10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Rafael San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Rafael San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Rafael San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Rafael San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Rafael San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Rafael San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Rafael San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Rafael San José:
Villa Arboleda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Ana. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 8 miles from Villa Arboleda, and Alajuela is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tigers Den B&B
Tigers Den B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Tigers Den B&B, and Escazú is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tigers Den B&B.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
No reviews yet.
Casa Laurin B&B
Located in Escazú in the region of San José, 3.5 miles from San José, Casa Laurin B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Casa Laurin B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa Laurin B&B.
The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
The breakfast was lovely.
- The B&B felt comfortable like home – I was always relaxed from when i arrived to when i checked out. The staff and dogs were all very easy going
- Ginette was an amazing host! She was so kind and helpful with everything we needed. She booked our car rental for us and organized a phone for us to have for the duration of our stay! The breakfast was amazing and perfect location. Highly recommended!
- Superb hospitality, so very thoughtful of the guests’ needs—before I even knew I needed it! Really A-1, 5☆ experience!
- It was a pleasure staying at Casa Laurin. Ginette made us feel right at home, and we didn’t want to leave after our 2 days stay. We chose the B&B because of its proximity to the CIMA hospital, and would 100% recommend it to anyone visiting the area, and is looking for an homey alternative to a big hotel! There are many wonderful places to eat close by, and easily accessible shopping as well.
- The place was very homely and the owner was extremely helpful.
Vista Canyon Inn
Vista Canyon Inn is located in Santa Ana, 11 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Vista Canyon Inn, and Heredia is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 5 miles from Vista Canyon Inn.
- Room was beautifully decorated…bed comfortable ……roomed was cleaned every day . The room was painted in a happy cheerful color, clean and uplifting.
- We were treated like family-Marsha and Eleazar made us especially welcome and even helped us to our next destination in Costa Rica. Marsha made us a superb and delicious supper. We would recommend staying at this relaxing inn.
- The location was scenic yet very close to San Jose where we had some appointments. Breakfast was delicious and served overlooking a gorgeous canyon. Comfortable bed and room.
- Friendly Staff very informative. Comfortable rooms with great showers
- Vista Canyon is located at the top of an amazing Canyon. It’s peaceful and scenic……the real beauty of Costa Rica.
Casa De Las Tias
Casa De Las Tias is located in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 0.7 miles from Casa De Las Tias, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa De Las Tias.
- If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your trip to Costa Rica stay here. Lovely rooms with pllenty of room, a garden to enjoy ans the friendliest, knowledgeable people as your hosts. You can easily get into the city by public bus or a cheap Uber ride.
- Wonderful attention. Our hosts prepared a special breakfast for us due to our early departure.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful oasis to relax and come back to after a day in hectic traffic.
- Cosy room, nice breakfast, great hosts! Thank you for a very nice stay!
- Xavier and Pilar were about the friendliest, most accommodating hosts you could ever imagine. In the days leading up to our trip I had several questions and Xavier patiently and immediately answered each one–about money, transportation, who would pick us up at airport, etc. This was very kind and helpful. The place is really wonderful: immaculate, surrounded by old hardwood everywhere, delicious breakfast. But the best part of staying here is you get to meet this wonderful couple. What a great introduction for us to the charms of Costa Rica. Highly recommended!
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio is located in the Escazu neighborhood in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 0.4 miles from Tierra Magica B&B, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
- The feel of the home is very comforting. It has a good vibe to it. You can definitely tell the owners have put a lot of love into it.
- Beautiful grounds. The Inn itself has so many beautiful architectural details and the rate is a great value. The people were amazing, the area out back was perfect for eayong and relaxing.
The room was comfortable and relaxing, the breakfast was delicious, and the owners were wonderful hosts! They were very helpful in arranging transportation for us!
We also loved seeing Barbara’s art studio.
- B&B run by an Austrian-Costa Rican couple. Beautiful art on display around the home and in the guest rooms. Wonderful breakfast of meats, cheeses, yoghurt, fruit, and granola. Hosts were very attentive. Excellent facilities. Highly recommended.
Being a gated property, safety and security for visitors, children, and their vehicle is superb.
Outdoor areas are prestign with manicured grounds and lush vegetation.
