10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Mawes Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Mawes Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mawes Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Mawes Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Mawes Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mawes Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Mawes Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mawes Cornwall:
Nearwater offers accommodations in Saint Mawes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Ives is 21 miles from Nearwater, and Newquay is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 20 miles from Nearwater.
The breakfast gave you a good choice of cereals ,orange juice, yogurt, toast and a full English breakfast , a special of the day a or an omelette.
Comfortable bed and great hair products.
- The owners are lovely, very welcoming and pay great attention to detail. Quality fittings, nice ambience and good breakfast well cooked and with an interesting daily special. The house and garden are well maintained and nice to be in.
- Hosts were amazing.beautifully clean and modern room..great location..breakfast was lovely..Amelia and Tim went above and beyond helping with our quest..
Excellent breakfasts. We liked the home made marmalade.
Everything was top notch, the shower was particularly good.
- Very comfortable bed. Gorgeous white linen. A fantastic room. Delicious breakfast.
- The breakfast gave you a good choice of cereals ,orange juice, yogurt, toast and a full English breakfast , a special of the day a or an omelette.
One of our top picks in Falmouth.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Anacapri offers accommodations in Falmouth. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.St. Ives is 19 miles from Anacapri, and Newquay is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from Anacapri.
- The price we paid was excellent for this BB, the breakfast was very good as so was the location.we will come here again.
- A lovely Cornish run hotel; breakfast made to order, beds as comfy as at my grannie’s house and super friendly staff.
- Good thick bacon and choice of freshly cooked eggs.
- Breakfast was amazing. We stayed in a standard double room and the bed was massive and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The beach was on the hotels doorstep and there were many more beaches within walking distance.
- Excellent in every way.went beyond our expectations
Trewithian Farm B&B
One of our top picks in Porthscatho – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Porthscatho, 22 miles from St. Ives, Trewithian Farm B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Trewithian Farm B&B, and Falmouth is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 17 miles away.
The warm welcome and charming staff- nothing was too much trouble.
Lots of choice for breakfast. All very fresh.
Good quality bathroom products.
- Very welcoming, clean, try good facilities, excellent breakfast, just generally first rate.
Delicious array of breakfast options.
It’s a working farm and I loved their family pets.
Wendy is a marvellous host.
Easy walks to Portscatho and good dining options in the viscinity – Michelin to pubs and our favourites – Tatams and the Hidden Hut on the beach.
St Anthony’s Head and the Rosevine Ramble make for beautiful walks.
And a small thing: love facecloths in the bathroom. No one does that anymore.
It’s not luxury. It’s a great B&B and a good place to base oneself to explore the area.
WiFi was excellent – I had to work and had some deliverables. Conference calling over WiFi also worked well.
- We were made to feel very welcome and we were extremely well looked after.
- I received a wonderfully warm and friendly welcome. The bedroom was very comfortable with very good extras and facilities. The breakfast was outstanding. It is my second time visiting and I intend going again.
- The warm welcome and charming staff- nothing was too much trouble.
One of our top picks in Falmouth.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Broadmead is located in Falmouth. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.St. Ives is 18 miles from The Broadmead, and Newquay is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from The Broadmead.
- Ideally suited for our short visit friendly efficient staff good breakfast free parking WiFi
- Friendly, family run hotel, with high standards, well presented.
- Large room and good location for Falmouth town centre
- This was our second stay at the Broadmead and, if anything, it was even better than the first. Coincidentally we stayed in the same room. They are part way through a refurbishment. Our room had already been done and was excellent. The breakfast was faultless. Also they are very welcoming to dogs. We will certainly be back again.
Let me leave my car before I checked in.Very pleased
Number Fifty Town House
One of our top picks in Penryn.Number Fifty Town House offers accommodations in Penryn.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Ives is 17 miles from Number Fifty Town House, and Newquay is 17 miles away. Newquay Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable and we both had an excellent nights sleep. Breakfast was very good. Staff attentive and friendly.
- The property was beautiful and very clean. We didn’t have any snacks or use the coffee/tea making facilities but everything was there if needed. The room was a lovely temperature and the king size bed was so comfortable. The lady at breakfast was very friendly and welcoming. Couple of negative comments but the positives more than outweigh the negatives.
The interior design and furniture! The bed was also very comfy. The room had a very homely feel and the owner was lovely and was very helpful.
Unfortunately we did not have time to try the breakfast but from what we could see it looked fab,
Thanks again to the owner, If I could give higher marks I would,
We was shocked to arrive to find we even had our own garden, well and truely exceeded our expectations.
