10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saline Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Saline Fife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saline Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saline Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saline Fife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saline Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saline Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saline Fife:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Balnacraig offers accommodations in Saline. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Edinburgh is 19 miles from Balnacraig, and Perth is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 14 miles from Balnacraig.
- Comfortable bed, shortbread with tea/coffee facilities very good. Warm and welcoming host, Nice and quiet location. Pleasant homely environment.
- The location in Saline was a nice quaint village and it served our purpose of seeing the places we wanted to visit really well – viz Glasgow, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Stirling n Loch Lomond – that is by car and a park n ride to Edinburgh
- Superb bed. Fantastic Scottish breakfast in bountiful supply. Lovely hostess.
- Good shower. Parking on site. Good recommendation for local food.
- Breakfast exceptionally good. Lovely big bathroom and toiletries. Convenient location.
Bunree Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bunree Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Dunfermline, just 15 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Perth is 22 miles from Bunree Bed and Breakfast, and Stirling is 17 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 11 miles away.
- Fridge with cool water was welcomed after a long day.
Hamish and Una were wonderful hosts and very helpful when it came to places to see in the Dunfermline area, pubs, restaurants, bus line into Edinburgh and the local carpark for the bus line.
The food was wonderful, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, juice. The room was clean, and cozy and the bathroom was private and a very good size. I could not be happier with Bunree and would stay there again when I return to Scotland.
- Warm and cheerful welcome. Helpful host. Good room and great breakfast.
- Everything was of quality. Worth the visit and return
THE. BEST. PLACE. WE. STAYED!!!!!
This wonderful little B&B is absolutely stunning. So many amazing little touches. We were in the downstairs double room (which had ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ pillows – insert heart-eye emoji). we had a lovely big bathroom, and the bed was HUGE. Also – the breakfast was just… oh so good. I had the grapefruit (which also included strawberries and blueberries) followed by the poachers pocket (which came with ‘freshly caught haggis’ – which I found way too funny) and it was divine! perfectly poached eggs! If we come to Edinburgh, we will definitely stay here again. Its almost worth planning a whole new trip to Scotland, just in order to stay here. Really, really lovely!
Pitreavie Guest House
Pitreavie Guest House is located in Dunfermline, just 12 miles from Edinburgh. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. All rooms include a private bathroom.Perth is 23 miles from Pitreavie Guest House, and Stirling is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Liz and Jim were superb hosts and the residence was just perfect.
- We had a lovely stay at Pitreavie Guest House.The room and facilities were perfect for us.Breakfast was amazing and the owners were very friendly.I would highly recommend Pitreavie Guest House and my wife and I will be staying there anytime we are visiting our grandchildren.
- Our hosts were very happy, kind, knowledgeable and supportive of our needs.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly people and a very good breakfast. Will definitely visit again!
- Help yourself decanter of Whisky on arrival, excellent breakfast and hospitality from Jim and Liz.
Featuring free WiFi, Kelson Lodge offers accommodations in Kinross. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Edinburgh is 19 miles from Kelson Lodge, and Perth is 14 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 17 miles away.
Breakfast and location were superb. We found out, they have two rooms available, one is an en-suite and another which has a separate bathroom. There is no sharing of facilities with any other guests. The coupe who runs the lodge is very friendly and was very helpful. They know the area inside out, which comes in handy when you have trouble – say with your car – as we had on the way getting there.
Breakfast was superb indeed with all locally sourced ingredients, fruits and even homemade bread, smoothies and homemade jams and marmalade. Breakfast is cooked to order and also excellent. Both rooms have a view over Loch Leven with the castle island and mountain ranges out on full display. Truly wonderful. Closely situated to the main road, so you’re up and running in no time. 25 minutes from Perth and 50 minutes from Edinburgh. Would definitely come back again and would highly recommend.
- The best full breakfast I have had in a long time and all freshly cooked, right down to the home made bread and smoothies…
- We were staying at Kelson lodge while we attended the british superbikes in Knockhill…from the moment we got to Kelson Lodge to the moment we left it was like visiting a welcoming relatives home ,nothing was too much trouble for George and Liz,such a lovely couple,the rooms were spotless and so luxurious,looking out over the loch was just gorgeous. We requested breakfast extra early on Sat so we could get going early,and what an amazing breakfast it was ,soooo scrummy,local produce and homemade breads etc ,fabulous .Sunday LIz and George got up at silly o clock just to make us a huge bacon sandwich to take with us,they would have made breakfast but we really couldn’t face a breakfast that early.If you are ever lucky enough to be in the Kinross area,Kelson Lodge is the place to book,we are hoping to return next July …thank you George and Liz x
- The owners were fantastic, they were very attentive and the breakfast was amazing.
- everything about this place ticked all the boxes, fantastic breakfast,the owners were fantastic
- Breakfast and location were superb. We found out, they have two rooms available, one is an en-suite and another which has a separate bathroom. There is no sharing of facilities with any other guests. The coupe who runs the lodge is very friendly and was very helpful. They know the area inside out, which comes in handy when you have trouble – say with your car – as we had on the way getting there.
Tigh Ur is situated in Dollar, 12.9 miles from Stirling. Edinburgh is 32.3 miles away. Free WiFi and free private parking are available.The room feature a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests will also have access to a private living room. You will find a kettle in the room.Glasgow is 36 miles from Tigh Ur, while Perth is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
The property is so welcoming and comfortable, Rosie was more than helpful and we will definitely return.
