10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Felipe Del Agua Oaxaca:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villada Inn is located in Oaxaca City in the region of Oaxaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Such a wonderful place, we didn’t want to leave. We stayed during day of the dead festivities and the family were so kind to let us join in making an altar with them. The family were so kind, funny, helpful, we loved them! Beautiful setting in the hills too. It’s such good value for money.
- Our 10 day stay at La Villada was wonderful! The owner and staff went out of their way to accommodate us and our three children. The owner assisted us with recovering our lost luggage from the airport, booking several wonderful day tours and with restaurant reccomendations. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quaint. The property itself was lovely, and offered lots of places for us to enjoy spending time together watching the sunset, swimming or just hanging out. The food was yummy, and inexpensive. (The Oaxacan hot chocolate is incredible!) We spent our days in town or on a tour, and each evening when we walked through the gate at La Villada we were so happy we had chosen it for our hotel. It was a lovely respite from the city. We made memories that will last a lifetime, and we hope to return to La Villada someday. We highly recommend it!
- Owner and her family is absolutely awesome! We will come back soon for sure.
The property is absolutely gorgeous, a little family-owned compound high in the hills above Oaxaca City. You get a full view of the mountains and we watched the moon rise every night. You feel completely at ease once you walk through the gates, while still being a quick taxi ride to the historic center.
The owner is super sweet, helpful, and accommodating. She was always a quick to reach through the phone and gave us lots of tips about things to do and how to get where in Oaxaca and the surrounding towns.
- the view on the hills, the spacious room, the cleanniless..
Casa Bambú offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de los Angeles B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Casa de los Angeles B&B offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles away.
- The generous spirited hosts of Casa de Los Angeles provide an impeccably clean and safe venue. They provide carefully prepared breakfasts each day with an emphasis on fresh, local produce and traditional dishes. They also accommodate individual dietary needs with grace. The hosts are exceptionally patient and helpful if you are learning Spanish or wish to practice in conversation.
- We loved staying at Casa de los Angeles! The owners Paula and Rene, and housekeeper Marta are great people and went out of their way to make our Oaxaca vacation the rich and unforgettable experience that it was. Many people have commented on the excellent breakfast and it’s true! Best food on our trip! Rene and Paula were incredibly patient with our poor Spanish and this way we got to have many interesting conversations around the breakfast table. The rooms are lovely, the whole place boutique style, yet homey, and always spotlessly clean. The beds are very comfortable, too, and the location is excellent, away from the noise of the centro, yet very close to everything. We liked the neighborhood, Xochimilco, and felt absolutely safe walking there at all times of day and night. Will definitely come back! Ps: Pirata, the beautiful housecat, is another bonus!
- The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful. René gives good advice and tips. Martina’s breakfasts are delicious.
- Rene, Paula, and Marta are all incredibly nice, and are willing to help you with anything. The rooms are also quite comfortable, and it’s a pleasant and simple 15-minute walk to downtown. The breakfasts are amazing.
- Te tratan como parte de la familia. La comida sana, super natural. Comparten contigo el día a día. De todas maneras volveré el próximo año.
Boca del Monte by Diablo y la Sandia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Boca del Monte by Diablo y la Sandia offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles away.
- Lovely group of people at the hotel, and a nice breakfast. Very nice experience.
- The bathroom was the best part of the room. The shower was awesome with the skylight above it.
- the breakfast was delicious, the room huge, the outdoor space just lovely and the staff always welcoming
- Beautiful place, great atmosphere and lovely staff
- Beautifully designed rooms and shared areas (kitchen/dining/living area, bar & roof terrace!) delicious breakfasts, friendly and helpful staff, and great location.
La Betulia Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Oaxaca de Juárez – and a guest favorite.
