10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Merryn Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Merryn Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Merryn Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Merryn Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Merryn Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Merryn Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Merryn Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Merryn Cornwall:
One of our best sellers in Padstow! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Waves Rooms offers accommodations in Padstow, just 30 miles from St. Ives.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 9 miles from Waves Rooms, and Falmouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
If you want a relaxing ‘home from home’ experience, this is the place for you!
There is no formality – it’s like being given the keys to stay at a friends house.
The room I stayed in was in the roof and was lovely. However, as I’m 6’4 in height, the head clearance was a bit of an issue, but that’s something I’m used to.
The pub next door and the locals that drank there were fantastic – I made several new friends and will be coming back to visit.
Location-good access to lots of beautiful beaches, pub, restaurant, shop, easy parking.
WiFi, in the room breakfast, clean tidy , friendly and value for money.
The little touches in the room were excellent, the fridge filled with yogurts and milk, juice etc
the little basket with cereals and snacks and the room was lovely cosy and warm.
Excellent instructions sent by text to assist us on our arrival. A very cosy accommodation, right next door to a pub!!!
The owner Bev, came to meet us shortly after our arrival to make sure we were settled and had everything we needed. What a friendly lady!!!
The provided continental style breakfast and drinks tray was very thoughtfully put together.
Room was extremely clean and tidy.
- Comfortable bed and plenty for breakfast. Very accommodating.
- If you want a relaxing ‘home from home’ experience, this is the place for you!
The Old Mill House
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Old Mill House offers accommodations in Padstow, just 9 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Falmouth is 25 miles from The Old Mill House, and Port Isaac is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely room, good food in the restaurant, lovely garden by the river with lots of comfy seating.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and warm.
There were lots of small touches that really made the hotel even better.
The garden is particularly beautiful.
Village parking over the road was very easy and cheap.
- This place has a great ambience. It is in a beautiful location and the staff were super-friendly and attentive. The room was comfortable with all the facilities that we needed. Breakfast was first class and served very quickly. Will stay here again when in the area.
- We were really impressed with The Old Mill House. The Bistro is absolutely spot on – beautiful setting. Perfect food and also porridge cooked (though not on menu – thank you). Can’t fault the staff All really friendly. Excellent team who work together. Wonderful welcome. Lots of extra little touches – a drawer full of stuff you could have forgotten! Hot water bottle, and sherry! Just perfect
- The restaurant was very good all locally sourced food, beers and ciders. Very friendly owners.
St Merryn Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Padstow – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, St Merryn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Padstow. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.St. Ives is 31 miles from St Merryn Bed and Breakfast, and Newquay is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The whole place. Not bad word and will return Beth wonderful.
- The room and en-suite were luxurious. There was nothing that could have improved the facilities provided by Beth and John
We liked everything about this Bed and breakfast!
From the warm welcome to the peaceful atmosphere about the house. parking is at the front of the house in spaces for guests, rooms are upstairs and equipped with Irons hairdryers, tv, kettle , seats to read in. A walk in wardrobe with lots of space, An en-suite bathroom with great shower and lots of space. And to top the lot there is a fridge shared by the rooms which contains fresh milk for hot drinks as well as bottled water and soft drinks all free.
Really great place to stay. The village has pubs and shops within easy walking distance….perfect.
Well done Beth and John.
- Room was huge and fixtures and fittings were all of a high standard. Bed was so comfy.Breakfast was beautifully cooked and tasty, Beth was always pleasant and helpful. St Merryn is a pretty village and was a good base for us to visit parts of Cornwall we missed on our last visit. Would definitely recommend!
- It was well maintained, spotlessly clean, great breakfast and Beth & John are lovely people. When we come back to this area we would stay here again
One of our top picks in Padstow.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Symply Padstow offers accommodations in Padstow.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 11 miles from Symply Padstow, and Falmouth is 27 miles away. Newquay Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was excellent – good choice, quality and quality, with no extra charges. The owners couldn’t have done more to make this a really enjoyable stay.
- It was a fab place to stay…no complaints at all…..great location and amazing view…
- Everything was what was needed. We were let in early, room was great. On street parking was easy. Even a glass of sherry available ! Five minutes walk into the centre great. Breakfast very good as well
- Wonderful, interesting and friendly hosts. Great breakfast, beautiful views, stylish, clean and tidy rooms
- Excellent location, a few minutes walk from the harbour and shops, and a very friendly stay. Breakfast was freshly cooked and delicious!
Tor View B&B
One of our top picks in Padstow.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Tor View is a small family run Bed and Breakfast offering 3 guest rooms and situated in a quiet residential area above the harbour town of Padstow, only 10 minutes walk to all of Padstow’s amenities. Free WiFi and off street parking is available.All en-suite rooms come with a flat screen TV, and luxury hospitality tray with cafetière coffee and biscuits.A full English or continental breakfast is served in the upstairs dining room with panoramic views. A garden and patio area is available to enjoy.The surf town of Newquay is located 14.3 miles away from Tor View B&B, while the village of Port Isaac is 15.3 miles away.
The bed was as comfy as home. The breakfast was cooked to perfection
The hosts James and Lisa are very welcoming and knowledgeable about Cornwall and the local area with many helpful suggestions for trips out.
- The quality of the porridge, cereals and yogurts to accompany the well prepared cooked breakfast was excellent. The table also had amazing views of the Camel estuary and Tor.
