10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-agathe-des-monts Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi, Le Douillet offers accommodations in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, just 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Le Douillet, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 35 miles from Le Douillet.
No reviews yet.
Le Gite des Merveilles
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Gite des Merveilles is located in Val-David.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Mont-Tremblant is 21 miles from Le Gite des Merveilles, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 12 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 37 miles away.
The details of all the woodwork.
The friendly and gracious hosts
- charming host, great relaxed atmosphere, the breakfasts were amazing. Plenty of wildlife, which we truly loved. Peaceful. We will return again.Only 5 mins. from down town Val David which is a bonus.It is easier if you are able to speak french, which we do. We felt very comfortable. We just totally love the concept of the log cabin. Beautiful.
- the good breakfast on the gallery where we can see birds and squirrels
The hosts were welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were delicious – waffles and crepes the two mornings I was there.
The home is a timber frame style, solid with thick walls – rooms are quiet. Water is drinkable and good.
- The road leading in to the place was nice it made us feel like we were entering something special.
- The details of all the woodwork.
Le Septentrion B&B
Located in Morin Heights, 24 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Le Septentrion B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 6 miles from Le Septentrion B&B, and Saint-Jérôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The owner was welcoming and the breakfast was made to perfection!
- Great, clean, comfortable B&B with excellent facilities and service.
- It is a place you can go and get away just pure relaxation.
- The room was amazing! Very well decorated. It was really something. Breakfast was good and it was nice and quiet to sleep.
- The owner Dany, was fantastic! I love the ambiance, and the fact that it’s homy. I also loved all the small details he puts in each room, bathroom etc.
Gîte Couette et Girouette
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Gîte Couette et Girouette is located in Sainte-Adèle in the region of Quebec, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 30 miles from Gîte Girouette des Gloor, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 3.6 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The location was great and everything was very clean. The host and hostess were very attentive to our needs. The breakfast was very, very tasty and well-presented.
- Amazing four course breakfast, and great location near restaurants a scenic lake and the rail trail.
- L’accueil , le déjeuner, l’état des lieux impécable
- Todo. La pareja son encantadores, el desayuno fue exquisito.
- Chambre spacieuse pour nous 3 avec notre salle de bain privée. Excellent déjeuner fait avec beaucoup d’attention et un hôte très accommodant
Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B offers accommodations in Sainte-Adèle, just 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 30 miles from Pamplemousse B&B, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 39 miles from Gîte Pantoufles et Pamplemousse B&B.
- Wonderful breakfasts; comfy bed; very hospitable hosts; very clean!
- The location was beautiful. The grounds had lovely gardens and a relaxing and beautiful screened in gazebo to lounge in. The bed was super comfy and the room was charming. The hosts were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was superb!
- The breakfast was marvellous.Lise and Claude were excellent hosts.Quiet location and withon walking distance to fabulous restaurants
- Breakfast was good. Hosts were friendly and helpful.
- Very charming house on a quiet street. Excellent breakfast along with the hosts!
La Maison de Charlèna
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Maison de Charlèna is located in Val-des-Lacs in the region of Quebec, just 11 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and snorkeling. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 22 miles from La Maison de Charlèna, and Sainte-Adèle is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
the breakfast is amazing.
Home made cooked,different everyday,healthy delicious,and really large.
My daughter said the creps are delicious!
- The property was out the way in the woods. It was a little hard to find at night and our GPS didn’t work because we had no service. Other than that the place was beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. It was peaceful and quiet. The hostess Cecile was very sweet and helpful. We went for a little snowshoe around the property and it was fun. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to get off the beaten path and find peace and quiet. ❤️
- The breakfast was excellent and the room also perfect with a nice view on the lake.
- We had an amazing time at La Maison Charlena. The owners were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was out of this world good. Overall, fantastic stay and highly recommended. We went dog sledding nearby and came back to warms and cozy bed. Great little vacation spot and very romantic.
- Excellent breakfast ans the food presentation very classy.Very clean environment and the house is decorated with a lot of taste.I will be back there.
- the breakfast is amazing.
