10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Marguerite Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Marguerite Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-marguerite Quebec:
Gîte et Atelier de L’Artiste Peintre Paysagiste Canadien Gordon Harrison
Gîte et Atelier de L’Artiste Peintre Paysagiste Canadien Gordon Harrison is located in Sainte-Marguerite, just 27 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 15 miles from Gîte L’Artiste Peintre, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe
Located in Sainte-Marguerite, 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a shared bathroom.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe, and Saint-Jérôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gite Nature et Confiture
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Gite Nature et Confiture is located in Esterel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 15 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture, and Saint-Jérôme is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 43 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture.
- The owner was very kind and hospitable. We found a little piece of paradise in the wood. I really enjoyed how quiet it was in the night. The ambiance with the Christmas lights, decorations and fireplace made it super cozy and magical. We were able to play boardgames in front of the fire and the owner was full of little attentions. Our room was extra cozy, hearthwarming and the bed extra comfy. I loved the elevated bathtub with all the little natural products to pamper. Finally, breakfast and fresh coffee the next day was excellent (fresh omelette with appetizers). I really appreciated that the owner served breakfast at the time of our choosing so we could rest in the morning.
Very personal attention, great desire to please the guests.
Swimming in the lake.
- Staff are very personable. My husband and I were welcomed immediately upon arrival. The room was quaint comfy and warm. The breakfasts were awesome. The decor is a unique nix of cottage quirkiness and historical which is altogether very nice. A lot of thought has gone into the overall ambience, food, comfort and front entrance appeal of this place. It’s just cool and the main host Anick is hilarious and personable
- The location was lovely by the lake and very secluded. I loved the bedroom under the eves with own bathroom that was fine for me as a solo traveller. Great welcome and good hosts. Breakfasts very good and ample. While it did rain during my stay I enjoyed having a bit of down time during my trip to Canada.
- Our hosts, Annick and Ginette, have been awesome: caring, friendly, with a great spirit. The breakfast/petit déjeuner was just perfect and delicious, with yogurt and fresh berries and fruits + copious home made crêpes with ham and cheese, compote , etc… The house itself, living room and bedrooms are incredibly cozy yet very clean. We also got a fantastic outdoor jacuzzi, in the snow, and our hosts were so nice and helpful about it. In short: probably the best B&B experience we’ve ever had! We’ll definitely go back during a next trip to Québec, inviting along our 3rd child and her husband + baby. Loved it! Thank you very much! The Ciquier family
Gîte Couette et Girouette
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Gîte Couette et Girouette is located in Sainte-Adèle in the region of Quebec, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 30 miles from Gîte Girouette des Gloor, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 3.6 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The location was great and everything was very clean. The host and hostess were very attentive to our needs. The breakfast was very, very tasty and well-presented.
- Amazing four course breakfast, and great location near restaurants a scenic lake and the rail trail.
- L’accueil , le déjeuner, l’état des lieux impécable
- Todo. La pareja son encantadores, el desayuno fue exquisito.
- Chambre spacieuse pour nous 3 avec notre salle de bain privée. Excellent déjeuner fait avec beaucoup d’attention et un hôte très accommodant
Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B offers accommodations in Sainte-Adèle, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 30 miles from Pamplemousse B&B, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 39 miles from Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B.
- Wonderful breakfasts; comfy bed; very hospitable hosts; very clean!
- The location was beautiful. The grounds had lovely gardens and a relaxing and beautiful screened in gazebo to lounge in. The bed was super comfy and the room was charming. The hosts were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was superb!
- The breakfast was marvellous.Lise and Claude were excellent hosts.Quiet location and withon walking distance to fabulous restaurants
- Breakfast was good. Hosts were friendly and helpful.
- Very charming house on a quiet street. Excellent breakfast along with the hosts!
Au Clos Rolland
One of our best sellers in Sainte-Adèle! This quaint Ste- Adele bed and breakfast is located in the Laurentians region of Quebec. The inn provides guests with a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The classical decorated rooms feature a private bathroom and small seating area. The Au Clos Roland rooms also feature a work desk.Guests at the inn can play on the tennis courts or relax in the garden. The inn library is equipped for business meetings.Au Clos Roland is within a 5-minute walk of the P’tit Train du Nord Park. The property features ski storage facilities and will arrange lift tickets for guests.
- Our hosts were simply fabulous. She is a wonderful gourmet chef & he is a pastry chef!!! Beautiful decor, spacious rooms.
- This was one of the most wonderful places we’ve ever stayed! The hosts were fantastic, the room and inn just gorgeous, and the breakfast delicious. We were on our way to pick up our boys from camp the next morning, and this was a perfect stop-over for the night and morning. Thank you! We hope to be back again!
- Felt like a valued guest, one of the friendliest hosts we’ve ever had.
- Great exposure to a fine Auberge in a small French Canadian village. Marvelous.
- Great place, beautiful house and an amazing breakfast and service
Le Gite des Merveilles
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Gite des Merveilles is located in Val-David.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Mont-Tremblant is 21 miles from Le Gite des Merveilles, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 12 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 37 miles away.
The details of all the woodwork.
The friendly and gracious hosts
- charming host, great relaxed atmosphere, the breakfasts were amazing. Plenty of wildlife, which we truly loved. Peaceful. We will return again.Only 5 mins. from down town Val David which is a bonus.It is easier if you are able to speak french, which we do. We felt very comfortable. We just totally love the concept of the log cabin. Beautiful.
- the good breakfast on the gallery where we can see birds and squirrels
The hosts were welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were delicious – waffles and crepes the two mornings I was there.
The home is a timber frame style, solid with thick walls – rooms are quiet. Water is drinkable and good.
- The road leading in to the place was nice it made us feel like we were entering something special.
- The details of all the woodwork.
Les Terrasses du Lac
Les Terrasses du Lac offers accommodations in Entrelacs.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Les Terrasses du Lac, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very helpful couple that go out of their way to help their clients:), excellent breakfasts
- Charming host… very comfy bed… the view just wow… breakfast miammy!!!
- Amazing location that will take your breath away! The atmosphere is rustic and romantic, beautifully maintained and all for an unbeatable price. The breakfast was delicious and very fancy. I recommend this establishment 100% and will be returning the next chance I get!
- quiet, perfectly clean place with warm-hearted hosts
- Absolutely Friendly and very clean. It is a little Paradise. The host’s are very amiable. Chantal makes the best waffels ever. We had a great Time. Own kayaks and landing Stage. Direct access through the beautiful garden into the lake.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Douillet offers accommodations in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, just 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Le Douillet, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 35 miles from Le Douillet.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique B & B
Surrounded by apple and maple trees, this Saint-Sauveur B&B is half a mile from Mont Saint-Sauveur ski hills. A hot tub is featured on site. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Overlooking the Laurentian Mountains, individually decorated rooms at Le Petit Clocher offer a private bathroom. Cable TV is available.A 3-course breakfast is served daily at Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique. This converted monastery also features a terrace.An airport shuttle service is available at this bed and breakfast. Guests may also enjoy room service.For afternoon relaxation, guests can visit Polar Bear’s Club Spa 4.2 miles away. Mont Saint-Sauveur Water Park is half a mile away. Montreal city center is a 45 minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- We loved the place, nice historical building, very welcoming personnel and beautiful view.
- Magical setting high up in St-Sauveur. Very nicely decorated comfortable rooms.
- cosy property, very good breakfast and helpful owner
- Food was incredible. Host was attentive yet discreet. Excellent location
- Location, breakfast, setting and garden, ambience.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-marguerite Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Marguerite Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!