10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-mandrier-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Bed and Breakfast
Les Bruyeres is located in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer. The property, housed in a building dating from 2008, has free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with sea views features a bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace. Guests can also relax in the garden.Cassis is 31 miles from Les Bruyeres. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- This was a marvellous place to stay. The landlady couldn’t have been more welcoming and friendly, the room and facilities were splendid, the breakfast sumptuous and the view over the sea unforgettable. We cannot recommend it too highly.
- Everything! The visit to Saint Mandrier Sur Mer was made worthwhile by our two-night stay at Les Bruyeres. Christine, the charming host (and ably assisted by Honey, her loyal and faithful dog) made us feel at home from the moment we arrived with so many small, considerate touches. She is most thoughtful and obliging. We felt like we were at home. Our room was comfortable, breakfast was to die for, and she was attentive and responsive to any of our requests. A highlight of our six-week odyssey through Europe.
We rate the cleanliness, breakfast, kindness-interest-willingness to help-knowledge about the village and region of the owner.
Additionally, we liked very much that we could use the terrace, deckchairs and garden. Beautiful sea view, close to the beach.
- The hostess was very friendly and welcoming. The house was wonderful and she served a fantastic home made breakfast. We really enjoyed our visit.
- Un très bel accueil dans une jolie maison face à la mer avec une propriétaire très sympathique et à l’écoute de ses clients. Un très bon petit déjeuner copieux servit le matin. Je recommande!
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
Located just 1,300 feet from Saint-Mandrier Port, Home6 bed and breakfast offers a large, shaded terrace and views of the sea. The beach is 1,950 feet away and Bandol is 12 mi from the property.Some of the rooms feature a terrace with a view of the sea, a TV, heating and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast serving fresh fruit juice, yogurt, cereal, pastries, homemade cake, fresh bread, eggs, hot drinks and homemade jam is provided each morning. It can be served on the terrace during nice weather.Golf de la Frigate is 12 mi away and the boat which takes you to Porquerolles Island is only 1,950 feet from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- Our host, the breakfast, the view, the patio, the spacious shower, the amenities. Everything was perfect!
- Room as very nice, just a bit too small. Sophie was fabulous. She was a very accomidating host. She advised us as to what activities and sights we should take in. So very helpful. Breakfasts were amazing!
- Breakfast was amazing, both in terms of the exquisite presentation and the amazing views from the decking terrace out over the bay and across to Toulon. The proprietors were so lovely, helpful, full of excellent ideas and suggestions of places to go and things to do. Very highly recommend to anyone
- Me and my friend stayed for one night and if we had knew hove incredible this place was we would have stayed many more. We felt welcomed as soon as we entered and Sophie was the nicest hostess ever. And then I haven’t started with the view and the room that was just breathtaking. Want to start every vacation at this place.
- Amazing views, lovely home, amazing breakfast! The host sophie was amazing too! Nothing is to must trouble and she is full of great information about the area
Bed and Breakfast
Amadeus Guest House – Chambres d’Hôtes
Amadeus Guest House offers accommodations in Tamaris and features views over Lazaret and Toulon Bay. The property is 650 feet from Balaguier Beach. The property has an outdoor pool, a tree-filled park and 2 terraces. Free private parking and free WiFi are available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and offers sea views. Bed linen and towels are included.A continental breakfast is included. Dinner can be prepared upon prior request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including scuba diving and cycling. The Sablettes beaches are a 5-minute drive away. They are also accessible by boat directly from the property.Cassis is 27 mi from Amadeus Guest House, while Marseille is 42 mi away. Hyères Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- A wonderful place to relax. Beautiful view of the sea. Wonderful yard. Spacious rooms, well furnished. Very friendly staff, thank them for everything. Moderate breakfast. We spent one night, but I would be happy to stay longer at this guest house.
- The location was stunning with excellent views of Toulon harbour and the Med.
- Everything, location, comfort, service and quiet restful place to be in.
Location, feel, owners jean Paul and Isabelle are terrific.
We would highly recommend the dinner
- Le lieu est inoubliable, la vue est magnifique, les petits déjeuners sont délicieux et les hôtes sont épatants…
Bed and Breakfast
Located in La Seyne-sur-Mer, Villa Fabregas is offers accommodations with an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and the property features a garden and a terrace. This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach.Air-conditioned rooms include a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with towels and linen provided. Some rooms have a sea view and a pool view.A continental breakfast is included and an evening meal can be provided upon request.Bandol is 12 mi from Villa Fabregas while Sanary-sur-Mer is 6.2 mi away. Le Castellet is 16 mi from the property.Marseille Provence Airport is 42 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The ambiance of the home and the friendliness of the owners were both extremely positive. We stayed in a separate little house on the property and had our own little terrace and we enjoyed everything very much. The views were gorgeous! We even had a beautiful dinner cooked by the hosts. The walking trails from the home were fantastic and we spent all of our time hiking to the nearby beaches and mountains which were everywhere.
