10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-marc-sur-seine Burgundy:
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a garden, La Brevonniere is a B&B with stone walls and exposed wooden beams located in Beaulieu. You can relax on the terrace and BBQ facilities are provided. Free Wi-Fi access is also available.With garden and river views, the rooms at La Brevonniere have a flat-screen TV. Each room also comes with a bath or a shower and toilets.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. You will have access to a shared kitchen and lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, hiking and fishing.
- Beautiful Home, amazing hosts and wonderful food! Relaxed, comfortable retreat from a hectic World! Like a retreat for the body & Soul! We’d go back in a Heart best!
The patron provided nutricious, well balanced meals which were the right size to accommodate the requirements of travellers. We took both an evening meal as well as breakfast at a time of our choice. All food was traditional french country cuisine and to the best of my knowledge was all home made right down to her breads and compotes – breakfast jams and marmalades. She also provided a very warm and welcoming ambiance.
In sum, an outstanding experience I cannot recommend La Brevonniere highly enough, and because it was all provided at an affordable price, then it truly represents value for money!
- La Brevonniere is a very special property. It has been renovated by Janine and Jean-Louis with love and they are extremely proud of it, as they should be. It is clean, comfortable and beautifully furnished. The location is very calm and quiet in a rural setting. We had an excellent dinner which included some regional specialities and an ample breakfast. Janine and Jean-Louis are wonderful, friendly hosts and we would not hesitate in returning.
- Delightful hosts, in a beautiful house, in a true French rural community. A haven of peace after a hard day on the autoroute. Our hostess even cooked us an excellent dinner, with no notice at all.
A hidden gem! You never know when you’re lucky 🙂 La Brevonniere is the place everyone secretly wants to find:
– amazing hosts
– calm environment
– extreme coziness
– great food
I am really happy we had a chance to stay with Jeannine and Jean-Louis.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hote le Relais
Maison d’Hote le Relais offers accommodations in Morville, just 6.8 mi from Montbard and its TGV Train Station. It features a spa and a sauna, both accessible at a surcharge.Decorated with a mix of modern and antique features, all rooms have a TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, according to the weather. There is also an on-site bar.Guests can relax in the spa or enjoy the surrounding view of the horses and ponies on the property.Private parking is possible near the property. Maison d’Hote le Relais is 5 mi de Venarey-les-Laumes and 9.9 mi from Semur-en-Auxois.
- Great little place to stay who offers dinner and breakfast onsite. The owner doesn’t speak English but that didn’t stop us from finding a way to communicate and get everything we needed. The dinner was fantastic! It’s a great little place out in the country but not too far from town. We just needed a place to spend the night and this fit the bill perfectly.
- Everything – room, food, host, location – we have returned once and hope to go back again.
- The quietness of the surrounding. And the jam in the breakfast.
- We felt very welcomed even though we spoke very little french. An excellent evening meal.
Chambre très calme, bien équipée (climatisation) bonne literie, douche et sanitaires très propres
Hôtes sympathiques, très aimables avec qui vous pouvez discuter
Repas possible sur place, simples et excellents
Le calme de la campagne
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir de L’Echauguette
Set in an 18th century mansion preserving its original walls and observation tower, Le Manoir de L’Echauguette is encircled by a fenced garden offering stone benches and hammocks. Featuring free WiFi, it is located in Laignes, in the Burgundy region.Le Manoir de L’Echauguette provides 2 suites and 2 guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. Each has views on the property exteriors and the garden. TV and free WiFi connection are available.Guests can enjoy meals prepared by the host and breakfast is served daily, and can be enjoyed on your terrace when the weather conditions allow it. The homemade jams are made with cherries and plums from the property’s orchard.The Burgundy region is recommended for wine tasting (Chablis, Champagne, Crémant), and enjoying the local cuisine. There are many castles nearby (Ancy-le-Franc, Tanlay, Meaulnes). In Châtillon-sur-Seine, you will discover the Treasures of Vix. Le Manoir de L’Echauguette is 26 mi from Chablis. Free secured parking is available on site.
- Lovely and peaceful setting and the family bedroom is fantastic and perfect for a family of 5.
- Amelie was a wonderful host, very friendly and welcoming into her home. The Manoir is beautiful, very tastefully renovated and had great amenities. Amelie gave us recommendations for some beautiful places to see nearby. Would recommend staying here!
