10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province:
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Mai is 8 miles from Ratchawang-inn, and Mae Rim is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Located in Chiang Mai, 1,350 feet from Tha Pae Gate, Nidhra Lanna features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 1,850 feet from Nidhra Lanna, and City Art & Cultural Center is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel with big rooms close to the old city. Really helpful staff – booked our excursions and arranged early breakfasts for us. Really good customer service.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. The location is great, right next to the Old Town Market. It is located right at the edge of the city square. The room is big. Includes a dining/tea set plus a long bench for reading or writing.
- The staff was very attentive, cheerful and helpful. The design of the space was charming and modern. We loved the view and enjoyed walking into the old city and to the night bazaar.
- What a wonderful hotel! The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff incredibly friendly and helpful. A really nice touch was they brought us breakfast every morning to have in the room.
- Immaculate property, excellent value for money, great location, & lovely staff. This was our favourite accommodation during our Thailand trip.
The Grace House Chiangmai
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! The Grace House Chiangmai is located in Chiang Mai, 0.7 miles from Tha Pae Gate and 1.1 miles from Wat Chiang Man.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.1 miles from The Grace House Chiangmai, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
The bed is big, comfort, clean. Very Comfortable Bed. Also has a table and chair, if you want to use your laptop for work.
They do Dailly cleanup and will do whenever in your convenient of time. Nice staff 🙂
The hostel is very quiet, the staff is very nice and very helpfull. The breakfast is simple but good.
The room was cleaned every day, even the towels. Everything worked. Bed very comfortable !
- The breakfast included is very good and served in the cafe attached to the hotel. The lady at reception is very friendly and helpful. She let us leave out bags at the hotel whilst we enjoyed a 3 day trekking trip. The rooms are a good size and are comfortable.
- Very nice and clean room, good location, laundry service and even a room with microwave and some things to prepare food.
- There was nothing to like about the place.The staff were never at the desk.Other people had been waiting there for hours to be checked in.The room was not cleaned ,the doona was simpily pulled up on the bed. I WOULD NOT RECOMMED THIS PLACE TO ANYBODY.
- The bed is big, comfort, clean. Very Comfortable Bed. Also has a table and chair, if you want to use your laptop for work.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Wualai Sabaidee is located in Chiang Mai, just 0.9 miles from Tha Pae Gate.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. City Art & Cultural Center is 0.9 miles from Wualai Sabaidee, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.2 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nowhere so far has accommodated us as well as this property. The room, breakfast, and garden were great, and the helpfulness and hard work of staff was second to none. The owner went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect.
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Like the garden and breakfast area, everything was neat and clean. The area is 10 min walk to old town.
- We loved it here! It’s just a 10-minute walk away from the old town’s south gate, where there are delicious street food vendors every night, and a 20-min walk away from the night bazaar. + Ubers were super cheap in Chiang Mai so you if we were tired or it was late we could easily get back in 5 minutes for under $2. The staff was BEYOND friendly and helpful, helping us organize things like a cooking class (for which they got us a lower price than advertised). It really feels like a family owned and run hotel. The room was spacious and comfortable, with no frills but with everything you need. And the patio was very pleasant.
- Every thing . Just perfection . We love every thing
- The staff were so friendly and accommodation was excellent. This is the very best place to stay in Chiang mai … We were sad to leave. I hope to return someday
Lanna House Lanna Hut Chiangmai
Set 8.7 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station, Lanna House Lanna Hut Chiangmai in Chiang Mai has free bikes. Boasting free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a terrace. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms have pool views. Guest rooms come with a seating area.An Asian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Iron Bridge is 11.8 miles from Lanna House Lanna Hut Chiangmai, while Nawarat Bridge is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Onn De Leaf
Featuring free WiFi, Onn De Leaf offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 4.3 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 6 miles from Onn De Leaf, and Tha Pae Gate is 6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Chiang Mai, 1.1 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station, Villaggio Nongprateep features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 1.3 miles from Villaggio Nongprateep, and Tha Pae Gate is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Riverside House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Chiang Mai, 0.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate, Riverside House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 1.3 miles from Riverside House B & B, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.3 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The Staff were very helpful to suggest locations to explore and arrange for guided tours if required.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Everything done in house.
