10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sandbank Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandbank Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sandbank Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandbank Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandbank Argyll and Bute. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sandbank Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sandbank Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sandbank Argyll And Bute:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Castle Levan offers accommodations in Gourock.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glasgow is 24 miles from Castle Levan, and Paisley is 18 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Everything about the place i loved. Staff/owners were lovely and its close to pubs, restaurants etc. I will definitely be back and recommend to others.
- A beautiful place and the owners are amazing and so attentive
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding. Loved our bathroom, the facility, and the decorations. The hosts were very nice.
- The room was excellent and so was breakfast.The people who ran it were friendly and gave us some good places to explore it was a great experience.
- amazing quirky castle !beautiful rooms with fantastic hosts.amazing view from the top of the castle.it was like stepping back a few hundred years.will defo be bk to stay longer this time.breakfast was delicious.
Whistlers Dell B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Whistlers Dell B&B offers accommodations in Helensburgh, just 23 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Paisley is 18 miles from Whistlers Dell B&B, and East Kilbride is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 17 miles from the property.
It was an absolute pleasure to stay here and meet such wonderful people.
Excellent breakfast with home made bread. The best B&B we’ve ever stayed in.
Thanks Michael and Mihaela
- Wonderfully warm welcome by Gordon. Fabulous breakfasts. Very comfortable accommodation. Clean and relaxing. Plenty of safe parking on site, well back from the main road. Beautiful home in a quiet development.
- The owners are very welcoming and friendly, very relaxing .
- A very relaxed environment. Peaceful and quiet. Comfortable room (although a little small) with well-appointed facilities.
- Loved location and available parking. Our room was beautiful, comfortable bed, little extras like slippers robe, eye make up remover, beautiful big bath to soak in after our long walks. Fresh bread an juice for breakfast. Reckomed the porridge Gordon made. My favorite was the two beautiful goldon retrievers Hidi and Hazel.
- It was an absolute pleasure to stay here and meet such wonderful people.
No.20 Boutique B&B
No.20 Boutique B&B is located in Helensburgh, just 20 miles from Glasgow.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Paisley is 15 miles from No.20 Boutique B&B, and East Kilbride is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Everything!!!.what a fabulous place. Wonderful room and bed.fab hosts and a wonderful breakfast. Lots of little touches. Like warm scones with coffee or tea on arrival. The selection of things people may need ie adaptors, hairdryer, sewing kit, shoe polish kit. Various teas and coffees in room they have thought of everything… so friendly and nothing was too much trouble..
So warm & welcoming! Lots of little touches to make it special.
The most amazing hot scones & tea in front of the open fire – so good!
- The B and B was homely and comfortable and the owners were absolutely wonderful, we didn’t want to go home! The best place we have ever stayed.
beautiful hotel, hopitality second to none will defo be back thankyou catriona and toby.
breakfast was amazing too!!!!!
- Very comfortable rooms and extraordinary breakfasts! Catriona is a fabulous host!
One of our best sellers in Helensburgh! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Helensburgh, 21 miles from Glasgow, Moorlands features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Paisley is 16 miles from Moorlands, and East Kilbride is 27 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 16 miles away.
The bed in our bedroom was really comfortable, and the room was exceptionally clean and very pretty.
The garden is also a bonus, it is lovely and obviously very well kept. A pleasure to walk around. The huge tree is absolutely beautiful and I understand a listed specimen, as it should be.
- The room ! Margaret was soooo helpful and friendly.
The bed was really comfy and had an amazing nights sleep.
Breakfast was also excellent.
The lady in charge was always on hand if you needed anything and was also very pleasant.
- Beautiful house, beautiful setting. Fabulous breakfast 🍳
- Lovely, old, homely and tastefully furnished property, friendly staff and superb cooked breakfast.
- The bed in our bedroom was really comfortable, and the room was exceptionally clean and very pretty.
Located in Rothesay in the region of Isle of Bute, 30 miles from Glasgow, St.Ebba B&B features a sun terrace and views of the sea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ayr is 31 miles from St.Ebba B&B, and Paisley is 24 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner, great breakfast, clean and tidy, Quiet at night
- I had single room ,sea view, The room also en-suite were immaculate. They were spotless better than I have seen in some hotels I’ve use elsewhere in Scotland. Kristine and David are very friendly couple and hosts. Breakfast menu is fantastic choice much better than some hotels also caters for allergies. Have stayed here on numerous occasions hence above reasons for booking with them again.
- Nice room with a good view. Great on suite with huge bath
- This is a fantastic B & B. Excellent value for money and superb breakfasts.
- Warm welcome, very comfortable room, great breakfast.
