10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Bartolomé Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
San Bartolomé Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Bartolomé Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Bartolomé Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Bartolomé Lanzarote:
Casa Natura is located in San Bartolomé, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 17 miles from Playa Blanca. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Corralejo is 24 miles from Casa Natura, and Costa Teguise is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Marisa offers accommodations in Tinajo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Finca Marisa, and Playa Blanca is 17 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very charming location, far from the commercial buzz. The owner was always welcoming and available with great suggestions. Great breakfast. Familiar feeling.
- It’s a well designed guesthouse, friendly and helpful owner, great idea with the check in (keys in a security box)
- Nice location to visit the national park. The views on the park from the property are stunning! The place is quiet. Great shared kitchen with all necesary amenities.
- The room was nice and big. We had a private bathroom. The host was lovely and made us feel welcome. The location is really beautiful and close to Timanfaya and other sight seeing attractions. The kitchen is also great.
- Really nice room, awesome decorations, candles everywhere, clean and tidy, bathtub was also amazing, staff was really kind and helpful and they have awesome goat who likes to pet! Also the kitchen is spacious and well equipped. Really nice view from the terrace with pallet furniture and hammock. It was awesome to watch the sunset from there.
La Casona de Nazaret
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Casona de Nazaret is located in Nazaret.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from La Casona de Nazaret, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Helpful and friendly host. Home from home, fresh/homemade produce for breakfast.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- The owner couldn’t have been kinder and more helpful. A very pleasant place to stay and almost feel at home. Good value for money.
- Our host Josefina was very helpful. Breakfast was officially at 08:30; but if we had scehduled trip earlier, she was very flexible. Great location! Very easy to find.
The owner Josephina, she was very helpful with information and even providing beach towels for our use. She also cooked scrambled eggs every morning.
The location, very quiet village.
Very comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi, La Finca offers accommodations in Güime. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from La Finca, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
It was our second time at
Very welcoming atmosphere,
Close to the main attractions,
Beautiful and cozy rooms and territory.
We are planning our next visit to Lanzarote, definitely will stay Here!
Recommend to visit bar nereby la bodegita, amazing coctales and tapas!
- The friendly host, delicious breakfast, the beautiful house
- Amazing host, nice breakfast, clean and good room, free parking, not far from airport and two marvelous kitties that wander around the structure.
- the Owner Sandy is very kind and caring, She made us feel like at home,the house is very cosy and peaceful.
Strategic position! The best location to relax! No traffic, no screams, no problems! Only 3 rooms, which means total relaxation!
Sandy is so kind! You will fall in love with “la
- It was our second time at
Kalindi Yoga Nature
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B is located in Tao, 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Corralejo is 26 miles from Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B, and Costa Teguise is 8 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles away.
Elvera who manages the place was absolutely fantastic. She was so warm and welcoming and explained lots about the island. With the morning yoga every day she creates a very special atmosphere and warmth.
We liked being able to chat and share stories with the other guests who were all lovely people.
The house is situated in a very beautiful part of the island – as well as being at the very centre so nowhere is far to travel.
- The accommodation is different so can not be compared to anything else on the island! It is remote it has spectacular views it is run by earth conscience people. The yoga is well led the breakfast designed to suit individual needs. Great company in the staff and other visitors.
- Location, the house in general, Elvira (owner) is really nice.
- The location is perfect, in the country side, but in a fair walking/cycling distance from the next village. By car it only takes 3min. The space/place is just great! Well thought so we all have our intimacy. The shared spaces are big enough, and visually the house, the gardon looks great! We really fell in love with the place and will go back for sure. The people were amazing, only generous souls! I was remotely working, so didn’t have enough time to properly discuss, but from the looks of it the other guests were having a bless chatting, laughing with the hosts :).
- Wonderful people running and volunteering at Kalindi. Great community spirit, yummy breakfast, great yoga and other activities.
- Elvera who manages the place was absolutely fantastic. She was so warm and welcoming and explained lots about the island. With the morning yoga every day she creates a very special atmosphere and warmth.
Buenavista Lanzarote Country
Featuring free WiFi, Buenavista Lanzarote Country offers accommodations in La Asomada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 3.9 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country, and Playa Blanca is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country.
- Everything about our stay at Buenavista was wonderful!! Hosts were so friendly and helpful, room was beautifully decorated with great views of landscape – fantastic for sitting on porch to watch sunset, great breakfast brought to room. Would love to return, one of the best hotels we have stayed at.
- Buenavista has been the best hotel I have been so far. The room we stayed in was marvellous, the lunar landscape and mountains around it absolutely breathtaking. The shower was heavenly and there was even a fireplace. Breakfast was delicious. Easy to get to from the airport. I cannot recommend enough.
The location is great. You will need a car to move around, but everything is relatively close.
The place is very nice and modern. The apartment was huge, with lots of light and great views.
- This was the best place I’ve visited in years. My dream place. Hope I will be lucky to find a free room here ever again:):)
One of my best experiences I ever made! Travelling around the world I am used to stay in upper class hotels. It was the first time I stayed in B&B and I have to admit, it was fantastic! The silence, the view, the scenic beauties – just marvelous! Not getting bored on breakfast buffets, which are always the same, has just to be mentioned as a side note. The breakfast presented was great, home made ingredients or at least from the island itself. The hosts were super friendly, attentive and helpful! The flat: how to describe a place you have to experience on your own? It is a modern and stylish flat which is simply WOW! All designed to perfection with a fantastic view on vineyards and hills! The Wifi is working perfect and is for free of course!
