10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Rosa California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rosa California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Rosa California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rosa California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rosa California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Rosa California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Rosa California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Rosa California:
Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast
Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Santa Rosa.Each room has a private bathroom.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast, and Napa is 24 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Gables Wine Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Gables Wine Country Inn offers accommodations in Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bodega Bay is 20 miles from The Gables Wine Country Inn, and Napa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Amazing hosts, great location, extremely comfortable and superb breakfasts
- Amazing. The owners were absolutely delightful, knowledgeable, and extremely charismatic and wonderful. The house, the rooms, the grounds, the people were just stunning.
- Hosts Larry and Pam informative of this historical property, the area wineries and restaurants. Leaving we felt like we were old friends. We were steered to some excellent smaller wineries. Daily breakfasts creative and delicious. Comfortable, warm and friendly. We would return.
- Pam and Larry are super. Great breakfast and spot on excellent advice for restaurants and wineries. Truly wonderful deck inside a ring of redwoods – like a cathedral.
- The breakfast was lovely, ingredients from the garden were perfect for the setting. Hosts very accommodating with a late arrival. Property was quiet with some street noise during busy period.
Rio Nido Lodge
Rio Nido Lodge is located in Guerneville, just 13 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Rosa is 15 miles from Rio Nido Lodge, and Healdsburg is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff was really cool and personable. I felt very at home and there was a kitty! The location was convenient and it’s nestled in the woods with such beautiful scenerey.
- Friendly staff that makes you feel very welcome. A nice quiet room close great food, wine and hiking.
- In all fairness this is a summer Resort town and I was here in January. The room was very basic but very clean and comfortable. All the staff were very friendly.
- Not enough good things I can say about the Rio Nido Lodge, a friend who lives nearby recommended it and he was not wrong! The staff was warm and friendly, made us feel right at home. My wife and I originally booked a single room with a ‘Queen size bed, but when I told the staff my daughter also wanted to stay they said, “no,problem, we’ll move you to a bigger room and put in a clot!” At no extra cost, wow!!?The breakfast was bountiful, there was plenty of whatever you wanted, waffles, bagels & cream cheese, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee etc.! Oh, and help yourself to the spring water in the frig when you go out for the day!
- We loved the staff, location, and charm of the lodge.
On a hillside of Sonoma Valley, the elegant adults-only Northern California bed and breakfast has an outdoor hot tub surrounded by modern lounge seating. Benziger Family Winery is less than a 5-minute drive away.Featuring private bathrooms with heated floors, each room at the Olea Hotel has free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests can enjoy hardwood floors throughout and free spa toiletries in each room. Select rooms feature a fireplace or valley views.A free gourmet breakfast and a free desert and wine pairing are prepared daily by the Executive Chef at Hotel Olea. Stone massages and other massage services are also available.Surrounded by oak and olive trees, guests can enjoy plush outdoor furnishings with a glass of wine. Concierge services are available to book reservations at wine country restaurants like Bouchon and the French Laundry, just 15 miles away.Buena Vista Winery, Audelssa Estate Winery and many other wineries are all within a 15-minute drive of this elegant wine country bed and breakfast. San Francisco International airport is 50 miles from Olea Hotel.
- Kent at front desk is a sweetheart. Just an amazing stay. Beautiful grounds. Close to everything
- Kathryn was very informative and made arrangements for our trip, going over and above. Lovely relaxed and relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning!
A beautiful setting. Breakfast is excellent. Bed sheets to die for!
- The hotel is welcoming with lovely extra touches. The breakfast is fabulous- two courses plus a breakfast bar of treats first. There’s a hot tub on the grounds and cottages well spaced out for privacy with luxury body products to use and an amazingly comfortable bed. The staff are super friendly and staying here feels like a holiday in itself.
- We had the friendliest reception at checkin that I’ve ever experienced. And though it wasn’t the free wine happy hour yet, we were immediately supplied with a glass of wine from several good labels. The gourmet breakfast included was remarkable and visually gorgeous too. Wish we’d had more time to enjoy the garden and firepit seating.
The Pink Mansion
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Built in 1875, this Victorian B&B boasts an indoor pool with a fireplace and a parlor with crystal chandeliers. Rooms feature garden or forest views. Calistoga city centre is just 10 minutes’ walk away.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided in each room at The Pink Mansion. Featuring vintage décor and Brazilian walnut hard wood floors, each room boasts a private bathroom and a plush bathrobe.The Pink Mansion offers a gourmet, home-made breakfast every morning for select rooms.Guests can relax in the in-door heated pool or the outdoor hot tub at The Pink Mansion Calistoga. In-room spa services are available. Free Wi-Fi and movie rentals are available for guests’ convenience.Numerous wineries are within biking distance of the hotel. Calistoga Bike Shop is 1,300 feet from this B&B. Sterling Vineyards and Vincent Arroyo Winery are both 1.6 miles away.
- Very professionally managed with attention to subtle details. The property is very well managed and was able to accommodate last minute requests. Wirh regards to the highest ranking in accommodation and cleanliness it rewards the highest!
