10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Martin Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Martin Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Martin Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Martin Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Martin Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Martin Cornwall:
Hay Lake Farm
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hay Lake Farm offers accommodations in Landrake, just 8 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 29 miles from Hay Lake Farm, and Port Isaac is 26 miles away. Newquay Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Location, it was immaculate, really friendly, even a bottle of bath bubbles!
- Warm welcome from Diana, beautiful house, lovely room, very accommodating.
- I would whole heartedly recommend this b&b to anyone! The house itself is beautiful, set in gorgeous manicured gardens! The room was exceptionally clean and spacious with lovely firm comfortable beds! The breakfast was really good! Even my 13 yrs old daughter was happy!!!! To top all of that the owners are really nice friendly peope who genuinely care about their guests!! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for accommodation in this area! Thank you for a lovely stay
- The place was immaculate. Very pretty. Breakfast was fantastic.
- It was spotless, comfy and had everything I needed. Nicely out of the way while close enough to civilisation
One of our top picks in Looe.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. With a rural location, Penvith Barns offers scenic views over the surrounding countryside and is within a 15-minute walk to the South West Coast Path. From here you can easily access the beaches of Looe, Millendreath or Seaton.Each room here will provide you with a TV with DVD player, en-suite bathroom and mini fridge. Guests also have use of a shared kitchen which includes a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.A full English breakfast is served each morning and all ingredients are locally sourced, with eggs coming from the property’s own flock of hens. Alternatives are offered, such as Eggs Benedict, smoked salmon and Spanish omelettes.The historic site of Cotehele House is just a 35-minute drive away and features scenic gardens and woodland walks. Whitsand Bay is only 7 miles away and various pubs and restaurant can be found in the local area.
- Nice quiet setting with farm animals and friendly hosts
- The breakfast was amazing and in very high quality. Andrew is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Additional bonus goes to the farm animals, my son loves them.
- We had booked three rooms and each room had it’s own character and was tastefully furnished. Rooms were very well equipped with fridge, cafetieres, teas, hairdryers and irons! There was an area where you could warm up food in a microwave. The hosts loaned us wellie boots and we fed the hens and sheep. There were copious number of DVD’s to borrow and as for the breakfast – well that was outstanding. Andrew and Theresa were very helpful and friendly hosts who had a good level of knowledge of the local area – what to see and where to eat.
We couldn’t of chosen a better place to stay for our last minute Easter break….
Andrew and Teresa are amazing and their b&b is beautiful.
Highly recommend staying in this charming property and meeting the resident chickens and sheep if you want to!
The hosts provided a great breakfast and invaluable information on the local area for things to do and restaurant recommendations…. nothing was too much trouble…. we will definitely be going back to visit…
- Everything!! The food was amazing, How friendly the people were, making us feel welcome, letting us feed their animals, telling us about the different things we can do there and helping us with the monkey sanctuary so i could see my monkey i sponsored.
One of our best sellers in Looe! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Woodlands is located in Looe. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Plymouth is 14 miles from Woodlands, and Newquay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely room with a great view of the river. Very friendly, lovely breakfast, thank you Ron & Kay for our stay.
- The Host met us on arrival Helped us in with baggage and generally gave us a very cheerful welcome. The room was very well laid out with all facilities very clean and presentable in every respect. The breakfast was perfectly cooked and all are needs attended to. We could not praise this accommodation highly enough. ‘JUST PERFECT’.
- Host Ron was very hospitable with lots of advice on what to do locally. Delicious home cooked breakfasts.
Easy to walk into Looe. Characterful property.
Nice big towels. Nice view over the river. Hearing the owls at night.
- Very clean and comfortable. Sofa and tea/coffee in room
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rivercroft Hotel offers accommodations in East Looe, just 14 miles from Plymouth. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Newquay is 28 miles from Rivercroft Hotel, and Falmouth is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Rivercroft Hotel.
- Top quality staff very helpful, great breakfast, really well price beer
- Lovely comfy bed fab breakfast could not fault anything really will definatly stay there again
- Just a very pleasant stay The steak was excellent ..
- Friendly staff and the hotel was very clean. Nice size bedrooms. The room was a little cold due to the time of year and single glaze windows. I would recommend this hotel.
- Location sells this every time. Friendly bar was fun.
Penwyn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Penwyn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Looe. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Penwyn Bed and Breakfast, and Newquay is 28 miles away. Newquay Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Welcoming hosts, comfortable modern room with ample storage + shower room. Very comfy bed from which to watch the TV. Balcony with wonderful view over harbour. Good breakfast.
Within easy 2 min walking distance into Looe
Especially loved the banks of primroses at this time of year.
- Very nice helpful host, beautifully furnished and decorated room and lovely breakfast. Loved sitting by the window with a cup of tea and the homemade ginger biscuits provided and looking at the amazing view of Looe until dark.
- The proprietors were lovely and very friendly. The room and facilities were homely but good and very comfortable. The view is amazing and although situated only just out of town – it is very private. I would definitely recommend the Penwyn. By the way – breakfast was amazing !!!