Au Clos Rolland
One of our best sellers in Sainte-Adèle! This quaint Ste- Adele bed and breakfast is located in the Laurentians region of Quebec. The inn provides guests with a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The classical decorated rooms feature a private bathroom and small seating area. The Au Clos Roland rooms also feature a work desk.Guests at the inn can play on the tennis courts or relax in the garden. The inn library is equipped for business meetings.Au Clos Roland is within a 5-minute walk of the P’tit Train du Nord Park. The property features ski storage facilities and will arrange lift tickets for guests.
- Our hosts were simply fabulous. She is a wonderful gourmet chef & he is a pastry chef!!! Beautiful decor, spacious rooms.
- This was one of the most wonderful places we’ve ever stayed! The hosts were fantastic, the room and inn just gorgeous, and the breakfast delicious. We were on our way to pick up our boys from camp the next morning, and this was a perfect stop-over for the night and morning. Thank you! We hope to be back again!
- Felt like a valued guest, one of the friendliest hosts we’ve ever had.
- Great exposure to a fine Auberge in a small French Canadian village. Marvelous.
- Great place, beautiful house and an amazing breakfast and service
Gite la Bonne Adresse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Gite la Bonne Adresse is located in Saint-Faustin, just 9 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Gite la Bonne Adresse, and Sainte-Adèle is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Kind and accomodating host, very good breakfast, lots of room to lounge, fireplace
- Great setting in a heritage property, nicely upgraded. Excellent background/accomodation for a ski trip during Christmas.
- The owner was exceptionally nice/kind and made an amazing breakfast for me and my 2 daughters.
- It’s worm familiar it’s like your home in other city
- The room is very cozy and gives warm feeling especially during the winter. The room and bathroom is very clean and spacious. Towels and other toiletries are provided even cotton buds and pads. Breakfast was amazing and we were so full that we didn’t take lunch even we went for skiing. Although the owner does not speak much English and my friend and I only know basic French, we still manage to communicate and have a great time in the house.
Gîte de la Gare
Showcasing a playground and a ski pass sales point, Gîte de la Gare is located in Saint-Faustin, just 8 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Gîte de la Gare, and Sainte-Adèle is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owners were very nice people. We had some very good conversations with them.
- Warm reception by our host, secure storage for our bikes, tastefully decorated room and comfortable bed, great shower, delicious breakfast, one minute from the Petit Train du Nord.
Fantastic quiet setting. Wonderful owners. Close to all amenities. Fantastic price.
Room was comfortable clean and had everything we needed.
Gîte de La Gare is an experience for those that really appreciate the silence, the beauty of Nature and the pleasantries of being well treated by the hosts in a cozy environment! In particular, the hosts (the lady and the gentleman) made sure to provide us a sensation of being at home and to treat us as members of the family.
For a relaxation time, we definitely recommend Gîte de la Gare!
- Very Kind people accommodating and willing to help. Great breakfast. Great two nights stay.
Gite La Tremblante
Located in Mont-Tremblant in the region of Quebec, 25 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Gite La Tremblante features a hot tub and ski storage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sainte-Adèle is 23 miles from Gite La Tremblante, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 15 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 22 miles away.
The house had a warm like-home feeling. The hosts do go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
Beautiful setting in the country. Close to cross country skiing tracks and a short drive away from Mt. Tremblante and the Scandinavian sauna.
- the bed was definitely a cloud, it was so very comfortable. the inn keepers very friendly and nice. breakfast delicious. the inn extremely clean! loved it and will return in 2019
- Wonderful place, the friendly owners would welcome you and show you around. Really cozy room, very good shower and a spectacular homemade breakfast.
- The hosts were very pleasant and engaging – opening the front door to welcome us as we came up the steps, giving us a quick tour of the premises before showing us to our room. Our room was clean and comfortable, as were the “common rooms” which had a cozy and warm ambiance.
- The house is lovely, as well as the rooms and garden. We enjoyed the pool (billiard table) and gorgeous living room. We had a very good breakfast with an outstanding show: deers walking in the garden! France and Réjean are adorable and very helpful. We definitely recommand their guesthouse. Xxoo from the nice Parisians
- The house had a warm like-home feeling. The hosts do go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-agathe-des-monts Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!