10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Luis San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Luis San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Luis San José:
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Dreamy Contentment offers accommodations in Matapalo, just 14 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Dreamy Contentment, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
The whole place is charming, neat and clean as a pin. We stayed in the upper cabana with the ocean breeze floating in and the sound of waves, fabulous bed/pillows. Good sized refrigerator the bathroom was large and well lit.
- Very friendly staff. We rent a surf board for the beach for free. The beach is amazing, although it is not ideal for bathing due to strong currents.
- Breakfast was very good. The owner (Carmen Trummer, VS) has a good hand of cooking. Our house was very comfortable and you could see the sea from your terrace, 2 minutes or less walking distance. On the beach, good sunbeds with parasol. Sandy beach with a beautiful sea. On the terrace of our house a sweet water shower (nice). So, you keep the interior free of sand. It not a typical tourist place, what we like very much. In the house is a little kitchen with everything in it, also a very good refrigerator. Owner is very nice and careful. Her personality made our stay extra special.
- Owner very nice, helpful, & flexible regarding breakfast, which was very good. Nice size unit with kitchen facilities. Quiet, beautiful location with short walk to the beach.
- The property owner was great. Very considerate and service oriented. My wife and I felt like we we’re staying with family by the time we left. Access to the beach and the quality of the beach is great. The accommodations are well Maintained and comfortable. I could go on and on. If you want a great place on the beach – this is it.
- Loved the setting!! Denis our host and other staff – Roberto and Andres all were gracious and so nice to to visit with.
La Ceiba Ecoadventures
Located in Platanillo in the region of San José, 26 miles from Manuel Antonio, La Ceiba Ecoadventures features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures, and Quepos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from La Ceiba Ecoadventures.
- All the staff was very helpful and friendly. Randall especially went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
- The owners were super friendly and they let me check out later so I could sleep more.
- Loved the location. Exactly what we were looking for. Our cabin was in the middle of the jungle. Close to three waterfalls. Enjoyed swimming in the natural pools.
- Good staff, food, and part of the facility is very basic and part is high end.
- It is very secluded and quiet. The staff is super nice and accommodating. The cabin is spacious and there is an outside kitchen to use for longer stays.
Blue Heaven Rendezvous
Featuring free WiFi, Blue Heaven Rendezvous offers accommodations in Tumbas, just 28 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Blue Heaven Rendezvous, and Quepos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 30 miles from Blue Heaven Rendezvous.
No reviews yet.
Tree of Life Cabinas
Offering an outdoor pool surrounded by an area with loungers, Tree of Life Cabinas is located in Dominicalito, between Uvita and Dominical and accessible by 4-wheel drive vehicles only. This jungle surrounded property is just 13 minutes’ drive from Dominical Beach. Free WiFi access is available.Views of the sunsets and ocean can be enjoyed from all the cabins. Each room here will provide you with a closet, patio and a seating area. Featuring indoor and outdoor showers, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box.Guests can relax at the patio in a hammock or a chair. A large garden with a walking trail is available where tropical plants, flowers, birds and other local wildlife can be observed.Cabinas have full outdoor kitchens with cooktop, sink, coffee maker with complimentary Costa Rican coffee and refrigerator.Breakfast served daily.Tree of Life Cabinas also boasts a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking to Posa Azul Waterfall.
- Lovely stay! The owners are very nice people and they help you with everything you need. The view is fantastic. The property is one of a kind. They have their own wildlife animals in the “garden”!
- It was a very peaceful, clean and comfortable accommodation. The view is amazing and the garden is super beautiful. The owners are very helpful and nice. We enjoyed it very much!
- Definatley a must stay if you are travelling in the area. The cabinas are fabulous and the hosts, Ben and Nate, are welcoming and helpful. Not to mention Nate’s cooking which was superb. We were very pleased with everything and would definatley recommend.
Amazing location, felt like you are part of nature. Ben and Nate are super friendly and helpful hosts. Definitely have breakfast and dinner there as it’s great food and company.
Lying in the hammock watching sunset through the mountains over the sea, with a cold beer was the highlight of my day!
