10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santiago Zamora – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago Zamora is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santiago Zamora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago Zamora. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santiago Zamora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santiago Zamora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santiago Zamora:
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Casa Naranjo is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The shower was super. Hot and very good presure. Best in 4 months of traveling Latin America. Breakfast was simple but tasty (eggs, fruit, bread, marmalade). Location was very central, but quiet at night.
- Beautiful property in a perfect location for exploring Antigua. Highly recommend. Excellent breakfasts, the best we had in Guatemala. Very peaceful at night, Lovely gardens.
- Casa Naranjo is a beautiful place in a fantastic location. Close to my favorite places (Samsara, Rainbow Cafe, Traveler Menu, Guate Java – to name a few) yet while inside it is extremely quiet. I stayed in room 7 all the way in the back in the garden and I loved it. I will stay here again next year. Javier is a wonderful owner – attentive, friendly and helpful and great to talk to! This was my 12th visit to Antigua and Casa Naranjo helped make it one of the best. Thank you to Javier and the staff for making me feel so at home.
- We had planned to stay here for 2 nights but it was so lovely we extended it by 2 more. The hotel is in a great location with lots of lovely cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. The room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable although lacked natural light. The gardens are pretty and peaceful with a lovely volcano view, you’ll want to sit here and relax all day. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of fruit.
- Delightful sophisticated BnB near the center of Antigua
Casa El Milagro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa El Milagro offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guatemala is 15 miles from Casa El Milagro, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast, and Panajachel is 30 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Property is in a quiet part of town, nice double hammock outside our room, view of the volcano, staff were helpful despite our lack of Spanish and breakfast was nice too.
- We were made so welcome in this delightful Villa. The location is quiet and peaceful, rooms are spacious and filled with eclectic treasures. Marina and her staff are always attentive but never intrusive and breakfast in the courtyard is a perfect start to the day spent exploring Antigua.
- Our group of 10 filled most of the rooms in the facility, and it was fun for us to have the place to ourselves. The property is charming. Each room is different. The employees went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. They even saved a parking place on the street for our large tour bus during the day. The managers and owner are kind and treated us like family. They were knowledgeable about the area and recommended restaurants and shops to us.
- The bed and pillows excellent. Individually decorated rooms were warm and cheery. Plenty of hot water in the strong shower.
- Neighborhood very safe. seen as everyone in the area take care of tourists safety.
Yellow House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Yellow House Hostel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Yellow House Hostel, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Casa de Lynda
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, La Casa de Lynda features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Renato, the property owner, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He picked us up from the airport as arranged and told us of the many events taking place in Antigua during that week on the way to the hotel. Our room was small, but clean.
- Good location within walking distance of most of the main attractions around Antigua. Friendly and helpful staff. Room is spacious and comfortable. Pick up service from the airport is also available.
- Impressed by the exceptional honesty and integrity of the owners of this property. Saw that our forgotten items were returned to us a week after we realized it missing and we had moved onto another city. Good central location, helpful owner and staff, cleanliness, good shuttle service
- The staff is excellent. The room was very nice and so was the bathroom. Hot water was excellent. Very clean.
- This hotel was just as described and pictured. The owner was so wonderful – very helpful, gave us great suggestions, and personally picked us up from the airport when we arrived! The room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel is in a great location – close to everything but a little off of the hustle and bustle. The roof and patio areas are also both lovely!
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Chez Daniel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Our flight was cancelled in return home & they bent over backwards to accommodate us for another night & sort out the taxis to airport. Made a stressful situation bearable
- The breakfast although continental (not my personal favorite) was truly excellent. Fresh fruit, French butter amazing choices of jams and preserves fluffy crescents, wonderful bread!! Last but not least very good coffee,and fresh oj.
- VERY COZY, BREAKFAST WAS VERY NICE, CLEAN AND LARGE ROOMS.
