10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Neot Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Neot Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Neot Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Neot Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Neot Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Neot Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Neot Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Neot Cornwall:
One of our top picks in Warleggan – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabilla Manor offers accommodations in Warleggan, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Newquay is 21 miles from Cabilla Manor, and Falmouth is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from Cabilla Manor.
- Lovely spot off beaten track. Made to feel welcome by hosts Louella and Robin.
- Stunning property and location. Lovely, welcoming hosts.
- A warm welcome from a lovely couple with great local knowledge. The house is set in beautiful grounds ideal for peace and relaxation. The breakfast was excellent and set us up for the day. Location is great to explore the surrounding area. I would certainly recommend staying at Cabilla Manor.
- Hosts provided a lovely afternoon tea when we arrived. Beautiful secluded setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor. Comfortable beds. Adequate breakfast.
- Wonderfully tranquil location with warm and friendly owners. Beautiful house, lovely room and bathroom. A really relaxing place to stay.
The Old Chapel B&B
Located in Lostwithiel, 21 miles from Plymouth, The Old Chapel B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Newquay is 21 miles from The Old Chapel B&B, and Falmouth is 28 miles away. Newquay Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The owners were very welcoming and extremely helpful. Breakfasts were excellent. You must try the Earl Grey infused prunes and home made marmalade.
- Bed was lovely and comfy. We had homemade biscuits and very well stocked tea and coffee facilities in our room. The breakfast was super, with homemade preserves, fruit, cereals, bread, croissants and an excellent choice of hot breakfasts. Would definitely recommend the full Cornish, it was delicious. Our hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming. Would stay here again.
We arrived last minute late night we’re still
Greeted by both the owners treated very well
Room spotless everything u need and the breakfast
- From the delicious breakfast to the comfortable bed. It was all prefect.
- Good choice of menu for breakfast. Warm homely feeling about the place and the staff.
Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Trecarne House is located in Liskeard in the region of Cornwall, just 17 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Newquay is 27 miles from Trecarne House, and Padstow is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The minute we’ve stepped inside the house, we felt like home. Although, we had a room booked with a shared bathroom, Trish offered us the en-suite room, as birthday present for my lovely husband. The bedroom was very clean, spacious and cozy and we loved the view from the room. In the morning, we had a delicious breakfast made by Trish. Thank you Trish 🙂
- Lovely B&B quiet area lovely people and they love dogs
- The room was spotless, very comfortable and the bedding smelt of fabric softener ! The owner made herself available at all times !
- Everything especially the host Trish, well looked after in a lovely home
- The host was very welcoming and the place had a very family feel, it felt more like staying with friends than in a bed and breakfast.
Trewint Farm B&B
Trewint Farm B&B is located in Blisland, 25 miles from Plymouth and 19 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Falmouth is 31 miles from Trewint Farm B&B, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Trewint Farm B&B.
- Our stay at Trewint farm was simply perfect. The attention to details was spectacular, the breakfast was abundant and delicious, the cleanliness impeccable and the facilities were very high standard. But most of all, Tracey and Tony were the loveliest hosts ever!! We’ll definitely go back to visit them when we’ll travel to Cornwall again 🙂
- The hosts were very welcoming and ran an excellent bed and breakfast. Quality of the breakfast was exceptional and well cooked. Beds were very comfortable and the overall service was impeccable. Lovely quiet location and views..
If there is a thing such as the perfect B and B, this is it.
If there is such a thing as the perfect stay, this is it.
Tracey and Tony work very hard to make this place wonderful.
The room and facilities are of the highest standard of comfort and cleanliness.
The service is exemplary.
Tracey and Tony’s gentle good nature make the them the loveliest hosts you will ever meet.
The breakfast needs to be experienced to appreciate just how good it is. Fresh eggs from on-farm to gourmet quality local produce make this an experience to remember for ever.
My family left here 200 years ago.
We will make sure we return sooner than that.
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay
Julie and Michael
- Lovely rooms, comfortable beds and great breakfasts,
- Tracey and Tony make you so welcome from the very first minute. They cannot do enough for you and they are so friendly and helpful. The farm is well ordered and comfortable. Everything is of a good quality from the bedding, complimentary bath products (and rather yummy chocolate red wine) to the fantastic breakfasts. It was the best veggie breakfast I have ever been offered. Traceys home made spicy beans were delicious, as were the home made crumpets with spicy syrup and mascarpone cheese the following mornirng. Fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries were available each morning too. My partner enjoyed a fabulous full cooked breakfast. At night it is quiet and very dark, so restful. The room was clean , bright and comfortable. Bed was very comfy! We are planning to go back again, we didnt want to leave.
White Hart Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, White Hart Inn offers accommodations in Bodmin, just 26 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Newquay is 16 miles from White Hart Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and the facilities were ok for the price I paid.
- The staff were very helpful but lacked leadership.
