10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Mabyn Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Mabyn Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mabyn Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Mabyn Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mabyn Cornwall:
Trelawney House Bed and Breakfast
Trelawney House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Saint Mabyn.Each room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 29 miles from Trelawney House Bed and Breakfast, and Newquay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Trelawney House Bed and Breakfast.
Very nicely appointed room with excellent ensuite shower room, all scrupulosly clean & fresh. Lovely comfy bed, good size TV, nice hospitality tray with Cornish tea & coffee, buscuits & real milk poured straight from the fridge into a thermos to have in your room.
Best of all a genuine warm welcome from Ali & Pete and a terrific “full Cornish” breakfast including Hogs Pudding – delicious !
- Very helpful owner and yummy breakfast. Really warm on a chilly day.
- Local taxi from Bodmin did not know where you were. No Sign outside the building that could be seen in the dark. No signs in the village to indicate where you were. Almost returned to Bodmin to find a room for the night.
- The owners were absolutely lovely and very helpful when it come to helping my find my way to my meeting the next morning.
- Great hosts in a lovely house and setting. The room was pleasantly comfortable as was the bed. Good en-suite facilities and well presented. The breakfast was one of the tastiest ive ever had with everything produced locally. The sausages are to die for. Evening meal can be had from the pub situated 2 minutes away. All i all a great overnight stay.
- Very nicely appointed room with excellent ensuite shower room, all scrupulosly clean & fresh. Lovely comfy bed, good size TV, nice hospitality tray with Cornish tea & coffee, buscuits & real milk poured straight from the fridge into a thermos to have in your room.
Park Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Steeped in Cornish history and dating back to 1340, this charming B&B is set in mature gardens. Located on the edge of Washaway, it offers luxurious accommodation with free Wi-Fi and free parking.En suite rooms at Park Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast feature king-size beds and include a HDTV, tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.A traditional breakfast is served daily with vegetarian, gluten-free and other dietary options available.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the garden, which also has a picnic and BBQ area. The property has various hiking routes nearby and is 11 miles from the Eden Project.Park Farmhouse is well located for visiting both the north and south coast. Wadebridge is on the doorstep and Port Issac is just 8 miles away. Padstow is 7 miles away and it is 12 miles to the south coast.
- Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Provided a lovely evening meal. Rooms were lovely and clean. Would definitely recommend.
- Paul and Tracey were so welcoming. The attention to detail in the room was amazing making our stay very comfortable and relaxing. The little touches that make a place special were all there, fresh milk rather than those little packets, freshly baked cake on arrival and robes and slippers waiting for us.The bed was super comfortable and the breakfast faultless. We will definitely be going back, we didn’t want to come home!
- Bed was lovely and comfy and room was beautiful and clean. Paul and Tracey were very welcoming.looking forward to staying again in June 😁
- Warm welcome – lovely room – delicious breakfast- spot on !
- Spacious bedroom
One of our top picks in Port Isaac.Featuring free WiFi, Tregellist Farm offers accommodations in Port Isaac. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Tregellist Farm, and Falmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The food was beautiful very well cooked and everyone very friendly
- Lovely place to stay in the peaceful countryside. Jill was very welcoming and made an excellent breakfast. Will stay there again when I’m in the area.
- Independent from farmhouse which was lovely. Very quiet. Peaceful. Tranquil
- Was in a lovely part of the world and carefully maintained.
- Very pleasant location.Room was clean and comfortable.
Trewint Farm B&B
Trewint Farm B&B is located in Blisland, 25 miles from Plymouth and 19 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Falmouth is 31 miles from Trewint Farm B&B, and Padstow is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Trewint Farm B&B.
- Our stay at Trewint farm was simply perfect. The attention to details was spectacular, the breakfast was abundant and delicious, the cleanliness impeccable and the facilities were very high standard. But most of all, Tracey and Tony were the loveliest hosts ever!! We’ll definitely go back to visit them when we’ll travel to Cornwall again 🙂
- The hosts were very welcoming and ran an excellent bed and breakfast. Quality of the breakfast was exceptional and well cooked. Beds were very comfortable and the overall service was impeccable. Lovely quiet location and views..
If there is a thing such as the perfect B and B, this is it.
If there is such a thing as the perfect stay, this is it.
Tracey and Tony work very hard to make this place wonderful.
The room and facilities are of the highest standard of comfort and cleanliness.
The service is exemplary.
Tracey and Tony’s gentle good nature make the them the loveliest hosts you will ever meet.
The breakfast needs to be experienced to appreciate just how good it is. Fresh eggs from on-farm to gourmet quality local produce make this an experience to remember for ever.
My family left here 200 years ago.
We will make sure we return sooner than that.
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay
Julie and Michael
- Lovely rooms, comfortable beds and great breakfasts,
- Tracey and Tony make you so welcome from the very first minute. They cannot do enough for you and they are so friendly and helpful. The farm is well ordered and comfortable. Everything is of a good quality from the bedding, complimentary bath products (and rather yummy chocolate red wine) to the fantastic breakfasts. It was the best veggie breakfast I have ever been offered. Traceys home made spicy beans were delicious, as were the home made crumpets with spicy syrup and mascarpone cheese the following mornirng. Fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries were available each morning too. My partner enjoyed a fabulous full cooked breakfast. At night it is quiet and very dark, so restful. The room was clean , bright and comfortable. Bed was very comfy! We are planning to go back again, we didnt want to leave.
