10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sandford North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandford North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sandford North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandford North Somerset. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sandford North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sandford North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sandford North Somerset:
WILLOW BARN boutique B&B
Located in Worle, 24 miles from Bath, WILLOW BARN boutique B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.Cardiff is 13 miles from WILLOW BARN boutique B&B, and Bristol is 14 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful location,very clean room with everything you need. Lots of personal touches and an amazing breakfast. The lovely lady who owns willow barn was fantastic. Very happy with our stay.
- The owners are incredibly welcoming. Beautiful and peaceful surroundings.
Everything was just perfect!
Absolutely charming hostess (Judy), room was stylish and spotless with views over the lovely gardens.
Could go on …
- I liked everything. Especially the fact that I felt safe as I was travelling alone.
- Plenty of space. Comfortable bed. Excellent bathroom. Friendly owner.
Rosacory is located in Weston-super-Mare, 24 miles from Bath and 16 miles from Cardiff. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bristol is 16 miles from Rosacory, and Newport is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 9 miles from Rosacory.
- The owners were lovely and cleanliness was unbelievably superb. Breakfast was one of the best we have had.
- nice place really comfortable, very friendly couple great place,
- Big bedroom, on suite, kettle in room and very friendly owners
- Fantastic room,very clean, excellent breakfast. Very friendly would recommend this bed and breakfast. One of the best places we have stayed at.
- Lovely friendly hosts, well maintained, lovely decor, very comfortable rooms & BB in general.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Beeches offers accommodations in Churchill, just 19 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 19 miles from The Beeches, and Bristol is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcome and great location for the airport. Spotless and comfortable room.
- Friendly welcome, the owners couldn’t do enough for us, our stay was prefect
Breakfast was lovely, freshly cooked. There was plenty of choice of Cereals, and fresh fruit cut into pieces for self service.
Room was a lovely size, with a large 3 seater sofa
Excellent value for money, if you don’t mind sharing a bathroom
About 9 miles from Weston-S-Mare, and not far from Bristol & Bath
Peter & Yvonne Easter 2018
- I had booked at short notice and took the room with a shared bathroom. I am partially disabled and when Steve and Mandy noticed this they gave me a room with a walk in shower and refused to take an extra payment.
- Steve’s cooked breakfast was a good start to the day. I enjoyed the fresh fruit salad too. The room was a good size & I appreciated the biscuits to have with a cup of coffee on my return after being out.
Lower Stock Farm Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Lower Stock Farm Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Langford, just 18 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardiff is 19 miles from Lower Stock Farm Bed and Breakfast, and Bristol is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 3.7 miles from Lower Stock Farm Bed and Breakfast.
- Very comfy beds, the whole place was very clean and beautifully furnished. Full English breakfast was great and view from our room was amazing! Would certainly recommend this place!
- I was made to feel very welcome, and it was very homely. Would definitely return
- Very friendly owner, fabulous breakfast with homemade farm sausages, homemade bread and excellent selection for us all, yum!!
- Vey nice stay. very calm. Breakfast excellent. Carol, the housekeeper was very helpful with a small problem I had with my rented car.
- Everything about this B&B is of a very high standard and quality. The room was large, very comfortable and had pretty much everything you could need. I thought it excellent value and can thoroughly recommend it to anyone visiting the area.
The Old Smithy
The Old Smithy is located in Backwell, a 10-minute drive to Bristol Airport. Free on-site parking and WiFi is provided.Featuring a private entrance, the spacious room is fitted with a kitchenette with a microwave, a seating area with flat-screen TV and a small private en suite bathroom with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A self-service continental breakfast is available, including fresh fruit, pastries, cereals, bread, yoghurts and a variety of tea and coffee.Backwell train station is a 10-minute walk away, with direct links to London, Bath, Bristol and Devon. Bath is 16.8 miles from The Old Smithy, while Bristol is 7.5 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Lovely owner, beautiful space. Gorgeous. Extra attention to detail with food bits.
The whole set up of what is a one bedroom flat suited my whole needs for my trip. The breakfast food was amazing with more than plenty to choose from. The fridge was full with fruit/milk/orange juice/yougurts etc etc . a big selection of bread and cakes and scones and bisuits, along with several coffee and tea blends.
Absolutely ideal for me
- The owner, Gloria was very friendly and there was a great range of breakfast food as well as the added bonus of a kitchenette to prepare your own food & drinks. Larger than average room with big bed.
Everything was excellent – the bed very comfortable – warm, casy room and an unexpected bonus the kitchenette so thoughtfully prepared with supplies.