- Well appointed cute little cabina in the jungle with a view. Amazing meal put on by Ben and Nate who were very attentive and friendly hosts.
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Quinta Heliconia is located in Barú in the region of Puntarenas, just 25 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Quinta Heliconia, and Quepos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location surrounded by the jungle with a view of the ocean. A very private get-away. No air conditioning or tv, but the quality of the room, bathroom, pool, walking paths more than make up for it. Highly recommend 4wheel drive to get there. Near water falls.
- Absolutely beautiful setting. Mattie is very gracious and her home is lovely. The views are amazing. If you want to get away, this meets that expectation.
- The owner is fantastic, super kind and helpful. The breakfast was outstanding. The pool is amazing, super clean and the property is quite big. I do recommend this place.
- We loved everything about Quinta Heliconia. Everything! Just go. Words cannot describe it…
We were perfectly welcomed and could enjoy a lot this beautiful place, the view over the hills up to the sea, the awsome pool, the very well designed and large room including superb bathroom and not to forget the delicious breakfast.
It was a pleaure to exchange experiences about traveling and live with Maite who made sure that we had a perfect last day and night at Costa Rica.
Mercy beaucoup, c’etait une grande plaisir de rester chez vous, Maite!!!
Casa de tranquilidad
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Casa de tranquilidad offers accommodations in Tinamaste, just 27 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 9 miles from Casa de tranquilidad, and Quepos is 27 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nature’s Edge Cabinas
Nature’s Edge Cabinas is located in Uvita and offers free WiFi. It is set on the side of the jungle consisting of 4 private cabins. A 4×4 vehicle is required to access this property and complimentary private parking is available on site.Units feature a patio with sea views and jungle views, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom with rain shower overlooking the jungle. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A self-serve breakfast with smoothie bar is served each morning at the property. The villa offers an outdoor pool and a private hiking trail on-site.Playa Hermosa is 11.2 miles from Nature’s Edge Cabinas, while Santa Elena is 12.4 miles from the property.
Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
To make it even better, delicious breakfast, homemade by the owners every morning. Thank you so much for having us Michelle and Fabiana.
- Everything! The cabins are beautiful and the views are incredible. We just enjoyed sitting on the balcony listening to the sounds of the forest. We had dinner and breakfast there and the food was delicious! Michelle and Fabiana have built a beautiful place.
- It was a great little cabina nestled in the jungle. All brand new, the bed was so comfortable, it was our own little hideaway.
- New and Clean. Great View. Nice concept of shared kitchen even though we did not use it. We went out to nearby Thyme which was amazing. The hosts are wonderful and give you space. I had the best breakfast the whole trip here. She made French Toast from scratch with homemade bread and fresh squeezed juices.
- Gorgeous view right from our porch of the mountain tops and valley. Wonderful breakfasts.
- Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
Geckodeck is located in Uvita, 11 miles from Playa Hermosa and 13 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Dominical is 10 miles from geckodeck, and Salitre is 29 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cascada Verde Casita
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cascada Verde Casita offers accommodations in Uvita, just 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Cascada Verde Casita, and Dominical is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 24 miles from Cascada Verde Casita.
No reviews yet.
Located in Uvita, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa, Suenos Tranquilo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Suenos Tranquilo, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 24 miles away.
Very friendly staff, great service and good food.
The hotel consierge were very service minded and helhed arranging whale- and dive trips.
The rooms are basic but fully functional.
- I had an excellent experience here. The staff was very friendly and I really enjoyed the free breakfast. The rooms have air conditioning and I spent a lot of time in the pool!
- Beautiful place, AC in rooms, breakfast included and an awesome pool & outdoor area!
The location, the pool, the breakfast, the a/C, the kindness of the staff.
The place is currently being refurbished as we understood. Some rooms are quite old (especially the shower) but functional.
- Location was good… the garden grounds were lovely and we were visited by howler monkeys. It’s an easy walk to supermarket, banks & restaurants. 20 minute walk to Verde waterfall too.
- Very friendly staff, great service and good food.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Luis San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Luis San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Luis San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!