10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Maurice En Chalencon Rhône-alps:
Les Figuiers is located in Silhac, 22 mi from Valence. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Montélimar is 37 mi from Les Figuiers, while Aubenas is 39 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 75 mi from the property.
- The place is amazing, but not easily accessible by car. Our hosts were very friendly and kind.
- Very friendly owners, gave extra info and made restaurant reservations. Very good breakfast with homemade and regional products. Nice, spacy and very clean room.
accueil très sympathique
très belle maison d’hôtes
- très bon petit déjeuner, piscine agréable et chambres spacieuses.
- La confiance accordée car nous avions une jeune chienne.
Located in the Monts d’Ardèche Natural Regional Park, La Renardière B&B offers a flowery garden, terrace and outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi and public parking are available.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floor. It comes with an private bathroom with shower and access to a microwave, refrigerator and electric kettle.Every morning, a continental breakfast is offered to the guests. They have access to the B&B’s dining area and to BBQ facilities upon request. There is a grocery shop in the village.Guests can play boules on the onsite boules court which is sheltered by grapevines and floodlit in the evenings.The B&B is right by the L’Eyrieux River and there are canyoning facilities 1.2 mi away. Guests can visit Privas, located 14 mi away, or go swimming in Le Cheylard, a 30-minute drive away. Valence TGV Train Station is 32 mi away
- Friendly host, made us breakfast extra early as we needed to leave early
- The host was very nice and welcoming. The place is great – a lot of fresh air. The hosts keep some two sheep and several chicken – very nice. The bed was great, slept as a baby. Very good breakfast, including eggs, ham, cheese, bread, coffee and homemade jam – everything fresh and tasty.
- Bon accueil. Chaleureux et sympathique. Chambre très grande. Piscine et jardin très agréable
- Tout était parfait sauf la salle de bains et les WC qui étaient sur le palier.
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité de notre hôte.
Mas de Bouilhac
Located in Pranles in the heart of the Ardèche, Mas de Bouilhac offers bed and breakfast accommodations close to some of the region’s hiking trails. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub is open all year and offers a view of the mountains.Accommodations options include a Double Room, Holiday Home and Wooden Caravan, each offering a private terrace. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.An English breakfast consisting of homemade jams is served daily and a 3-course dinner prepared with local products is served upon request and a coffee or herbal tea are included in the price. Packed lunches for picnics can also be organized. A supermarket can be found 3.1 mi away.The property also offers wellness, relaxation, energizing and toning sessions, as well as deep massages and beauty treatments upon prior reservation. The property also offers local wine and cheese tasting upon request.The property is located along the Dolce Via hiking path and is 5.6 mi from Aquarock Aventure Adventure Park. Local activities include fishing, cycling, canoeing and horse riding. Valence Train Station is a 50-minute drive from Mas de Bouilhac.
- A small piece of paradise. Amazing host Florence made us feel at home immediately! The supper was delicious, we had an amazing time! Food, jams, cheeses were out of this world! I don’t have enough words to praise the welcoming hostess as well as her wonderful place in the beautiful Ardeche region! Thumbs up for this exceptionnal jewel : we’re definitely coming back!!
We liked the quietness, the spectacular view, and of course… Florence and Thierry who made our stay the most comfortable and enjoyable. Dinner was “generous” and excellent (apéritif, entry, main course, salad, cheeses, dessert) and the wines just great. Our hosts entertained us until after mid night…!
The jacuzzi was very enjoyable after a day of hiking around. Despite outside temp. around 8-9C, this relaxing night experience was just perfect.
And of course a gorgeous breakfast, with plenty of local products to taste…
- Beautiful location . So peaceful. Totally relaxing place to be. Lovely hostess Florence made us very welcome. Hope we can come back some day !
We stayed at two of the gites, parents in one and the kids in the other-what a great setup! Our hostess Florence was super helpful and kind, like a friend we haven’t seen in years! We had the place to ourselves except when she arrived early to prep and serve us our wonderful breakfast! We had a vegetarian with us, and she got special treatment at brekki-never missed a beat!
It was pretty windy the day we stayed, and an attempt was made to go hiking around the area, but decided to head back-maybe next time! We also had the dinner she offered-local products and made with love, nice bottle from the area included, with a wonderful desert! yum!
It is a bit off the beaten path, Florence met us at a nearby village and escourted us to the house! I would definitely go again, so peaceful and relaxing…and that view!! WOW!
