10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Louis Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Louis Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Louis Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Louis Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Louis Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Louis Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Louis Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-louis Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes chez Loulou et Caramel
Located in Magstatt-le-Bas, Chambres d’hôtes chez Loulou et Caramel is a bed and breakfast accommodations set in a house dating back from the 19th century. It offers Alsacian decorated-style rooms and private bathrooms. This bed and breakfast is located 11 mi from Mulhouse.Each room at Chambres d’hôtes chez Loulou et Caramel has a garden view and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily in the shared dining area. Guests can also enjoy a homemade dinner, prepared by the hosts upon request.Extras include a terrace and a shared garden.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking. Mulhouse Zoo is located 9.3 mi away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is located 8.7 mi from the property.
- Despite my lack of French and my late and unexpected arrival (booked 10 minutes earlier on the app), the hosts were super friendly and kindly booked me in for a fantastic meal at a nearby restaurant – where the locals clearly eat. The area and the accommodation are fantastically quaint and picturesque. Quirky but in a good way. Bed and facilities were just the job. Would thoroughly recommend as a stop off.
- very nice welcome, the owner takes time to understand you and to guide you around
- Our stay was short but sweet. Breakfast was amazing. Home made bread and brioche with Home made jams honey. Fresh pressed juice. My room was comfortable and charming. Everything had been thought of. My only regret was that I couldn’t stay longer
Great Chambres d’hôte, well located in an attractive village near Basel-Mulhouse airport. Very pleasant and welcoming hosts, who shared a drink with us when we arrived. Excellent local restaurant recommendation by our hosts.
Comfortable rooms, apart from the very high temperatures at the time we were there, which of course was not the fault of the hosts!
- Louis and Patricia were very welcoming hosts. We had asked for dinner and my wife and I and our two friends were surprised to sit at the table with our hosts. Louis cooked us far too much food and I couldn’t eat it all, but I took one pork steak with me in the cool box and ate it two days leter for breakfast in Italy!!We were regaled with his life story over dinner, translated from Louis’ French into English by Patricia. It was an unusual evening but one that has provided us with a good story to tell! The village and general area is outstandingly beautiful and the houses are delightful. All in all a great place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Blotzheim, Gate 25 offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a terrace.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 3 miles from Gate 25.
- Nice host, very friendly and helpful. Comfortable room. Very clean.
– Really enjoyed my stay, owner was extremely friendly and helpful but kept her distance.
– Breakfast was small but self made jam and except for a little yoghurt everything was available.
– bathroom facilities were very clean
– parking on street in front of the house
– house in a very quiet neighborhood
Would book again!
Very friendly owners, highly recommend.
Location and a big size terrace are top!
Lovely experience. It was an excellent option for the Baselworld days when relaxing after the show was mandatory.
10-15 minutes away from Basel (without traffic). 3 minutes away from a supermarket.
The room is spacious, modern decorated. The bed is comfortable and my room had an extra couch. Smart TV.
The breakfast space was nice. Another good place for relaxations. A small fridge, coffee machine, water heater and toaster was available. French breakfast.
Beautiful bathroom with shower and all you need. I mean: all you need! Including extras for the ladies.
The area is quiet with new buildings. Parking available on the street at no extra cost.
The house cat is sweet and friendly.
- Rustige ligging en nette kamer, vriendelijke ontvangst.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hotes Coeur de Sundgau
Located in Leymen, Chambres d’hotes Coeur de Sundgau offers accommodations with free WiFi and TV, as well as a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.An outdoor swimming pool is available for guests at Chambres d’hotes Coeur de Sundgau to use.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
Accueil sympathique. Gens charmants.
Très belle maison et agréable jardin.
- Les hôtes étaient charmants et tout était parfait ! La literie est remarquable !
- accueil tres agreable par une dame tres orientee ecologie , biodiversite, respect de l’environnement, ce qui nous correspond bien.En particulier permaculture,piscine naturelle. Pour ce qui est de la qualite de l’herbergement, difficile de trouver mieux.Localisation parfaite pour visiter Bale
- Gastvrije ontvangst. Prima locatie voor een overnachting op weg naar elders
- Le lit vaste et confortable, la salle de bains spacieuse et bien aménagée comprenant de nombreux espaces de rangement, la bouilloire avec un joli assortiment de thés et café, l’excellent petit déjeuner avec ses pains variés, ses confitures et miels maison – oui, les miels aussi ! – ainsi que ses spécialités régionales (kouglof, fromages).
