10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Pierre En Faucigny Rhône-alps:
Chalet Les Aigles
Located 0.9 miles from Terreaux, Chalet Les Aigles provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. The accommodations feature a sauna.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 34 miles from Chalet Les Aigles.
- Excellent host with wonderful breakfast of local food !
The owners Nathalie & Christophe were friendly & delightful and very good hosts. The chalet is lovely, in a beautiful location tucked against the foot of the mountains, and with a view that stretches far across the valley and beyond to the Jura. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was well prepared with plenty of coffee, and in particular fresh, locally sourced yoghurt & cheeses.
We will be booking again.
- This is a family home into which I was made very welcome. I was able to cook my own evening meals and the breakfast served was very good. Such a friendly spot, with fabulous views and access to some super walks. It was very good. You might struggle if you have no French.
- The owners were very welcoming and the house was spotlessly clean. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast products were all locally sourced, very fresh and tasty. There was no specific breakfast time, whenever you wanted to have it Christophe and his wife would have it set out. Views from the rooms were breath-taking and on a clear day you can see Lake Lemon in the distance – amazing!
- Beautifull wooden house with perfect view from window. Very friendly owners. Perfect breakfast almost like at home 🙂
B&B Domaine Les Trois Biches
Located in Évires, 24 mi from Geneva, B&B Domaine Les Trois Biches features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Annecy is 11 mi from B&B Domaine Les Trois Biches, while Megève is 39 mi away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 41 mi from the property.
Fantastic house with awesome views .
Best breakfast we had on our 5 day motorcycle trip ?
- Everything was perfect rooms are clean people are very nice. Thank you for everything
- The owner N. did her utmost to make us feel at home. The place is wonderful for kids with a pool and large lawn for them to enjoy. Freshly made breakfast was great.
- Is a nice place for relax ,don’t hesitate to book,owner super helpful
- The host was very welcoming and friendly. She spoke English although we preferred to speak French with which she obliged. The rooms were clean and homely – a large bathroom and double bed. After a long drive it was just what we needed. If our children were with us, they would have enjoyed the trampoline, swimming pool, table tennis etc. As it was, we relaxed on a grassy terrace outside our room as the sun went down. Breakfast was plentiful.
- Fantastic house with awesome views .
La Ferme d’Emilienne
One of our best sellers in Sallanches! Set in a 19th-century building, this B&B is located 2.2 mi from Sallanches, in Haute-Savoie. Guests can enjoy the view of Mont Blanc from the balcony of their room or from the furnished terrace.All the heated rooms at La Ferme d’Emilienne feature exposed wooden beams and a parquet floor. They all include an LCD TV and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some guest rooms also have a balcony.A continental breakfast of homemade jam, bread and cakes is provided every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace. Five-course traditional dinners are also possible upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas and free private parking is also possible on site. Colombloux is 6.2 mi from this B&B, Chamonix is 15 mi away and Saint Gervais-les-Bains at 9.3 mi.
- Everything nice, the owner is friendly and very very good heart , she likes to help , I was very happy there .
- Clean and comfortable. Nice stuff. Very helpful. Mont blunc view. Delicious breakfast .
- Incredible breakfast, the croissant, the homemade jam and cookies, simply delicious. The owner is very kind, speaks French and english perfectly and gave us a very good recommendations about where to sky and parking. View to Mont Blanc from the room is very nice.
- Super place with good memory feelings after, owners are the very nice, dinner made by them was delicious, recommending to all for short or a bit longer stay especially for those came to ski. Room – comfortable, the dinning – perfect.
- Very nice and charming place. Delicious breakfast, the best bread and hand made cake. So nice owner! Very friendly and helpful. She speaks English well. Clean and comfortable room
Built in 1805, La Bournerie is an authentic Savoyard chalet, located on the ski slopes of Le Grand-Bornand. This B&B features a terrace, a garden and a pool table. The ski elevators are a 20-minute drive away in La Clusaz and Lake Annecy is 19 mi from the property.Each of the 5 guest rooms have been decorated in an alpine style and feature a wardrobe and heating. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is provided each morning at La Bournerie. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Savoyard evening meal by the fireplace in the à la carte restaurant and you can also relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include ski storage, free WiFi access in the public areas and free public parking on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.
I worked at La Bournerie as a chef 27 years ago and I loved the Chalet.
I still love it perhaps even more as I no longer have to get up in the morning to work.
Very cosy upstairs,
I do recommend it.
- Urige Unterkunft, sehr nette Besitzer, sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, schöne Lage, sehr ruhig. Wir waren (leider) nur eine Nacht dort auf unserem Rennrad- Transalp.
- Sehr uriges Ambiente. Wir hsben uns etwas zum Essen und Trinken besorgt. Die Gastgeber haben mit Weingläsern und Korkenzieher ausgeholfen.
- L’accueil, la découverte du site à l’extérieur et l’aménagement intérieur d’un goût parfait, l’équipement de ma chambre, le petit déjeuner avec des confitures maisons, tout était parfait!
- Tout !!! Super endroit . Charme et chaleur d’un chalet en bois.un lit confortable.une salle de bains mignonne et très bien agencée. Les propriétaires ! !! … adorables tous les 2.et très attentionnés. J’ai partagé avec eux de belles discussions. Je suis ravie de les avoir rencontrés.
- I worked at La Bournerie as a chef 27 years ago and I loved the Chalet.
