10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salthouse Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Salthouse Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salthouse Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salthouse Norfolk. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salthouse Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salthouse Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salthouse Norfolk:
The Wheatsheaf is located in West Beckham, just 20 miles from Norwich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cromer is 5 miles from The Wheatsheaf, and Hunstanton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A very relaxing, peaceful break away. The cottage was very clean and comfy, all the food we had in the pub was great and plenty of it. The owners were very friendly and made you feel most welcome and nothing was too much trouble. A great place to stay for a weekend away.
- The friendliness of all the staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was spotlessly clean and in the bar was a log burner to keep you warm. Oh and I nearly forgot! the lovely fresh homemade bread rolls at breakfast.
- excellent food, fantastic breakfast good choice in menu staff very attentive
- We had a very warm welcome by the staff who were very friendly and really couldn’t do enough for us. Everything was perfect, the food, drinks, the staff who worked there. Daniella and Stephen went out of their way to not only be excellent hosts but genuinely wanted you to enjoy their lovely pub and made our stay so much so that we did not want to leave. It was lovely to see the chef (Stephen) come out and talk to guests too. The room was a delight, exceptionally clean and tidy and the bed was the comfiest we had slept in (apart from our own at home). We recommend this lovely pub to everyone and will definitely return one day
The staff were lovely, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them.
The bed was really comfortable with pure white cotton sheets.
Highly recommend the full English breakfast and the evening meals we had were delicious.
Located in Barney, 21 miles from Norwich, London House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Kings Lynn is 25 miles from London House, and Cromer is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming and comfy. Perfect place to stay, close to lots of locations and easy to find. Parking was a bonus. Breakfast was lovely and owners were so friendly.
Warm and comfortable on a VERY cold weekend
Very nice hosts who did all they could to make the stay pleasant
- The owners had a family emergency the night before we arrived. However, we were looked after very well in view of their personal circumstances and made to feel very welcome.
- Very friendly hosts who made you feel welcome instantly. We were visiting the Thursford Christmas Spectacular which is only 10 minutes drive away. The rooms are nice and cosy, with comfy beds, we were offered fresh milk on arrival which always makes a better cup of tea! The breakfast in the morning was delicious, which we chose the day before. They even had de-icer on hand for my car before we left! Overall a very friendly, cosy B&B who we will recommend highly!
The proprietors, Anna and Erik, were very welcoming and easy to get along with. The room was basic, but nonetheless very comfortable and clean, and tea and coffee facilities were available for our indulgence. Breakfast is as you order it and ranges from juice, cereal and toast through to full English, all with tea and coffee.
The views from our room were beautiful, especially when the frost lay thick on the fields, as shown in the attached photo.
Mill House Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cromer! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Mill House Bed and Breakfast is located in Cromer, just 20 miles from Norwich. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Great Yarmouth is 26 miles from Mill House Bed Breakfast, and Wells next the Sea is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Proper teapot and mugs plus fresh milk to make a really nice cup of tea when coming in! Breakfast delicious, bed very comfy.
- Could only accept cash as we didn’t pay on line but expected to pay with card for the amount but we had cash just in case.
- The little extras that make a place feel extra special from the matching ribbon around the bath mat to the little chocolate flapjacks to go with the tea. The shower was great, the gravel drive perfect, the hostess very welcoming, and the rooms amazingly quiet. We also enjoyed a lovely evening walk along the cliff tops (beside the golf course) into Cromer. Just what we needed after a long drive!
- The host was extremely pleasant and breakfast delicious especially the fruit salad.
- Lovely large clean comfortable rooms, excellent large clean shower room on one of the rooms and good sized clean shower room on the other. Friendly manager Denise cooked perfect breakfasts for the three of us exactly as requested. Located near beautiful wide sandy beaches. We enjoyed our long beach walks. This was a therapeutic short break and we were very lucky with the weather, bright and breezy.
Bramble Rose Bed &Breakfast
Located in Briston, 17 miles from Norwich, Bramble Rose Bed &Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kings Lynn is 29 miles from Bramble Rose Bed &Breakfast, and Cromer is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 14 miles from Bramble Rose Bed &Breakfast.
- Great room, fab bed! Super comfortable. The breakfast was mega!
- The room was exceptionally well appointed and very comfortable. Jam and marmalade apart, breakfast was good, using eggs from their own hens and sausages from their own pigs (and sometimes bacon too).
- Rose was a fantastic host. The Breakfast was superb, and also nice touches in the room with fresh milk daily and a jar of biscuits.
- Room was excellent. breakfast was very well cooked and delicious.
- Beautifully decorated rooms and a fabulous breakfast included.
The Nest at Bird Cottage
Located in Cley next the Sea in the region of Norfolk, 24 miles from Norwich, The Nest at Bird Cottage features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Kings Lynn is 31 miles from The Nest at Bird Cottage, and Cromer is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 21 miles from The Nest at Bird Cottage.
- The garden, the warm welcome and the Dun Cow at Salthouse (excellent food). Very good breakfast and a really comfortable room.