The location is great, only being a 10 minute walk from both the station and the university and the town had a very warming atmosphere, we are already planning our next trip to Penryn!
We will 100% be coming back here.
- The staff were friendly and helpful when, on arrival, seeing my room was directly on the road I asked if it would be possible to change to a back room. Unfortunately not possible but appreciated the willingness to try.
- The staff were super friendly, the food delicious, and the room was stunning! We had an absolutely fantastic stay.
Lyonesse Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. With modern bedrooms and generous breakfasts, Lyonesse Guest House is 1,700 feet from Penmere Train Station. Just a 10-minute walk from Falmouth Harbor, there is free parking and free Wi-Fi.The colorful rooms at the Lyonesse feature ample storage space and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms have a private bathroom, and offer free toiletries and hairdryers.Cooked and continental breakfasts are available daily, featuring local, organic produce and fair-trade tea and coffee. The Lyonesse uses eco-friendly products where possible, and has a Silver Award for Green Tourism.Falmouth’s sandy beaches and cliffs are a 15-minute walk away, and historic Pendennis Castle is a 10-minute drive away.
the bed was very comfy and the extra touches of real coffee in the room was inspired
BUT it was the owners who made it!!
- Excellent breakfast with homemade bread & I’m a ceoliac so I had gluten free made just for me, really appreciated that
Lovely room. Really relaxing. Lovely family run business.
- The room decor was great and well designed, making excellent use of the space. Very comfortable large bed! Owners were very friendly but not intrusive. Lovely touch of having breakfast brought to your room if preferred.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. Homemade bread and jams. Beautifully decorated guest house. Immaculate throughout.
- the bed was very comfy and the extra touches of real coffee in the room was inspired
One of our best sellers in Truro! Chycara is located in Truro, 17 miles from St. Ives and 13 miles from Newquay.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Falmouth is 5 miles from Chycara, and Padstow is 23 miles away. Newquay Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly and welcoming. Lovely room. Great bathroom. Beautiful property in beautiful countryside.
- What a lovely place to stay,the hosts were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us,the location was perfect,peaceful and relaxing
- The hosts were welcoming and warm. Beautiful place to stay.
- Extremely comfy bed and very welcoming hosts. Breakfast outstanding and a perfect location for some peace and quiet. Literally couldn’t fault a single thing!
- Beautiful, quiet and relaxing location. Chycara Farm is a lovely spot with very friendly and welcoming staff. I wish I could have stayed longer and highly recommend.
Bay View Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bay View Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Penryn. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. St. Ives is 17 miles from Bay View B & B, and Newquay is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19 miles from Bay View Bed and Breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good and room was confortable. Very quiet, scenic location. Easy parking. Extremely nice owners.
- Very quiet location, well away from the road. Room 2 overlooks a paddock, with Falmouth bay in the distance. Bed comfortable. Easy parking.
- Bev is welcoming and warm, lovely breakfast too 🙂
English breakfast ok as expected due to time
of year the shower floor was pointed out that it is going to be sorted so pre warned no problem sea view good light house in Falmouth visible
Lovely location, perfect for travelling /working in South Cornwall.
Nice room and breakfast
Telford Guest House
Telford Guest House is located in Falmouth, just 19 miles from St. Ives. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 18 miles from Telford Guest House, and Padstow is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from Telford Guest House.
- Room was adequate for single great breakfast and jo & dave were very accommodating
- Pleasant owners who know how to run a guest house properly!
- Beautiful property, excellent location within walking distance of town and beach.Tea,coffee,drinking chocolate and herbal drinks provided in the room. Jo, went and bought more peppermint tea for me, when I wasn’t feeling too well. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Excellent full English and very friendly, welcoming owners
- The breakfast was superb. Jo and Dave were friendly and helpful.
The Sandy Duck
Located in Falmouth, 19 miles from St. Ives, The Sandy Duck features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from The Sandy Duck, and Padstow is 28 miles away. Newquay Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The decor and ambience was lovely. Excellent shower room and the breakfast was good.
- Fantastic gem of a place, homely but with real care and attention to detail. Great breakfast. Plenty of parking.
- Sandy Duck is absolutely beautiful – fabulous rooms very friendly welcome – nothing was too much trouble for the hosts – excellent breakfast – will definitely be returning – highly recommended ??
- Decor was fantastic, bed was super comfy, shower was top and breakfast was delicious with great options (very Insta worthy!)
- Everything – a friendly welcome, spotless, pretty and comfortable. About a 5 minute walk from the beach with its cafe.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mawes Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Mawes Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Mawes Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mawes Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!