St. Benet’s Abbey B&B
One of our top picks in Bodmin.St. Benet’s Abbey B&B is located in Bodmin, just 28 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 14 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B, and Falmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B.
Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
- Having walked the Saints Way from Padstow it was perfect to sleep in an old pigrimage place. The fine breakfast kept us going for part two of the walk.
The hosts were welcoming and very attentive.
The property was clean to a high standard
Excellent choice of breakfast
Wonderful room. John was extremely attentive, & nothing was too much trouble. There was a guest sitting in the bar area that requested a cup of tea instead of a drink, & although there were tea & coffee facilities in the rooms, john went out of his way to go back into his own kitchen to make her one.
Breakfast was amazing.
Wonderful period building, tastefully maintained.
If we are in that area next time we visit England, St. Benet’s Abbey will be at the top of our list.
lovely hotel, very friendly staff with warm welcome.
Brilliant breakfast too
- Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
Wadebridge Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Wadebridge Bed and Breakfast is located in Wadebridge in the region of Cornwall, just 13 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Falmouth is 27 miles from Wadebridge Bed and Breakfast, and Padstow is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host is Steve,and nothing was too hard to do.Great advice on local amenities and days out. The perfect place to stay.
The most friendly, helpful host you could imagine.
- A very welcoming host, excellent breakfast, with a lot of choice. We were able to come and go at our leisure. Located in an ideal position. Good parking.
- Attention to detail was very good. The breakfasts were excellent.
- Beautiful house, immaculately clean, comfortable and modern. Lovely welcome by Steve and the most enjoyable breakfast I’ve had in a long time. Fantastic location too.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bedknobs offers accommodations in Bodmin, just 26 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 16 miles from Bedknobs, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Bedknobs.
Liked everything the reception was excellent made to feel really welcome
as soon as we got there, over the moon with the room
breakfast was excellent you couldn’t fault it
all in all a really enjoyable experience, would highly recommend.
- Comfortable bed, cleanliness, near central location
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Gill and Kim were the best hosts you could ask for. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and delicious. The room, as was the house, is gorgeous. The hosts were very helpful in giving us travel advice around Cornwall and were very accommodating. We will definitely be visiting Bedknobs again!
- Excellent service. Everything you could want from a B&B had already been thought of and catered for. Very clean. Very comprehensive guide.
- Our breakfast was beautifully cooked and well presented. Pity we were only staying 2 nights as the variety of breakfast fare was mouth watering. All the food was locally sourced and of good quality.
- Liked everything the reception was excellent made to feel really welcome
Elba B and B
Elba B and B offers accommodations in Wadebridge. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 11 miles from Elba B and B, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- Excellent facilities and welcoming hosts. Great location
- Room was spotlessly clean with excellent bathroom. Breakfast was wonderful could not find fault with anything
- Wonderful B&B. Everything perfect even a lovely fluffy hot water bottle, if you need one, we didn’t.
- There was nothing not to like, we stayed in the Estuary room and the views were beautiful, the bed was so comfy and the size of the room was excellent. I had the Cornish full breakfast and I have to say it was one of of the best fried breakfasts I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few, my partner enjoyed the scrambled egg on toast which again looked beautiful. The owners Chris and Ken were so kind and friendly and nothing seemed to be to much. We will definitely be returning in the future and I recommend it to anyone
- We had a perfect 2 night stay at Elba over the bank holiday weekend. Our room was lovely, tastefully decorated, very comfortable bed and a great view over to the Camel estuary. Breakfasts were a delight – perfectly cooked, plenty of choice and homemade bread, jam and marmalade. Chris and Ken were the perfect hosts, even bringing us some nibbles when we were enjoying an early evening drink in the back garden. We left feeling like we had been staying with friends and are already looking forward to our next visit.
One of our top picks in Saint Wenn.Treliver Farm is located in Saint Wenn, 11 miles from Newquay and 23 miles from Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 7 miles from Treliver Farm, and Port Isaac is 10 miles away. Newquay Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room and very friendly staff. Breakfast was superb.
- The hostess Jenny was very welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. The room was cosy, warm and very quiet.
- Very warm, friendly environment in a wonderful country setting. Jenny and Phil were great hosts.
- Beautifully clean, tidy and comfortable. They e done a wonderful job with the design and decor. Very rustic and yet refined. I think the cleanest place we’ve ever stayed in.
- Very friendly and accommodating hosts. Beautiful inland Cornwall location set amongst an undulating tapestry of agricultural land.
Helstone House is located in Camelford, just 29 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 21 miles from Helstone House, and Padstow is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The coziness of the B & B and welcoming by the owners, nothing was too much trouble and knowing we were coming back late from a wedding, they let us have a late breakfast , which was lovely.
- Excellent location with very friendly welcome, excellent breakfast and finished to a very high standard with an intriguing history especially since Steve and Lyndsey bought Helstone House and renovated it.
- Comfortable but small room. Good location for our needs.. Helpfull hosts
- Breakfast was wonderful and Steve and Lesley put themselves out to make sure that you were comfortable and had everything you needed. The B&B is close to many of the lovely parts of the north of Cornwall and Devon. Lots of pubs and other eateries nearby.
- Steve and Lesley were very welcoming, offering a home from home feeling, excellent accommodation, food, lots of good info about the area, especially the Nectarns waterfall, very good value for money, we will be booking here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Mabyn Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Mabyn Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Mabyn Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!