Central Location, with outstanding panoramic views of the Harbour from your balcony.
The Full English Breakfast was also spot one.
Very clean and tidy. Will definitely be returning. You will NOT be disappointed. BOOK NOW.
- Simon was friendly and helpful. He made a fantastic breakfast for us each morning as well as delicious home-made biscuits. We had a lovely time and Penwyn B&B is well situated for the beach and town. I hope we’ll visit Looe again, and if we do we wouldn’t hesitate to stay at Penwyn again.
- Welcoming hosts, comfortable modern room with ample storage + shower room. Very comfy bed from which to watch the TV. Balcony with wonderful view over harbour. Good breakfast.
Bridgeside Guest House
Bridgeside Guest House is located in Looe, 14 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 30 miles from Bridgeside Guest House, and Padstow is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Bridgeside Guest House.
Great location. Lovely breakfast.
Couldn’t ask for more
- Good position near the village centre and with a view of the estuary. We were welcomed with tea and biscuits on the terrace. Very friendly staff/owners. Good recommendations for our evening meal and good breakfast
- The welcome on arrival was lovely and friendly, a nice pot of tea and coffee whenever I came back each afternoon, very friendly and courteous service throughout. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there again and recommend it.
- The owner was very friendly and welcomed us with tea and biscuits.
- The staff were so friendly! We were made to feel so welcome and they treated our dog as if it was their own. They even gave her a sausage at breakfast. The room was modern and the view over the harbour was to die for! The location was perfect as it was very central with access to lots of places to go for beautiful walks. I can’t wait to go back!
- Great location. Lovely breakfast.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Dovers House is located in Looe, 13 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Padstow is 25 miles from Dovers House, and Port Isaac is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Dovers House.
The relaxed atmosphere and willingness to please
We had a cake in our room on arrival and we were greeted with a welcome hot drink
Loved the bread served with breakfast
- Made to feel very welcome nothing seemed to be too much trouble but equally you felt like you had your own space. Was very clean and well decorated, the breakfast was delicious and cooked exactly how you asked for it.
- The food was excellent so clean David could not do enough for you very helpful we would recommend this hotel very central to get to differnt places.
- The room although not large was comfortable and quiet. View from window was superb and the breakfast really nice..
- The staff were lovely and friendly and our room was gorgeous. We will be booking to stay again.
- The relaxed atmosphere and willingness to please
Sawyers Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Looe.Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sawyers Bed and Breakfast is located in Looe, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Newquay is 28 miles from Sawyers Bed and Breakfast, and Falmouth is 30 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 25 miles away.
- Excellent location, great parking with ease of access, loved the sea views. Friendly and helpfull staff, fully recommended.
- Large room with fantastic views, You had your own entrance and assigned parking space so you come and go as you pleased, Friendly staff, Best room we have stayed in Looe, Breakfast is fresh local produce, Great shower.
- The morning cooked breakfasts were amazing. All the staff were so nice too!
- Hosts couldn’t have been more helpful. When we said about the air con being too high and they realised my husband was disabled they showed us another room with disabled facilities ( wetroom). We asked if we could move and they accommodated us immediately. They moved our luggage for us while we were out. The bed was lovely and comfy, huge tv for a B & B and a breakfast that was great. They would cook anything we required and plenty of tea or coffee. Having a guaranteed parking space was a bonus too. Views from property were amazing and will defo return. Walk into Looe easy from property.
- Very welcoming, staff were excellent and friendly ,breakfast was brilliant
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Schooner Point offers accommodations in Looe.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Schooner Point, and Newquay is 28 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 25 miles away.
- The location, the “home touches” in way of dressing gown, tea/coffee making facilities, unbelievably comfortable beds, all toiletries provided, superbly clean, well decorated room and AMAZING poached eggs!!
- Very friendly & helpful owners, great breakfast, nice room & very clean. Good location & great view.
- Great view. Great breakfast. Great location. Great rooms.
- Spotlessly clean. Really helpful, friendly owners. Little touches that made the stay extra special. Stunning breakfast. Look forward to stopping again.
- Excellent welcome, service, comfort and exceptionally great breakfast!
Little Mainstone Guest House
Little Mainstone Guest House is located in Looe, 14 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 30 miles from Little Mainstone Guest House, and Padstow is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was first class -the welcome on arrival was excellent – a very comfortable stay
- Great location, warm and inviting hosts, generous breakfast and very relaxed thankyou
- Ben and Julie were the perfect hosts. The welcome was excellent. It was like staying with family. Nothing was too much trouble and there were lovely touches like complimentary soft drinks and Pringles in the room.
- Excellent location (and hotel parking too!). Well worth paying extra for a room with a harbour view.
Was a lovely B & B..very comfortable!
Very welcoming hosts!.. nothing was too much trouble!
Had tea & scones on arrival!
Would definatley stay here again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Martin Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Martin Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Martin Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!