- Large, comfortable room with modern bathroom. Quiet location with delightful views over over the garden of the Manor. Nice restaurant within 5 mins walking. Breakfast was good and the owner was most helpful. We broke our journey from the south of France to Calais here and it was perfect for an overnight stop (or longer).
- Beautiful building and great surroundings. The owner was very helpful and arranged a table for dinner for us at a local restaurant. Rooms were spacious and clean- loved the decor and breakfast was good and fresh.
- Beautiful property, engaging owner and brand new room. Would love to stay again.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’hôtes La Belle Epoque
With garden views, Chambres D’hôtes La Belle Epoque is located in Thenissey and has free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a Full English/Irish breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 61 miles from Chambres D’hôtes La Belle Epoque.
The hospitality from Karin was excellent. She is a wonderful cook
and her evening meals were better than most restaurants . She is quite
smart to offer an evening meal at the guest’s expense since she is in a remote
location . There is only one place to eat in the valley and it is a casual
Her historical knowledge of the area , and of her own home, was
so very educational.
- Very friendly and warm welcome. The host made us feel like we were part of her family and had a lot of useful information about the region and what we should see and visit.
- The hospitality and the openness of our host was the best I’ve ever come across. She was charming and so accommodating!!
- Our hostess,Karin was very welcoming,she cooked us a lovely meal despite our late arrival and our bed was the comfiest I’ve ever slept in.
Charmante hôtesse belle chambre où nous avons très bien dormi
Copieux petit déjeuner
- The hospitality from Karin was excellent. She is a wonderful cook
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Galimard is located in Flavigny-sur-Ozerain and offers free WiFi access.The double rooms are fitted with a TV and a wardrobe. There is a shared bathroom with a bathtub, shower and toilet. A shared common area is available for guests’ convenience.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Morvan Regional Natural Park is 32 mi away from Maison Galimard and Dijon is 58 minutes’ drive from the property.
- This was the only B&B we stayed at during the trip. The Maison Glimard really stood out for the comfort. From the bedroom and bathroom (both well appointed and spacious) to the welcome and breakfast offered by the hostess. The other room was not rented during our stay, so we enjoyed the spacious bath by ourselves. Sophie, the hostess, also gave us good recommendations for sightseeing – about 30 min to 1 hour away.
- Very friendly host. She went out of her way to be helpful
- Both the town and the house are unique and storybook settings—way out in the countryside. Just wonderful! Every few feet in town is a photo opportunity. The bathroom in Maison Galimard was renovated and gorgeously appointed—5-stars. The bedroom was roomy and the bed comfortable. A nice-sized table with a chair was provided for snacking in room, which was very important in that we arrived on a Monday late afternoon, and there were no dining options the whole night. There was a very small market in town (open until 7 pm) that rescued us! Sophia, a second chair for the table would be great!There was, thankfully, no fragrance in the towels or bed sheets. Thank you!! The breakfast was very nice and presented in Sophia’s fantastic very, very old living quarters! We had all we needed.
- The owner (Sophie) was very nice and accommodating. The bedroom and bathroom were clean. Location in town was excellent. Easy to reserve.
- Very authentic & rustic beautiful homely property in great location near square with church
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Le Jardin de Carco
Located in Châtillon-sur-Seine, B&B Le Jardin de Carco offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.B&B Le Jardin de Carco has a sun terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.
- Fantastic room, wonderful host and delicious breakfast.
- It was sunny so we ate our simple but excellent French breakfast in the pretty walled garden. Very peaceful, very French. Very nice and helpful owner.
- Everything! The huge room, with comfortable pillows and large comfortable bed. The place is a beautiful old mansion with large winding staircase. Our breakfast was served in an ornate historic room and was beautifully laid out with pride. Châtillon-Sur- Seine is a delightful, pretty, historic place and the people we came across very friendly and helpful. We would have liked to stay longer.
Beautiful and elegant French family home
Modern bathroom facilities but beautiful original features kept …
We were delayed, owner so kindly provided wine, bread, cheese, fruit … just lovely and so kind x
Breakfast was wonderful
Wish we were stopping longer
Thank you SO much
- A stunning property, grand without being pretentious Our room was the largest we have ever stayed in and the bed was the most comfortable. It was very quiet so we slept very well. Breakfast was perfect and our host was friendly and informative booking a restaurant for the night which had excellent food and service. We cannot fault our stay
Bed and Breakfast
ICI et LA
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ICI et LA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Venarey-les-Laumes, 37 mi from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Avallon is 26 mi from ICI et LA, while Semur-en-Auxois is 6.8 mi away.
