10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Veep Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Veep Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Veep Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Veep Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Veep Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Veep Cornwall:
Napier Cottage Downs Hill
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Napier Cottage Downs Hill offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fowey.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Plymouth is 22 miles from Napier Cottage Downs Hill, and Newquay is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from Napier Cottage Downs Hill.
Beautiful location in small village overlooking River Fowey.
Lovely views, friendly host.
- It was real home from home. Debbie, the owner, is a marvellous host and couldn`t do enough for us. My dog was welcomed and she even took him for a walk in the rain. Breakfast was lovely and her home is a pleasure to be in.
- What did we like ,what is there not to like .Debbie is an absolute gem ,so friendly and nothing is to much trouble ,debbies dog is such a placid lovely dog who loves his runs on the sandbanks of the river. breakfast ,full English ,marvelous .beautiful village with great friendly people and the local pub has warm friendly staff and great food. The people in the village are so friendly .will be going back again.
- A warm welcome and comfortable stay, felt free to go and come as pleased with no hassle. great location, just what we were looking for. Accommodation was clean and well kept. Rufus the dog was friendly as was the owner. will recommend and return.
Debbie is very friendly, welcoming and accomodating. Breakfast was just perfect, just the correct amount and served with sauté potatoes- very nice.
The views from the accommodation are just perfect.
- Beautiful location in small village overlooking River Fowey.
Wellingtons B&B / Guesthouse
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wellingtons B&B / Guesthouse offers accommodations in Fowey.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Plymouth is 22 miles from Wellingtons B&B / Guesthouse , and Newquay is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from Wellingtons B&B / Guesthouse.
- The hosts were so welcoming, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent, exceeded our expectations and we would love to stay again if in the Fowey area in the future.
- Excellent fresh breakfasts, extremely welcoming hosts, fantastic rooms. Quiet night sleep.
- Good location, countryside views. Fantastic stay. Recommended!
- The B&B was very clean and well presented and cosy. The owners were so welcoming. The breakfast was amazing. The beds were extremely comfortable. And amazing views. Would definitely stay here again.
The place is lovely, cosy. Nice rooms, clean, the comunal area with a great selection of books and games.
The owners Michaela and Ben were outstanding. Great breakfast!
The Well House
One of our best sellers in Fowey! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Well House is located in Fowey, 22 miles from Plymouth and 20 miles from Newquay.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 23 miles from The Well House, and Padstow is 19 miles away. Newquay Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable accommodation. We stayed in the Tudor room which had lovely period features. Tea and coffee in room as well as biscuits which were most welcome after a long walk. Good choices for breakfast. A lovely welcome from the owners, would be happy to stay at the Well House again.
- Location was excellent. Very welcoming and great breakfast.
- Paula, Tim and their dog Frank were lovely. They were very accommodating to my partner’s needs as a coeliac. They had gluten free bread, scones and cake! They also gave good advice and tips about the area. It was a treat to stay in the oldest house in Fowey!
- Excellent accommodation, superb hosts, very nice stay there
- Very friendly owners who lent us both their map and more importantly their dog, Frank, to take on 2 long walks. Definitely a trip to be repeated
Upton House is located in Fowey, 22 miles from Plymouth and 20 miles from Newquay.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and shops at the property.Falmouth is 23 miles from Upton House, and Padstow is 19 miles away. Newquay Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast and very helpful lady running the place.
- The experience staying at Upton house was amazing. We liked the special atmosphere, the cosiness and the comfort of the house and the room. We stayed in Flamingo Room where there’s a nice view to the bay. Amal (the owner) is wonderful and she prepares the best breakfast in the city! The location is in the centre so you reach all the shops and restaurants within a few minutes. We loved Fowey and Upton house so much, it was a complete chill out. Try it!
The host was so friendly and welcoming- a lovely lady!
The breakfast was magnificent! Such an amazing spread I was overwhelmed by the whole experience! The furnishings throughout the hotel were excellent and once again the host was superb! Thank you so so much!
- We absolutely loved staying in the Snowbubble room with its hanging chair and mirror ball. The bathroom is very luxurious with a large bath and walk-in shower. We both enjoyed breakfast- great coffee and a continental spread of food.
- Very nice owner who was extremely helpful. Very good breakfast including pastries from the village bakery – dough imported from France and then baked. Delicious. Less than 5 minutes walk down to the river front. The room was clean, tidy and comfortable.
Foye Old Exchange
One of our top picks in Fowey.Foye Old Exchange is located in Fowey, just 22 miles from Plymouth.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Newquay is 20 miles from Foye Old Exchange, and Falmouth is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Hannah took such good care of us – nothing was too much trouble for her. It was an excellent stay – thank you Hannah!!!
