10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Peters Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Peters Kent is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Peters Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Peters Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Peters Kent. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Peters Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Peters Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Peters Kent:
Rooms at number one
One of our best sellers in Broadstairs! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Broadstairs, 16 miles from Canterbury, Rooms at number one features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dover is 17 miles from Rooms at number one, and Margate is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great B&B 2 min walk from the beach, will definitely be back again!
- Very helpful and accomodating staff. Great location only a two minute walk to the beach and restaurants.
- Perfect location,private car park,well decorated room and lovely breakfast.
- Great location – beautifully designed and run by friendly and welcoming owners!
- The property was in a fabulous location with parking. The rooms were beautifully designed.
Lazy Days B&B
Located in Broadstairs, 16 miles from Canterbury, Lazy Days B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dover is 17 miles from Lazy Days B&B, and Margate is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
South Lodge Guest House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. South Lodge Guest House offers accommodations in Broadstairs. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Canterbury is 16 miles from South Lodge Guest House, and Dover is 17 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 35 miles away.
- The couple who manage the Guest House were so friendly and seemed genuinely interested in what we had planned for the weekend. They were very attentive and the room & breakfast were superb.
- Perfect location (close to train station and beach), continental breakfast had plenty of choices, well-equipped and clean room.
The hosts are both artists and the guest house is decorated with their work. Very good.
Very helpful when dealing with my girlfriends food intolerances.
- The helpfulness of the owners.cleanliness and peace and quiet.
- Great breakfast menu, very complete. The staff is super friendly and efficient.
Loungers B&B is located in Broadstairs, 16 miles from Canterbury and 17 miles from Dover. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.Margate is 3.2 miles from Loungers B&B, and Folkestone is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 miles from Loungers B&B.
Host are very welcoming, room was decorated to standard, breakfast was lovely and the parking was sorted with a complementry ticket till 10am next day. will be going back during the summer.
- The breakfast was awesome, the bed was fantastic, location is perfect, owners wholly attentive.
- We had the best over night stay for my husbands birthday! Our hosts were just perfection, as were the cocktails and the yummy breakfast. Its quirky decor makes the hotel super fun but also really comfortable and homely. We will be back!
- Wonderful hospitality from Agi and Michelle. The oriental room was just wow – the bed was the most amazing bed I’ve ever seen or slept in. Breakfast was really top notch – really lovely eggs benedict and proper coffee. Go there!
- The gluten free breakfast was AMAZING! Agi and Michelle are simply wonderful hosts. Oh and the cocktails are top quality too!
- Host are very welcoming, room was decorated to standard, breakfast was lovely and the parking was sorted with a complementry ticket till 10am next day. will be going back during the summer.
Broadstairs House Boutique B&B By The Sea
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Broadstairs House Boutique B&B By The Sea is located in Broadstairs, 16 miles from Canterbury and 17 miles from Dover.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Margate is 3.2 miles from Broadstairs House B&B, and Folkestone is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 miles from Broadstairs House Boutique B&B By The Sea.
- Lovely property within minutes of the seafront. I asked if we could drop off our bags before check in and Peter picked us up at the station. Our room was ready, as was a cup if tea and a hot cross bun. Breakfast was great and at a time that suited us.We will definitely return.
Our room was spotlessly clean.
The hosts were fab!
- Delicious breakfasts, comfortable room in an ideal location a short walk to town and beach. Great hosts.
- We loved everything!!! The room was extremely comfortable. The breakfast they served was hands down one of the best we have had during a hotel stay. The owner was fantastic and incredibly friendly and helpful. Their dog Missy (I believe) was such a sweet little dog. The town and beach were within walking distance. There is much to do. We felt at home and very comfortable. We would definitely come back to stay here again. Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!
- The gentleman who runs this B & B was great company and fun to be with. He made us very welcome and gave helpful advice about local amenities. Highly recommended.
