.
Serena and Anna were so very welcoming, they made a breakfast for everyone every morning, They also cleaned my room every day and were just generally very friendly and welcoming.
- I have to say that I have never been so surprised. The family of this accommodation does it with so much love that you feel at home. I am doing a round trip through Gran Canaria and was very sad when I had to leave ☺️
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sardina Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sardina Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!