- They do an excellent gourmet style breakfast in a communal, all sit down together style. No self service or different time options available (except possibly by special arrangement) but it is well worth the trouble. They have a pool available and the owner was very friendly and concerned for the guest’s welfare.
- The house was really nice and quaint. Tapa was beyond welcoming and helpful, and was flexible with our schedule. The wine/snack hour and breakfasts were amazing, and it was fun to eat with other guests!
- Staff and management were extremely helpfull and accomodating.
- The breakfast was amazing. The location is great because not in the downtown street, but only 2 blocks away so easy waking into the town main street.
The Grape Leaf Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grape Leaf Inn offers accommodations in Healdsburg, just 22 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 15 miles from The Grape Leaf Inn, and Rohnert Park is 21 miles away.
- Great location and deiicious gourmet breakfast! The staff is very friendly and efficient.
- Absolutely wonderful accommodations, bed, staff & location. Friendly staff took care of everything. Breakfast was excellent.
- Good location beautiful property. Great breakfast.
- Everything was excellent from the service to the food. Would highly recommend this place.
- Privacy, lovely patio, delicious breakfast, wine tastings
Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Forestville, just 13 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with satellite channels is available.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Case Ranch Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Healdsburg is 9 miles away.
Bed is very comfortable and we loved seeing the Shetland ponies at the back of the house.
Barbera was very welcoming and kindly offered to make us breakfast at 7:30am on our last day due to our early flight. Location is excellent, near many wineries, Farmhouse inn, the Russian River pub and an Italian restaurant.
- The inn is in a very peaceful and very quiet location. We slept with the windows open and enjoyed the cool crisp air. The breakfasts are outstanding.
- Food was delicious, much from their property. Area is nice and quiet. Bed very comfortable for people with bad backs, a real plus.
- Breakfast was delicious. Host was very helpful with information on activities and restaurants in the area.
- We liked the peace and quiet, the hostess was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed is very comfortable and we loved seeing the Shetland ponies at the back of the house.
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Located in Calistoga in the region of California, 29 miles from Bodega Bay, Villa Mimosa features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Villa Mimosa, and Napa is 28 miles away.
- Very peaceful and relaxing stay. The room was very clean, the breakfast was very good.
Peaceful setting, very private. Like a B&B, but better. Maria who took care of everything was wonderful!
Well cared for property.
- We were met on-site by the very friendly owner, great comfortable and clean place with a great view!
- The property was quiet and serene. This is a great location for couples looking to relax in Napa Valley. Maria was sweet and made an excellent breakfast. We look forward to returning to Villa Mimosa
- The staff was great and friendly. Very responsive to any concern we had and interested in making sure we had what we needed to enjoy our time on our timing.
The River Belle Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The River Belle Inn offers accommodations in Healdsburg, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 14 miles from The River Belle Inn, and Sonoma is 31 miles away.
We arrived 6 hours late due to inclement weather out of philadelphia, Thomas was extremely understanding and was waiting up for us to arrive. We were warmly greeted, showed to our rooms and given a quick tour. From that point on we were treated like family. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. Full breakfast included, delicious, hot and filling. Each day from 5-6 the staff welcomes everyone to a wine tasting with small bites and desserts.
We would certainly recommend this fabulous B&B to everyone. Hoping to return on our next visit to the west coast.
- Modern facility (brand new) and filling breakfast.
- Everything. Especially the lovely owners. Warm, welcoming folks and a gorgeous space!
- The River Bell Inn has a very nice location on the bank of the Russian River with direct access to the water. Walking distance to downtown Healdsburg with rich choice of restaurants and wineries. We really appreciated the effort of the staff to make the Inn a great place to stay, like nice public areas inside and outside, fantastic breakfast, happy hour to get socialized with the hosts and guest and generally good service in all. We highly recommend the River Bell Inn for a break in Healdsburg.
- Beautiful property on the Russian River. Comfortable room with huge bathroom. Very friendly owners and staff. Great location for walking into Healdsburg.
- We arrived 6 hours late due to inclement weather out of philadelphia, Thomas was extremely understanding and was waiting up for us to arrive. We were warmly greeted, showed to our rooms and given a quick tour. From that point on we were treated like family. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. Full breakfast included, delicious, hot and filling. Each day from 5-6 the staff welcomes everyone to a wine tasting with small bites and desserts.
Sonoma Orchid Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Sonoma Orchid Inn offers accommodations in Guerneville. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bodega Bay is 13 miles from Sonoma Orchid Inn, and Santa Rosa is 14 miles from the property.
- The hosts were welcoming and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was out of this world. Location location location. Perfect.
- Beautiful inn, beautiful setting, great owners, close proximity to attractions.
- Loads of great amenities. Innkeepers extremely helpful.
- Lovely ambiance within the Inn and around the gardens. Lovely place to rest and read. Breakfasts prepared with care and quite delicious.
- Delightful hosts, charming property, wonderful breakfasts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Rosa California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Rosa California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rosa California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Rosa California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!