The Dalby Rooms
One of our top picks in Margate.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dalby Rooms offers accommodations in Margate, just 15 miles from Canterbury.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 31 miles from The Dalby Rooms, and Dover is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 32 miles from The Dalby Rooms.
- Great couple running the place; very friendly welcome; everything new and modern; spotlessly clean; nice, quiet location within walking distance of everything; will be back!
- Property was very clean and close proximity to where we needed to be
- The tv had netflix, amazon etc. The bed was comfy and the room was small but nice.
- Easy friendly service nice rooms and parking on street top place
Very friendly host
Very clean and well located for the Turner and town.
Somerville Hotel offers accommodations in Margate.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Canterbury is 15 miles from Somerville Hotel, and Southend-on-Sea is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- This is a wonderfully classic bed and breakfast with fantastic owners. Don’t be put off by the decor, it’s not modern etc but it is spotlessly clean and the bed was so comfortable I slept really well.
- Great location, lovely room with wonderful view to the sea and great staff!! Oh, aaaand also veeery tasty food!! Theresa and Kim, maaaany thanks and kind regards from us!
- The owners were extremely welcoming. A Wonderful place!
- Amazing breakfast and quiet, friendly and close to beach and entertainment
The owners were lovely people and made our stay even better, we used the guest lounge and this was very comfortable.
we have De-Caff Tea and this was available here so this was very good. Breakfast was lovely.
the room was very comfortable and on the ground floor so no stairs which is a bonus.
Sherwood Hotel is located in Margate, just 16 miles from Canterbury.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 31 miles from Sherwood Hotel, and Dover is 18 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 32 miles away.
- Can’t comment on breakfast as I slept in (a late finish both nights) but everything was just right for my needs. Tidy, clean and a friendly welcome…and I had a sea view! Tea/coffee and biccies in the room too…
- Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable facilties with a great full English breakfast each day. Great being able to sit on the balcony. Easy walk to bars and restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel
- Great location for access into Margate, very friendly & helpful staff
- Very friendly owner, was located in a good place for us, as we were meeting friends in central Margate. Comfortable bed.
- The “hostess” was very friendly and helpful, the whole place was spotless and warm. The décor was decidedly quirky and interesting. The breakfast was very good, served piping hot and quickly.
The Waves B&B
The Waves B&B is located in Birchington, just 11 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Southend-on-Sea is 27 miles from The Waves B&B, and Dover is 17 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 28 miles away.
- Delightful owners & their staff. Our room was clean & comfortable?
- yery good breakfast included all food and drink in cafe bar very good friendly helpfull people nice for relaxing drink after eating great place to come and go as you wish
- The location and cleanliness of the room was excellent and warm on a very cold couple of days. The bathroom was also great and the beds very comfortable
All round good…staff terrific.
Closeness to the sea.
Their restaurant facilities.
- the 2 young people that served breakfast were just great , couldn’t be more helpful
St Peters Bed and Breakfast
St Peters Bed and Breakfast is located in Sandwich, 11 miles from Canterbury and 10 miles from Dover.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Wissant is 30 miles from St Peters B&B, Sandwich, and Margate is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Great location, lovely warm room, wonderful hosts, great breakfast
- Lovely bed and breakfast best I’ve stayed it really quirky great room lovely comfortable four poster bed hosts were fantastic couldn’t do enough for us fabulous breakfast location right in the centre would definitely recommend this I will definitely be back even just for the Pina Coladas that they made us
- Kelvin was very friendly & accommodating. This wasn’t a busy time of year, so we got upgraded to the room with the 4 poster – a lovely surprise. I was expecting to have to leave the room at check out time while my Partner went to work. I was very grateful for Kelvin’s offer to stay an extra few hours – the weather was filthy & the idea of wandering around Sandwich was not particularly attractive. Marvellous breakfast too. Thankyou for a lovely stay – hoping to come back.
- Very central location, lovely owners and accommodated my vegan breakfast request very well!
- Lovely old house. Friendly owners. No parking at house, but plenty a very short walk away
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Peters Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Peters Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Peters Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Peters Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!