10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salford Bedfordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Salford Bedfordshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salford Bedfordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salford Bedfordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salford Bedfordshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salford Bedfordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salford Bedfordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salford Bedfordshire:
The Park Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Park Guest House offers accommodations in Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Oxford is 28 miles from The Park Guest House, and Northampton is 18 miles from the property. London Luton Airport is 17 miles away.
- Great location for the friends we’re were visiting in Bletchley. No food on site – but many takeaway options nearby. Very quiet despite being near a busy intersection and rail line.
- Very friendly staff, good rooms just what we wanted Recommend to one and all especially those visiting family or friends near to Bletchley or going on a visit to Bletchley Park. Only about 4 minutes away, on foot.
Staff were lovely. Very friendly & it was nice to be around such good people..
Location for o Bletchley Park is brilliant.
- Very nice and helpful staff. I called ahead and asked to drop bags off and was allowed early check in. Plates and cutlery in hall for use with take out is a nice touch. Bed comfy, room warm. Walking distance to shops, food, Bletchley Park and the train station. Good wifi and TV.
- Super Preis-Leistung/ excellent value for money
Woodleys Farmhouse is located in Milton Keynes, 19 miles from Northampton and 14 miles from Luton. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Watford is 27 miles from Woodleys Farmhouse, and Saint Albans is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great location – very quiet and rural but close to Milton Keynes. Excellent room – spacious, well equipped and in immaculate condition. Great breakfast with good choice of cereals, fruit, breads and preserves – as well as a full English option. Gill was very welcoming and couldn’t have been more helpful. Would definitely stay again if I need to return to Milton Keynes.
- Very nice and peaceful location, 10 minute walk into town – friendly personal staff, lovely breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast, pots of jams and slabs of butter, no silly packets.
- Gill was lovely, everything had the personal touch, absolutely beautiful place and I will definitely be staying in the future !
- Secluded location yet with easy access To places of interest
Cross Lane Cottage
Featuring free WiFi, Cross Lane Cottage offers accommodations in Weston Underwood.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Milton Keynes is 7 miles from Cross Lane Cottage, and Northampton is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 24 miles from Cross Lane Cottage.
- A good stay, very nice cottage in an idyllic setting and Judith was an excellent host. I would happily stay again.
- Beautiful Cottage, Bed was SO comfy, shops 5 mins away in car and good pub walking distance. Nice and quiet.
- Comfiest bed ever, delightful cottage, wonderful host, gorgeous deep bath, lovely and cosy! A perfect home from home and a zillion times nicer than a soulless Travelodge!
- Very friendly host, welcoming beautiful quiet village location and very pretty home – comfy bed, lovely village pub and great breakfast!
- Really cosy and lovely. Great value for money. Easy parking. Beautiful location. Judith was really friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good. Aga eggs are amazing!!
The Green Man Stanford
The Green Man Stanford offers accommodations in Southill. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 21 miles from The Green Man Stanford, and Milton Keynes is 19 miles away. London Luton Airport is 12 miles from the property.
quality of furnishings in room and bathroom.
Evening meal in the pub was satisfactory (though carpets dirty – tables ok thankfully!)
- Some of the decor was nice and the facilities ( pub and restaurant) were good to have on site
- No check in really a member of bar staff gave me a key to a chalet and pointed me in direction
- Lovely room in general, food in the bar was lovely
- Restaurant Menu for the evening was excellent, breakfast was OK
- quality of furnishings in room and bathroom.
Sunshine House B&B
Located in Milton Keynes, 30 miles from Oxford, Sunshine House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Northampton is 16 miles from Sunshine House B&B, and Luton is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 18 miles from Sunshine House B&B.
- Very clean,very nice, very comfortable room. Just keep it unchanged.
- A really enjoyable and relaxing stay. With a rental car available, we were well located to explore the area with its many landmarks. Without a car, public transport would limit your options. Great hosts.
- Clean and spacious apartment. Good breakfast. Microwave available should you wish to cater for yourself.
- A lovely room, a super breakfast, and the nicest host you could ever wish to meet. Plus two adorable dogs who also made us feel most welcome.
- The room above the converted garage was superb; lots of space, privacy, everything in it you would need. Really comfortable bed. Exceptionally friendly hostess.
Church End Cottage
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Church End Cottage offers accommodation with free WiFi in Milton Keynes, practically located 8.1 miles from Milton Keynes Bowl and 9.9 miles from Bletchley Park. This property is within 6.2 miles of Gulliver’s Land. Free private parking is available on site.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms include a patio. All units will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.A Full English/Irish breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.The Centre MK is 6.2 miles from Church End Cottage. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 24.9 miles from the accommodation.
Very comfortable room with good shower room. Everything one needed….tray with tea/coffee, kettle etc. TV and wifi connection.
Good breakfast and lovely hosts!
Very comfortable and quiet. Also very friendly and helpful in advising local pub and a suitable run route. Good location on the edge of a small village.
