10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Jerónimo Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jerónimo Heredia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Jerónimo Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jerónimo Heredia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Jerónimo Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Jerónimo Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Jerónimo Heredia:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Boruca is located in San Isidro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. San José is 8 miles from La Boruca, and Alajuela is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from La Boruca.
- Good breakfast en very friendly owner. We arrived late in the evening, but that was not a problem at all. Also the beds were comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent and Ken is a great host.
- It’s proximity to San Jose and Braullio Carillo National Park. The room was comfortable and clean in a pretty setting. The owners were friendly and very helpful.
Ken is an excellent welcoming host. It was dark when we arrived and I was having a little bit of difficulty finding his place. We called him and he met us to lead us the rest of the way. Then he helped us order a take-out dinner which was delivered shortly to our room – a very generous quantity of Chinese food!
His property is a little tropical paradise. The breakfast was wonderful.
He gave me wonderful advise for my drive to the La Pavona boat the next day.
- The beds were wonderful. The landscaping was beautiful. There was no Tv but they had over1000 movies to watch. It was a very remote location and a bit hard to find in the rain and darlkness however the owner stayed on the phone with us till we found it. Breakfast was delicious and served on an outside patio. Very personal service. Excellent choice. On site secure parking
Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms offers accommodations in San José.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 9 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms.
The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
The kitchen was clean and have a great recycling system.
First hot shower in 4 months!
The bed was extremely comfortable, the wifi is fast and the breakfast was good.
- I liked the 24 hour reception and the friendlyness of staff
- The pancakes we got for breakfast were okay and they had good information on shuttles and things to book.
- We chose this accommodation for a cheap and easy overnight stay during our travels. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the accom was very Gergen with lots of plants everywhere..
- Price was right. You get what you pay for. I liked the location outside of San Jose a little way but easily accessible via city bus for change. The sitting area upstairs was excellent for meditation, etc. It was also used as a smoking area which was good because it is outside.
- The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport offers accommodations in Vara Blanca, just 12 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.Alajuela is 7 miles from Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
The suite was stunning– wall-to-wall windows overlooking a green valley. A great peaceful retreat with a partner. It was also great just how close the hotel is to the airport — only a 20-30 minute drive. So it’s a perfect place to start or end a trip in Costa Rica. Would highly recommend!
- Everything about our stay was fabulous: Ken and Alejandra could not have been more helpful and welcoming. The setting of the property is spectacular (including a wonderful garden) in the hills above Alajuela; our room enormous yet cosy and including fresh flowers; the breakfast one of the very best we’ve had anywhere. We hope to return as soon as possible! Recommended in every way.
- The property was beautiful, like a dream. The breakfast was delicious and fresh every morning. The owner was very kind and extremely helpful as well as the staff. The gardens and the views were to die for. This place was an absolute 15/10 and well exceeded our expectations. An absolute must stay when visiting Costa Rica; we did not want to leave!
- The host was incredibly accommodating and excellent at communicating, the grounds and gardens are stunning and peaceful, the food was outstanding.
The place is absolutely amazing!! Gorgeous!!
The owner was so kind and hospitable. He gave us a tour of the place and was there if we had any questions. He made us feel like royalty.
- Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
Hotel Las Fresas-Volcàn Poàs
Located in Sabana Redonda in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas Volcan Poas features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas V, and Escazú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owners were so welcoming, sincere, accomodating, to mention little of thwir respect for my wishes to have [REASONABLE vegetarian options abound on the menu] that I felt honored on arrival and like family on day two. Their dogs are quiet, sweet and lovely, reflecting their own values and style. IMO: This ‘home team’ runs one of the last quality establishments with classic charm perhaps in the entire country [ca. 2018]. The unobstructed views of the surrounding foothills stright up to Poas cannot be rivaled and are a stunning reposte to the din of the city. The winds at night are deliciously soothing. Although they can totally accomodate [even] your [largest] party in the restaurant, more quiet guests are more likely to fully appreciate the quiet splendor this establishment features. The food is also delectable and the best value for miles !
The accomodation was great and clean
The perasonal was prefect and helpful
The breakfast was huge and delicious (you have try it!) 🙂
This is nice please with the amazing view
Amazing food in the hotel restaurant. Also very friendly and kind owners!
Views from the hotel are also stunning!!!
The staff were very friendly & the reception was warmhearted.