- Accueil sympathique. Gens charmants.
Bed and Breakfast
Falconry BnB is located in Leymen. This bed and breakfast provides a garden, a terrace as well as free WiFi.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 11 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Les vieilles poutres
Located in Jettingen, Les vieilles poutres offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 11 miles from Les vieilles poutres.
- Très bel endroit.Très bon accueil par les propriétaires.Chambre d hôtes très propre.Sommes très satisfaits.
Emplacement par rapport à aéroport
Amabilité de l’hôte
- Herzlicher Empfang, liebevoll zubereitetes Frühstück mit hausgemachtem Gebäck, moderne und geschmackvolle Einrichtung in frisch restauriertem historischen Gebäude
Wunderschönes Übernachtungsdomizil sauber hell modern. Die Besitzerin ist äusserst nett und hilfsbereit.
Sie hat uns ein wirklich tolles Frühstück gemacht mit frischem Orangensaft, selbergemachten kleinen Croissants, selbergemachter Marmelade und frische Erdbeeren aus dem Garten. Top wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt !!
Endroit calme. Propreté et confort de la chambre.
Propriétaire aux petits soins. Petit déjeuner copieux. A recommander.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison d’Artgile
This B&B is set in a half-timbered farmhouse from the 18th century in the Alsatian village of Zimmersheim. It offers a sauna and a garden with a swimming pool and a sun terrace.All guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and are decorated in a traditional Alsace style. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A full breakfast with fresh pastries is served every morning at La Maison d’Artgile.Central Mulhouse and the Mulhouse Train Station are 3.4 mi away. The B&B is a 20-minute drive from the German border and Basel is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- This is by far the best place I’ve ever stayed while traveling in Europe for the 7th plus times. First of all the owners are amazingly helpful, the place is extremely clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is way above a five star hotel. Mrs. Vincente is a fantastic sculpting artist and her art is everywhere to feast your eyes. Mr. Philip is the perfect host and makes you feel right at home the moment you walk in. I was a bit sad to leave, but they guided us to the perfect Alsace roads and our whole trip took a different turn. I’ll never forget this place and for sure I’m bringing my family back to visit the area and stay here.
- The accommodation was excellent large room, very clean nicely decorated. Extremely comfortable.
Very nice breakfast, beautiful surroundings and wondeful hosts. Perfect place to chill
And enjoy the good things in life
- This B&B was fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! I made a mistake by not reading the email details and we arrived a few hours early for check-in. The owner was very gracious though and put us in the room he had just finished preparing. The bed was comfy and the room was amazingly large. The owner’s wife is an artist and her beautiful work was placed throughout the renovated barn, now the hotel, giving the rooms such an interesting drama! I think the meat and cheese from this breakfast, has to be the best and freshest I have ever had! I have to eat gluten-free so I can’t speak to the lovely assortment of bread but the other items were absolutely delicious!! We have lived and traveled in Europe for 14 years and I don’t think I have ever enjoyed a cheese and meat plate more!!
The room and the entire building are a masterpiece, made possible by the owners who give you the warmest welcome possible.
It has been restored in an impeccable way, using only the finest materials that resulted in a surrounding that feels home.
The breakfast was great with special (home made?) marmelade accompanied with crunchy croissants. The double espresso made me close my eyes..time stopped for a moment..
Albeit not close by my destination I will gladly drive the extra miles to enjoy their hospitabillity.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck
Located in the medieval city of Ferrette, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck is 8.1 mi from the Swiss border and 12 mi from Bâle Golf Club. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a wooden terrace with outdoor furniture.With wooden floors, all rooms and suites feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck. The property has a shared seating area with a bar and a restaurant can be found 1,000 feet away.This property is 16 mi from Saint-Louis and 19 mi from the German border. Free public parking is available on site.
- The owner couldn’t have been more pleasant. Breakfast in the pretty main room was very simple (OJ and bread with butter and good coffee made to order by said owner). Our corner 68 EUR room was sweet and clean. Not luxurious but it was 68 EUR after all. The location at the bottom of a hill on top of which an old chateau/donjon sits is very charming. One can walk down the road and find several good restaurants in five minutes time.
- Caroline and Rudolphe were as nice as good friends, very hospitable and especially the location and the spacious breakfast room are just charming with artbooks and more interesting stuff to break the daynwhen it’s raining
- Lovely place, with very nice feel. Enjoyed the simple breakfast and the breakfast room particularly. The host couldn’t have been nicer – we let him know at short notice that we would be arriving two hours after checkin finished, he was waiting for us at the door when we arrived and completely relaxed about it. Very peaceful place.
