10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salem Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Salem Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salem Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salem Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salem Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salem Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salem Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salem Massachusetts:
Northey Street House
Northey Street House is located in Salem, just 14 miles from Boston. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cambridge is 16 miles from Northey Street House, and Hampton is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Harbor Gardens Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Marblehead, 15 miles from Boston, Harbor Gardens Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cambridge is 16 miles from Harbor Gardens Inn, and Salem is 2.7 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 13 miles away.
- Bob and Lisa are simply THE BEST their B&B soon, if not emidiatly felt like home. The property and house are simply beautiful and the surrounding area is simply charming. I doubt ANYONE could be unsatisfied choosing Harbour Garden Inn. I can’t wait to visit again !!!!
- Lisa and Bob are wonderful good hearted people and welcomed us into their home. Very accommodating. Even though it was not a sit down breakfast I got to choose what I wanted. Close to restaurants and within walking distance. Town has great history and is very quiet at night.
- This is a lovely location with extraordinary service and extreme hospitality. You will enjoy the decor and the environment
We loved our visit to Harbour Gardens Inn…Bob & Lisa were so kind and made our stay very comfortable in their lovely home! The community is beautiful and quaint, lots of history which Bob shared with us. The streets in Marblehead are twisty and windy but we found this really added to the character of the whole place! The owners can provide very specific directions for making your way into their home on one of these twisty courts & we had no issues finding our way with those directions.
Breakfast was an assortment of baked goods including these amazing blueberry muffins from a local bakery as well as fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, coffee or tea and juice. And the wine in the evening was lovely and such a nice extra special touch!
Thank you to Bob & Lisa for their genuine welcome and inviting home!
Hosts had extensive knowledge of area
They always made themselves available for any questions.
Rogers and Brown House B&B
Located in Ipswich in the region of Massachusetts, 24 miles from Boston, Rogers and Brown House B&B features a playground and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Portsmouth is 28 miles from Rogers and Brown House, and Cambridge is 25 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 23 miles away.
- The no-crust quiche were delicious. Everything we could have needed was provided.
- The inn was wonderful, filled with history. Frank and Johanne were delightful. The breakfast was yummy! Frank even took time to drop us at the train station. A surprise bonus, the inn was filled with Johann’s beautiful paintings. Gift shop located next door! The perfect New England B & B. Loved that our room had a working fireplace.
- Lovely historic building, owners Frank and Johanne were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious.
- The owner was very accommodating and flexible according to our needs.
- Hosts were amazing and helpful with directions and local attractions.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Albina House is located in Malden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Albina House, and Cambridge is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Awesome breakfast, albina was very helpful, we found a cheap parking near MIT with her suggestion! you will not regret to live here.
- Loved everything. Albina was a wonderful host. It was like being at home with how comfortable everything was made for us. The bathroom was beautiful with a huge Jacuzzi and big shower too. Loved everything about our stay. No complaints
- Enjoyed to be at Albina. Nice place to stay and relax
- Everything clean comfortable awesome home cooked breakfast beautiful rooms over all the facilities are incredible
- Took our orders the night before and made breakfast in the morning
Harrington House Bed & Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Winthrop bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that feature water views. Logan International Airport is 4 miles away.The uniquely furnished rooms at Harrington House feature bright decor and a sitting area. Shared bathrooms are located at the end of the hall.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the sitting room, which features a library. A laptop computer and a cable TV are also available in the sitting room. A small refrigerator is available in the dining area.Harrington House Bed & Breakfast is close to public transportation and a short walk to beaches and hiking and bike trails. Downtown Boston is 7 miles away.
We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
You have the sea right in front and a large beach 5 minutes walk.
The establishment, the reception and the breakfast are fabulous.
You will have a wonderful stay.
- Hospitality, baked pumpkin donuts, location – view of Boston Harbor, amenities – lots of fluffy towels, backyard terrace, pet-friendly
- Incredibly beautiful place! All 3 rooms are decorated lovingly and very cosy, with great love to detail. Breakfast offers a big choice of cereals and fresh pastry, along with fresh fruit and other. It´s like staying at a good friends home. I felt very comfortable and welcome. The beach and the bay are nearby as are a few good restaurants. The ferry brings you to Boston downtown within 20 minutes.
- everything was perfect! Couldn’t have had a better stay, wish we were here for more than one night because we loved it. Lovely and attentive hosts, close to the T to get into the city, and the atmosphere of the accommodation was New England style charm. Maggie and Joey make you feel so at home, it felt like staying with friends.
- Comfy bed. Amazing pumpkin muffins. Nice views of the water.
- We had an excellent time at this property 15 minutes from Boston by car.
Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Winthrop. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Boston is 3.4 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast, and Cambridge is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.2 miles from Château sur Mer Bed & Breakfast.
- The beds were all so comfy, lovely and warm atmosphere. Joan could not have been more helpful when our phone did not work. So easy for access to Airport, 20 mins away and 10 mins to the train to Boston, we went 3 times via a cheap taxi and train. Right near the ocean and Winthrop excellent, must be 7 restaurants within 10 mins walking and lots of lovely local shops. Very nice upmarket area – could not fault it, much nicer than staying in any Ramada or so at the airport.
- The decor and furniture are pretty unique. Room has decent sound insulation and street are quiet. It has a heated swimming pool even I didn’t use it this time. It has a view of the airport runway.