The local pub was also good for my evening meal. The food was relatively plain but well cooked and the beer was ok too.
- Lovely stylish and friendly accommodation, clean and good value. Mad3 every effort to accommodate dietary differences…thanks!
Finding it in the dark is a wee problem but it was Winter so no worries.
I had my van and trailer again and parked without a problem. (this is the reason I like these places less chance of theft)
My room was great and very clean.
I like my quiet and there was no worries here about a good nights sleep
Breakfast was very good too,
- Brand new property well equipped, only complaint could have done with a bathroom mat as you stepped Pot of the shower but no great drama overall lovely property
- Very comfortable room with good shower room. Everything one needed….tray with tea/coffee, kettle etc. TV and wifi connection.
Home Farm Bed & Breakfast
Home Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Stony Stratford, just 25 miles from Oxford. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Milton Keynes is 5 miles from Home Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Northampton is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful farmhouse. Our upgraded room was lovely with a very comfortable bed! Steve and his partner we’re very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast. Ideal location for our visit to Bletchley park.
- Comfy bed and great shower. Lots of milk – which was good as one tends to need two pots for a cuppa, and we’ve often run out. Very quiet location. Bought some home-made gooseberry jam from hall table.
- Perfect for an overnight B&B. Owners charming and friendly making you feel at home. Freshly cooked breakfast. The farm and the location was quiet and peaceful with great pub next door for an evening meal
- Excellence in every detail, from the décor to the hosts friendly and professional attitude.
- Great parking, lovely accommodation and friendly staff.
Cherry Tree Bed & Breakfast
Located in Winslow, 22 miles from Oxford, Cherry Tree Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Milton Keynes is 8 miles from Cherry Tree Bed & Breakfast, and Northampton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Vicky makes you feel very welcome and everything is very neat and tidy. Bonus at breakfast was her marmelade: home made from self picked berries – very tasty!
Location is great: Winslow is less than a 5 minute drive away (for groceries or other shops) but for dinner you’ll find a very good Inn with great food across the street (1 minute walk).
Fantastic countryside location.
Host was wonderful.
Room cosy and very clean.
Breakfast offered whenever I wanted it.
Breakfast was also a very good standard.
Couldn’t fault my stay.
- It was an absolute delight to stay with Vicky for a weekend. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and so is the bathroom. The breakfast is wonderful, it’s made to order every morning and her homemade jams are delicious. Additionally Vicky gave me plenty of recommendations for things to see. I would recommend staying here!
Warm welcome by host. Friendly and helpful. Good, tasty English Breakfast. Pleasant, quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
Helpful in finding somewhere to eat in the evening.
- Amazing welcome from very friendly host. Rooms immaculate, breakfast delicious and a gorgeous, well-tended garden. Nothing too much trouble. Good evening meals available at gastro pub 200m away. Thank you for the foxglove plant!
- Vicky makes you feel very welcome and everything is very neat and tidy. Bonus at breakfast was her marmelade: home made from self picked berries – very tasty!
Elm Tree Farm
Elm Tree Farm is located in Milton Keynes, just 29 miles from Oxford.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Northampton is 11 miles from Elm Tree Farm, and Luton is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Quite and unobtrusive. Privacy. Good-sized shower. Excellent dining located within very short walking distance.
Right on the Grand Union Canal so handy as I was walking the canal.
A spacious and well laid out accommodation with cooking facilities. Seating are outside, Busy Pub opposite. Ideal for a self catering quiet few days/ week.
- a real gem very close to silverstone.fantasticly quiet after a day at moto G.P.Really worked for us. Self catering with a pub only twenty paces away on the canal.The room was airy comfortly and well furnished.
- Really nice room, all facilities required. Great parking, in a nice countryside setting.
- An excellent property, the accommodation and rooms were very spacious and clean. Close to Woburn safari park and gullivers land both twenty minutes away. The pub is great and pretty family friendly with great take away pizzas and a fab beer garden
Located in Sharnbrook in the region of Bedfordshire, 28 miles from Cambridge, Riverside Lodge features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Milton Keynes is 16 miles from Riverside Lodge, and Northampton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The bed in the en suite is so Comfy and it was nice to be in my own private place so I felt really relaxed
- Another fantastic stay, gorgeous breakfasts, and helpful hosts!
- The whole place was amazing really enjoyed my stay
- I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Riverside Lodge. The hosts contacted me beforehand by text, which was great especially as it was a last minute booking. The double room was beautifully furnished and comfortable. The hosts provided soya milk on arrival. Although the room wasn’t ensuite, a large bathroom was right nextdoor with gowns, slippers and extra-large towels provided. The continental breakfast was lovely. Free WIFI throughout. Offstreet secure parking. Great location for work the next day. Very friendly & welcoming hosts (and dogs)!
- I loved how quiet it was in the countryside! The hosts couldn’t do enough
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salford Bedfordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salford Bedfordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salford Bedfordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salford Bedfordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!