- A very peaceful place a short walk from the center of town. The staff was quite friendly and very competent. Breakfasts were great! Daniel ,the owner who lives in back, came over at least a few times ever day to chat with folks and to make sure everyone was content with their digs. You have excellent views of the volcanos from here and we were fortunate to witness a large eruption of Volcan Fuego when we were there….awesome! A lovely place to stay…
- The owners were very friendly and engaging. The breakfast went beyond my expectations.The view from the second floor towards the volcano is beautiful. The area was a little separated from the main plaza but away from the traffic noise so as to get a restful night . The habitation is very spacious.
Casa Alina is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 30 miles from Panajachel.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We liked the juice at breakfast time, and breakfast in general.
- Alina’s place is pretty much one of the best places I have ever stayed at. The house is beautiful and clean. The room was spotless. The food was to die for. I couldn’t believe the quality of the place compare to what I paid per night. I definitely want to come back. Alina and Irving are incredible host.
Very nice breakfast and very friendly hosts.
Great to be picked-up at the airport for free.
It was practical to have laundry service on site.
The room we had opened on a terrace where we could see the volcanoes.
- Incredibly beautiful house. The hosts are absolutely wonderful. The breakfast is exceptional. I’ll definitely visit again
- Nice place. Lovely people. Very helpful. Difficulty locating the place (on motorcycle), and not easy to park while I checked in with property. After that it was all good. (I have no Spanish, roads blocked off for an event so that explains some of it.) The room was cool and spacious. The plate of fresh tropical fruits on arrival was great. The hosts provided a safe lock-up area for my motorcycle overnight. Breakfast was not special, but was okay.
Hotel La Casa de Don Ismael
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel La Casa de Don Ismael is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff who would help you with everything, comfy bad, spacy room, good wifi connecrion
- The manager of the property was especially helpful in setting up our room arrangements and arranging for a taxi in the middle of the night for an early flight. He was patient with my Spanish, but also competent in English.
- The staff were really friendly and there was always someone there to let us in or help us out. The room was cleaned thoroughly every day and kept spotless. We liked the terrace upstairs where we had breakfast and we could see the volcanoes from there. It’s in a great location too – near to everything in the centre of the town.
- I stayed here for two nights before joining a tour.The location is very good, in a quiet street of a busy one. Antigua is a superb place to stay and the hotel is comfortable and good value.
- Very nice staff. Spacious room. Small but nice court yard. Good wifi. Everything is kept clean. Comfortable bed.
Hotel Posada Del Rosario
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Posada Del Rosario offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- I like the friendly the employers, and your help in all.
- La dueña es una persona super amable, hace que te sientas totalmente cómodo,habitaciones limpias y confortables, comida deliciosa… Definitivamente con ganas de regresar!
Propriétaire très sympa
Accueil décoration petit déjeuner ambiance
Very nice and helpful lady running this Posada. She serves great breakfast. Clean and wonderful arranged rooms and all place in a colonial style. Everyday cleaning service. Comfortable beds.
Muy agradable y servicial señora que dirige esta Posada. Ella sirve un gran desayuno. Limpias y maravillosas habitaciones arregladas y un lugar en un estilo colonial. Servicio diario de limpieza. Cómodas camas.
Nos hemos olvidado de llevar un recibo por ese desayuno colombiano.
El lugar estaba muy limpio
El personal muy amable y comprensivo
La relación precio – estadía está muy buena.
Casa Landivar Hotel
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi, Casa Landivar Hotel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Guatemala is 15 miles from Casa Landivar Hotel, and Panajachel is 30 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The staff, especially Mr. Axel Lopez was very nice, professional and helpful. They went the extra mile to accommodate our needs and requests. Breakfast was very nice!
- Clean and quiet at night. It was kind of far from downtown and walking to the hotel at night seems not really safe.
- La atención del personal es muy buena y nos ayudaron bastante.
- El clima Excelente la atención muy muy rico desayuno
- El desayuno buenísimo. Muy limpio, el personal muy amable, nos ayudaron a trazar la ruta y nos aconsejaron sobre el país.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santiago Zamora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santiago Zamora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santiago Zamora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!