10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Lo Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Lo Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Lo Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Lo Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Lo Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Lo Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Lo Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Lo Lower Normandy:
La Chapelle Chambres D’Hôtes
La Chapelle is located in the countryside of Moon-sur-Elle. You can relax on the terrace and enjoy the garden. Free WiFi access is available.The rooms feature a garden view, a desk and a fireplace. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. The property also offers free private parking.
Big room and bathroom in a beautiful old building. Lovely decor. Spotless. Very nice and accomodating host. Good breakfast.
Terrific location: loads to do and everything is a maximum of 1 hour drive away (beaches, cities, museums, war-stuff, etc).
- Beautifully kept country house with spacious rooms that have lots of light. Alison, the owner and host is lovely and shows a lot of interest in her guests. Very quiet location (beautiful starry skies, if the evening is not overcast). Restaurants and supermarkets at a 10-minute drive.
- Very nice host. Beautiful house. The room was spacious, and decorated very British, somewhat like how Hyacinth ( from Keeping Up Appearances) would decorate her B and B. We had a great stay, and had the feeling we were staying on the English countryside. The breakfast was very well.
Lovely property in the rural yet well-connected location. Not more than 1 hour drive to all major sites in this part of Normandy. The nights are quiet and we could hear the owls. Great place to recharge your batteries and get disconnected from the world around.
Alison and Ken are excellent hosts. We have got plenty of attention and useful day trip / restaurants suggestions from them. We have enjoyed our breakfasts, too.
- Lovely host, who is welsh English! Spotlessly clean and great breakfast. So much to offer. Will go back.
- Big room and bathroom in a beautiful old building. Lovely decor. Spotless. Very nice and accomodating host. Good breakfast.
Le Clos du Val
Set in Quibou, Le Clos du Val features a garden and shared lounge. This bed and breakfast offers a shared kitchen. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast.Guest rooms at Le Clos du Val are fitted with a seating area. Every room comes with a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a desk.The property offers continental breakfast, while guests can enjoy activities including cycling, fishing or hiking in the surroundings.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Bayeux is 26 mi from Le Clos du Val. Dinard Brittany Airport is 53 mi away.
Rolland and his wife could not have done more to make me feel comfortable. They went out of their way to help.
- Very helpful owners, recommended & booked a table at a restaurant with vegetarian options. Great home made pastries & cake (!) for breakfast. Lovely peaceful location.
- Great value from a new venture whjich deserves to succeed
- everything, from our welcome, our room and the superb breakfast. Thank you
- Roland and Valerie were the best hosts. We loved the use of the kitchen facilities. They were so helpful and Made the trip special. We would definitely go back. Jim and Amber
- Rolland and his wife could not have done more to make me feel comfortable. They went out of their way to help.
The Magnolias B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a guest lounge, TV room and tea-coffee bar, The Magnolias B&B is a restored farmhouse set in 4 acres of lawned grounds with countryside views in the heart of the Normandy region. Free private parking is available on site.The homely rooms with attached bathroom offer a warm atmosphere with wooden furniture and are fitted with a modern bathroom.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Evening meals can be arranged.An ideal base from which to explore Mont Saint Michel and the beaches of Normandy, The Magnolias B&B is 25 mi from Bayeux and 25 mi from Granville. The nearest town is Saint Lo and the nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 mi from The Magnolias B&B.
- Graham and Caroline are so friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent. Space to relax and enjoy the quiet.
- The whole experience of our stay was 100% the rooms and bedrooms are beautiful very clean and the whole property is a credit to the owners who are also lovely helpful people
- Beautiful serene rural setting. Hosts very helpful and informative. Very good breakfast with delicious homemade marmalade. Comfortable bed and large bathroom. Only stayed one night but billiard table and bar area looked good. Welcome beer in fridge was unexpected treat.
- Home from home. We were made to feel really comfortable.. Felt like texting the owners afterwards to tell them we had arived home safely. They even raided their own orchard for apples and veg to feed to animals at the animal sanctuary we were visiting. These were very well received by the owner of the sanctuary.