Just a 10-minute walk from Oaxaca’s beautiful historic center, La Betulia Bed and Breakfast features free Wi-Fi and modern, bright décor. The property also features a relaxing furnished terrace.These simple, colorful rooms include a small wardrobe and a private bathroom with beautiful tile walls and floors. They also provide a nightstand.Guests will find a variety of dining options within a quarter mile of the property, including many restaurants serving international cuisine.The historic Convento de Santo Domingo is just over a quarter mile from La Betulia Bed and Breakfast, and the Monte Alban archaeological site is a 20-minute drive away. Oaxaca’s International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was the best part about this b & b as well as the man who was at the front desk – he was very helpful and kind. In fact, all the staff were very friendly.
- I felt very welcome from the moment we arrived. Clean and safe environment. Short walking distance from the center. Changing breakfast every morning. It was also nice to meet new people at the morning table
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Amazing Oaxacan breakfast.
- The breakfast was fantastic. The staff just mad a good place even better.
- Breakfasts Were wonderful and different every day that I was there and it was a wonderful opportunity to talk with the other guests all of whom were lovely. The staff could not have been nicer and were all very helpful. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The room included a paperback guide to Oaxaca which was very helpful to carry around.
Casa de las Bugambilias B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa de las Bugambilias B&B offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Delicious breakfast. The homemade jams were my favorite. Well loved B&B, with interesting, colorful art everywhere. Location was ideal.
- Beautiful B&B in a great location. Very comfy beds, welcoming staff and great location. Highly recommended!
- Very homy , we felt so welcomed . Breakfast is excellent . Art around the place beautiful ! Location excellent !
- The friendly and knowledgeable staff and the delicious Oaxaca breakfast.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hotel location is excellent close to other sightseen tourist sites.
I felt very comfortable and safe.
La Casa Carlota
One of our best sellers in Oaxaca de Juárez! La Casa Carlota offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from La Casa Carlota.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and tastefully decorated accommodation. Great breakfast!
- Oaxaca is a charming city – but has a bit of a bustle to it. Casa Carlotta was a wonderful respite from that. It is a quiet oasis… from the entry courtyard to the roof terrace. As other reviewers note – you are still in the city (albeit on a quiet street) so you will hear the neighbor’s dog bark from time to time. Or the propane delivery truck. But in all it is a restful and peaceful location. Very beautiful and thoughtfully curated. The entire place is white walls, natural light and interesting art / plants / etc.. The location is ideal. A very easy walk to most of the things you will want to see, but tucked into a quiet block on a quiet, pedestrian friendly street. We walked home most nights around 11 – and always felt very safe.
- It was beautiful, very clean. The breakfast was delicious. It is very centrally located. The staff was was very patient with my lack of ability to speak Spanish. I loved the art and the roof top accessibility that allowed me to enjoy the sunshine!
- Beautiful, comfortable, modern accommodations. Excellent shower, spacious bathroom, very good breakfast. Unfortunately barking dogs from next door early in the morning. Otherwise very quiet. 15 – 20 minute walk to the Zocalo. Lots of action at near-by Santo Domingo church.
- We were surprised with the quality of that B&B, nice, comfy and very good breakfast, very quiet area, although close to centre and all attractions, very good value for money
Casa Frida Oaxaca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Frida Oaxaca offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
COMALA Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, COMALA Bed & Breakfast is located in the Oaxaca Historic Centre neighborhood in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from COMALA Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Rancho Pitaya Country Lodge
Rancho Pitaya B&B is a working horse riding ranch located in stunning countryside, just outside Oaxaca city. It offers fully equipped junior suites with free WiFi and free breakfast and dinner included.Suites at Rancho Pitaya open onto a terrace with garden and mountain views. Each suite has a kitchenette with a fridge, toaster and coffee machine and a bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobe.Rancho Pitaya B & B serves traditional homemade Mexican cuisine for breakfast and dinner. You can also relax in a hammock on the porch, surrounded by the ranch’s friendly cats and dogs.Rancho Pitaya is situated at the foothills of the Sierra de Juarez Mountains. The area is filled with trails which are ideal for horse riding, hiking or mountain biking.The historic city centre of Oaxaca is around a 20-minute drive from Rancho Pitaya. Free transport to and from the city centre can be arranged, and free parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Felipe Del Agua Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Felipe del Agua Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!