We stayed two nights, so we could visit Boston during the day. I loved that this B&B is just outside of Boston, easy to get into main tourist attractions by subway, and yet reasonably priced.
We booked the room with the private bathroom, so it’s very nice. Our room has plenty of room to spread out all our luggage, plus crib for baby.
I loved the decor of the place, very oriental. Husband, on the other hand, didn’t quite like it. Well you can’t please everyone.
We especially loved the swimming pool. It’s quite large, with a shallow part, and loads of deep areas which we didn’t try, since we were just there enjoying the pool with our baby (they even provide swimming diaper for the baby!) Lots of floating devices, playthings for baby.
The Chinese restaurant close by (Hong Kong Dragon) is lovely.
- bathroom was nicely decorated, however it was a shared bathroom
Lovely friendly hostess
Great continental breakfast
Moroccan Luxury Suites
Moroccan Luxury Suites is located in the Charlestown neighborhood in Boston, just 1.6 miles from Boston Common.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from Moroccan Luxury Suites.
- Elizabeth was absolutely amazing and was always available and a sweetheart. The room was stunning with it’s Moroccan tapestries and beautiful décor. Everything worked perfectly and we loved the shower. Everything was also extremely clean. The kitchenette was stocked with breakfast for the next morning (coffee, tea, cakes, cereal, milk and OJ, just about anything else we could imagine). We went for our honeymoon and just because she is awesome, Elizabeth also gave us a bottle of Prosecco, chocolate covered strawberries, and a bed full of rose petals. Really the whole experience was above and beyond anything we could have imagined and we thank her for making the weekend extra special.
- The accommodations were beautiful ,comfortable and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and will want to stay there again when we go back to Boston for a visit.
- The room itself was an experience in Middle Eastern culture and art. There was plentiful information about the lovely art pieces and historical and cultural heritage of these pieces. The proprietors are friendly and provided a warm welcoming tour of the premises. The room itself was profoundly interesting.
- We had a marvellous 4-night stay at the Moroccan Suites. Our rooms were tastefully furnished and the balcony terrace was a bonus. All the facilities were excellent, including a well-stocked fridge and a coffee machine as well as a kettle. The neighbourhood was very convenient, 10 minutes’ walk to the T (Community College). The pubs and restaurants nearby were so good we didn’t need to return to the City to eat in the evening. Bill and Elizabeth were attentive hosts. Highly recommended!
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on.
Irving House at Harvard
Irving House at Harvard is located in the Harvard Square neighborhood in Cambridge, just 2.9 miles from Boston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 15 miles from Irving House at Harvard, and Gloucester is 28 miles away. Logan Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Harvard Square is a great choice for travelers interested in history, museums and atmosphere.
- Great location, cosy, I especially loved having lots of snacks (fruit, cookies, assorted pastries) available in the afternoon. The staff was very helpful as well. Breakfast was good, too, plenty of choices.
- The WiFi Connection was actually better than expected.
- Breakfast was good and staff was very warm and caring.
- Location was great, staffs were super kind and friendly. The room was quiet and cozy. Bathroom was clean. Everything was really great.
- This bed and breakfast has amazing value for money (for the Cambridge area, which is in general very expensive). I liked best the relaxed and intimate atmosphere, you really feel at home quickly. You note that the longtime owner and manager has really put her heart and soul in this house, it is very indiviudal, with attention to detail. The breakfast was amazing, with lots of organic food choices and you could get hot drinks 24/7 at a self-service bar. The location is very convenient for Harvard university and it is located in a quite and residential street in a nice Victorian era wooden house. Really to be recommended.
Mary Prentiss Inn
Within minutes of Harvard Square and other popular Cambridge, Massachusetts sites, this historic inn elegantly combines old-world charm with modern amenities and has a free daily cooked-to-order breakfast.The Mary Prentiss Inn provides convenient access to the area’s most popular attractions, including downtown Boston with the nearby Red Line ‘T’ subway station. Harvard University along with a variety of historic sites, charming shops and local restaurants are also nearby.While staying at the completely non-smoking Prentiss Inn, guests can enjoy free wireless internet access along with free afternoon coffee and snacks. The inn also features a lobby fireplace along with a large outdoor terrace.The Hynes Convention Center is 4 miles away.
Porter Square is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, restaurants and food.
- The bathroom, the bed, the couches, the rug! The fireplace.
- My room was cheerful. It was a pleasure to return at the end of the day! I rented the room in January and I felt warm and cozy!
- The staffs there are very warm hearted. They are very considerate for my kids. Love them. Great location. Cozy.
- great, nicely decorated room. very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Interesting old building, nice room with quirky furniture. Good location just off Mass Ave. the home made granola was amazing. Staff were very friendly
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn
A Cambridge House Bed & Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Cambridge.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Boston is 4.2 miles from A Cambridge House B&B Inn, and Salem is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for our needs. Pretty Victorian decor. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Parking available.
- Our room had a gas fireplace, four-poster bed. It was just lovely.
- Very warm, cosy and comfortable. Everything works and the staff are on top of everything.
- The breakfast offered was very poor. Found hair in the Danish pastries. The bread was not fresh. Considering the price of the two nights it was extremely expensive for the shocking breakfast offered.
- Proprietor was very nice and helpful. Getting around on the T was easy. Safe neighborhood. Beautiful, historic B&B. I would go again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salem Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salem Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salem Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salem Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!