10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-lucien Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Petite Flambée
Located in Le Tronquay, this traditional B&B has a big park with barbecue facilities and free private parking. Free WiFi internet access is provided.With exposed beams, guest room at La Petite Flambée include a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. It has a desk, a fireplace and wood.A continental breakfast is offered each morning in the communal dining room. During summertime you can also enjoy it in the garden.Lyons-la-Forêt is 3.1 mi away while Vascoeuil Castle is 6.2 mi away. The property is accessible via the A28 motorway, which is 17 mi away, and Rouen Train Stations, which is 21 mi away.
- One of the best B&B I have experienced so far. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts amazing and helpful. Big shout out to Nabou, the cute friendly big dog 🙂
- Perfection. Lovely, welcoming Hosts. Charming little house as accommodation, with a very comfortable bed, superb bathroom, excellent breakfast in a delightful garden. Will definitely stay here again.
- It was superb!!! If I could score it more than 10 I would! It was so cosy and comfortable. The hosts were lovely. Such wonderful attention to detail! A real gem!! I can’t wait to return!!
A really nice room and bathroom. A very welcoming host. Excellent breakfast.
Very quiet and handy for Lyons La Foret.
- It was very pretty quaint clean and very spacious.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and a shared lounge, La tourelle provides accommodations in Vascoeuil with free WiFi and garden views. This property offers access to tennis at the tennis court.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.There’s a a playground and a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille, 39 miles from La tourelle, and the property offers a Airport shuttle (additional charge).
- Amazing friendly service. Very helpful host. Beautiful property. Lovely breakfast & fresh orange juice.
- breakfast was lovely. Home made preserves and cakes! Continental breakfast
- nice house with friendly host! good breakfast and clean rooms!
- Very nice bed & breakfast in a quiet rural setting, 15 min by car to Rouen and Lyons-la-Forêt. The lady running it is incredibly nice and welcoming, fixes a very nice breakfast (with proper French croissants) with real care. Ideal for a weekend escape to the country.
- Beautiful place, beautiful people, had very good time there, definitely come back there soon
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme Cacheterie, boutique terroir
Set in a former farm building, Ferme de la Cacheterie offers B&B accommodations in Fleury-la-Forêt. Surrounded by a garden, it provides free Wi-Fi in public areas. Château de Fleury-la-Forêt is 3.1 mi away.Featuring wooden floorboards and paneling, the guest rooms at Ferme de la Cacheterie are decorated with natural, wool and linen fabrics. The private bathrooms include a shower.A continental breakfast is provided daily. You will also be able to cook your own seasonal meals from the local products which are on sale at the farm shop. A stove with oven, a microwave and a dishwasher are available in the kitchen.Guests have free access to billiard and barbecue facilities, a selection of books and board games. Natural, farm produce is available for sale in Lyons-la-Forêt, 5.3 mi away. Free parking is possible on site.
- Natalie was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful.
We appreciated being able to purchase farm produce to eat at our evening meal. Exceptional eggs!
We liked the beams and feeling of age in our room.
We appreciated the provision of a hairdryer and box of tissues
Lovely surroundings and countryside
- Very friendly welcome from pleasant lady owner. Good continental breakfast with croissants, bread, yoghourt, cheese, boiled eggs, jams, coffee, tea and local apple juice.
- Wonderful breakfast. All local produce including their own. Farm shop too.
- The breakfast was lovely especially the fresh eggs from their hens. The host was very kind and we bought some goodies from her little shop.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Fleury la Fôret
Set in a 4-hectare park, this 17th-century château offers elegant guestrooms featuring antique furniture. The château is located within the Dominale de Lyons Forest, 19 mi from the center of Rouen and free parking is available on site.Guest rooms at Château de Fleury la Fôret all offer a view of the surrounding parkland and are decorated with ornate furnishings. They are each equipped with an private bathroom and some rooms have a fireplace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the château in the original kitchen, which features high ceilings and a large stove. During their stay, guests are invited to explore the château and its museum with antique dolls for free.
- Beautiful castle like in a dream. Nice and very clean room.
- Stunning property, with a manicured lawn sweeping up to an impressive stately château. The kitchen, with its array of antique copper cookware, and magnificent huge cooker, took my breath away.
- in an old chateau, a little like staying at Downton Abbey
- This is a very unusual place with the building used also as a museum and it can be a little eerie. The owners were lovely and so helpful. This is a huge Chateau with very big rooms withfour poster beds reminiscent of the 17,00s. The place was very clean and breakfast although basic was more than one needed. Whilst we were there a storm blew a tree down and it was not the best weather conditions. Again the owners who had a new baby were so very very helpful.
- The suite was very spacious with lots of antique furniture, a lovely owner Helene who was very helpful and informative we were made very welcome nothing was too much trouble, a very good breakfast we would highly recommend a stay. We stayed 2 nights and wished we’d stayed longer
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hotes is located in Sainte-Croix-sur-Buchy, 13 mi from Rouen and 27 mi from Dieppe. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Forges-les-Eaux is 11 mi from Chambre d’hotes, while Lyons-la-Forêt is 13 mi from the property. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 36 mi away.
Secluded, quiet, tranquil. We have a dog and love having access to such a lovely garden. We took a picnic and enjoyed it, on a summers evening.
Access to a garden was really useful as we have a dog, so she was very happy to be able to chase her ball!
The accommodation was immaculate.
- Beautifully decorated studio style conversion of a detached garage with bedroom,sitting area on the mezzanine floor and small shower room and separate toilet on the ground floor with dining area. Good continental breakfast served in the room.Very private stay so good for people nervous about staying in a chamber d’hote.
