10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Marta Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Marta Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marta Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Marta Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Marta Magdalena. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marta Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Marta Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Marta Magdalena:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Casa Celta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.3 miles from Casa Celta, and Taganga is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Casa Celta.
- The owner Gwen was kinda and helpful. The location relative to the main square was adequate to avoid the nose at night. The room had both a ceiling fan and A/C.
- It was a delight to stay at the Casa operated and owned by the wonderful French, Ms. Gwendolyn. The room was meticulously clean and decorated. The breakfast was delicious. The location of the Casa Celta was to explore Santa Marta on foot and as a place to take day trips to explore the parks and beaches in the area. Gwendolyn was extremely helpful in helping us plan our outings and arrange transportation.
- Breakfast on the patio was lovely way to start the day. The owner, Gwendolyn was so helpful, suggesting restaurants and making a reservation for us.
- Our host, the owner of Casa Celta, Gwendolyn was exceptional, giving us amazing suggestions and going out of her way to help us in every matter. The Casa and the rooms are all tastefully decorated with artifacts and antiques from around the world. A simple and delicious breakfast everyday. Couldn’t ask for more!
- The host was extremely kind and offered great suggestions for restaurants and helped us with negotiating ongoing travel. She also speaks numerous languages. The house was clean and comfortable; breakfast good with strong coffee. Thanks Wendy for a great experience!
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in Santa Marta, 4.3 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Casa Ines boasts a terrace and views of the sea. Santa Marta’s Bello Horizonte beach is a 10 minute walk. This eucalyptus-log property boasts great views of the Sierra Nevada.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned, includes a private bathroom. Casa Ines features free WiFi throughout the property. Coffee and Tea are available for guests.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can relax in the garden filled with a large variety of plants or read in the hammocks. A TV area, a terrace and a bar are available.Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum is 5.6 miles from Casa Ines, while Playa Blanca is 5.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Ines.
- Best bed we’ve had in south america!! So comfortable. Great aircon, huge bathroom and plenty of space for clothes etc if you’re staying longer. Only a 10 min walk from the beach across the main road and 15 mins from a shopping centre with restaurants. Beautifully decorated.
- Very nice house, well refurbished with style and extremely friendly staff
- We stayed here for a week and really enjoyed our stay. Arthur and his helpers were extremely accommodating and helpful. Though it was a bit of a walk to the beach, the pool was always available for us to use. Breakfasts were delicious.
- We were taken care of in every possible way in this beautiful house. Fantastic breakfast, comfortable room, fridge filled with water, Coca Cola and beer, clean pool and cozy hammocks. The staff speaks both English and Spanish.
Everything, the host was super friendly and helped us to define our trip to Tayrona. The room is very large with a great fan plus A/C. Bathroom is also huge.
The bed is very comfortable too.
I believe there is no better place for your money.
Wifi works great.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mauricio Babilonia offers accommodations in Santa Marta.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Taganga is 2.1 miles from Mauricio Babilonia, and Taganga is 1.7 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
The hostel and its historical flair is very nice. The location is easy to find and good located. The air condition is not directly blowing in your face when you lay in the bed this is so often different in other location and I always get sick but here it’s different and possible to sleep with air condition.
The staff is very friendly.
A hotel with a soul, beautiful lobby and the owner is very interesting to talk to.
I felt very comfortable there.
- Staff is extraordinary, old colonial house very comfortable. The owner is amazing.
- Amazing staff and environment . Great historical house. A great garden terrace to relax and unwind.
- …where you feel like at home. Amazing antique furniture, nice rooftop terrace, helpful and friendly staff
- The hostel and its historical flair is very nice. The location is easy to find and good located. The air condition is not directly blowing in your face when you lay in the bed this is so often different in other location and I always get sick but here it’s different and possible to sleep with air condition.
Art District is located in Santa Marta, just 2.4 miles from El Rodadero Beach.Playa Blanca is 1.9 miles from Art District, and Tayrona Park is 6 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Aparte offers accommodations in Santa Marta, just 3.1 miles from El Rodadero Beach.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Blanca is 2.7 miles from Casa Aparte, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely place near to the “plaza the los novios” where to enjoy a drink at night listening live music! The staff helped us arranging our trip to Tayrona park, suggesting us tips and keeping our luggage while traveling. There is a lovely roof terrace where you can have a cold beer at the end for the day.
- All of the employees we’re so welcoming to my mother and I (I am 28 traveling with my 63yr old mother). Breakfast was delicious, eegs with toast and fresh coffee. Best breakfast of all the hostels I stayed. Felt at home.
- The guy was very nice. He was very helpful and gave us lots of information. The room was very clean.
- The staff were so amazing. I got sick and they came along to a doctor with me. The place was very clean and comfortable also. I would highly recommend here.
- Staff is friendly and value for money is very good!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Amplia offers accommodations in Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Taganga is 5 miles from Casa Amplia, and Taganga is 4.3 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa familiar is located in Santa Marta, just 2.9 miles from El Rodadero Beach.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a tour desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 3.3 miles from Casa familiar, and Tayrona Park is 6 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mango Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Mango Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Santa Marta, just 1.7 miles from Taganga.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- There is free coffee in the morning and toast with butter and jam, the backyard is very colorful and has many seats and a hammock.Beds are very comfortable, the entire hostel is clean and the friendly staff makes it feel like home.
The room was a good space, showers were relatively clean and the hostel had some things that you may need.
Pretty reasonable considering a double room, it is a good 20-30 minute walk to where you would want to be.
- Super good vibes, comfy chill out lounge areas indoors and outdoors, comfy bed and good shower, spacious room, friendly staff. Breakfast is basic – coffee and toast. Good location not too close to the centre with close enough. Overall awesome
- Great staff, good location, confortable beds ( private room and dorm ) clean with a kitchen to cook, perfect for the price.
- Friendly volunteers working there, abundant breakfast with butter and jam toast and residential location
Alberto Gomez Botero B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alberto Gomez Botero B&B offers accommodations in Santa Marta.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.El Rodadero Beach is 2.6 miles from Alberto Gomez Botero B&B, and Playa Blanca is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta, 5 miles from Taganga, Casa Escollera features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from Casa Escollera.
- Beautiful house in the middle of a mangroove bay, beautiful terrace, spacy room with the view of the bay….the oweners are really nice people, very helpful, amazing breakfast….
- Great atmosphere spacious quiet would not know you were in middle of city.
I would like recommend this bed & breakfast to everyone who is searching a really comfortable place to be, with a typical Colombian flair!
The parrot you see on the photo was One of the best surprises.
We had enough space for both of us, a room with a beautiful view.. The lake next to the house is beautiful, so we made a boad trip to the sea with the b&b boat.. We got assistance all the time, no matter why we needed help we got it. We were so happy to make this colombian experience in such a nice place !!
- La terraza con su laguna. Es estar en un lugar inhóspito a sólo 500m de la playa
- Al estar instalada sobre una pequeña isla, lo hace muy particular y relajante, con mucha fauna. Los anfitriones muy atentos siempre preocupados. Habitación y baño grandes e iluminados.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Marta Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Marta Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Marta Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marta Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!