10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Isidro Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Isidro Heredia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Isidro Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Isidro Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Isidro Heredia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Isidro Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Isidro Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Isidro Heredia:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Boruca is located in San Isidro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. San José is 8 miles from La Boruca, and Alajuela is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from La Boruca.
- Good breakfast en very friendly owner. We arrived late in the evening, but that was not a problem at all. Also the beds were comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent and Ken is a great host.
- It’s proximity to San Jose and Braullio Carillo National Park. The room was comfortable and clean in a pretty setting. The owners were friendly and very helpful.
Ken is an excellent welcoming host. It was dark when we arrived and I was having a little bit of difficulty finding his place. We called him and he met us to lead us the rest of the way. Then he helped us order a take-out dinner which was delivered shortly to our room – a very generous quantity of Chinese food!
His property is a little tropical paradise. The breakfast was wonderful.
He gave me wonderful advise for my drive to the La Pavona boat the next day.
- The beds were wonderful. The landscaping was beautiful. There was no Tv but they had over1000 movies to watch. It was a very remote location and a bit hard to find in the rain and darlkness however the owner stayed on the phone with us till we found it. Breakfast was delicious and served on an outside patio. Very personal service. Excellent choice. On site secure parking
Casa 69 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa 69, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The facility was fine and so was location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Little paradise in the middle of San Jose. Very clean & spacious rooms in a beautiful building, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The standard breakfast could have been a bit more “rich” but you do have the option to upgrade for a relatively small fee.
We stayed for one night, in transit.
Pleasantly delighted and happy about not checking the reviews, since I usually start out with the worst ones.
If I had to describe it in one word, it would be OASIS in a middle of an urban sprawl. Great layout and rooms that delight in slightly understated cheesiness. We absolutely loved it.
We being a family of 4 with the girls being very picky. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and no-nonsense. If we are ever back this way, especially for a longer stay, this would be the place to come back to.
- Very hospitable American owner Stephen. Staff are very helpful, warm and friendly. Loved the abundance of trees, plants, and courtyards that offer natural beauty in the midst of the city. Rooftop sitting area is nice place to chill in the evenings. Basic breakfast is free, with heavier breakfast options for a small price. Nice to have laundry done for a modest fee as well.
- It was a homey B&B , a good value, great inner courtyard close to everything downtown
One of our best sellers in San José! Angels Hotel Guesthouse is a quaint family-owned bed and breakfast located in San José, a short walk from the city centre. It features a shared terrace nestled in the property’s gardens, and offers guests free WiFi and breakfast.The rooms at the historic bed and breakfast include a cable TV, a small refrigerator, and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The Hotel offers hot water and can arrange city tours and car rental services.Guests will find cinemas, museums, shops, restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property. The National Museum is just 1,650 feet away.The San Pedro Shopping Centre is only 2,300 feet from Angels Hotel, while guests can reach Juan Santamaria International Airport in 30 minutes by car.
- Great location close to downtown and lots of restaurants nearby. Staff were friendly, helpful and spoke good English. The room was large and spacious. The owner warned us in advance that our room was facing main road and offered to let us cancel for free. It was secure you had to ring bell each time you wanted in/out.
- Lovely host Maria let me come eariler on the day.She spoke excellent English. She was so helpful. Lovely peaceful surroundings. Great value.
- The breakfast in the morning like Continental Breakfast??????
- Lovely stay! Rooms large with private bathroom and hot shower. Breakfast each morning was lovely and fresh and served in the beautiful gardens. Maria, the owner, a really nice lady, extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Great location to all the major attractions. Felt really comfortable and was made to feel at home!
- Helpful staff – we were warned in advance that the family room was at the front of the property and might be a little noisy. It was fine and didn’t disturb us at all.
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
We used the taxi service to and from the airport, the driver was really nice and on time.
- Location perfect near the busstations. Staff very helpful.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- We didn’t haven any issues. The staff was really nice both during check in and check out and breakfast. Check in was quick and simple. Check out even easier. Staff gave us a detailed overview of the area and was super helpful. Both English and Spanish speaking. Breakfast has some amazing jams and made to order eggs. The room was nothing special and the bathroom smelled odd but everything was clean. The places is secure behind a gate and the wifi worked. The little plaza/garden area was really cute!
Bibi’s B and B
Located in Santo Domingo in the region of Heredia, 4 miles from San José, Bibi’s B and B features a barbecue and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Bibi´s B and B, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Bibi’s B and B.
- Bibi’s House is such a cute and quiet place, Bibi & Jim are two wonderful and lovely person, they are very helpful and so funny. The breakfast was so good with fresh fruits every morning. Jim bring us to a local restaurant, we had a typical food, it was so cool. They have a good friend who is a local guide (Juan Jose) a very nice person and we recommend him to visit Costa Rica, it was an amazing trip. Thank you for everything Jim & Bibi, we will coming back!
- I was very pleased with my stay with Jim and Bibi. They were a very kind and accommodating couple.
- It was great to stay with Bibi and Jim in their beautiful house. Jim took us around and brought us to a coffee plantation and a few other places. Thank you, Jim!