- View from the dining room is amazing. Great location, nice swimming pool, very tasty croissants and home-made jam.
- Very friendly service, everything was very well maintained. And the fig tree had scrumptious fruit ripe for the plucking! hehehe
This place is amazing stunning views fantastic location, pool was excellent and the hosts were great
Would highly recommend a stay here
- the location is perfect amazing views the owners are really nice and friendly they care for you to have a pleasant stay and enjoy your time there. amazing breakfast with superb views dinner was delicious too. no doubt will be back there again at some point !
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Le Carré des Vignes
One of our top picks in Six-Fours-les-Plages – and a guest favorite.
Located in Six-Fours-les-Plages, Le Carré des Vignes offers B&B accommodations with a garden, a terrace and an outdoor salt-water pool. Guests also have access to free WiFi and free on-site parking.The two rooms are air conditioned and have a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. A small fitness room is available free of charge.Activities in the local area include cycling, hiking and swimming. Le Carré des Vignes located 1,000 feet from the beach.Petit and Grand Gaou Islands are 1.9 mi from the property and Marseille Provence Airport is 55 mi away.
- If you want impersonal accommodation, better to choose a chain hotel than this B&B where you have almost the free a run of the ultra-modern house and become a member of Carine & Philippe’s family for the duration of your stay. They are both totally cool and uncomplicated. We had one night in one bedroom, one in the other. Both are delightfully modern, comfortable and spotless. Super-duper breakfast (ask for ham, cheese… in advance, Carine will be delighted to get some, otherwise it’s pattisserie, toast, yoghurt…. and great coffee). Maybe the best B&B I have ever seen. Good location a few minutes from the beaches. A bit hard to find, you’ll need GPS.
- Great experience au Carré des Vignes, beautiful place and lovely hosts.
Gorgeous house in a quiet spot- a hidden gem!
Lovely pool and garden to relax in.
Karina and her daughter were brilliant hosts, very relaxed and friendly.
Breakfast on the poolside was perfect and there were coffee making facilities at any time of day. There was a lovely bar and restaurant a short walk away and a lovely sea front restaurant about 15 mins walk away where you coukd watch the sunset. The beautiful seaside resort of Sanary-sur-Mer was only 10 mins drive. I will definitely return here in the future! Dagober the dog was a welcome addition- a gentle soul! A perfect few days!
Beautiful house with garden and lovely hosts.
Modern house and rooms and a lovely breakfast.
La piscine, la chambre et nous avons été très bien accueillis.
Le petit déjeuné était splendide !
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Tesse Chambre d’hôtes
One of our best sellers in Toulon! Featuring free WiFi throughout, Le Jardin de Tesse Chambre d’hôtes is located in Toulon, 650 feet from Zénith Oméga Toulon. This B&B offers two guest rooms and access to a shared garden with the owners and a covered, seasonal swimming pool.The air-conditioned guest rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will also find a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries.Breakfast is available every morning and includes homemade jams, yogurts, hot drinks, fresh breads and pastries.Toulon Town Hall is 1,950 feet from Le Jardin de Tesse Chambre d’hôtes, while Toulon Port is a 10-minute walk away. Toulon Train and Bus Stations are both within 1,650 feet of the property. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- The ultimate in hospitality. Having worked as a Marketing and Sales Director of five star hotels…there is only one General Manager who has the same level of dedication to a guest’s experience. I was very worried two weeks before arrival upon discovering that the limited transport options to the F1 GP were sold out. The Manager solved the problem with a minimum of fuss…I will let you inquire as to how! Thoroughly recommend as the best chamber in Toulon.
- Great interior design. Super friendly staff. Very nice outdor swimming pool and courtyard. Delicious breakfast.
- The landlady was very friendly and helpful, taking interest in our plans and giving us very helpful insights on how to do things in a more practical way. Breakfast was good.
- The host was really hospitable and welcoming. She made us feel really welcome. It was a lovely place with a pool as well although fairly small but good place to cool off. The accomodation had a lovely terrace/garden. The interior decor was really impressive. The breakfast was good and included. It was both close to the station and the shops/restaurants and port. I’d go back there again. Deborah Marston and Stephen Thomas Sorry for delay
- All good the Madame gave us cassoulet on arrival as all the restaurants were closed for the evening
Bed and Breakfast
La Bastide de Font Clarette
Located in Six-Fours-les-Plages, La Bastide de Font Clarette B&B sits in a characteristic Provençal house with garden and outdoor, seasonal swimming pool with sun loungers. Circuit Paul Ricard is a 40-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, pool or garden views and a bathroom with hairdryer, free toiletries and bathtub or shower. Some rooms also have a terrace with outdoor furniture.Every morning, a continental breakfast with homemade jam is served on site. An American breakfast can also be prepared, at an extra cost. Restaurants and bars can be found just 0.6 mi away.La Seyne-sur-Mer and Sanary-sur-Mer are just 3.7 mi away. Guests can walk 2,650 feet to Le Brusc Beach. The closest train station is in Sanary-sur-Mer, while Toulon Airport is 22 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, nicely furnished room, big domain, tasty breakfast with homemade jam, calm area. I would love to come back!
lovely place – best host you can imagine! Great breakfast with lots of love! Great help with restaurants, etc.