The view is great (you can see the whole san jose valley especially from the restaurant)
IF you have a car then the location is convenient for the airport, la paz waterfall gardens (and Poas volcano- IF it is open)
The food was good and the serving size generous
some, but not all, rooms have a barfridge (others had an extra bed)
- Close to Parque Nacional Volcan Poàs. Large rooms where necessary. Good restaurant and Beer selection at bar. Helpful hosts.
Casa María Aeropuerto B&B
One of our top picks in Alajuela – and a guest favorite.
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Casa María Aeropuerto B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa María Aeropuerto B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Great place with a laid back atmosphere that was clean and modern.
- Casa Maria was perfect for an overnight stay before flying home. My daughter (15) and I arrived in the dark and Dora and her adorable dog “Raar”, were attentive and went above and beyond to make us comfortable, even ordering us food as it was late on Sunday and most restaurants were closed. The room was modern, clean, bright with air con and a up to date bathroom with shower. The site was extremely secure ( two electric gates), and there was someone available at 430 a.m when we checked out. Nothing was too much I highly recommend staying here.
- Very easy check-in. Quiet at night. Arranged for early transport to airport. Clean, nice place.
- Good location, very nice staff, great breakfast. Unique little hotel.
- Breakfast was good. Nice bathrooms. Overall, clean.
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
We used the taxi service to and from the airport, the driver was really nice and on time.
- Location perfect near the busstations. Staff very helpful.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud offers accommodations in Heredia, just 5 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 12 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud.
No reviews yet.
Bibi’s B and B
Located in Santo Domingo in the region of Heredia, 4 miles from San José, Bibi’s B and B features a barbecue and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Bibi´s B and B, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Bibi’s B and B.
- Bibi’s House is such a cute and quiet place, Bibi & Jim are two wonderful and lovely person, they are very helpful and so funny. The breakfast was so good with fresh fruits every morning. Jim bring us to a local restaurant, we had a typical food, it was so cool. They have a good friend who is a local guide (Juan Jose) a very nice person and we recommend him to visit Costa Rica, it was an amazing trip. Thank you for everything Jim & Bibi, we will coming back!
- I was very pleased with my stay with Jim and Bibi. They were a very kind and accommodating couple.
- It was great to stay with Bibi and Jim in their beautiful house. Jim took us around and brought us to a coffee plantation and a few other places. Thank you, Jim!
- Bibi’s B&B ist sehr gut vom Flughafen zu erreichen. Zimmer war sauber und gut eingerichtet. Jim ist sehr hilfsbereit und hat uns sogar zu einem Restaurant bzw. zu einer Bäckerei begleitet.
- Nach der Reservierung nimmt das Haus mit einem per Mail Verbindung auf und bietet eine Abholung vom Flughafen an. Auch der Transfer zurück wird organisiert. Die Betreiber sind sehr sehr Herzlich und fürsorglich und man wird familiär aufgenommen. Das Haus selbst liegt in einer sehr sauberen ruhigen Lage. WLAN steht kostenlos zur Verfügung. Der Garten bietet Entspannung. KLASSE
Casa Santa Marta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Santa Marta offers accommodations in San José, just 14 miles from Alajuela. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Casa Santa Marta, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Casa Santa Marta.
No reviews yet.
Casa 69 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa 69, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The facility was fine and so was location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Little paradise in the middle of San Jose. Very clean & spacious rooms in a beautiful building, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The standard breakfast could have been a bit more “rich” but you do have the option to upgrade for a relatively small fee.
We stayed for one night, in transit.
Pleasantly delighted and happy about not checking the reviews, since I usually start out with the worst ones.
If I had to describe it in one word, it would be OASIS in a middle of an urban sprawl. Great layout and rooms that delight in slightly understated cheesiness. We absolutely loved it.
We being a family of 4 with the girls being very picky. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and no-nonsense. If we are ever back this way, especially for a longer stay, this would be the place to come back to.
- Very hospitable American owner Stephen. Staff are very helpful, warm and friendly. Loved the abundance of trees, plants, and courtyards that offer natural beauty in the midst of the city. Rooftop sitting area is nice place to chill in the evenings. Basic breakfast is free, with heavier breakfast options for a small price. Nice to have laundry done for a modest fee as well.
- It was a homey B&B , a good value, great inner courtyard close to everything downtown
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Jerónimo Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Jerónimo Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Jerónimo Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!