10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Ana San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Ana San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Ana San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Ana San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ana San José:
Vista Canyon Inn
Vista Canyon Inn is located in Santa Ana, 11 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Vista Canyon Inn, and Heredia is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 5 miles from Vista Canyon Inn.
- Room was beautifully decorated…bed comfortable ……roomed was cleaned every day . The room was painted in a happy cheerful color, clean and uplifting.
- We were treated like family-Marsha and Eleazar made us especially welcome and even helped us to our next destination in Costa Rica. Marsha made us a superb and delicious supper. We would recommend staying at this relaxing inn.
- The location was scenic yet very close to San Jose where we had some appointments. Breakfast was delicious and served overlooking a gorgeous canyon. Comfortable bed and room.
- Friendly Staff very informative. Comfortable rooms with great showers
- Vista Canyon is located at the top of an amazing Canyon. It’s peaceful and scenic……the real beauty of Costa Rica.
Casa Bella Rita Bed and Breakfast
Located between Santa Ana and Ciudad Colon, this property provides free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, secure parking and rancho with hammocks to relax in.Each room has air conditioning, cable TV, safety box, hairdryer, iPod docking station and views of the gardens or the canyon. The bathroom provides a bathrobe, toiletries and custom tiled shower.The rooms also have a bar complete with soft drinks, snacks, wine and local beer. A complete hot breakfast is included in the rate and a Continental breakfast is available for those guests that depart early in the morning.Casa Bella Rita also has private secure parking. Arrangements for La Paz Waterfall Garden, Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Plantation or other local sites can be made with a private driver or group at the desk or before arrival.The International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away and Playa Jaco Beach, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Poas and Doka are all just over a 1-hour drive.
- Great authentic place and the owner is the nicest guy ever
- Delightful ambiance , very warm and inviting. Safe and secure, with private on premise vehicle parking, together with Key-access gates to the facility. Spectacular view from the balcony across a valley and stream with birds and other wild life. Open air courtyards front and back made for intimate star gazing.
- Excellent breakfast, Steve was a friendly helpful host.
- We were received very well and no check in issues. Bed was really comfy, view is amazing. They also counted our 1 year old daughter for the breakfast and that was a nice and kind detail. People is awsome!
- The view was amazing! Javier was so friendly, helpful and a pleasure to have as our first contact in Costa Rica. His house is so beautiful, rooms are Gorgeous, spacious and the common areas are beautiful as well. We would most definitely stay again if we come back to the area. We’re SO HAPPY we stayed here instead of in San Jose! The beds were incredibly comfortable as well. What a great gem this place is. When we arrived, we didn’t first see all this… but I PROMISE, when you come through the gates, you will be so HAPPY you did!
Villa Arboleda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Ana. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 8 miles from Villa Arboleda, and Alajuela is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa Colon
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Villa Colon offers accommodations in Colón. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San José is 11 miles from Hotel Villa Colon, and Alajuela is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Really liked this place! The manager was pleasant and helpful, The room was great with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was very well designed and quite bright.
Great view of the countryside.
Lovely B&B nestled in the hills. Very quaint and had that personal touch as there are only 6 rooms . Our Unit opened onto a lovely lounge area, comfortable and modern furniture.
The breakfast was delicious and we could easily walk into town.
Sarah was absolutely amazing! She responded to my emails immediately, arranged for light fare for a midnight snack when we arrived, and it was a pleasure meeting her.
- The superior rooms are furnished to a very high standard of comfort. They are spacious and access a charming terrace. The grounds and views from the hotel were delightful and staff extremely helpful. The town of Colon is easily accessi le on foot.
- The staff were very kind and welcoming, always willing to help the guest .
Staff were so welcoming, especially Cati and Caroline. We also briefly met the owner Katija(?) who have us history of the home and renovations.
The breakfasts were included and were delicious. We enjoyed them so much we also ate dinner there both nights, which were also great.
Staff coordinated transportation and recommended tours/attractions in Colon.
Relaxing stay. Loved it!
- Really liked this place! The manager was pleasant and helpful, The room was great with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was very well designed and quite bright.
Airport Costa Rica B&B
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Airport Costa Rica B&B is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Airport Costa Rica B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The family that runs this b&b are just lovely! Kind, warm, and will help you with your Spanish if you are interested. Accommodations are comfortable and breakfast is delicious! They provide transport to and from nearby SJO airport. I love staying here!
