10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salton North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Salton North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salton North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salton North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salton North Yorkshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salton North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salton North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salton North Yorkshire:
Ingledene Bed & Breakfast
Located in Pickering, 23 miles from York, Ingledene Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Whitby is 18 miles from Ingledene Bed & Breakfast, and Scarborough is 16 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, beautiful location. Nice and quiet.
- Beautiful location & room including bathroom, tasty breakfast and decent variety, lovely staff. Definitely stay there again
- Comfy room. Large bathroom. Easy walk into town. Friendly owners and dog
- Comfy beds good fresh food tea and coffee in room good location for what we was doing on our trip away friendly hosts
- The bed was very comfortable and excellent friendly service
Barker Stakes Farm
One of our top picks in Pickering.Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Barker Stakes Farm is located in Pickering.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. York is 22 miles from Barker Stakes Farm, and Whitby is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 43 miles from Barker Stakes Farm.
- Beautiful property with nice clean rooms surrounded by countryside. Perfect unwind after a working day. Will go back for a break again. The staff were the perfect hosts and breakfast was amazing. Really glad I pick them
- Views from the room were lovey, the owners were friendly and welcoming and the cooked breakfast was “yummy”.
- Superb,friendly,clean and very comfy,breakfasts were awesome
- Excellent place I will definitely return, lovely location, friendly owners and comfortable rooms with a delightful view.
- Room bigger than expected. Bed very comfy and facilities aimed at families. Would strongly recommend to a family visit.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Brickfields Farm is located in Kirkbymoorside in the region of North Yorkshire, just 22 miles from York. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Whitby is 20 miles from Brickfields Farm, and Scarborough is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, amazing views, the rooms were gorgeous and the owners were lovely too!
- Very peaceful and quiet location. The room was a very good size, spotlessly clean and well equipped. Sheila and Neil are fantastic and very friendly hosts. Well recommended.
- location fab, owners very friendly and pleasant, waking upto that view was excellent, absolutely gleaming clean, and to top it off, the breakfast was beautiful .
- We had a wonderful stay at Brickfields our room was fab. The owners and staff were exceptionally lovely and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was amazing as were the surroundings. Lovely and peaceful. Thank you so much. We’ll definitely go back.
- Lovely large room with nice finishing touches. Breakfast was lovely and plentiful.
Suddaby’s Crown Hotel – B&B
In the center of town, this 19th-century coaching inn and pub provides is family-run and offers accommodations with breakfast and free parking. The train station is close by.Real ales and award-winning beers are available in the main bar, which has a cozy fire and a welcoming atmosphere.Suddaby’s Crown Hotel hosts live music and quiz nights, and is renowned for its beer festivals.Many good restaurants are within walking distance. On arrival at the hotel, please go to the bar area to check in to your room.
- large comfortable room. Friendly welcoming helpful staff. Bar was basic unpretentious ‘public bar’ with interesting old signs.
- Great value for money and very friendly staff. Beatiful Coeliac friendly full English breakfast
- The staff were very nice, the beer good, and the breakfast was lovely sat next to an open coal fire. The room was up a flight of stairs around the back and had the added bonus of a armchair and sofa as well. It was light and airy, quiet, warm and very clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of tea bags and coffee provided and even a small fridge. The location was good for the town centre and shops and there are plenty of good places to eat in walking distance and several nice pubs. Highly recommend the Blue Bell pub for excellent food, huge portions at a very reasonable price with friendly service.
- Room was clean and warm. Staff were polite and friendly.
- staff were very helpful and friendly,good breakfast
Tasman Bed and Breakfast
Tasman Bed and Breakfast is located in Pickering, 24 miles from York and 17 miles from Whitby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Scarborough is 16 miles from Tasman Bed and Breakfast, and Bridlington is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 44 miles from Tasman Bed and Breakfast.
- Delicious breakfast nice choice at breakfast. Very comfortable room. The hosts were very friendly and attentive.
- Ideal location. Very clean and spacious room. Brilliant breakfast. Staff/owners very welcoming,friendly and hospitable. Home baked cupcakes in the room, a lovely touch. We would stay here again.