Off road parking for the motorbike
Simply furnished but very large room with plenty of space for all our gear
Oil filled heater was very appreciated for drying after getting soaked in a mountain storm
A unique house – full of character and historical interest with a view of the chateau.
Breakfast was simple but delicious and with great coffee.
The owners were friendly and extremely welcoming.
Ferrette is a beautiful village – the steep hills are not for the faint-hearted!
We enjoyed a good meal at a local restaurant recommended by the owner.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange à Elise
Located in Rixheim, La Grange à Elise offers B&B accommodations, just 3.7 mi from Mulhouse. It is surrounded by a garden and you can relax in the living room, which features a fireplace, a piano, books and a TV.All of the rooms at La Grange à Elise are elegantly decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor. Offering a garden view, each room has a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.An Alsatian-style breakfast with characteristic cakes and pastries is included and served daily in the dining room. You can found traditional restaurants near the B&B.La Grange à Elise is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Basel is 19 mi from the property.
- Perfect host, quiet and spacious place with a lot of character, and a good tip about the italian restaurant next door. Perfect breakfast.
- Beautiful bed and breakfast. Very tastefully decorated with coordinated decor and furnishings. The owners could not do enough for us as guests. The breakfast was outstanding and plentiful. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone that appreciates comfort and typical French hospitality.
Immaculate B&B that Joy pays so much detail to its presentation to make it a memorable stay.
Wonderful breakfast presented in style better than many five star hotels.
- Very clean, owners very freindly and accommodating. Beautiful building and decore. Very close to motorway link to Switzerland. A gem that we are looking forward to returning too.
- The breakfast, included in the price and served in the beautiful garden, was the best and the best presented that I have ever had in a hotel in France.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps
– Located in a mansion house with porch and small garden
– Garden with chairs and table
– Board games and DVDs available for children
– Restaurants, shops and services accessible at a walking distance (5 to 10 minutes)
– Swiss boarder at 9.3 mi
– Basel at 20 miROOMS
– From each window guests can admire the beautiful views of the forest, Ferrette’s castle and the main fountain
– Private bathroom (with a shower and toilet), television, Internet service
– In the superior room :private porch with direct accessFOOD
– Continental breakfast may be served in the main dining room, on the terrace or in another room with armchair, table and chairs, books at disposal,
– Kitchen area equipped with a microwave oven and a fridge
-Tea and coffee are complimentary
– Occasionally offer Kugelhof and homemade « brioche » for the breakfastACCESS AND ACTIVITIES
– Hiking, biking in the forest (bike rentel in the village)
– Golf at 6.8 miIMPORTANT INFO
– Bedroom and bathroom linen included
– Changing table + high chair are available at no charge
– Additional 30 euros for housekeeping if needed
- Very nice old vintage room, the hosts were very frendly and we felt welcoming and comfortable.
3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Warm and comfortable accommodation
Home made jams and lovely bread
Fresh fruit salad
Surrounding countryside and the town are very nice
- Super schönes B&B mit sehr viel Charme. Zimmer ist mit viel Geschmack eingerichtet. Ideal im Zentrum des kleinen Dorfs gelegen, die Ruine in 10 Minuten zu Fuss erreichbar. Das Frühstück war sehr reichhaltig von der sympathischen Gastgeberin zubereitet.
- Das Zimmer ist liebevoll ausgestattet und war sehr sauber. Alles da was man braucht. Das Frühstück wurde nach unserem Wunsch zubereitet mit Fruchtsalat, Croissant, Wurst, Käse… Ganz vorzügliche und sympathische Gastgeber, sehr bemüht. Man kann sich nur wohl fühlen. Sehr zu empfehlende Unterkunft
- Gutes Frühstück. Aufmerksame, freundliche Betreuung durch Mme. Sophie.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 1.9 mi from Mulhouse city center and train station, Villa Eden features an outdoor swimming pool and a large garden in the Rebberg district. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.The rooms at Villa Eden are individually decorated and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath or shower. Guests have access to a common lounge at the B&B.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a range of French pastries, cold meats, dairy products and cheese is served. It can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace. Restaurants are just 1,300 feet away.Guests can walk 2,150 feet to visit Mulhouse zoological and botanical garden. EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is just 16 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-louis Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Louis Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Louis Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Louis Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!