Total presentation was a delight! Will come again
David and Valerie
- The owner was very welcoming and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, and continental breakfast choices plentiful. It is nearby the airport.
Fernlea Guest house
Fernlea Guest house is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 25 miles from Bath.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 14 miles from Fernlea Guest house, and Bristol is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 10 miles from Fernlea Guest house.
- Really comfy bed, very warm and spotlessly clean. Nice breakfast, lovely host, I have already booked to come back.
- Perfectly clean and comfortable, well appointed room. Slept 7 hours straight through which is an absolute miracle for me. Host couldn’t have been any more amenable. I was delayed in traffic but was told not to worry, also at breakfast felt that they tried 100% to please, great food. Excellent parking right outside.
- The friendliness of the owner, everywhere clean and tidy, and the lovely cooked breakfast.
- The breakfast was amazing. Very friendly owner made us feel very welcome.
Friendly and welcoming
Very clean and modern throughout
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 54B&B offers accommodations in Nailsea. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 17 miles from 54B&B, and Cardiff is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming. We felt entirely at home and comfortable
- It was clean and comfortable. Wendy and chris were the perfect hosts, nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was lovely. will stay again when visiting my auntie 😊
- Fantastic accommodation,fantastic hosts and fantastic food. What more do you need!?
- Wendy and Chris provide a home from home atmosphere which is very very welcome and we would expect to stay with them again.
- Friendly owners. Helpful. Very quiet area. Excellent breakfast.
The Mendip Gate Guest House
The Mendip Gate Guest House offers accommodations in Churchill. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Bath is 19 miles from Mendip Gate Guest House, and Cardiff is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- A warm welcome and very comfortable overnight stay. Excellent breakfast.
- Quirky and good location, near to several pubs to eat in.
- The friendly greeting – hot drinks offered, consideration for my limited mobility. The whole breakfast was freshly cooked and was excellent, with homemade croissants and preserves. The blackcurrant jam was lovely.
- Excellent value, spotlessly clean, comfortable, lovely decor, friendly owners and a superb breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Lovely touches, offered cup of tea and biscuits on arrival, advice regarding best places to dine, delicious breakfast, excellent presentation and room very clean. Lit candle in bathroom.
Old Manor House
Located in Axbridge, 21 miles from Bath, Old Manor House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cardiff is 20 miles from Old Manor House , and Bristol is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We stayed at The Old Manor House a year ago and were very impressed. The standards are as high as ever and we enjoyed the warm welcome, the comfortable room and the excellent breakfast again. Cheddar is an easy 10-minute drive away.
Great hosts, very helpful with information on the local area.
Good size family room, clean and well presented.
Good selection at breakfast, the homemade breads and jams were superb!
- Fresh / moden very nice warm reception on arrival breakfast toped off to a 10/10
Very comfortable accommodation,Pleasing Patrons giving excellent service and a great breakfast.
We thoroughly recommend the Old Manor House
Room was huge, as was the bed.
Loved the breakfast selection – especially the homemade bread and jam!
Homely touches like the communal lounge with DVDs, games etc. to borrow during your stay.
Mill House B&B
Mill House B&B is located in Blagdon, 17 miles from Bath and 22 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.Bristol is 10 miles from Mill House B&B, and Weston-super-Mare is 10 miles away. Bristol Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, clean and warm room with the most gorgeous breakfast.
What a hidden gem.
the whole experience from check in to check out was excellent
- Great size family room and the breakfast was delicious. The hosts were really welcoming and so helpful. They also had a selection of family games, books and dvds for the children. It is located in pretty village with pub couple foot steps away where you could get an evening meal.
- Everything!! We arrived earlier than expected since we had an early wedding at 12.30.We needed to drop of the bags and the owner opened the door and made us welcome straight away. The room wasn’t ready as check in wasn’t until 4.30 but they made arrangements for us to sit in a entertainment room and she even made us a cup of tea while we waited. As the other guests checked out the owner quickly arranged for us to access a room for us to freshen up before the headed to the church. The location was perfect to the wedding venue and church but was a little to far to walk in shoes, but they recommended for us to use Uber to get there which arrived quickly. As we returned later that evening, our room was warm and comfortable and very clean. The next morning we came down to breakfast and we had a wide range of choices to choose from and the cooked breakfast was delicious. Would definitely return in the future and would recommend it to anyone.
- Beautiful building from the outside, location is stunning. The bed was comfy.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sandford North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sandford North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sandford North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!