- Location, view from room and helpfulness of hosts.
- Lovely, modern house, welcoming hosts, very comfortable bed and sleep, great views, first class breakfast, free fast wifi
- The cleanliness of property. Selection of food available for breakfast. The hosts very friendly.
- The bed was as comfy as home. The breakfast was cooked to perfection
Padstow Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Padstow! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Padstow Bed & Breakfast is located in Padstow in the region of Cornwall, just 10 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 27 miles from Padstow Bed & Breakfast, and Port Isaac is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from Padstow Bed & Breakfast.
- We were very impressed with the large comfortable room and large bathroom with statement bath and separate shower.
- Very comfortable room, and a great deal of thought had been put into providing everything to make the stay very enjoyable and luxurious (dressing gowns, cookies, snacks, fresh milk); very friendly welcoming owner.
Lovely room with very comfortable bed.
Owners very helpful & welcoming.
- Very clean and spacious, lovely comfortable bed, excellent breakfast
- Lovely friendly people, great breakfast and a very comfy bed.
Trevose Bed & Breakfast
Trevose Bed & Breakfast is located in Padstow, 10 miles from Newquay and 27 miles from Falmouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Isaac is 6 miles from Trevose Bed & Breakfast, and Truro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from Trevose Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent 2 day stay. Safe parking for motorcycle, very quiet at night so slept soundly, excellent hosts and food perfect. The water in the room was very welcome and real milk in the fridge in the room along with a jar of nuts made a great stay better.
- The owners were very accommodating and friendly. Beds were comfortable and rooms warm and cosy.
- The room was lovely and cosy – great little extras by Tara too!
Everything about Trevose was beautiful, Alan and Tara were welcoming, nothing was too much trouble for them. Alan’s breakfast was great, plentiful and cooked to perfection.
The rooms were luxurious, beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean.
The Trevose will definitely be our first choice for accommodation when we return to Padstow.
Bedrooms immaculate and clean
Alan and Tara excellent friendly hosts
Convenient location to park and walk
Lovely homecooked breakfasts
No 10 Treverbyn Road
No 10 Treverbyn Road is located in Padstow, 11 miles from Newquay and 27 miles from Falmouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Port Isaac is 6 miles from No 10 Treverbyn Road, and Truro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from No 10 Treverbyn Road.
- The room was spotlessly clean and was exactly as described on line with a great view! The little touches eg a make up flannel, biscuits and chocolates and ‘proper’ coffee in the room really made the difference. Great breakfast choices as well! We would recommended to our friends.
- Very good in every way and in particular the owner Mrs. Karen Wick.
- Friendly owner and feel like at home being cosy and quiet while eating breakfast. Good location not far walk to town.
- Karen was friendly & her standards are exceptional. Great central location to padstow.
- Comfortable beds. Karen, the owner, was very helpful and friendly. Wonderful view from the bedroom and an excellent breakfast. The accommodation was spotless and in a perfect location.
Elba B and B
Elba B and B offers accommodations in Wadebridge. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 11 miles from Elba B and B, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- Excellent facilities and welcoming hosts. Great location
- Room was spotlessly clean with excellent bathroom. Breakfast was wonderful could not find fault with anything
- Wonderful B&B. Everything perfect even a lovely fluffy hot water bottle, if you need one, we didn’t.
- There was nothing not to like, we stayed in the Estuary room and the views were beautiful, the bed was so comfy and the size of the room was excellent. I had the Cornish full breakfast and I have to say it was one of of the best fried breakfasts I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few, my partner enjoyed the scrambled egg on toast which again looked beautiful. The owners Chris and Ken were so kind and friendly and nothing seemed to be to much. We will definitely be returning in the future and I recommend it to anyone
- We had a perfect 2 night stay at Elba over the bank holiday weekend. Our room was lovely, tastefully decorated, very comfortable bed and a great view over to the Camel estuary. Breakfasts were a delight – perfectly cooked, plenty of choice and homemade bread, jam and marmalade. Chris and Ken were the perfect hosts, even bringing us some nibbles when we were enjoying an early evening drink in the back garden. We left feeling like we had been staying with friends and are already looking forward to our next visit.
the Pityme Inn
One of our best sellers in Wadebridge! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. The Pityme Inn is located in Wadebridge, just 13 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Falmouth is 29 miles from the Pityme Inn, and Padstow is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was very nicely decorated and clean. Food was great
- The Staff were really lovely and so helpful and accommodating at all times.
- A lovely welcome and a spotless room with high quality cotton bed linen, large, fluffy towels, a pristine shower room and thoughtful extras like the plentiful supply of teas and coffee, a tiny bottle of real milk and bottled water in the fridge. And the bed was really comfortable! Huge, freshly cooked , traditional English breakfast was served in the restaurant with its cosy wood burner by the owner who could not have been more attentive and helpful, as were all the staff. If you’re there on a Sunday, book the carvery lunch. Not something we’d normally choose, but this was outstanding- pink beef and a choice of nicely cooked vegetables, including parsnip chips. Fab.
- Facilities were just right. Had an excellent meal at night and the breakfast was huge!
- Staff were very friendly and sorted out a minor problem we had on arrival which was quickly solved with no fuss.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Merryn Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Merryn Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Merryn Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Merryn Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!