- The breakfast was delicious, warm welcome and the room was like a lovely granny annex with a stunning secluded patio garden area. large bed,sofa & walk in shower. perfect get away & better than a hotel room or room in someone’s house.
- The bed and room were very comfortable lovely views into the garden
- Breakfast fantastic .bed great and big .safe car parking and lovely owners
- Excellent accommodation near to great beaches and walks
Birkfield House Boutique B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Birkfield House Boutique B&B is located in Holt in the region of Norfolk, just 21 miles from Norwich. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Cromer is 8 miles from Birkfield House Boutique B&B, and Hunstanton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from Birkfield House Boutique B&B.
- Beautiful house in fantastic grounds. Wonderful owner who made fantastic cakes each day. Lovely very large room and bathroom
- Excellent everything you would wish for in staying away from home. The hosts were lovely very friendly and helpful could not do enough for us. The breakfast was perfect. The house was beautiful as was the garden and very quiet. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you for our lovely stay. John & Charlie.
- Everywhere was beautifully clean and comfortable. Caroline and her husband were super hosts and nothing was too much trouble
- Lovely friendly owner, very helpful. The room and bathroom were amazing. Would have liked to take the bathtub home with me!
The room is excellently furnished to a high quality and extremely comfortable.
Location perfect for visiting Holt, Historic houses and Seaside areas. B & B easy to find and in a very quiet location. Karoline the host is excellent and very helpful. Breakfast cooked to order and superb.
Located in Holt, 21 miles from Norwich, Byfords features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Cromer is 9 miles from Byfords, and Hunstanton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The comfort and luxurious bedroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The location, The Cleanliness, The Quality of the Food
Fresh flowers in the bathroom were a nice touch.
Easter bunny short bread was thoughtful.
- The location was good and the linen was lovely. A very charming room (Room 12) with all the usual facilities, i.e. tea and coffee making, hairdryer, etc., but not really worth the £185 we paid.
- Lovely room, self-contained and accessed via the car park
3 Corners B&B
Located in Holt, 21 miles from Norwich, 3 Corners B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cromer is 9 miles from 3 Corners B&B, and Hunstanton is 25 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Our room was lovely and they left little extras like biscuits in the room. The bed was really comfortable and we had a great stay. The next morning we had a very nice breakfast and the owners were very knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
- We were welcomed and looked after with a lovely room, excellent in room facilities and refreshments and a great, spacious bathroom. Warm towels and bathrobes helped us settle down for the evening; a tremendous breakfast set us up for the next day. We appreciated the warmth of the B+B hosts and the privacy our room afforded us.
- Room was adequate for our 1 night stay , shower was lovely , bed was comfy and tea/coffee , biscuits and crisps were out in rooms , dressing gowns in bathroom, and soap and shampoo in shower . 5 minute waljk to town centre .
- We only stayed for one night but Jerry and Lexi were lovely hosts, who made us feel at home. Our little dog was welcomed and we found the room comfy and warm. We were asked what we wanted for b/fast not long after we arrived – we had a lighter cooked one. There were snacks and a tipple in the room, which was a nice touch. We were in Holt for a wedding and after the long drive from London needed to arrive by 10.30 to prepare and Lexi was very open to that. Didn’t get to the steam railway nearby, so hope to return for that at some point.
- It is welcoming. A home from home. Very dog friendly as well.
Kings Head Holt
Kings Head Holt offers accommodations in Holt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is room service at the property.Norwich is 21 miles from Kings Head Holt, and Cromer is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 18 miles from Kings Head Holt.
- Great location, parking a bit of an issue, but we managed to park up the road for free, opposite the B&B. Shown to our room straight away and good description of where everything was etc, within the B&B and the town. Large room, bed and bathroom. Wonderful breakfast, over the road at their far superior sister hotel, was included.
Bed & Bathroom were comfortable, and clean.
Breakfast at Byfords was excellent.
- The staff were helpful and friendly, helped with our cases to the rooms and gave us good insight to the room and hotel. They also had good knowledge of the Ales and wine. The food was excellant.
Large room with kitchen attached.
- Lovely room, it was cold upon arrival as we were informed heating didnt turn on until 4.30pm. So we had to go occupy ourselves until then. However, lovely room (No 3). Great Sunken bath, had dinner in the Bar which was lovely. Recommend that visitors sign up to the Norfolk Passport to save 10% on food and drink
Sidney House Farm
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sidney House Farm offers accommodations in Saxlingham, just 23 miles from Norwich. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kings Lynn is 28 miles from Sidney House Farm, and Cromer is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast and delightful daughter of owners who looked after me.
- A truly lovely B&B. Fabulous host, beautiful room, historic location, lovely views and great breakfast! A++ Thank you xx
- The welcome when I arrived was superb. I was met by Sandra who offered me a hot drink and a hot cross bun. I’d arrived on my bike in the rain, it hit the spot.
- Lovely setting! A wonderful country life experience.
- Very comfy bed, very peaceful location, Very friendly landlady. superb breakfast. Dog friendly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salthouse Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salthouse Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salthouse Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salthouse Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!