10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sampford Peverell Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sampford Peverell Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Peverell Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Peverell Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sampford Peverell Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sampford Peverell Devon:
Brambles Bed and Breakfast
Brambles Bed and Breakfast is located in Tiverton, just 16 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Taunton is 14 miles from Brambles B&B, and Exmouth is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Brambles B & B is located in a really lovely country setting and the rooms are beautifully furnished – we were impressed with the standard of the accommodation. Amazing selection of teas & coffees and very friendly host, meeting us in the driveway when we were lost! We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Lots of welcome snacks and great storage for the bikes. Staff very friendly and excellent breakfast.
- Variety of drinks and treats. Toiletries in bathroom and plenty of hangers.
- Everything exceeded my expectations location was especially good.
- Everything that was in the room and done for us exceeded expectations!
Muddifords Court Country House
Muddifords Court Country House is located in Cullompton, just 31 miles from Torquay.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Exeter is 14 miles from Muddifords Court House, and Taunton is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from Muddifords Court Country House.
- The welcome, the offer of a cup of tea on arrival was really appreciated, and the breakfast was excellent.
- The location was fantastic and the furniture in our room was beautiful – we loved the antique four poster bed. The bathroom was a really good size too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and only wish we could have stayed for longer.
- This is a 5* b&b. Comfortable and like a home from home. Clean, luxurious and the attention to detail is fantastic. This is my second stay and I would have no hesitation in staying again. Sadly we didn’t have time for breakfast as we were heading off for a birthday lunch but i know from last time it’s deliciious. This place is a cut above your regular b&b. Better than most 5* hotels. Highly recommended!
- Lovely staff, very comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast, great facilities in room
- The room was wonderful and the staff were fantastic
Weir Mill Farm
Located in Cullompton, 30 miles from Torquay, Weir Mill Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Exeter is 13 miles from Weir Mill Farm, and Taunton is 14 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 11 miles away.
Our hostess Rita, was lovely and very accomadating. The breakfast was excellent, as were the vegetarian sausages that she purchased especially for us! Much appreciated.
Lots of thought has gone into little extra touches, such as, a small torch by the bed and a sewing kit in the draw.
- the views were fantastic and the food exceptional,the owners were so helpful just
- Nice sized bathroom that appeared newly renovated and was well appointed. Bed was comfortable. Lovely breakfast. All in all a very nice place to stay.
- All good except that we would like to suggest that the owners of Weir Mill Farm keep some vegetarian sausages in their fridge for those guests who do not eat meat. This is always a lovely surprise for us – and does not take any effort to buy Linda McCartney, Tesco and Morrisons own make, Quorn (our favourite) etc. etc from the local supermarket. There are many vegetarians nowadays and the willingness to make their breakfast just a little bit special and the thought that goes into providing for veggies, makes a lovely B and B even better. Thank you.
- A lovely friendly place to stay, it had all I needed.
- Our hostess Rita, was lovely and very accomadating. The breakfast was excellent, as were the vegetarian sausages that she purchased especially for us! Much appreciated.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Weston House offers accommodations in Bampton, just 18 miles from Exeter.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Taunton is 17 miles from Weston House, and Exmouth is 26 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Peter, the host, was very welcoming and helpful. Provided high chair and cot for my grandson. The 2 rooms we booked were at the back overlooking the garden and were lovely and quiet. Breakfast was excellent. Would definitely use again.
- Warm,cozy and clean with very friendly management.
- Welcoming. Very high standard room and en suite. Excellent breakfast.
- Beautifully clean and tidily presented. I had a quiet room overlooking the garden at the back of the property. Peter was an excellent host.
- Great location, quiet room at the back, car park v Close, great pub The Swan equally close, good hosts, lovely breakfast, beautiful village
Featuring a garden, Badger’s Holt is situated in Halberton. The accommodation offers free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer. At Badger’s Holt, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Torquay is 31.1 miles from the accommodation, while Exeter is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 11.8 miles from Badger’s Holt.
- The bed was unbelievably large and extremely comfortable. The continental style breakfast was the best We’ve ever had, the quality and variety exceeded my expectations.
The home comforts were excellent and loved the extra touch of the use of the boat if we wished to use it!
Thank you so much for the wonderful stay…. we hope to come back soon.
- Very high standard throughout – a lovely peaceful location
Seriously one of the nicest places I’ve stayed! The location is right by a river with a lovely garden and is absolutely beautiful. The room was spacious with an en suite bathroom, very clean and welcoming with a large selection of breakfast items.
Check out was down for 10/11 although I was told in the morning to stay as long as I liked, I was also given the opportunity to use the rowing boat to explore the river which I would have loved to have done but sadly didn’t have time due to other commitments.