One of the best B&Bs we have stayed at in France, we will be returning
Mike & Diane
Le Manoir du Butel
Accessible by a tree-lined lane, Le Manoir du Butel is 3.1 mi from the center of Saint-Amand and 11 mi from Saint-Lô. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a dining area with an 18th-century fireplace.All rooms feature garden views, a wardrobe and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Le Manoir du Butel. A shared living room with a flat-screen TV is at their disposal.This property is 3.7 mi from the A84 motorway and 16 mi from Vier. Free private parking is available on site.
- Lovely people and beautifully calm rural location. Breakfast was fantastic with homemade jams and yogurt, fresh fruit, locally made apple juice and pancakes with a flavour of Calvados.
- Lovely rural environment, very quiet. Very helpful staff, within the limitations of my minimal French and their limited English.
- Welcome was great and breakfast was superb – almost ruled out the need for lunch!
- Excellent accommodation spotlessly clean with all facilities. The breakfast was second to none with local and home cooked ingredients. The owners were so helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Very competitively priced and such value for money. If ever we are in the area again we will be sure to stay here.
- Fresh country air, helpful family, generous home-made breakfast
La Robinière is an 18th-century stone farm-house, located a 20-minute drive from Coutances. It provides rooms with free Wi-Fi access and there is free private parking on site. Cerisy La Salle chateau and cultural center is 1.9 mi away.Each room is simply decorated and has a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which features an open fireplace. You can also relax in the garden in fair weather.La Robinière is 31 mi from the landing beaches and 16 mi from Hauteville and Coutainville beaches.
- Nadine and Jackie are wonderful hosts at their farm. A warm welcome, with a cool drink and great cnversation started our stay. The room was airy, spacious and quiet, with a very comfortable bed. The toilet and shower were spotless. Breakfast was generous and tasty.
- Breakfast amazing, hosts extremely friendly lovely location
- Great location warm welcome and you could choose your breakfast time simply great thanks.
- Real France. Two connecting rooms, ideal if your a family.
- The owners were absolutely lovely and welcoming. The property was charming and the room was lovely. We loved waking to see farm animals out the window. It was very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was lovely. We would very much like to return next time we visit the area.
Ferme des Gouleries
Ferme des Gouleries is located in Dangy. Guests have access to free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Bayeux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Very nice quiet location, lots of storage area. Dominique was very accommodating and a great host. Very nice home made jams!! certainly buy a pot to take home. Upstairs there is a fridge and microwave which guests can use to..
des gens charmants, des lieux très agréables, tout ce qu’il faut pour se sentir bien
les lieux sont rustiques, mais c’est ce que l’on attend lorsque l’on va sur ce genre de location
les prix sont très raisonnables
que demandez de plus
- Les propriétaires sont très gentils et très accueillants,propreté impeccable et très bon petit déjeuner maison .
- Bel endroit au calme dans la campagne, accueil très sympathique, nous avons bien discuté de la région et de son histoire.
Chambre moderne et tres propre. Bonn.e literie
Un couple très acceuillant
Bon petit dejeuner
Qui Vivra Verra
Qui Vivra Verra is located in Le Mesnil-Amey.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bayeux is 25 miles from Qui Vivra Verra, while Granville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
- Staff magical. Made our stay the most memorable in two months travelling. Food sublime.
- L’originalita sembrava la location di Indiana jones
- Warme ontvangst, geweldige gastvrijheid, leuke gesprekken en heerlijke eten. Mooie en indrukwekkende omgeving.
Nem egy hétköznapi szállás, több annál. A vendéglátó család (Holland/Francia) közvetlen, inkább érzed magad barátnak mint vendégnek. A férfi istenien főz, a család a vendégekkel ül asztalhoz és együtt vacsorázik velük. A hely maga nagyon hangulatos, egy 500 éves vizimalmot ujítottak fel, itt van a szállás. Két kutya, fél tucat macska, kecske – akik teljesen beleillenek a Normandiai milliőbe. Van patak, kis tó, tűzrakó lehetőség. A tengerpart – a partraszállás helyszínei – fél órára
vannak. Eddigi legjobb booking-os szállásunk.
A hölgy festőművész, a képei ki vannak állítva a teraszon.
