10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-catherine-de-hatley Quebec:
Serendipity B&B is located in North Hatley, 10 miles from Sherbrooke and 9 miles from Magog-Orford.Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- Lovely hosts, super comfortable bed, and an outrageously delicious breakfast. Will definitely return.
- Very good quiche as part of an excellent breakfast. Host very knowledgeable about the area and eager to share.
Very clean and comfy ancestral house. Quiet and relax place very well situated by the river and close to Lake and attractions.
Breakfast was very good. ( host is a chef)
Host is friendly with a good sens of humor and as a bonus a passionnate pro fishing guide.
Eager to return this winter.
- Excellent stay in a relaxing town. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. We look forward to coming back for a winter weekend ice fishing!
- Queen room facing lake…great view…bed very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Owners of B&B were very hospitable. Definitely recommend.
Le Cachet B&B
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Le Cachet B&B is located in North Hatley.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Sherbrooke is 10 miles from Le Cachet B&B, and Magog-Orford is 9 miles away.
- Our host Iryna was welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Our room was comfortable and breakfast amazing. We would definitely stay here again if in North Hatley.
- Very friendly, clean, good location, excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast was delicious! The owner was very helpful in suggesting a place to have dinner. We enjoyed our stay. The bed was comfortable.
- The place was impeccable, well decorated, and the service was outstanding. The owner goes out of her way to pay attention to little details. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast.
- The breakfast is super and the host really goes the extra mile to make you feel at home.
A La Cornemuse B&B
A La Cornemuse B&B is located in North Hatley, just 10 miles from Sherbrooke.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
- Food was great. Bed was comfortable. Room and bathroom were spacious.
- The property was impeccable and the entire B&B was beyond perfect. We were made to feel as though we were family members and my only regret is that we had only one night to stay here. The breakfast was world class and extraordinary and the quality of the entire B&B was beyond reproach.
- The house was very old and charming. All of the rooms were all tastefully decorated and clean. This home is located on a beautiful piece of property which you can enjoy during your stay. It was a nice walking distance to the town and other restaurants nearby. The owners were very attentive and helped in any way they could. We had a lovely stay!
- Decoration, comfortabilty, very quiet, good views, super clean and great breakfast.
- Excellent breakfasts and adherence to our particular eating preferences. Very pleasant and relaxed service. All in all, a wonderful place to stay.
À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. À Tout Venant B&B et Massothérapie offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from À Tout Venant Masothérapi, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- Robert went out of his way to assist us with our hire car problems! Our room was spacious, the breakfasts were beautiful, and we made good use of the kitchen and recreation room! The B&B is a short walk to restaurants and shops and the lake and a short drive to Mount Orford.
- Food and presentation skills were superb. Robert was an excellent host. Bed was comfortable. Location was close to downtown but on a nice quiet sidestreet.
- Outstanding B&B. Robert was an amazing host who was able to give us perfect recommendations for restaurants, places to visit, history of the area and routes for cycling. His fabulous breakfasts were different each day and were prepared using many local products. The rooms were quite comfortable and we were surprised by the separate fully outfitted kitchen that was available for us to use. The back yard with pool, hot tub area and sun deck were definitely a highlight. Spending time relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine or cold beer was the perfect ending to each day there. Highly recommended to any travellers in the Magog area.
- Robert prepared delicious breakfasts. I enjoyed the fresh strawberry parfait a lot. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The site is an easy walk to town or to the beach. We also enjoyed just sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine and seeing some baby birds in a nearby nest.
- Both the bed and futon were exceptionally comfortable. The room was simple but had thoughtful touches. Breakfast was great. Location was very convenient. Robert is a delightful host. It was wonderful to have access to a fully equipped kitchen.
Ô Bois Dormant B&B
One of our top picks in Magog-Orford.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Ô Bois Dormant B&B offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 16 miles from Ô Bois Dormant B&B, and Granby is 30 miles away.
- The house itself, the room, the hosts, the dog, the decor. Pretty much everything
- Everything was perfect, I have nothing else to say, I recommend 100%!!
- Amazing breakfast!!! Very friendly owner, location is unbeatable. Perfect overall.
- The daily fresh fruit smoothies and parfaits were outstanding as were the pastry wrapped asparagus served one morning. We found the host and hostess to be helpful and congenial. We were travelling with friends from Germany and we particularly appreciated the main floor sitting room available for guests.
- The hostess is Iranian and served traditional Iranian Breakfest which were delicious and a pleasant change.
Auberge Aux Deux Pères
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Auberge Aux Deux Pères is located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sherbrooke is 18 miles from Auberge Aux Deux Pères, and Granby is 27 miles from the property.
- Location, no tv, nice people to meet, comfortable.
- Breakfasts were wonderful! Each day the owner supplied a coupon for a 10% discount at restaurants in the community. She recommended places to visit and had lots of literature about places to go and see. Host’s mother tongue is French but managed to understand our questions in English. Her recommendations for restaurants were excellent.
- Very clean and very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful.
The rooms are spacy and beautifully decorated, the bed is very comfortable and the location of the B&B is very quite. Every room has a private table & chairs and access to the garden. There is a heated pool available for the guests.
Host Andrée is knowledgeable on the different activities in the area.