- Sophie and Stefan were great, very friendly and so kind.
- The building did not look very inspiring from the outside. But inside the building and the rooms were beautiful
- Very clean with great location. Friendly family. Excellent stay.
- I liked everything! It felt like home. Very nicely decorated, spacious and clean rooms, and a great French breakfast. Great location – depending on your expectations and purpose of visit of course – it suited mine perfectly. I am already planning another visit.
- The room was lovely with excellent lighting and space. Shower great. Owners very friendly and good breakfast. Easy to park. Don’t be put off by the appearance from the street – it is super inside.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Mauvilly
Located in Mauvilly, Chateau de Mauvilly provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.Some units include a patio and/or a balcony with lake or river views.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. At Chateau de Mauvilly you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. A gluten-free option can also be requested.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests at Chateau de Mauvilly can enjoy pool on site, or go hiking or golfing in the surrounding areas.
- The Chateau is really a castle complete with moat dating from 1250 with many changes since. The owners have had it in their family for generations. They are so nice and helpful! The restoration is beautiful with full modern conveniences including very modern bathroom. The owner is a gourmet chef and the dinners are excellent as is breakfast. The extensive grounds are great for walking. The forest offers more opportunities for hiking. It is a short drive from Beaune and Dijon yet very country and quiet. Aside from our large room there are common areas available complete with billiards table and fire place where we enjoyed aperitif. Highly recommend. We will return.
- Extraordinary beautiful place to stay and exceptional host and hostess.
- Exceptional Hosts, great food and made us very welcome
What a gem this place is. We were welcomed by our Hosts who showed us around the public areas of the castle. We were invited to join the other guests for an aperitif in the salon, then Etienne cooked a a superb dinner, using fresh locally sourced ingredients, washed down with a few glasses of local wine.
The bedroom we had was massive, with a beautiful modern bathroom, including a double bath ! The bed was superb, we had such a comfortable nights sleep.
Breakfast was amazing too, fresh ingredients, with lots of fresh coffee.
I could not recommend this hotel highly enough. We hope to return many more times in the future 🙂
Thank you Etienne and Veronique for making our stay so special.
- Elegant and spacious room, very comfortable bed and fantastic modern bathroom. Very charming Chateau within idyllic location. Peaceful and quite place away from the main routes. The owners Etienne and Veronique were great hosts and made us feel completely at home and part of the family. We had a very relaxing stay and enjoyed all the places around suggested by the hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Chambres de Rochefort
Les chambres de Rochefort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rochefort sur Brévon, 31 mi from Langres. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is offered. Free Wi-Fi is provided in this property.You will find a shared kitchen and a play room at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Saint-Michel is 28 mi from Les chambres de Rochefort, while Semur-en-Auxois is 24 mi from the property.
- Room and bathroom were very clean and bathroom design very nice and effective. The interior had been well renovated recently.n
Very nice, calm village.
Original breakfast, not typical for France.
- Great hosts, great welcome, great food and breakfast. Recommend everyone to leave this experience.
La propreté des lieux et l’accueil, la courtoisie.
La petite touche : la bouteille d’eau fraîche qui nous attend dans la chambre!!!!! Merci
Les hôtes sont tous les deux adorables. Les chambres sont extrêmement propres et confortables et l’endroit très agréable.
Nous avons vraiment passé un excellent moment. Le petit déjeuner fait maison etait délicieux, moment partagé avec les hôtes, nous étions ravis.
Je recommande les chambres de Rochefort les yeux fermés. Nous reviendrons, c’est certain.
Un grand merci !
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison de l’Escargot
Located in Seigny, La Maison de l’Escargot provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.A toaster and electric tea pot are also provided.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff, close to Fontenoy Abbey, good breakfast, good living room
Uitgebreid en zeer verzorgd ontbijt.
Mooie omgeving. Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst.
- Le charme et le confort des chambres et de la salle de séjour réservée aux hôtes.
- Accueil très sympathique – le petit déjeuner est remarquable ! excellente adresse
La gentillesse des hôtes et de leur serviabilité suite petit accident à vélo.
Le soin apporté à la mise en place et la qualité du petit-déjeuner. Le confort de la literie. La très jolie pièce où le petit-déjeuner est servi.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-marc-sur-seine Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Seine Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!