Nem egy luxusszálló, nincsenek pincérek, nem lehet koktélt szürcsölni a medence partján – ellenben hamisítatlan francia vidéki hangulat, remek borok és sajtok várnak a vendégekre
Le charme de l’endroit l’accueil très convivial
la nature abondante l’emplacement du studio donne l’impression de vivre dans les arbres
la situation géographique du lieu qui permet de découvrir rapidement le Cotentin et le Mont Saint Michel
les efforts développés par les propriétaires pour rendre ce site fort sympathique
B&B La Beauconniere
La Beauconniere is a farmhouse B&B located in Lamberville. Each room here will provide you with a patio, a terrace and a seating area. Free WiFi access is available and free private parking space is provided on site.Each guest room has views of the garden and a seating area. A private bathroom is complete with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include an outdoor seating area, bed linen and ironing facilities.At La Beauconniere you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance. There is also shared use of the breakfast service kitchen for the preparation of light evening meals.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking. La Beauconniere is 21 mi from Bayeux and 24 mi from the D-day landing beaches.
- That’s the place to be in Normandy. Dean and Susan are one of the best hosts we have ever met. Nothing more to say. Hopefully we can come back soon!
- The room was excellent with a very large and very comfortable bed, the best bed we had slept in during our two weeks in holiday accommodation. Our room opened onto a south facing terrace where we could picnic on the lawn, garden furniture provided, and prepare the food in the guest kitchen, crockery and cutlery provided along with a fridge and microwave for our use. We could socialise with other guests from a variety of countries with our hosts attending to every need, making introductions, suggesting restaurants if needed etc.
- We liked the family room as we were a family with 2 teenagers and in actual fact there were 2 rooms so the teenagers had there own space! Also owners were very warm and can provide history and suggested itinerary fir the area!
- Dean and Susan were excellent hosts and looked after us very well. Breakfasts in the morning were superb with a special treat every day.
- Lovely rural setting but great for getting about to local sites. Old buildings with interest. Fantastic hosts. Good value as great standard and included breakfast
château de lamberville
Located in Lamberville, château de lamberville has accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a shared lounge. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling, fishing and hiking.The bed and breakfast includes a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at château de lamberville.Caen is 25 miles from château de lamberville, while Bayeux is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 47 miles from château de lamberville.
- Access to kitchenette/kettle, ease of parking, wifi, lovely setting, friendly hosts.
- Un havre de paix, sitôt à l’arrivée. A cela s’ajoute un accueil souriant, sourire omniprésent jusqu’au départ. Le cadre est apaisant, offrant le calme pour travailler en séjour pro, ou le romantisme en séjour à deux. En tous points conforme aux attentes.
L.´accueil sympathique et discret de la propriétaire,
La beauté du site : étang ,parc ,arbres majestueux .
Le charme de la chambre et sa jolie vue .
- God Fransk frukost. Lantligt läge. Personalen var mycket trevlig men förstod väldigt lite engelska.
- Locatie en kamer zijn prachtig, zeer rustiek landhuis. De eigenaren zijn erg behulpzaam!
Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne
Located in Condé-sur-Vire in the Basse-Normandie region, Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne features a garden. The property has free WiFi.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Caen is 30 miles from Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Charmante et apaisante chambre d’hôte en campagne.
- The room was large, beautifully decorated and very comfortable with tea and coffee available. The owner was away but we were looked after by a colleague who gave us an excellent tour of the stables in the morning prior to leaving – really interesting. About two miles from the local town, happily stored our bike overnight.
- Breakfast was wonderful, it was great walking around the beautiful property and the staff were welcoming and accommodating.
We cannot rate this property high enough. If we could score above 10 we would certainly give it. Francoise and Patrick are amazing hosts and have done a fantastic job on this property. As you drive down the long farm driveway you instantly feel relaxed and arriving into another world. The renovated room is excellent yet the farm property goes right back to the year 900 (yet it still is a working cattle and horse stud) – the quintessential country Normandy experience. Also, the best fried eggs and breakfast in France!
A great location as a base to visit Normandy from Mont Saint Michel to the D-Day beaches. We ended up staying for two nights.
La chambre décorée avec goût était particulièrement spacieuse et
confortable. L’accueil de la propriétaire extrêmement convivial.
Enfin, l’offre hôtelière classique à St lô ou j’ai séjourné le
soir avant est si décevante qu’elle ne souffre aucune comparaison
avec les prestations offertes par cette maison d’hôtes.
Heel rustig en mooi gelegen chambre d’hote. Zeer mooie en nette kamer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Lo Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Lo Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Lo Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Lo Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!