En pleine nature
Propriétaire très sympathique bon accueil
Domaine du Clap
Located in a castle dating back to the 15th-century, Domaine du Clap B&B offers a garden with garden furniture. Free internet access is provided in the rooms and free parking is possible on site.The guest rooms come with exposed wooden beams and wooden ceiling and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a separate toilet. Guests will also have access to a common room with refrigerator, where they can also make tea and coffee or heat up meals in the mini oven.Every morning, guests will enjoy homemade bread, cakes and organic jam for breakfast. Meals featuring organic and local products can be prepared upon prior reservation, at least 24 hours in advance. Restaurants and supermarkets can be found 7.5 mi away.Guests can go walking or hiking in the area. There is a river 6.2 mi away where guests can go swimming. Privas Train Station is 7.5 mi away, while access to A7 Motorway is possible 22 mi away.
The place is simple but pretty. The dinner and breakfast which were home made were delicious!
The room is quite basic but comfortable and clean.
I was spending there my holiday with my girlfriend and we found the perfect place for our last two nights in France.
The host Andre was very friendly and the breakfast was incredible. He provided us with homemade products (bread, cakes, yoghurt etc). On our last night we even had dinner at the chateau which was very delicious. We liked the location the most because we could calm down. The chateau was surrounded by beautiful nature and we took long walks during the day. The room was awesome and clean. It was special and different to regular hotels and thats what we liked the most. This place is perfect for people that want to chill, enjoy the nature, like local homemade products and chateaus. Thank you Andre for the incredible overstay. Greets from Austria
The rooms were super new and the overall property very beautiful !
The food is mostly home made and grown, and the family welcoming us / you is very welcoming, and nice. If you want to have a very nice diner then ask to dine there, it’s a great value & taste for money too
I highly recommend you to stay there !
- super clean, everything smells cleaniness. they offer the local homemade food, the bread, the jam, the castanya cake, the cheese, the wine, just impressive.
- A gem, off the beaten path. Very clean, amazing organic breakfast, wonderful welcoming owners. Perfect place to relax. Hearing someone playing a piano for an hour in the evening made this place magical.
- The place is simple but pretty. The dinner and breakfast which were home made were delicious!
Les Granges de La Coste
Located in a 17th-century building, Les Granges de La Coste is 1.2 mi from the center of Saint-Barthélémy-le-Meil. Guests have access to a swimming pool and a terrace with outdoor furniture and mountain views. Free WiFi is offered. Free private parking is available on site.This property offers 1 bedroom, featuring exposed beams, stone walls and garden views. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast on the terrace, which includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, croissants, bread, jam, fruit and yogurt. Guests have access to a kitchen where they can make their own meals.Les Granges de la Coste is 25 mi from Privas. Guests enjoy the cycle paths, go canoeing or tree climbing 5 mi away. Eyrium Aqua Park is located in Le Cheylard, 5 mi away, and offers a wellness center, sauna and hot tub. Skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding can be enjoyed a 1-hour drive away.
The bread and croissants were excellent and home made.
The hosts were very very friendly and kindly.
- Sehr familiärer und freundschaftlicher Umgang. Gastgeber sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Wunderschöner Ausblick von der Terrasse. Zimmer sehr schön und tolle Ausstattung. Frühstück mit selbstgemachtem Brot, Flan und Marmelade.
- La gentillesse des hôtes la beauté du site la tranquillité des lieux le petit déjeuner prêt avec des produits locaux le pain fait maison la beauté de la chambre
tout était merveilleusement organisé. L’accueil a été très chaleureux, la chambre très confortable et le petit
déjeûner très copieux.
- Superbe logement bien équipé,propre,calme,ensoleillé. L’accueil est très chaleureux les propriétaires sont au top autant pour les conseils que pour le petit déjeuner,ils sont à l’écoute et très serviable. Encore merci pour ce séjour parfait
- The bread and croissants were excellent and home made.
Ferme des Combettes
One of our best sellers in Saint-Péray! Located in Saint-Péray, Ferme des Combettes offers B&B accommodations featuring a terrace, a garden and an outdoor seasonal pool. Guests will find many different animals in this farm.The rooms feature a terrace with a view, a private entrance and free Wi-Fi access. The bathroom is complete with shower and toilet.Breakfast is offered every morning, including regional and homemade products. Fixed-menu dinners featuring products from the farm can be served with a 24-hour advance reservation. Restaurants and shops can be found 2.8 mi from the property.Guests can enjoy hiking and visiting vineyards in the surroundings. This property is 6.2 mi from Valence and from A7 Motorway access.
Completely different then the others “hotels”. Back to pure life.
No TV. Real old farm. My son lost the need of touching his smartphone for a while.
It was amazing. Animals, nice views, old architecture, good breakfast. Full reset of your brain.
