10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sale Greater Manchester – Top Hotel Reviews
Sale Greater Manchester is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sale Greater Manchester. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sale Greater Manchester. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sale Greater Manchester. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sale Greater Manchester right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sale Greater Manchester with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sale Greater Manchester:
Rectory Cottage offers accommodations in Manchester.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Manchester Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for our trip down memory lane. Valerie was very welcoming and the accommodation was excellent. The continental breakfast was perfect for us.
Great B&B with a friendly welcome.
Comfy rooms and good continental breakfast.
The location was handy for our plans.
- A wonderful warm welcome from Valerie upon arriving, followed by a professional and informative explanation of the amenities in the room and breakfast options for the following morning. The room is an excellent size, the bed is sumptuous and the area quiet yet within easy access to the motorway and the surrounding area. I will be staying again very soon.
- Beautiful and peaceful location, wonderful room with exceptionally comfy bed, very quiet, great en suite facilities. Valerie has really thought of everything and is the perfect host. Breakfast was lovely, absolutely fantastic place to stay.
- bed was amazing best night sleep we have had in years 🙂 so clean and tidy ! overall beautiful place !
Ayuda House offers accommodations in Altrincham. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Manchester is 9 miles from Ayuda House, and Liverpool is 25 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Everything really, curtious host, clean, comfortable, and in a great setting.
- It was clean, very professional and very comfortable than many of the high flying chain hotels.
- Really friendly welcome, very helpful knowledge about the local areas.
- Hospitality excellent – Melinda couldn’t do enough for us. Amenities & little extras made stay top notch.
- The location is perfect, the area is lovely and quiet. The breakfast was delicious.
Old Trafford Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Old Trafford Guest House offers accommodations in Manchester, just 3.3 miles from Manchester Conference Center.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Manchester Airport is 6 miles away.
- Toilet,room,electrcall appliance, pantry. Clean, towel, bed, quill everything just nice
- Room was small but all you need. Bathroom clean. Nice location with on street parking which is a bonus would use again 🙂
- Very clean and modern with lots of space. Easy entry into the accommodation with very clear and simple instructions. The beds were amazingly comfy and the haribo sweets were the perfect touch!
- Very clean and tidy. Basic accommodation presented in a really nice way. Great value for money!
- Good spot for United games. About 20/30 minute walk from the stadium or 5 mins in a car. Clean and efficiently run. Check in and check out was really smooth. Very good overall.
Birtles Farm Bed and Breakfast
Birtles Farm Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Altrincham. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Manchester is 11 miles from Birtles Farm B&B, and Liverpool is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 3.7 miles from Birtles Farm Bed and Breakfast.
- Very enjoyable stay. Great hospitality. Highly recommended.
- Great hospitality, excellent rooms ans very good value for money. The Owner was amazing and I will be returning very soon.
- Very comfy bed, beautifully warm. Many thoughtful extras provided. Just what my wife and I needed after a very busy few months.
- The second time I have stayed and all is as good as before.
- Sharron, the host was exceptional! So friendly and accommodating. It was easy to find, once you pull into the turning just keep going down the dirt track and you’ll make it to the B&B. The beds we SOO comfy and the view was beautiful. Easy location and accessible to the Motorway. We stayed over the Easter weekend and Sharron even popped a little Chocolate Easter bunny in our room, it was a lovely little touch. Delicious cooked breakfast with locally sourced meats and eggs. Very impressed and will soon be booking to return.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Park Crescent Hotel offers accommodations in Manchester.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Didn’t have breakfast but got offered food to take away with me.
- We paid £70 to stay for one night as we were going to see a band at the Apollo. The B and B was off curry mile and had free parking. The room was clean and modern interior and had a good bathroom with shower. There’s was a fridge and safe in the room. The B and B is in walking distance of very tasty curry mile and there’s a weatherspoons and lots of shops up the road. It was a sat night and curry mile stayed busy until late but that didn’t bother us as the road is a little back from there. It was £6 in a taxi to the Apollo. The breakfast was nice and cooked fresh with cooked breakfast options and cereals etc. The staff were lovely, especially the lady at breakfast. We would definitely return if attending an event in the area. A lot cheaper than the big brand hotels and with free parking and breakfast.
The bathroom was a wet room with a good powerful shower, with plenty of room, very modern.
the pool area was a good size but the sun loungers could be better
- The floor is too noisy..couldn’t sleep everytime someone walked through the corridor.
- Amazingly clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and warm. I’d definitley book again
Ladybarn Lane, Manchester
Ladybarn Lane, Manchester offers accommodations in Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.University of Manchester is 1.9 miles from Ladybarn Lane, Manchester, and Manchester Apollo is 2.1 miles away. Manchester Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Arena Black Lion
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arena Black Lion offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Manchester Airport is 9 miles away.
- Terrible place. Staff did not want to help. And the hotel part is badly ran down
- No hot water no loo roll stained carpets, windows wouldnt open the room you expect is not the room you get, its discusting there. Would not reccomend the place at all…
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. The bar was nice, as was the food and the hotel is situated in a great location. Also the rooms were relatively clean and the controllable radiator worked great.
- The location is perfect! And the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Good location not that much the hostel but it is a really good price for staying one night
Regency Guesthouse Manchester
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Regency Guesthouse Manchester offers accommodations in Manchester, just 1.4 miles from Manchester Apollo.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of Manchester is 1.4 miles from Regency Guesthouse Manchester, and Piccadilly Railway Station is 1.8 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mother Macs is located in Manchester, just half a mile from Manchester Conference Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 9 miles from Mother Macs.
- Perfect for our night out, good pub to watch the football in and then go out. Not far from anywhere we wanted to go.
- The bedroom was clean and comfortable. Good fast Wifi and big modern TV in the room. Excellent location around 5 mins from Piccadilly and convenient for local nightlife. The pub downstairs is fine, nothing special but had a nice pint.
- Cleanliness of room, it was a good 4.5/5! The closeness to the centre was a big plus as we didn’t have to walk far to get to the places we wanted to go!
- Loved the place, great value for money and the ladies were excellent. we will be returning and i will stay every time we go to manchester
- Clean white sheets in room, central location in Manchester with 3 minutes from station, tea, coffee, biscuits and plenty of milk left with new/clean kettle and cost great value for money!
Featuring free WiFi, Bamfordlodge offers accommodations in Handforth, just 9 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Liverpool is 31 miles from Bamfordlodge, and Chester is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Bathrooms were clean, room was big. Owner called me a taxi and were very friendly.
- A hair dryer would be useful and needed more plug sockets.
- We were upgraded to the family room as it was empty, meaning we had our own bathroom which was ideal as the other rooms share a toilet. Close to the airport so could get up early for our flight. Nice pub a stones throw away.
- It is a cozy place to stay very near to the airport. The owners are welcoming and very friendly. They recommended a superb pub to have dinner just a stones throw away. We are staying there again on our next airport stop over, very impressed.
Excellent friendly service
Very convenient for airport
The ownerwas very helpful providing local knowledge and directions
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sale Greater Manchester Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sale Greater Manchester to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sale Greater Manchester but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sale Greater Manchester. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!