Airport pick up included
Friendly and secure
Clean with good beds
- Big trees, gardens, dogs, cats, birds and what we like the most is the warm hospitality from the host and her family.
- The owners were very nice and helpful and the room (guesthouse) was very spacious.
- The people at Airport B & B accommodated my every need, from helping arrange transportation to San Jose for a scheduled appointment, ordering food for those days I just wanted to sit and relax in my room, or providing transportation for an early morning flight. I would highly recommend this comfortable B & B to anyone wanting to stay near SJO airport.
Casa María Aeropuerto B&B
One of our top picks in Alajuela – and a guest favorite.
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Casa María Aeropuerto B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa María Aeropuerto B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Great place with a laid back atmosphere that was clean and modern.
- Casa Maria was perfect for an overnight stay before flying home. My daughter (15) and I arrived in the dark and Dora and her adorable dog “Raar”, were attentive and went above and beyond to make us comfortable, even ordering us food as it was late on Sunday and most restaurants were closed. The room was modern, clean, bright with air con and a up to date bathroom with shower. The site was extremely secure ( two electric gates), and there was someone available at 430 a.m when we checked out. Nothing was too much I highly recommend staying here.
- Very easy check-in. Quiet at night. Arranged for early transport to airport. Clean, nice place.
- Good location, very nice staff, great breakfast. Unique little hotel.
- Breakfast was good. Nice bathrooms. Overall, clean.
La Villa Río Segundo B&B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, La Villa Río Segundo B&B features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from La Villa Río Segundo B&B, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very personal. Owner gave us the option to choose french toast or scramble. Room was very clean, staff was helpful, swimming pool was great for relaxation. They even have a verandah area for book reading.
- Juan Carlos was an amazing host, coming to our room at 4:30am to bring us to our taxi, super friendly and welcoming!
- The room was modest but adequate, breakfast was good and access to the lovely flower garden was a nice surprise. Conveniently close to the airport which was great too. Thanks, we’ll be back. Theresa and Barry
- we stayed there Two nights before leaving costa rica. the rooms are very nice and everythings is perfectly clean! the people there are so nice ans helpful! breakfast and Coffee is also very good und so close to the airport. i really recommend staying there! we felt very comfortable there!!
- Very cute place, nice outside patio area with garden and pool and yummy breakfast!
Melrost Airport Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Melrost Airport Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 10 miles from San José.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Melrost Airport B&B, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The fact that breakfast was included, and airport transportation was free.
- Very close to airport, free airport shuttle, very helpful staff confronted our taxi driver when hw dropped us off and saved us 50% from what he wanted to charge us, free breakfast, clean room, short walk to mall for meals, shopping.
- The staff were excellent and went beyond our expectations to care for us.
- Perfect for a stay before or after the your flight
- This place has friendly staff and is welcoming. Worked great for the needs I had. Single was a VERY small room. Double rooms a much better size. Breakfast was tasty. No charge ride to and from airport was a big bonus. Driver was great. English was understood by desk and driver.
Vida Tropical is located in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 9 miles from Vida Tropical B&B, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Vida Tropical is a very nice b+b. The host is super friendly and very helpful. I felt at home from the very first moment. I definitely recommend this bed and breakfast.
- The owner was very kind and accommodating. I don’t think I’ve ever met a hotelier that was more concerned about the well being of his guest. When my plan A for a tour that day didn’t work out he made suggestions and even walked to show the nearest bus stop that I would need. The breakfast was great, the room was very nice and clean.
- Decent sized room with a (perhaps slightly too) large bathroom. Relaxed breakfast sitting area. Owner was helpful in getting us on our way to our next destination early in the morning.
the warmth of the place and owner /staff great breakfast
The owner/manager very helpful in all aspects .JUST ASK! Walking distance to lovely park, museum,lovely church and many coffee shops and resturaunts.
- The host was very accommodating. He made us breakfast at 6 am before our flight – breakfast hours start 7.
Dos Palmas Studio Apartments
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Dos Palmas Studio Apartments features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Dos Palmas Studio Apartments, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Staff war very nice and helpful, rooms spacious, breakfast also very good, close to the airport an its convenient if you have a late arrival or early departure to get to the airport…
- Staff very friendly and helpful getting transportation to airport.
- The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful! The location is also very convenient. Definitely recommended! Juan was very attentive and helpful.
- The coffee was Costa Rican and excellent taste. The owner came out to check on things. The chef was helpful but didn,t speak any English.
- Good for quick overnight stay. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, and great staff.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ana San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Ana San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Ana San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!