Real life in old style. You can feel what is really important. You can meditate, pray, enjoy of life. Whatever you want. You ca evaluate your humanity, your need. You can touch, heat, smell the nature. You can feel the intelligent part of the Nature. Not the stupid “boss”.
- The rural setting is very nice, isolated, calm and with a tremendous view. The farm is interesting for kids. The beds are comfortable and the rooms nice.
Le lieux unique, dormir dans une ferme avec tous ces animaux x a été magiques pour nos enfants.
Le plateau repas du soir et le petit déjeuner, copieux, bons et faits maison.
- L’appartement très bien organisé et l’accueil, la convivialité et les mets au petit déjeuner étaient parfaits
- Tolle besondere Unterkunft. Liebevoll gestaltetes Frühstück und freundliche Tiere. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
- Completely different then the others “hotels”. Back to pure life.
Le Moulin D’onclaire
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Le Moulin D’onclaire is located in Coux in the Rhône-Alps Region, 19 mi from Valence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience and a flat-screen TV. Certain units include views of the river or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Montélimar is 14 mi from Le Moulin D’onclaire, while Aubenas is 14 mi from the property. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 55 mi away.
- l’accueil très sympa ainsi que le lieu, lit confortable coussins un peu moins car trop petits et mou.
- Rust,goed voor een tussenstop, niet ver van de snelweg. Vriendelijk onthaal.
- Très bon accueil. Mobile home confortable et moderne et belles prestations
- L’accueil. Le logement. Camping très agréable.
- L’accueil est très bien, le petit déjeuner complet et agréable en terrasse mais un peu cher.
La Maison Des Badons
La Maison Des Badons is located in Saint-Basile. Free WiFi is available.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Maison Des Badons has a playground.A garden and a terrace are provided at the accommodation.Valence is 18 miles from La Maison Des Badons, while Montélimar is 30 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Hosts were welcoming and accommodating
Everything was nicely presented
Breakfast was good
Good size apartment
- Spacious room in a large farm house. Very clean and spacious. Parking easy in front. Wonderfull dinners and breakfasts, and above all – the owners Fabienne and Regis – warm, friendly and generous.
- Tout: l’accueil de Fabienne et Régis, leur empressement pour que tout soit parfait ; le confort de la chambre, du lit, la salle bain ; le salon ; le jardin ; le dîner ; l’intérêt des alentours…
- accueil tres sympa…amenagement des chambres…repas “maison” préparés excellents…calme des lieux….Bilan très positif!
- L’accueil, la qualité de la literie et de la chambre de manière générale, la convivialité de nos hôtes ainsi que l’excellence du repas partagé avec eux.
- Hosts were welcoming and accommodating
Salomony Chambre d’Hôtes
Offering a spacious garden, Salomony Chambre d’Hôtes is set in an 18th century old silk farm located in Marcols. Free WiFi access is available.Each room features a terrace, a mountain and river view, and a dining table. Private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.Breakfast is included, and further homemade meals shared with the owner are available upon request. Meals can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer, or in front of the fireplace in the winter.At Salomony Chambre d’Hôtes you will find a shared lounge, a children’s playground and a table tennis table.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 56 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Host was very friendly. The gardens were lovely and very well kept. Would love to go back and relax in the garden with a book.
Nous avons tout aimé: : Le cadre, les locaux, le petit déjeuner, l’ensemble de la propriété avec les jardins très agréables.
Une mention particulière pour la chaleur de l’accueil et es qualités relationnelles remarquables de l’hotesse toujours souriante et serviable.
- L’accueil était au top et le lieu est enchanteur avec ses bàtisses et son jardin incroyable. Les repas préparés par Marité étaient également succulents.
Accueil et les prestations proposées. Un endroit magique, reposant et très agréable.
La rivière en bas du domaine est un plus.
Possibilités de balades à deux pas.
- Le lieu magnifique, reposant avec une hôtesse aux petits soins. Un petit déjeuner parfait. La possibilité de faire une belle randonnée depuis le village.
Au Tilleul is located in Mariac. Free WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Valence is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Montélimar is 29 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful, and sympathetic host. Great breakfast.
Well decorated room
Hostess very dedicated
Charmant accueil de Marie.
Chambres propres et spacieuses.
Petit déjeuner copieux.
- Gentillesse, accueil, confort, équipement, décoration, calme, espace et gastronomie: tout à un excellent niveau. Formidable moment passé « au tilleuil ».
- la personnel, l’hébergement, spacieuse accommodation
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Maurice En Chalencon Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Maurice en Chalencon Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!