- We had the nicest welcoming from the staff and were most helpful throughout our stay
- Location – just across bridge was night market. Also, the staff were very friendly and helpful! Pool was small but nice and breakfast was hot and fresh! Rooms were clean and updated! You really can’t beat the price and location of this hotel (bed and breakfast)
- The bedroom was spacious. I loved the veranda area outside our bedroom.
Celosia boutique inn
Located in the Wat Ket neighborhood in Chiang Mai, 0.4 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Celosia boutique inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 0.9 miles from Celosia boutique inn, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.1 miles from Celosia boutique inn.
- The room was spacious and quite modern and were cleaned daily.
Loved the fact that the room TV was HUGE and was a smart TV. Was able to watch Youtube videos on it, spent quite a few hours in the room watching videos. Wifi coverage and speed was good. It had all the amenities you need from a typical hotel, towel, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. Many universal electrical sockets around the room also. Although hotel was slightly difficult to find, but the signs made it much easier.
Accommodation seems rather popular with Chinese speaking tourists. Hosts themselves are able to speak mandarin well.
- nice hotel at walking distance from the night market. the girl at the reception speaks fluent English; she was very helpful and polite. we used the laundry free .
- Worth money. Location is very nice .Near the ping River.
- The house is really nice . Most stuffs very friendly and helpful.the only thing have to improve just no breakfast.
Sridonchai Heritage, Night Bazaar Chiang Mai
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Sridonchai Heritage, Night Bazaar Chiang Mai is located in the Hai Ya neighborhood in Chiang Mai, 1,800 feet from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and 0.6 miles from Tha Pae Gate.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.City Art & Cultural Center is one mile from Sridonchai Heritage Night Bazaar C, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The architecture and tile work is beautiful. It’s a lovely place with tiny, gorgeous details. And the staff is ver professional and friendly and ready to be of service. The room looks just like the pictures.
- Everything here is just more than I expected and this is definitely one of my best stays: the Building is tasteful designed, my room is very big with a balcony where I can dry my clothes, the breakfast is quite simple but very fresh. The most wonderful thing about this B&B is that the staff really nice and helpful. They helped me to order a cooking course und massage. When you ask them for help, they don’t hesitate and help you immediately. I will recommend it to my friends und want to come back as soon as I can. Ps. I think their boss should give every one of them a raise on salary cause they are working so hard. 🙂
- Perfect location, only 10 minutes walk distance to the saturday/sunday night market, and only 5 minutes walk distance to Changkang road night market.Of course, there are lots of massage and restaurants nearby, which is really convenient for us tourists. The style of this hotel is really suitable to both young and old, the room is big and has a cute balcony , the air conditioner is good too~Kind staffs, especially “Mio”~she is such a helpful one smiling all the time~Mio recommended us good travel plans and introduce Chiang Mai to us with detail on the first day we arrived, we are really grateful about that！Once we come to Chiang Mai again, we will choose this hotel without hesitation！
- The staff was super friendly. Special mention of Tee who helped us in booking our vehicle for the day and Wow who gave us all details about the nearest markets. The location of the place was very good since its very close to the night market and yet not in the middle of it. The breakfast was adequate and the property was really clean.
We really enjoyed our stay, the hotel is right next to all the night markets, restaurants, bars and other hotels and only a ten minute walk to the gate of the old City. You can go out any time day or night and the streets will be full of people and there’s so much to do.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and would ask us about our day and give us suggestions for places to go. Breakfast was good, not a huge range of choice but you could have as much as you liked and most of the time you had the breakfast area to yourself.
Our room was nice, cleaned every day with complimentary water given daily as well. Would stay here again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!