- Lovely, we couldn’t have wished for more. Everything was perfect and we wouldn’t hesitate to come back again. The house and grounds are beautiful
- Friendly owners, lovely location and a huge garden where we were able to have our breakfast. Very spacious accommodation with lots of interesting features and decor. We had a superb breakfast with fresh bread and croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice and homemade jam. They were also very dog friendly and didn’t charge any extra. We definitely intend to stay again as an overnight stop on our way north to Calais.
- Secluded, quiet, tranquil. We have a dog and love having access to such a lovely garden. We took a picnic and enjoyed it, on a summers evening.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes et Roulottes Le Clos du Quesnay
This B&B is set in a restored 19th century farmhouse in Mauquenchy in Haute-Normandie. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace or explore the surrounding 4-hectare garden.The individually decorated guest rooms are located in the main building and include private bathrooms. The B&B also proposes wooden caravans with private terraces and access to the garden.BBQ facilities, a children’s playground and a pétanque playing area are available in the garden. The B&B presents a common TV lounge with board games and a fireplace.Free parking is possible on site and the Rouen Train Station is 27 mi away. The B&B is & 50-minute drive from the city of Dieppe and the English Channel.
- Lovely personal approach from owners. Made to feel very at home
The breakfast was excellent and varied accepting that it was a typical French ‘sweet’ one and did not offer meats, eggs etc.
The welcome was outstanding and the room and facilities very good indeed. Everything was done to make the evening meal an’event’- truly memorable with home prepared, country fayre and well chosen accompaniments. We enjoyed it so much more than the posh expensive and ‘fiddly’ hotel food we had experienced on the first 3 nights of our stay in France.
- Welcoming host. Large room in old building. Very rage park and garden. Excellent breakfast
- Fantastic renovation, beautiful large gardens with loads of apple trees and really beautifully decorated with traditional furniture and surroundings. The hosts, Jean Francois & Sabine were super friendly, booked a taxi & restaurant, provided some input into local tradition and the breakfast was amazing. Wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Top notch. Do ask the brilliant hosts to do you dinner, well worth it.
Bed and Breakfast
L’Escapade de Marijac
Set in a half-timbered building, this B&B is located in Lyons-la-Forêt in the Haute Normandie region. It offers free Wi-Fi access and guests are free to relax on the garden, which offers outdoor furniture and barbecue facilities.Located on the first floor, the guest room features a sloped ceiling and exposed wooden beams and offers views of the garden. It includes an private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.A continental breakfast with freshly baked bread and pastries is served every morning at L’Escapade de Marijac. The breakfast room also has a kitchenette with a refrigerator, kitchenware and a microwave.Central Rouen and Rouen-Rive-Droite Train Station are 23 mi away and Louviers is 3.1 mi away. Rouen-Vallée de Seine Airport is 17 mi away and Giverny House is 30 mi from the B&B.
- Old world atmosphere and very kind and helpful owners who went out of their way to assist in all respects.Kitchenette was stocked with all necessities and numerous extra food items.
- Very nice breakfast brought to the room. We liked our total independence ,having a kitchenette in the room was very useful. It is wel situated in a very quiet environment and within walking distance to the beautiful village center.
- I enjoyed the warm welcome and brief family history, although I only stayed one night. Breakfast ok, plenty in the fridge for my stay.
- The owners were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. It was just that the accommodation was smaller than expected .
- The special bakery order for breakfast based on our choices. The room was very comfortable and we were made to feel really welcome. The village is beautiful with everything in walking distance. Thank you!
Bed and Breakfast
Happy days is located in Lyons-la-Forêt and offers a shared lounge and a terrace. This bed and breakfast has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast is composed of a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 29 miles from Happy days.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Perriers-sur-Andelle, escapade normande has accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast comes with 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a balcony with garden views.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A grill is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of escapade normande.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille, 42 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a Airport shuttle (additional charge).
- We really enjoyed our overnight stay here. We had use of the kitchen and had our own lounge room to spend some time in. Very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast and lovely hosts. One of the best B&Bs we have stayed in. Excellent value for money.
- the owner was very helpful .breakfast was very good
Tout était parfait. L’accueil l’hébergement plus que parfait. Propreté et literie impeccable
Je recommande vivement cet hébergement vous ne serez pas déçu
- Sehr freundlicher Gastgeber mit der passenden Umgebung zum entspannen! Ich kann nur empfehlen und werde wieder hinfahren.
- L’accueil, la gentillesse des propriétaires qui sont à votre écoute et pas avares de conseils et de renseignements pour bien profiter du sublime de la région !
Bed and Breakfast
A la Source Normande
Located in Roncherolles-en-Bray, A la Source Normande provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from A la Source Normande.
- Lovely owner who was very helpful. Peaceful and quiet location which was very relaxing
- Confortable, super-clean and large room on a countryside house. Nice property, good restaurants nearby, plenty of parking space and extremely helpful hosts! Definitely a great place to stay.
- Perfect stay. Very nice and comfortable room (and huge new bathroom!) in a beautiful refurbished farm. The location is very quite, in the middle of beautiful hills, a bit far from cities but definitely worth the detour!! The owners were extremely nice and kind, they offered us cider to celebrate our arrival and tried their best English with us. The home made breakfast was delicious. Our best stay in France!
- This small bed and breakfast has two rooms available and is in the countryside of Normandy. It was lovely, and the owners were friendly and accommodating, without being overly intrusive. The included breakfasts were especially delicious. The owner makes her own hazelnut spread (similar to Nutella), and her mother had made the delicious jams. She also had some of the local cheese, special to the area, which was wonderful. This is a very quiet part of Normandy, but it’s lovely, and if you’re looking for a quiet place in the country, I’d recommend this B&B highly.
- Beautiful location, comfortable room and very friendly owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-lucien Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lucien Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!