Le Brusc is marvellous!
Pool area is beautiful, own terrace very quiet, very relaxing stay
great possibilities for nature trips, hiking, etc.
The room was exceptional, also the bathroom was lovely and big.
Pool area superb.
- Lovely home from home little gem, perfect area with short walk to town 15 to 20 mins depending on where you want to go. Beach very busy but a further walk to the island you can easily find a quiet rock to sit on
- The hosts were very welcoming and the rooms cosy. Fabulous breakfast with home made jams. I can highly recommend to stay here!
Bed and Breakfast
La Bastide des Pins
This B&B is 1,000 feet from the coast and 1.9 mi from the center of Le Pradet. La Bastide des Pins offers an outdoor swimming pool, air conditioning and a terrace with sunbeds. Free Wi-Fi is available.A balcony with pool or garden views and a flat-screen TV are included in each room. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. All rooms have a hot drinks machine and a kitchenette.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed on your private terrace or in your room at Les Bastides des Pins.Hyères and Toulon, are 5 mi away and Toulon’s Train Station and Airport are 4.3 mi from the property. The departure point for ferries to the Porquerolle Islands is also 4.3 mi away. A bus stop can be found directly in from of the B&B. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything was perfect! This płace is beautiful 🙂
Warm croissants for the breakfast, at the door,
very good location close to the port and beaches.
View of the land from the balcony.
nice people to talk with.
- L’établissement est bien situé, assez proche de la plage. Le système de dépot de pain/ croissant à la porte de la chambre pour le petit déjeuner est très pratique et permet de déjeuner tranquille à l’heure que l’on veut.
Situation idéale, très joli endroit, chambre confortable, bien équipée, avec balcon donnant sur la piscine, très agréable
Petit déjeuner très complet et frais.
Séjour parfait pour nous !
- Tout était bien. La sympathie du patron, la chambre avec petit balcon qui donne sur la piscine, et le petit déjeuner à prendre sur le balcon c’était super.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bastide du Bouchou
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Bastide du Bouchou is a B&B set in Six-Fours-les-Plages in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 2.6 mi from Ile des Embiez. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site. Dinners are upon request.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles and bike hire. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 16 mi from La Bastide du Bouchou.
- Especially loved the generous and charming host, Noemy. The property is ideal for a stay in this part of Provence. A pleasant short drive to a number of very good quiet small town beaches. Close to many attractions of the area. Excellent breakfast. Also, you should try her dinner offer! Very comfortable for staying near the pool in this quiet part of Six- Four.
- Very nice owner, cute room, delicious breakfast, very quite area.
We have arrived late around 11pm and it was a very last minute booking. The owner waited for us to welcome us.
We had so leave early around 7am so unfortunately we did not have any chance to enjoy the venue and breakfast… We hope to be able to come back in the future
- The French Country theme is throughout this Provencal home even into each bedroom. The dining room is just perfect for a inviting dinner while meeting other guests. The home is in a quiet neighborhood and the bed and pillows are just right. The pool, garden and breakfast area are so typical of this area, classic, peaceful, and understated, we felt like we were staying in the home of friends. The owner was very easy to work with by phone and texting. Easy experience.
- Charming tipically Provencal location. Comfortable and owners were very nice.
Bed and Breakfast
Les terrasses sur mer
Les terrasses sur mer is located in Ollioules. Located on the beachfront, this property features a garden, a bar, a terrace and free WiFi.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible inearby.The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 19 miles from Les terrasses sur mer.
- Cozy quiet and comfortable accommodation in a Provencal nature near the beautiful town of Ollioules. Very hospitable and friendly owner Bruno. It is difficult to imagine a more attentive and benevolent person.
- Bruno was a very pleasant, helpful and caring host. Nothing too much trouble. The room was spotlessly clean and well fitted out. Breakfast on our patio was excellent.
- We stopped here for one night on our way to the ferry from Toulon (perhaps 15 minutes by car). The place is lovely. There are two appartments in the house both with their own terrasse. The apartment is very well equipped. It might be overstating it that there is a view of the bay but the view is nice nonetheless. Breakfast was good. The owners are extremely helpful.
- I definitely come back here again and told all my friends about, best place to relax and to be most welcome. The owner even drove me to work the following morning. Next golf course is 15 minutes away, optimal place for Holidays! Merci !! Even a nice selection of home made Marmelade was served for breakfast
- This B&B is really exceptional. Having your breakfast served out on the terrace was stunning. It felt like being at home and yet on holiday at the same time. We felt really relaxed staying here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-mandrier-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!