Rooms are extra large and well appointed with artwork and prints indigenous to the history of Costa Rica. Elsewhere, ownership exhibits original paintings and artifacts that are all available for purchase.
Certainly a facility that defines quaint and comfortable, the ownership is warm and friendly and open to good conversation and expressions of friendship and warmth.
I have added this facility to my list of “must return when next in town”.
Cariari Bed & Breakfast
Located in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, Cariari Bed & Breakfast features a playground and sun terrace. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.7 miles from Cariari Bed & Breakfast, and Heredia is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- It was a great pleasure to spend a day with Mrs Laurie, Myriam, Penny the cat, the 4 dogs and the parrot. Very nice accommodation and place and you feel at home. I enjoyed so much that Mrs Laurie sat in our company to have breakfast all together. The breakfast was rich and varied.
- Laurie was very gracious, and has a beautiful, interesting, very comfortable home. Miriam was terrific, and the food was wonderful!
- Staff and owner were very kind and helpful with suggestions for restaurants and setting up transportation.
Laurie is very good at what she does.
Knows Costa Rica very well. She goes out of her way to welcome u. Miriam,
Laurie!s assistant does an excellent job at breakfast and looking after u, she is excellent!!!
- Miriam is absolutely wonderful and helpful and prepares excellent breakfast. Very close to the airport.
Casa Bella Rita Bed and Breakfast
Located between Santa Ana and Ciudad Colon, this property provides free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, secure parking and rancho with hammocks to relax in.Each room has air conditioning, cable TV, safety box, hairdryer, iPod docking station and views of the gardens or the canyon. The bathroom provides a bathrobe, toiletries and custom tiled shower.The rooms also have a bar complete with soft drinks, snacks, wine and local beer. A complete hot breakfast is included in the rate and a Continental breakfast is available for those guests that depart early in the morning.Casa Bella Rita also has private secure parking. Arrangements for La Paz Waterfall Garden, Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Plantation or other local sites can be made with a private driver or group at the desk or before arrival.The International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away and Playa Jaco Beach, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Poas and Doka are all just over a 1-hour drive.
- Great authentic place and the owner is the nicest guy ever
- Delightful ambiance , very warm and inviting. Safe and secure, with private on premise vehicle parking, together with Key-access gates to the facility. Spectacular view from the balcony across a valley and stream with birds and other wild life. Open air courtyards front and back made for intimate star gazing.
- Excellent breakfast, Steve was a friendly helpful host.
- We were received very well and no check in issues. Bed was really comfy, view is amazing. They also counted our 1 year old daughter for the breakfast and that was a nice and kind detail. People is awsome!
- The view was amazing! Javier was so friendly, helpful and a pleasure to have as our first contact in Costa Rica. His house is so beautiful, rooms are Gorgeous, spacious and the common areas are beautiful as well. We would most definitely stay again if we come back to the area. We’re SO HAPPY we stayed here instead of in San Jose! The beds were incredibly comfortable as well. What a great gem this place is. When we arrived, we didn’t first see all this… but I PROMISE, when you come through the gates, you will be so HAPPY you did!
Mango Boulevard Hotel – Adults Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mango Boulevard is located in San José in the region of San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 2.1 miles from Mango Boulevard, and Heredia is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from Mango Boulevard.
- room was clean and bed comfortable to sleep in. Liked the little garden where was able to have breakfast.
nice staff, good Costa Rican breakfast
for us the location was convenient, that’s why we booked it in the first place
good transfer service
the room was sparsely furnished, but good, comfy bed
Room was spacious and clean.
Ensuite bathroom was very nice.
Very comfy bed.
Spacious kitchen if you want to use.
Peace and quiet.
- The person who worked at the front desk was helpful and did his best to help with the inconsistent WiFi connection in my room.
- Bed was comfortable; room was inside away from the street so fairly quiet. The young man managing was a nice guy. Breakfast was o.k. Some fruit and whole wheat toast would have been a nice addition. Good, inexpensive Tico restaurant nearby. Hotel is about 4-5 blocks from U.S. Embassy.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Dobson Manor is located in Pavas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.San José is 2.9 miles from Dobson Manor, and Alajuela is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Rafael San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Rafael San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Rafael San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Rafael San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!