La Bergerie is located in Menthonnex-en-Bornes. Free WiFi is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing, cycling and hiking are possible inearby.Geneva is 11 miles from La Bergerie, while Annecy is 11 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Great 17th century house, very nicely renovated, full of original features. Excellent breakfast, beautiful garden, lovely swimming pool, … Welcoming and very chatty landlady. Very nice area and location, just in between Geneva and Annecy, two splendid cities. If you go to Geneva, take the little “Route de Salève”, a splendid road with dramatic views.
Very helpful and friendly lady
Very tidy and clean
- L’accueil était chaleureux et le site très agréable.
Accueil par l’hôtesse , belle situation géographique mais le revers de la médaille c’est que l’on a du mal à y retourner dans la nuit avec le portable déchargé…Très bon souvenir.
- Великолепное место, полное очарования старой Франции, радушная хозяйка, идеально чистый дом, удобные постели, роскошный сад и главное- тишина. Все, что нужно для отдыха.
Located in Châtillon-sur-Cluses, Chambres d’hôtes provides accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and a kitchen.Each unit features a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, as well as a microwave and electric tea pot. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in some units.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Chambres d’hôtes has a grill.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Geneva is 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes, while Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 45 miles from Chambres d’hôtes.
No reviews yet.
Located in Les Villards-sur-Thônes in the Rhône-Alpes region, Le verger has a terrace. It features a garden, mountain views and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby.Geneva is 23 miles from Le verger, while Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
0.9 miles from Les Annes Ski Lift in Le Grand-Bornand, Chalet 1864 provides accommodations with a spa center and hot tub. Free WiFi is available.There’s a private bathroom with bath in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Guests can use the sauna.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Duche Ski Lift is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 37 miles from Chalet 1864.
- This is one of the best hotels we have ever been to and one of the ones we will certainly visit again. Not only is it absolutely stunning but the food is gorgeous and the hosts are exceptionally friendly,
- We want to express gratitude to all Chalet 1864 team for warm welcome and magnificent service in all details! Many thanks to Peggy, Audrey and chef Didier for unforgettable impressions, delightful emotions, refined cuisine. This place ideally for those who loves a privacy, the beautiful nature, silence and comfort. Our rest was fantastic.
- Week-end magique dans ce chalet authentique et magnifique. Nous avons pour habitude de partir en week-end mais là, nous pouvons aisément le placer N°1. L’équipe est formidable, attentionnée, accueillante et d’une gentillesse !! la cuisine est excellente, le cadre est superbe, le lieu spa est fantastique bref que du bonheur ! merci à tous pour ce week end parfait !
- L’accueil tres chaleureux, le cadre magnifique, le soin de la decoration, les livres extraordinaires à disposition, le soin apporté aux repas
- Nous avons tout aimé, le site, magnifique, tant la nature environnante que les chalets et leur aménagement raffiné ; une équipe redoutablement pro et chaleureuse managée par super Peggy ! l’accueil parfait – petit mail de bienvenue en amont pour s’informer des intolérances ou habitudes de chacun, des services maîtrisés – un chef souriant, excellent et chaleureux – aucune lourdeur d’organisation ressentie par les hôtes – pour nous c’est le confort suprême ! ce sera l’une de nos destinations “cocoon”.
B&B La Simoniere
B&B La Simoniere features accommodations in Châtillon-sur-Cluses. Among the various facilities are barbecue facilities and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and the owners speak French Sign Language.All units in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV. B&B La Simoniere offers certain rooms with garden views, and rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Geneva is 23 mi from B&B La Simoniere. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 47 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Il est dommage que l’hôte ne soit pas concerné dans l’appréciation : personne très à l’écoute, très agréable, qui a répondu sans contours à toutes nos questions. Et le minou à l’accueil qui ne cherche que des caresses !!!
- L’accueil était parfait. On se sent tout de suite à l’aise. La propreté est impeccable. Ce séjour à été à la hauteur de nos attentes, rien à dire !
- המארחים אדיבים מאד ועורכים א. בוקר (צרפתית טיפוסית אמנם אך צנועה מאד ) בטוב טעם. מיקום המקום בכפר ליד שטיון , קשה להגעה במיוחד בחשיכה. מס’ הערוציםהנקלטים בטלביזיה מצומצם ואף לא אחד באנגלית.
- le calme et les discussions entre les personnes présentes au petit déjeuner avec le propriétaire du lieu très enrichissantes
- Leuke rustige locatie met prachtig uitzich over dal.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Barna
Chalet Le Barna is a 6-minute drive from La Clusaz Tourism Office and 650 feet from the ski slopes. This 19th-century chalet offers free Wi-Fi, a mezzanine and wooden furnishings.The chalet includes 5 bedrooms, tiled floors and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also provided a flat-screen TV.The kitchen includes a stove, a fridge and an oven. There is also a microwave and a dining area. Traditional meals can be served every evening on request and guests staying in the room can enjoy breakfast at an extra cost.Guests can play mini-golf a 4-minute drive from Chalet Le Barna. Wellness treatments can be arranged at an extra cost. Free private parking is available on site.
The host was very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was excellent, just what was needed for a day hiking in the Alps.
Actually the croissant were very good, all the food . The bed was perhaps the weak point. I think the owner is going to update pillows etc and the mattress was just a bit lumpy – probably needs renewing.
But the chalet is beautiful and , in chilly weather, very well heated.
The breakfast was excellent, fresh bread and fresh croissants with ham and cheese and lots of fruit.
The property is interesting and is in a very handy location, not far from the Bossons Chair lift.
- Excellent accommodation for a stop off through The Alps. Daniel is a superb host.
Daniel the house lord, his kindness and devotion to guests
- The host was very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Pierre En Faucigny Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Pierre en Faucigny Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!