10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sampford Spiney Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sampford Spiney Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Spiney Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sampford Spiney Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sampford Spiney Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Spiney Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sampford Spiney Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sampford Spiney Devon:
Nestled on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, the award-winning Barnabas House is an Edwardian home set on a quiet lane. The property has 6 spacious bedrooms, and a guest lounge with a bar and wood-burning stove. Free parking and free WiFi is available at the property.Each room at Barnabas House features a modern bathroom, a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a silent-running fridge. Most rooms also boast views of Dartmoor or the garden.A varied breakfast menu is available every day and includes fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit salad, homemade yoghurt, full English breakfast, American style pancakes, smoked salmon, omelettes, continental and French toast. Dietary requirements are also catered for upon prior arrangement. Guests can enjoy a pretty patio garden with an outdoor seating area.Barnabas House is officially rated Visit England 4-Star with Gold Award and Breakfast Award.Barnabas House Bed and Breakfast is within 1,650 feet of the local pub, store and cycle trails. The market town of Tavistock is less than 6 miles from the property, and the seafaring town of Plymouth is 8 miles away.
- The room was huge and bright, with great views of the tors in the distance. They provide fresh milk and a bottle of mineral water in the fridge, which was a pleasant surprise.
- Nice people, very clean and comfortable room and a great breakfast. Would recommend.
Lovely decor, very comfortable bed and firm pillows.
Breakfast was excellent.
The hosts were very welcoming but at the same time discreet – we only saw them if we wanted to see them.
Wonderful b&b everything you should ever need for a relaxing holiday spotless accommodation, fantastic location, lovely food and great hosts.
Only wish we had stayed for more days.
After such a lovely time I’m sure we will be returning again.
- The attention to detail at Barnabas House is wonderful. Great breakfast, lovely toiletries and even decaf tea. Oh!and delightful hosts.
Boyton Farmhouse Studio
Featuring free WiFi, Boyton Farmhouse Studio offers accommodations in Tavistock, just 26 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 11 miles from Boyton Farmhouse Studio , and Exeter is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from Boyton Farmhouse Studio.
- Beautiful home with attic studio. Very nicely appointed with lots of extra touches. We were very comfortable there and the hosts were super nice.
A really comfortable, well appointed studio apartment- in a beautiful countryside location
Very welcoming hosts-
- We thought it was very comfortable, clean and well equipped. The attention to detail was excellent and all was as we expected. Julie and Russ were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this property.
- A perfect experience, in a stunning location! Thanks to Russ and Julie for being so flexible in accommodating all 4 of us, when Booking.com had made an error. Highly recommend this lovely place! 🙂
- Julie and Russ couldn’t have been more accommodating; they were helpful and flexible and made sure we had a lovely stay!
The Priory B&B
The Priory B&B is located in Tavistock, just 27 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Plymouth is 11 miles from The Priory B&B, and Exeter is 30 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 34 miles away.
- Location – within easy walking distance of Whitchurch Village, and just a lovely house which was previously a priory. It was really nice to have breakfast served in our room.
- Loved four poster bed and deco plus breakfast in our room was great .
- Privacy excellent, breakfast excellent, cats welcoming.
- Beautiful building and spacious rooms. The breakfast is served in the room and it is really good. The location is awesome.
- Very clean and comfortable. Beautiful old building.
Kingfisher Cottage is located in Tavistock, 28 miles from Torquay and 12 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Exeter is 29 miles from Kingfisher Cottage, and Port Isaac is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- I liked how welcome I was made to feel and travelling alone I felt very safe. The owners knowledge of the area ensured I got the most out of my evening. The breakfast, and view from the conservatory, were lovely; nothing felt like too much trouble.
- Paul the owner was brilliant. He helped with my booking and upgraded our room. The room was nice and big, and the bed was very comfy. Excellent value for money.
- Friendly reception. V. Comfortable stay. Generous breakfast.
Easy access to tavistock
Nice breakfast choices
- Paul and Carla were great, very friendly, and gave good advice about the local area.
One Drake Road B&B
One of our best sellers in Tavistock! Located in Tavistock, 28 miles from Torquay, One Drake Road B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Plymouth is 12 miles from One Drake Road B&B, and Exeter is 30 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Parking facility in town centre location was of great convenience.
- The place was lovely and clean and comfortable.staff were great
- The property had history and character, and was comfortable and welcoming. The bed was fabulous, and we felt totally at ease and thoroughly relaxed. Our hosts were obliging and friendly. Would thoroughly recommend
- Location was perfect in the centre of Tavistock. We were shown a safe place to park our bikes. Breakfast was perfectly cooked. We were made very welcome and given an ensuite room even though we weren’t expecting one.
- Very friendly and help fully owners never felt uncomfortable or unable to go back to property would definitely go back again.
Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Tavistock.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Tavistock, just 28 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Plymouth is 12 miles from Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast, and Exeter is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from Apple Tree Bed and Breakfast.
- Fabulously Fabulous.. Our host were very special..