- Bibi’s B&B ist sehr gut vom Flughafen zu erreichen. Zimmer war sauber und gut eingerichtet. Jim ist sehr hilfsbereit und hat uns sogar zu einem Restaurant bzw. zu einer Bäckerei begleitet.
- Nach der Reservierung nimmt das Haus mit einem per Mail Verbindung auf und bietet eine Abholung vom Flughafen an. Auch der Transfer zurück wird organisiert. Die Betreiber sind sehr sehr Herzlich und fürsorglich und man wird familiär aufgenommen. Das Haus selbst liegt in einer sehr sauberen ruhigen Lage. WLAN steht kostenlos zur Verfügung. Der Garten bietet Entspannung. KLASSE
Airport Costa Rica B&B
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Airport Costa Rica B&B is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Airport Costa Rica B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The family that runs this b&b are just lovely! Kind, warm, and will help you with your Spanish if you are interested. Accommodations are comfortable and breakfast is delicious! They provide transport to and from nearby SJO airport. I love staying here!
Airport pick up included
Friendly and secure
Clean with good beds
- Big trees, gardens, dogs, cats, birds and what we like the most is the warm hospitality from the host and her family.
- The owners were very nice and helpful and the room (guesthouse) was very spacious.
- The people at Airport B & B accommodated my every need, from helping arrange transportation to San Jose for a scheduled appointment, ordering food for those days I just wanted to sit and relax in my room, or providing transportation for an early morning flight. I would highly recommend this comfortable B & B to anyone wanting to stay near SJO airport.
Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms offers accommodations in San José.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 9 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms.
The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
The kitchen was clean and have a great recycling system.
First hot shower in 4 months!
The bed was extremely comfortable, the wifi is fast and the breakfast was good.
- I liked the 24 hour reception and the friendlyness of staff
- The pancakes we got for breakfast were okay and they had good information on shuttles and things to book.
- We chose this accommodation for a cheap and easy overnight stay during our travels. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the accom was very Gergen with lots of plants everywhere..
- Price was right. You get what you pay for. I liked the location outside of San Jose a little way but easily accessible via city bus for change. The sitting area upstairs was excellent for meditation, etc. It was also used as a smoking area which was good because it is outside.
- The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport offers accommodations in Vara Blanca, just 12 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.Alajuela is 7 miles from Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
The suite was stunning– wall-to-wall windows overlooking a green valley. A great peaceful retreat with a partner. It was also great just how close the hotel is to the airport — only a 20-30 minute drive. So it’s a perfect place to start or end a trip in Costa Rica. Would highly recommend!
- Everything about our stay was fabulous: Ken and Alejandra could not have been more helpful and welcoming. The setting of the property is spectacular (including a wonderful garden) in the hills above Alajuela; our room enormous yet cosy and including fresh flowers; the breakfast one of the very best we’ve had anywhere. We hope to return as soon as possible! Recommended in every way.
- The property was beautiful, like a dream. The breakfast was delicious and fresh every morning. The owner was very kind and extremely helpful as well as the staff. The gardens and the views were to die for. This place was an absolute 15/10 and well exceeded our expectations. An absolute must stay when visiting Costa Rica; we did not want to leave!
- The host was incredibly accommodating and excellent at communicating, the grounds and gardens are stunning and peaceful, the food was outstanding.
The place is absolutely amazing!! Gorgeous!!
The owner was so kind and hospitable. He gave us a tour of the place and was there if we had any questions. He made us feel like royalty.
- Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
La Villa Río Segundo B&B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, La Villa Río Segundo B&B features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from La Villa Río Segundo B&B, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very personal. Owner gave us the option to choose french toast or scramble. Room was very clean, staff was helpful, swimming pool was great for relaxation. They even have a verandah area for book reading.
- Juan Carlos was an amazing host, coming to our room at 4:30am to bring us to our taxi, super friendly and welcoming!
- The room was modest but adequate, breakfast was good and access to the lovely flower garden was a nice surprise. Conveniently close to the airport which was great too. Thanks, we’ll be back. Theresa and Barry
- we stayed there Two nights before leaving costa rica. the rooms are very nice and everythings is perfectly clean! the people there are so nice ans helpful! breakfast and Coffee is also very good und so close to the airport. i really recommend staying there! we felt very comfortable there!!
- Very cute place, nice outside patio area with garden and pool and yummy breakfast!
Pura Vida Hotel
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from San José, Pura Vida Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Pura Vida Hotel, and Heredia is 8 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The owner was very helpful, the breakfast was exceptional. The room was very comfortable and the grounds were also very nice, truly a hidden gem.
- Breakfast fruit excellent. Large rooms; good facilities. Spotlessly clean. A host who goes the extra mile. Also enjoyed a good meal there.
- Stunning garden and property in general. Spacious room with extra living space, nice walk in shower and lovely garden view. Private patio area. Host very helpful with taxis and recommendations
- The meals were great! It was so nice to be able to have a dinner without having to find a place after a long day of travel. Read everything to find little bits of humor all around. The grounds have all the plants labeled.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The grounds were very pretty. Rooms were very clean.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Isidro Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Isidro Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Isidro Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Isidro Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!