- The beds were large and soft, bathrooms were spacious and elegant with good showers. Breakfast was spectacular with local jams and sauces as well as divine coffee! The proprietors were so kind and friendly, it was a pleasure talking to them =]
- The layout of the room, a good sized bathroom, a good nights sleep and of course the hosts. The little touches, fresh roses, a torch and freshly baked (deliciously light) cakes in the room…
- We were made to feel very welcome, had a wonderful breakfast, extra little touch with a cake in our room,
Barmoors offers pet-friendly accommodation in Lastingham. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom and offers views across the valley.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. York is 24.9 miles from Barmoors, while Whitby is 17.4 miles away. Leeds Bradford International Airport is 42.3 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hostess. Great breakfast – and early morning tea as well. Lovely comfortable accommodation
- Upon arrival you could tell that this was going to be something special. Alice was a superb host and couldn’t do enough for us. The house was like stepping into history and was set amongst some stunning scenery. We loved the fact that there were board games and books aplenty, and no TV! The bed was comfy, the place was spotless and the breakfast was out of this world. A perfect place to explore the surrounding area and the local village is beautiful. Highly recommended and we will be back.
- Excelent quiet location, in beatiful setting. Spacious, comfortable and friendly
The location is beautiful and the beds were very comfortable. We had a wonderful nights sleep.
The breakfast was outstanding and the personal touches really made it stand out!
We have recommend Barmoor to all our family and friends!
Thankyou for having us x
- Beautiful quiet setting, lovely old house with modernities and amazingly comfy beds! Alice is so kind and makes you feel completely at home and the surrounding area has so much to offer. An all round lovely stay – giving this one a really easy 5 stars all round. Thank you Alice 🙂 Darren & Emma (Barton Upon Humber).
Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast
Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Terrington, 11 miles from York and 25 miles from Harrogate. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Whitby is 30 miles from Hall Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Scarborough is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Excellent decor. Fab breakfast including warm pastries. Stunning location.
- Warm welcome from owner, lovely fresh pastries at breakfast.
- Love this place, Sally makes you feel very welcome. Beautiful location, very peaceful. Breakfast is excellent, Sally makes all her own jams, pastries and uses homegrown fruits and local produce. Lovely little touches such as home bakes being left for you when come back from your day away. Sally also gave us some fab recommendations for places to visit 😊
- Sally is a wonderfully warm and welcoming person. She is great to chat with! Her food is amazing too! We had such a fantastic stay.
- Such a gorgeous setting and a perfect host. The room is small (which it says when you book) but I’d call it cosy and we certainly had all we needed for a relaxing couple of nights. Plus some great extra touches, like gluten free biscuits in the room and beautifully cooked breakfast pastries with the full English.
Pear Tree House B&B
One of our best sellers in Pickering! Featuring free WiFi, Pear Tree House B&B offers accommodations in Pickering, just 23 miles from York. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Whitby is 18 miles from Pear Tree House B&B, and Scarborough is 16 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 44 miles away.
- Really good fascilities with a warm and friendly welcome. Excellent breakfast with good choices.
- Not being crowded but knowing that all I needed to do was to ask if need be.
- Fantatstic B&B – Feels more like you are staying in a good standard of hotel. I had the Gable Room and its a lovely place to stay with a sofa to relax on when watching tv, reading etc.
- The hosts were excellent,the room was great and location perfect for us
- We received a warm welcome and was shown to The Garden Room on the first floor. The bathroom was not en suite but this was not a problem as it was still for our exclusive use. The bed was very comfortable and the whole house was warm and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was tasty and well cooked with plenty of choice. The hosts gave us good advice on where to enjoy an evening meal and it is a short stroll to the town centre.
The Carlton Lodge
The Carlton Lodge is located in Helmsley, just 20 miles from York. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Harrogate is 26 miles from The Carlton Lodge, and Whitby is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- we have stayed at Carlton Lodge on many occasions and will do in the future
- Owners were very friendly, very homely b&b. Breakfast was 10/10. Great location!
- Excellent B and B, lovely breakfast and very helpful staff.
Friendly and helpful owners, who made our stay very comfortable in a lovely market town.
Excellent breakfast with a good range of cereals, fruits and a choice of breakfasts.
Conveniently positioned to walk into town.
- The room was large clean and comfortable. Had everything you could want free WiFi, tv,tea and coffee. The staff were lovely and the breakfast was gorgeous.
Laurel Bank Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Pickering! Laurel Bank Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Pickering. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.York is 23 miles from Laurel Bank B&B, and Whitby is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 44 miles from Laurel Bank Bed and Breakfast.
- Brenda was a lovely host and looked after us well. Excellent location for walking into town to visit the pubs. Highly recommended and price is really good considering the state of the market!!! All the best
- Lovely b&b with good proximity to Pickering town centre.
We were made very welcome. Property was in a excellent location, very close to town centre.
Room very clean and bed comfortable and Brenda makes an amazing breakfast. Will definitely stay there again.
- Warm welcome. Room was lovely and spotless. Excellent Breakfast.
- Well prepared room, good Wi-Fi, verry good breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salton North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salton North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salton North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salton North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!