- The location and the friendliness of the staff.very friendly and helpful.
- the noise from the music downstairs was far too loud and till very late
- Staff were friendly, room was standard and served purposes.
Silvermoon is located in Camelford, 29 miles from Plymouth and 23 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 13 miles from Silvermoon, and Port Isaac is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect and the owner is very very very nice. Bedroom was very comfortable and warm. Breakfast was perfect. Lovely place anf very friendly.
- Our host Jenny was lovely, she makes a great breakfast too! Room was clean and comfy, felt completely at ease staying here
- Good breakfast, all was fine for our 2 night stay ,
- Jenny the host was lovely and we were made to feel very welcomed .
- Wonderful fresh breakfast. Easy going comfortable environment.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Trussel Barn is located in Liskeard in the region of Cornwall, just 15 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 27 miles from Trussel Barn, and Padstow is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 23 miles from Trussel Barn.
- The small touches to the room. For example, a makeup remover cloth, a few mini chocolates by the TV, Netflix on the TV.
- Fantastic location, great breakfast, wonderful room, very clean a real home from home, our hosts Richard and Nigel were superb. We will definitely book again and have already recommended the Trussel Barn to family and friends.
Beautiful accommodation. Extremely clean. Wonderful views. Very friendly owners.
They had thought of everything you needed.
- What is there not to like ? Greeted at the door by Nigel & Richard & made to feel very welcome. Lovely room overlooking fantastic views. Quiet & peaceful (until we arrived!!!). Breakfast served in the kitchen was delicious & the attention to detail perfect. Will definitely be going back again to this lovely B&B. Thank you guys xx
- Trussell Barn was a beautiful place to stay, the rooms were lovely and spacious and extremely clean. Breakfast was served at what ever time we chose and we were asked what we would like the evening before, what a fantastic service especially when we wanted a relaxing lay in. The full english breakfast was lovely and fresh and the jams for the croissants were all homemade. I would definitely recommend Trussell Barn to anyone visiting Cornwall for a lovely weekend in the countryside. Richard and Nigel the hosts were absolutely fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us, thank you for a lovely stay.
The Snooty Fox
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Snooty Fox offers accommodations in Looe, just 13 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 28 miles from The Snooty Fox, and Padstow is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We contacted hotel early to discuss needs for elderly parents and provided 2 rooms suited for disabled, enabling parents to choose the room best suited to their needs. Breakfast lovely.
- Easy booking in friendly staff excellent choice at breakfast
We thought when booking that the bar and restaurant might be open but it wasn’t ,
We where offered breakfast to be fair
Which meant we had to drive into Looe to get evening meals.
No complaints with room, apart from being a bit muskey ,damp smell.
I dare say in season it would be a place to stay.
- On arrival 12noon I buzzed to check in where the staff lady whom I’d spoken with 1 week previous had totally forgotten about our early arrival .check in normally is 3pm so £15 charge was fair to get the maid in etc even though the rooms where somewhat clean the rooms where cold and damp the next morning being woken at 9am by the fire alarm was just unbelievable being woken we got ready and left by 1030am buzzed foe staff member but got no response to hand in the keys so had to leave them in 1 of the rooms I would never stay here again
- Enjoyable stay. Good accomodation and lovely breakfast. Ideal location for visiting Looe
Penrose Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Penrose Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lostwithiel, just 23 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Penrose Bed & Breakfast, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Everything about the property and it’s owners is first class.
- The general level of comfort, privacy and the friendly atmosphere. Best of all my dog 🐶 was made welcome as well!
- A lovely comfortable night stay with a good breakfast.
- One of the best B&Bs we’ve been to. We had the family room which was super in all aspects, and the breakfast was really good too. Chris and Heidi are nice hosts who make you feel like home almost instantly and are incredibly helpful with a good knowledge of the area.
- Location was quiet room very comfortable and clean. The host’s were very helpful and friendly . Brilliant breakfast in an Victorian large home would highly recommend .
St. Benet’s Abbey B&B
One of our top picks in Bodmin.St. Benet’s Abbey B&B is located in Bodmin, just 28 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 14 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B, and Falmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B.
Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
- Having walked the Saints Way from Padstow it was perfect to sleep in an old pigrimage place. The fine breakfast kept us going for part two of the walk.
The hosts were welcoming and very attentive.
The property was clean to a high standard
Excellent choice of breakfast
Wonderful room. John was extremely attentive, & nothing was too much trouble. There was a guest sitting in the bar area that requested a cup of tea instead of a drink, & although there were tea & coffee facilities in the rooms, john went out of his way to go back into his own kitchen to make her one.
Breakfast was amazing.
Wonderful period building, tastefully maintained.
If we are in that area next time we visit England, St. Benet’s Abbey will be at the top of our list.
lovely hotel, very friendly staff with warm welcome.
Brilliant breakfast too
- Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Neot Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Neot Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Neot Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Neot Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!