Breakfast was amazing too.
- Comfort. Living room. Friendly owners. View of castle. Good WiFi. Thoughtful extras. Parking.
- The space available to relax in was great. A good sized bedroom and also a sitting room to relax in the evenings. Rosie and Peter were lovely hosts; so welcoming and friendly. I will return to Tigh Ur anytime I am in the area.
- The sitting room. The helpful advice from our hosts.
- Very friendly hosts and an ideal location for us for our day at Dollar Academy and Castle Campbell.
- The property is so welcoming and comfortable, Rosie was more than helpful and we will definitely return.
Murray B&B offers accommodations in Dollar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Edinburgh is 24 miles from Murray B&B, and Glasgow is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 19 miles from Murray B&B.
- A clean comfortable quiet room and a lovely landlady
- Nathalie is a superb host,she made sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed
- Nathalie was very welcoming and left fresh fruit in the room. The room is large, colourful and very private, with a separate entrance from the main house.
- Everything was fine for a short stay,out hill walking during the day and back to a comfy room for the evening. The owner was very friendly and helpful making it an enjoyable stay.
- BreakfaSt was bespoke. All needs catered for.Bed very come. Easy access and garden to enjoy
Burnbank is located in Kinross, 20 miles from Edinburgh and 13 miles from Perth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dundee is 24 miles from Burnbank, and St. Andrews is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff who did their best to make us feel at home.
- No croissants as continental breakfast was not offered but a Scottish Breakfast was. A Perthshire Breakfast of homemade bread, marmalade,jam & lemon curd. Their own eggs too! The room was clean and comfortable although some cobwebs were visible.
- This was the best B&B we have stayed at on our trip north. There is a lovely garden and chickens (rescued battery hens) who provided the fresh eggs for breakfast. Our room was spacious and really nice – very comfortable. The yummy breakfast of fresh fruit, cereals, plus home made bread and jams – simply fabulous. Lovely people lovely place to stay.
- Lovely room and comfortable bed. Really nice house. Hosts pleasant and helpful. Chickens out the back so very fresh eggs! nice tioletries
- The fact that Trevor provided us with the option of gorgeous home cooked meals on two occasions was a real treat and very convenient. He definitely went the extra mile to ensure we were well cared for.
Three Bridges Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Three Bridges Bed & Breakfast overlooks the River Forth and the Rosyth Royal Naval Dockyard in Fife. It has a TV lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, and on-site private parking is free.A traditional Scottish breakfast is provided each morning, with lighter options also available. The self-service buffet includes oatmeal, cereal, fruit, cheese and yogurt.Rooms at Three Bridges have simple, elegant décor, and have a TV. Two share a bathroom, while the other has its own private bathroom.Edinburgh is a 30-minute drive from the property, while Dunfermline can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The M90 highway is a short drive away and Perth can be accessed easily in less than 40 minutes.
- Amazing full breakfast! Really kind staff. Near the airport. 🙂
It was like a home from home.
The owners Andy &Sheila were lovely and very welcoming. House was spotless. The breakfast was 2nd to none.
- Good location with easy access to Edinburgh, Dunfermline and major historic sites. Beautifully decorated rooms and very comfortable. Lovely garden too. Sheila and Andy (owners) were very welcoming and easily catered for my quirky food allergies.
- Welcoming and comfortable, lovely owners, nice & clean, great breakfast, spot on really, cant fault it. Dogs and parrot give the place more personality. Dogs are quiet and you don’t see much of them but they are friendly. It’s not a loud parrot either, obviously it makes some parrot noises but I always travel with ear plugs so didn’t bother me and I didn’t hear anyone else saying it bothered them. Khushis Indian in Dunfermline, 15 mins away, great pick for dinner. 35-40 mins from Edinburgh centre, decent location.
- Super comfy bed and fabulous breakfast with friendly hosts. Coco the parrot an added extra.
Arisaig is located in Kinross, just 19 miles from Edinburgh. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perth is 13 miles from Arisaig, and Dundee is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast, large room with sitting area and very comfy bed, and large tv.
Very good shower.
- We spent 1 night at Arisaig B &B. We had the double room. Lovely breakfast and lovely welcoming host.
- The room looks out on the back yard. It’s spacious with a nice sitting area. Large flat screen. Very comfortable bed.
- Jean was very welcoming and the breakfast was amazing. Lovely to sit in the kitchen with her and chat. Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon was delicious. We left with the keys and she couldn’t have been more understanding and accommodating.
- Very nice landlady, excellent breakfast. Good value for money.
- Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast, large room with sitting area and very comfy bed, and large tv.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Parkhead House is located in Queensferry, just 11 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Perth is 28 miles from Parkhead House, and Stirling is 20 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful house, beautiful location. Fantastic host… gosh didn’t want to leave. Everything was just perfect. Can not wait to return !
- Tasteful decor. The kitchen being available to cook a meal in the evening.
- Very relaxing, great location and great host. Very helpful.
The host was very helpful and informative, even driving us to the station.
Breakfast was a treat with a great selection to choose from.
Beverages were left for nightcaps and ample tea, coffee and snacks were available.
- Beautiful location. Friendly host with extensive knowledge of the area. Great attention to detail. Elegant, comfy room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saline Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saline Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saline Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saline Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!