Helensburgh Serviced Lets
Helensburgh Serviced Lets is located in Helensburgh, 21 miles from Glasgow and 16 miles from Paisley. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.East Kilbride is 27 miles from Helensburgh Serviced Lets, and Inveraray is 21 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Lunch at the Sugar Boat, a 5 minute walk away, was excellent
- very friendly host and the room was clean and tidy
- The main rooms and bedroom were furnished nicely. Communal staircases let the property down. It would be excellent for families.
- Double ensuite room, separate kitchen which had everything we required plus more
- Excilent water front location. Kitchen clean and all hardware&electricsls were immaculate- however many pubs and restsursnts and within short walking distance. Definitely would stay again.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Lethamhill is located in Helensburgh, just 21 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Paisley is 17 miles from Lethamhill, and East Kilbride is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Everything was perfect, and the host did everything to ensure an enjoyable stay.
Breakfast amazing hot full English with warm
Scones plus lovely yogurt and cereals Large fluffy towels extra comfy bed and pillows
- Our room at Lethamhill was perfect. Everything provided was of high quality. We loved our spacious room, the beautiful view from our window, and the interaction with our hostess Jane who was very warm and welcoming. Jane cooked a lovely breakfast and her shortbread was delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Friendliness of staff, large room,changed towels Every
Day. Breakfast was good with many extras like Scottish scones, pancakes. Plenty of cereal and fruit.
- Fantastic bathroom, wonderful view over the Firth of Clyde
- Everything was perfect, and the host did everything to ensure an enjoyable stay.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Helensburgh, 10 miles from Loch Lomond, Balmillig B&B offers a garden, sunny conservatory and free WiFi access. Bikes are available for guests staying at least 2 nights.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, iPad, iPod-docking station and tea and coffee making facilities. There are also ironing facilities. Featuring spacious shower, the en suite bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All the rooms offer a garden view.Every morning, guests will enjoy a full Scottish breakfast served on site. At Balmillig B&B, guests will also enjoy free parking.Glasgow Airport is 22.6 miles away. The property is on the edge of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and guests can go golfing at Helensburgh Golf Course, 14 minutes’ walk away.
- The room was beautiful, comfortable and quiet. The owners were really helpful and knew everything about the town and what to do. Great breakfasts too?
- Very friendly hosts and spotlessly clean accommodation.
- Warm welcome and so much information given us on the area.Excellent room.Perfect hosts.
- The friendliness, the cleanliness and the location.
- Anne and John are excellent hosts making sure you have everything you need. Room bright and we’ll equipped with additional welcomed extras (toiletries supplied). Outstanding breakfast made fresh to order from their menu in addition to cereal, fresh fruit and yogurts. Their knowledge of the local area assisted us to explore nearby and featured walks on the shores of Loch Lomond and the surrounding peninsulas. Information on local restaurants including menus supplied. Can’t thank them enough for all they did during our easter break.
Boat House Super Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Boat House Super Suites offers accommodations in Rothesay, just 31 miles from Glasgow.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Ayr is 31 miles from Boat House Super Suites, and Paisley is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 24 miles from Boat House Super Suites.
- Location and accommodation were excellent. Terrific for a very relaxing short break. The view from the lounge window would be very hard to beat and everything within the suite was modern and in very good condition. Parking adjacent or within easy walking distance of ferry.
- Very comfortable rooms with a lovely view over the water. Claire, the owner, could not have been more helpful and welcoming. We are intending to go back to Rothesay during peak times when the weather is a little brighter and would certainly stay here again.
- Lovely place to stay, the convenience of having a kitchenette in the room and having breakfast at your own pace was great. Walk-in shower room (wetroom) was great, and the bed was really comfy too!. Fabulous views from the bay window across Rothesay bay to Argyll. Rothesay and Bute are great places to visit with lots to do, especially if you’re outdoorsy people like us
- Everything. We arrived earlier than expected and were able to check in earlier which was a bonus. Sara the owner is very friendly and helpful, the supply of breakfast items was great along with bread and milk etc which meant we could have a hot drink straightaway. The apartment was lovely, a good size and very clean as was the bedroom and bathroom. The apartment was within walking distance of the town and a couple of minutes drive (if that) from the ferry. We had no problem parking our car on the street. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return.
- The freedom of self catering but with breakfast provided. Small attention to detail like soap dispenser in the shower instead of those daft little bottles.
One of our top picks in Rothesay.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Howardsway offers accommodations in Rothesay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Glasgow is 31 miles from Howardsway, and Ayr is 31 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The scenery was amazing and the owners were always pleasant and friendly.
- The hosts Roy and Sarah make this small hotel. Great views over the bay. Short walk into town. Will be good sitting outside on the terrace in the summer weather. Guests even get a discount at the well stocked bar.
- For £45 a night everything was perfect. Cat think of a wrong thing (apart from hearing the people upstairs coming in but that lasted 2 minutes)
- Excellent service. Helpful,friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Accommodation was excellent. Food and staff were first class.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sandbank Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sandbank Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sandbank Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sandbank Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!