Lovely large comfortable room.
The owner Hannah and her family made us feel like we were visiting friends and spent time with us suggesting where to go to eat and what we should do whilst visiting.
Good sized yummy breakfast.
Central location for Fowey with some nice shops and eateries close by. Perfect for a couple of nights escape away and would happily revisit again.
Yes there is no parking and the car park is at the top of a hill but you can pull up outside and empty/load car if needs be…. we stayed for 2 nights and had no intention of going to the car before we were leaving so no problem for us.
- The property was lovely and very comfortable. The room was huge and there was lots of space in the bathroom too.
- very friendly lady,helpfull and made us feel at home. good breakfast an comfortable room.th
- Hannah the inn keeper & her daughter were a hoot. Hannah had great stories & good hiking advice. Good breakfast. Loved the sounding of the bells of the church next door, & the cawing of the seagulls . There was a tiny fridge to keep the miniature milk bottles (for tea) cool. The sea air was fresh & bracing . Center of village location great for us, parking & luggage drop off took some planning, but not an issue.
Rowan Lodge is located in Lanreath, 18 miles from Plymouth and 23 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Falmouth is 27 miles from Rowan Lodge, and Padstow is 20 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very clean and spacious. Very well equipped cottage.
- The breakfast was excellent, all fresh local produce and a great menu. Perfect. Excellent accommodation,spotlessly clean, well equipped with everything you need. Bed very comfortable, best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time.Lovely people, very friendly and made us feel most welcome. Nothing to much trouble, would help in any way they could. Excellent hosts. Perfect location for exploring. Definitely recommend.
- Highly recommended. Everything was perfect for our stay. We were attending a wedding on New Years Eve and stayed for 3 nights. Paul and Debbie were very friendly and welcoming hosts. We had originally booked B&B but they put us in one of the holiday cottages which was empty. The cottage accommodation was excellent, warm, homely and comfortable. It was well equipped and a lot of thought had been given to the decor and furnishings. The cottage had even been decorated for Christmas which was lovely. Breakfast was very tasty with a good range of items on offer all cooked to perfection. We will booking again for another stay this year.
- Croissants excellent, everything was first class, especially Paul and Debra, the best hosts ever, could not do enough for us. Excellent,
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. Good advice on excursions and restaurants; helped us get car repaired.
Penrose Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Penrose Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lostwithiel, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Penrose Bed & Breakfast, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Everything about the property and it’s owners is first class.
- The general level of comfort, privacy and the friendly atmosphere. Best of all my dog 🐶 was made welcome as well!
- A lovely comfortable night stay with a good breakfast.
- One of the best B&Bs we’ve been to. We had the family room which was super in all aspects, and the breakfast was really good too. Chris and Heidi are nice hosts who make you feel like home almost instantly and are incredibly helpful with a good knowledge of the area.
- Location was quiet room very comfortable and clean. The host’s were very helpful and friendly . Brilliant breakfast in an Victorian large home would highly recommend .
Tremont Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Lostwithiel – and a guest favorite.
Tremont Bed and Breakfast is located in Lostwithiel, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 18 miles from Tremont Bed and Breakfast, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Very clean & inviting. Good walking location to several excellent places.
The staff could not do enough for you – very friendly, but not intrusive. Choice of breakfasts.
No time limits for access during our stay.
- Very comfortable and spacious room with a fantastic bathroom and shower. Great view from over the town from our room.
- Fantastic break at The Tremont.Great breakfast, location and our room was lovely in every respect. I would totally recommend it if you wish to have a break in Cornwall.
- Wonderful hosts were very helpful and friendly; exceptionally clean and well maintained property; excellently prepared breakfast; lovely views of Lostwithiel and countryside from bedroom!
- Very clean & inviting. Good walking location to several excellent places.
Ragstones Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ragstones Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in St. Austell, just 25 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Ragstones Bed and Breakfast, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 14 miles from Ragstones Bed and Breakfast.
- Very friendly welcome. Made to feel you had known the hosts for years. Nothing was too much trouble. Definitely will be back.
- Comfy bed, great breakfasts and owners. Will go again as location is central for both the south coast and the north.
- Extremely warm welcome, comfortable room and excellent breakfast!
Nice and clean room.
The owner is really kind and her breakfast is special!!!
Perfect position to visit the Eden Project!
- Very comfy bed in a nice good sized room. Our hosts , Jacqui and George were lovely, so helpful and kind. Wonderful breakfasts, lots of choice and the hens had laid plenty of eggs! Charlie and Amber the dogs were also lovely and friendly. A delightful 3 night stay, to be thoroughly recommended.
Finchley Warren is located in Lostwithiel, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Finchley Warren, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from Finchley Warren.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Veep Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Veep Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!