I couldn’t recommend the Badgers Holt enough!
- Such a welcoming couple, David (owner) was great help and service was good.. the room is so cosy and clean, didn’t wana leave.. great stay.
Located in Tiverton, 31 miles from Torquay, Chestnut House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Exeter is 13 miles from Chestnut House, and Taunton is 18 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The hospitality was great and the people there, including the guests, were lovely people. The rooms make you feel at home and comfortable.
- It was a pleasant quiet location with a river and a walk at the end of the garden. The owners where friendly, the breakfast excellent.
- Provision of a tea tray in the room was great and the breakfast was delicious
- Felt very looked after and very comfortable. Great location – lovely run by the canal.
- Very large bedroom, comfy bed, tea and coffee making facilities in room. The owner, David, was very welcoming and knowledgeable of the area. Breakfast was delicious.
Tracebridge Cottage B&B
Located in Stawley, 20 miles from Exeter, Tracebridge Cottage B&B features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles from Tracebridge Cottage , and Taunton is 10 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- gorgeous cottage and a kind, friendly caring hostess.
- Hazel was such a wonderful host- definitely the hostess with the mostess! She is very caring of her guests and goes above and beyond to ensure their comfort and enjoyment. Such a lovely home and her breakfast was fantastic- everything you could want.
- We loved the personal touch and extra hospitality. Hazel was supremely flexible and even offered to help transport us to our event when the taxi service was getting a little busy. Breakfast was tasty and cooked freshly. The cottage was also beautifully laid out and presented. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to stay in this area.
- Fantastic B&B. Host is incredibly hospitable, and helpful. Lovely and charming cottage. Want to go back!
- This is one of the loveliest bnbs I’ve ever stayed at. The owner couldn’t have been more welcoming and friendly, the house is gorgeous and the rooms and bathrooms are all done so tastefully. The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was delicious, honestly it was such a great experience, I would go back in a heartbeat!
The Old Dairy at Bishops Barton
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Old Dairy at Bishops Barton offers accommodations in Wellington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Exeter is 20 miles from Old Dairy Bishops Barton, and Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming all around accomodating with anything what was asked off
- Liz and Steve are superb hosts, room delightful, bed comfortable and breakfast outstanding
- The couple were very welcoming, the garden is amazing(the work of her husband). Wonderfully quiet. The beds and pillows very comfortable. The decor and bathroom were very pleasing. We were very happy with everything. Liz does a wonderful healthy loaf for a tasty breakfast each day. Would definitely visit again.
really nice family room with a double, single and an extra bed. Sofa and tv with some dvds. Bathroom is across a private hallway. friendly hosts and great breakfast.
good pre-arrival email with suggestions for dinner. Had a great meal at the Holywell Inn (nearby), turned up early and got the last table so would have been worth booking.
- Character of the building, being very old. Location. Breakfast and the bar and beer garden.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Bowhayes Farm is located in Culmstock. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Exeter is 17 miles from Bowhayes Farm, and Taunton is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 14 miles from Bowhayes Farm.
- wonderful setting, care and attention from the owner, great breakfast, interesting conversations
The hospitality was amazing and we could not have wished for more.
The location was excellent. Both south and north Devon and Dorset are within 45 minutes drive of the property.
I would recommend this farmhouse to anyone.
Bowhayes Farm is an absolute delight to stay at. We couldn’t recommend it enough. A charming country farm with beautiful views over the Devon hills. The rooms are lovely and comfortable with our own bathroom and a living room area.
The breakfast in the morning was nothing short of fantastic!
- Owner of the property took us and brought us back from our wedding reception because the taxi service was very expensive. Fantastic setting and lovely property. Breakfast was amazing and host very friendly.
Perfect host, incredible setting & a truly personal experience – fantastic!
Lucinda goes out of her away to make your stay as comfortable & enjoyable as possible, I can also highly recommend dinner at the Culm Valley Pub – outstanding & unexpected!
Greenham Hall offers accommodations in Wellington. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 19 miles from Greenham Hall, and Weston-super-Mare is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 17 miles from Greenham Hall.
- Friendly and interesting host. It would be the nicest place to stay in the area.
- Beautiful and characterfull Hall and grounds, pleasant owner,
Extremely welcoming, beautiful building, tranquil setting. Stunning views.
Lovely old hall (reminded me of a Scottish castle) set in it’s own grounds in a beautiful rolling Somerset wooded valley.
The owner Caro made us very welcome, and gave us a short history of the building and all the renovation work that has been done, as well as allowing us the freedom of the gardens.
The room was lovely, as was the breakfast.
- Very friendly and comfortable stay. The views were spectacular and breakfast a treat!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sampford Peverell Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sampford Peverell Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sampford Peverell Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!