We strongly recommend to have a visit here!
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Iside offers accommodations in Teguise.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Casa Iside, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Casa Iside is a little gem. It is not big and flashy just honest good value for money. I cannot say enough good things about our hosts Valentino and Francesco – they were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them with lots of hot tips as where to eat locally. Teguise, right in the centre of the island is a good location to visit all the sites.
The breakfasts they served set you up for the day. You felt you arrived as paying guests and left as friends.
Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Breakfasts were outstanding:)
Very good communication.
Very helpful advice on places to visit/walking routes etc.
We were met by our two friendly informative hosts who made us feel at home and gave us lots of tips about the area.
We had breakfast in the garden overlooking the beautiful landscape.
Breakfast was nicely laid out, in the garden where possible. It was lovely to meet other folk and share chatter.
Our room had a lovely fun terrace with far reaching views, a table to sit at and a relaxing couch.
The hosts were so friendly and accommodating
- We loved everything. Our stay in such a lovely place with so nice hosts made our holiday absolutely special. Waking up in a beautiful room and having breakfast in a garden with view on Lanzarote’s Volcanos is unique. Thank you Valentina and Francesco.
- Casa Iside is a little gem. It is not big and flashy just honest good value for money. I cannot say enough good things about our hosts Valentino and Francesco – they were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for them with lots of hot tips as where to eat locally. Teguise, right in the centre of the island is a good location to visit all the sites.
Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults
One of our top picks in Yaiza.Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults offers accommodations in Yaiza.Views of the sea, mountain or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 6 miles from Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults, and Playa Blanca is 7 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Perfect location for a few days away. Luca was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the island. Breakfast was freshly prepared every morning and set us up for the day. Our room was clean and spacious, with a massive terrace. The property has a lovely private pool and outdoor area, and is situated conveniently for Playa Blanca.
- The room was a good size as was the bathroom. We had the most amazingly huge terraced balcony with lovely views. Luca, the host was great – very friendly, helpful and informative.
Lovely big and quiet room
- Good breakfast. Large and comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Short walk to pretty town centre
- Lovely room with a super balcony and a nice view. The room was comfortable with lots of storage space. Breakfast was very good and Luca a charming host. Very pretty outside with a tempting-looking pool which was lit in changing colours at night.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Guacimeta offers accommodations in Playa Honda.You will find a shared lounge, luggage storage space, hairdresser’s and shops at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from Casa Guacimeta, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 0.6 miles from Casa Guacimeta.
The property is in the perfect location, which is a couple of blocks from the beach. It is very close to the airport which is served by a bus 23 that stops just around the corner from the house. A pleasant 1 hour walk to Arrecife aling the beach promenade. A half an hour walk to Matagorda beach on the other side of the airport. Continue on for another hour you will reach Puerto del Carmen.
The landlord is very friendly and helpful. He lays out an excellent buffet breakfast consisting of fried eggs, slices of fresh fruits and cooked vegetables. Selection of cereals also available. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay of 7 nights.
- Great location among the locals so you will get a feel for the people. The room is nice with a really comfortable bed plus breakfast is really tasty and well presented. Bus is few minutes walk away and only short bus trip to main town and 5min walk to local spar supermarket. Restaurants are mainly by the beaches anything between 7€-14€… I recommend this place/ location
- Lovely central location for arrecife and pdc and close to airport. Host is fabulous, helpful and a great cook. Bed was comfortable room was spotless and bath was great. A kettle would be nice in room but that’s just a niggle. We will be back no doubt, a short stroll to beach and restaurants also shopping area close by. Lovely long walk to Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen with all facilities.
- I slept at Casa Guacimeta before I had to go to the airport. The room is huge with a very spacious bathroom, everything is very clean and the people there are super nice and helped me with finding a taxi to the airport. I arrived earlier and it was no problem to drop off my bags and hang out at the beach until the room was ready. I can only recommend staying here!
- We enjoyed our stay. The food and fertilities were exilent the hospitality from staff he couldn’t do anymore for us. If we needed anything he catered for all our needs. It felt like we were at home it’s nice and piece full. We will most certainly be going back hopefully for Christmas.
- The property is in the perfect location, which is a couple of blocks from the beach. It is very close to the airport which is served by a bus 23 that stops just around the corner from the house. A pleasant 1 hour walk to Arrecife aling the beach promenade. A half an hour walk to Matagorda beach on the other side of the airport. Continue on for another hour you will reach Puerto del Carmen.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Chez Laura is located in Yaiza in the region of Lanzarote, just 6 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Blanca is 7 miles from Chez Laura , and Corralejo is 16 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room is comfortable and clean. There are two shared luxury bathrooms with washing cosmetics. Laura is very friendly. The house is easy to find it.
- The Whirlpool was fantastic as well as the whole accomodation. Parking was available and TV, Wifi, very nice garden and balcony. All in all, it was a very nice stay.
- big living and sleeping room, lovely terrace to enjoy the sun during the day or the stars in the night
- Laura was a very helpful host, the house was very clean and comfortable. Very nice Jacuzzi available for the guests.
- Location was decent, property was well designed. Decently quiet location!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Bartolomé Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Bartolomé Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Bartolomé Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!