Being a guest at this Magog B&B, you get discount coupons (up to 20%) at various restaurants in Magog.
- I liked the cleanliness of my room and the outside patio. The breakfast was excellent, as was the dining area. The owner was efficient and friendly. I had a great stay.
Domaine de la Pomme d’Api
Located in Magog-Orford, 13 miles from Sherbrooke, Domaine de la Pomme d’Api features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Granby is 29 miles from Domaine de la Pomme d’Api, and Bromont is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved absolutely everything. This is the best place I have EVER been to. I did not want to leave. The food, the coffee, the presentation were top rated. Not enough words to describe this place. The owners really put a lot of care and thought into every aspect of their guests’ stay and every little details.
- This is a beautiful B&B in a rural setting. So peaceful, relaxing and beautiful. It is convenient to attractions, restaurants and towns. The hosts are so friendly and welcoming. The home is spotlessly clean and new. The breakfast the host/trained chef cooked up was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. I have never had crepes so light and thin that was served with local maple syrup, savoury bacon and cheese muffins, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon …actually a three course breakfast! Will be back to this one for sure!
The king suite was the perfect set-up for us and our Lhasa Apso service dog.
The breakfasts were exceptional and the dinner excellent. Plenty of well prepared food by the owner. Great service also.
Our dog enjoyed meeting with their two Cotton de Tulear dogs.
The well furnished outside patios welcome you for the perfect relaxation overlooking the fields and vineyard.
- Our stay at Domaine de la Pomme d’Api was wonderful. Eric and Christine are wonderful hosts and the house is lovely and comfortable. Eric made us a fantastic 2-course breakfast, which was absolutely fabulous. The grounds that the house sits in are lovely and there was lots of space to walk our dog. I would recommend this gite to anyone and I would certainly stay there again.
Modern comfy friendly .
Private entrance for the guests.
Lecomte De La Fontaine
Located in Albert Mines in the region of Quebec, 4.4 miles from Sherbrooke, Lecomte De La Fontaine features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Vincent was a great and very welcoming host. Our bedrooms and common area were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was fantastic!
- Beautiful, spotless grounds, a nice pool, healthy, hot breakfast
we booked this BnB based on good review. It was a really good experience from begining to the end. once I booked, I received a welcome email from owner looking forward our arrival. the day we arrived, the owner Mr. Vincent come out welcome us. the house is quite clean, owner prepared everything for you.
the beauty of this place is you are all around nature, sound, smell, view, even the breakfast, everything comes from local farm, taste different.
the room is clean, stylish, comfort. feel like home.
as I said, you will have good experience. more to discover yourself.
Vincent, the owner, is a fantastic host ! He likes people and you can tell that he’s genuinely happy you are there. Ask him a little about his life, you won’t be dissapointed !
As for the “domaine” itself, it’s splendid and has everything you need and more !
- The breakfast was very good. The owners were very helpful put us at ease.. Everything was very clean. We enjoyed our stay.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located just 2 blocks from downtown Magog, this bed and breakfast is a 7-minute walk from the shores of the Baie de Magog. It serves a 5-course gourmet breakfast every morning.Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms at Au Virage B&B. They are furnished with a work desk and include bath amenities and a hairdryer.Free bike rentals and massages are available at Au Virage B&B. There is also a beautiful outdoor garden and a terrace where guest can relax.Cinema Magog is just 0.6 miles from the inn. Club de golf Venise is a 15-minute drive away.
My stay at Au Virage was perfect. I was there during a cold snap and I couldn’t have received a warmer welcome! Pascal was wonderful: helpful and friendly, and his made-to-order breakfasts were outstanding.
He upgraded my room for free and gave me some great advice on places to eat and drink in town.
Au Virage is almost literally a stone’s throw from the centre of town so I was able to forget about my car for the weekend and walk everywhere. I hope I can come back and experience Magog in the summer.
- Owner was extremely nice, offered us a coupon for a discount at some local restaurants. Room was nicely setup and the food was great.
- Nice clean rooms in an old heritage home. Good breakfast with many choices and friendly service.
- The bed was very comfortable, linens very clean and fresh, the coffee and tea corner was a nice touch and the decor throughout the house was magnificent.
- Lovely restored home very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast very good host. Really nice area wish had more time
- My stay at Au Virage was perfect. I was there during a cold snap and I couldn’t have received a warmer welcome! Pascal was wonderful: helpful and friendly, and his made-to-order breakfasts were outstanding.
Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 16 miles from Sherbrooke, Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Granby is 30 miles from Auberge La belle Victorienne et Spa, and Bromont is 25 miles away.
Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
Booking .com should pick up tab, so your comments. Is that all ?
- The bed was great. The location is great. Breakfast and ambiance super. My mother and I felt very comfortable there for 3 days.
I stayed in the annex building. Rather than a hotel, it was like a B&B without any staff.
The best part of the accommodation was the large claw foot tub. Very luxurious soak after a long drive.
The continental breakfast, which included croissants, bagels, galettes de Sarrazin and raisin toast with maple syrup, was delicious and generous.
And the espresso was great
we liked the breakfast and the staff serving it.
Nice little extras and excellent coffee.
We asked for a thin bed cover instead of the heavy down comforter because of warm summer weather.
- Breakfast should of been included and not an extra charge of $ 22.00
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-catherine-de-hatley Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!