- Location excellent. Owners were most considerate and anxious to do anything to improve your experience.
- A great place to stay in Tavistock run by a very friendly couple who couldn’t be more helpful. The rooms are beautifully decorated, with a homely feel and the breakfast is excellent. Private parking at the back is ideal. Perfect for a short break or as a base to explore the region.
- A lovely friendly b and b with lots of lovely details and a great breakfast! thanks 🙂
- Very clean. Stylish. Modern. Gluten free sausages were delivered fresh on our first morning. Thats what you call service!!! 😀
Number 58 Tavistock
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Number 58 Tavistock offers accommodations in Tavistock.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Torquay is 28 miles from Number 58 Tavistock, and Plymouth is 12 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 35 miles away.
- I was made feel extremely welcome and therefore felt comfortable throughout my three night visit. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and Jan couldn’t have fed me more! The room was spotless and so comfortable and the shower was fantastic. Jan and Mark were fantastic hosts.
- Everything! It is amazing accommodation and we only wished that we had staying there longer. The room, the bed, the nibbles left out, the breakfast – everything is done to a great standard. Janet and Mark are wonderful hosts and they have given no 58 great attention to detail – Netflix in room, good quality coffee, teas and hot choc, slippers, hair dryer. They have thought of everything!
- No 58 was easy to find and park and from the moment we walked through the door everything was beyond highest expectations. Every little care and thought that could be taken had. Jan and Mark are the warmest hosts and this intimate, bespoke and immaculate boutique hotel couldn’t be a more pleasurable place to stay.
Within five seconds of entering the property we were contemplating how to get the hosts to step outside so we could then change the locks and assert ownership of this extremely fabulous house.
Unfortunately the hosts are far too nice and hospitable to want to do that to them, so I guess if we want to enjoy this property again we will have to pay for the pleasure of returning for another stay. Which is no hardship of course in such a lovely town as Tavistock .
The property is beautifully modernised, chic, stylish and with understated luxury and comfort throughout. It is around 10 minutes flat walking to the town centre and directly opposite a pleasant park. Really excellent Breakfast.
Very high standard. Huge comfy bed. Fluffy white towels.Very good
choice ofbreakfast . Lovely couple running the place.
The Elephants Nest Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Elephants Nest Inn offers accommodations in Marytavy, just 27 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Plymouth is 16 miles from The Elephants Nest Inn, and Exeter is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Rooms to a very good standard. Pub cosy atmosphere. Very good food.
The bedroom was newly decorated and looked fresh, the linen on the bed was lovely and of a good quality cotton, the mattress however was a V spring mattress and was the softest mattress I have ever encountered. I had trouble sleeping as it felt like I was sleeping with my body bent in half. It was a very good quality mattress but no good for anyone who has a back issue, which I don’t, in the end I used the pillows to sleep on on the bed to give it a firmer feel. It was a shame because otherwise the room was lovely and the ensuit clean and well presented.
The staff were friendly and welcomed our dog, and the atmosphere in the pub in the evening was great.
- The food in the restaurant was exceptional – we had a 3 course evening meal and breakfast the following morning (breakfast is included with the room). The location is fantastic with wonderful views across Dartmoor and we went on one of the walks detailed on the website (very helpful) which I would highly recommend. The room itself was lovely with everything we needed, including a fridge. The ensuite bathroom has a nice big bath & the room we stayed in also had a private terrace which was a bonus.
- The food was superb. Rooms very comfortable and spacious
- Really comfy bed & pillows. Huge fluffy towels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kilworthy Farm offers accommodations in Tavistock. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torquay is 28 miles from Kilworthy Farm, and Plymouth is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- being on a live farm being able to see the animals
- Lovely location. Homecooked breakfast. Excellent hosts… Comfy bed!
- Great location, friendly family. Good breakfast and warm rooms!
Hosts were very friendly and provided all I needed.
Bedroom was perfect and very clean.
There is signage where to park, which was very handy.
Providing you ensure you know where you are going (satnav or map) the location is no problem.
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming.The room and bed were very comfortable,with well provided tea-making facilities.The bathroom was excellent.It was a beautiful quiet location only a couple of miles from the centre of Tavistock.
Rumleigh Farm is located in Rumleigh, 29 miles from Torquay and 9 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Port Isaac is 29 miles from Rumleigh Farm, and Tavistock is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 36 miles from Rumleigh Farm.
- The owner made us feel very welcome and was very informative about the area.
- Lovely comfortable large bed. Owners were very welcoming.
- Wonderful countryside location. Very peaceful and relaxing. Keith was very welcoming and helpful. The room was comfortable and the breakfast delicious. All in all, a great place to kick back and relax. Would look at staying again, if in the area.
- Room size, Bed, Bathroom, Quiet, Darkness all made for a good night’s sleep and bright morning start.
- Me and my dog were made to feel very welcome at Rumleigh farm- great facilities, loved the barn! A perfect base for exploring Devon/Cornwall. We’ll be returning!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sampford Spiney Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sampford Spiney Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sampford Spiney Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Spiney Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!