10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Lambert Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Lambert Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lambert Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Lambert Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Lambert Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lambert Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lambert Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-lambert Quebec:
L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown
One of our best sellers in Montreal! L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown is located in Montreal, 0.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.1 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.Canadian Center for Architecture is 0.9 miles from L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable and beautiful accommodation, surprised to see it included a kitchen and daybed; the owner, Michael, was also extremely friendly and great to chat with. Really enjoyed this place, and I will be back!
- Accommodation was excellent – living area with mini kitchen on the first floor and bedroom and bathroom above. White, bright, clean and comfortable with balcony overlooking the garden which is accessible to guests. A great place to stay if I’d been there for longer – somewhere to make breakfast with space to relax or work.
- Very clean and huge place! For some reason I was under the impression that we were staying in a room that had shared common spaces but we had an entire apartments to ourselves. Excellent value for money!
- very quiet, very clean, easy access, nice backyard
- The cleanliness was superb and commendable. The property was very aesthetic and a pleasure to stay in.
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montreal.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.4 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown.
No reviews yet.
Le Chasseur Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Montreal! This bed & breakfast is located near the center of Montreal and features rooms with HD TVs. The property is 2.5 miles from the shopping, dining and museums in Old Montreal.The rooms have large windows and hardwood floors at the Gite Le Chasseur. The rooms are also equipped with cable and free Wi-Fi.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast buffet. The property also features a common outdoor terrace.The Gite Le Chasseur is in the Latin Quarter and 5 minutes from Ste-Denis Street, which features restaurants and bars. Bell Centre is 2.5 miles from the property.
Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
The room was clean and nicely furnished. The people running the B&B are nice and friendly. And especially the breakfast was delicious!
- Great room and location especially for the money, definitely worth it!
- Mostly the great value. When I am simply needing a bed to sleep in while away and somewhere to get clean it’s nice not to have to spend a fortune
- The staff were delightful, helpful, kind, everything one could wish. The room clean and comfortable. Coffee at breakfast very good. Breakfast generally good too.
- Location simply extraordinary and surprisingly quiet (at least in the wintertime). Cheap indoors parking not too far away. Extremely convenient for on foot exploration with the metro and bus systems closeby.
- Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
Sir Montcalm Gite B&B
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Sir Montcalm Gite B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles from Sir Montcalm Gite B&B, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was fabulous. The two people running the place were really friendly and helpful.
Excellent room, wonderful hosts, lovely common area. It was unseasonably cold during our stay (New Years 2018), and we still were able to walk to absolutely anything that we needed.
They had wonderful recommendations for restaurants and were appropriately attentive, yet non-intrusive.
We will be back (when it’s warmer)!
- This might be the single best all-around option for visitors staying in the Gay Village area of Montreal. Easy to access from the airport via the 747 bus to downtown – after getting off at Berri-UQAM, it’s just a few blocks away, or you can change to the train at Lionel-Groulx station and get off at Beaudry station, which is literally around the corner. The location can’t be beat – you’re right in the heart of the village, mere steps away from all the bars and restaurants, plus easy access to other parts of the city via transit. All rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. And of course, the breakfast each morning is delicious! I especially liked the meat pie, courtesy of a recipe handed down in Andre’s family. Can’t recommend enough!
- Amazing breakfast but mostly very friendly hosts!!!
- The place was cozy, which is exactly what we were looking for. The eggs Benedict was one of the 5 best breakfasts I have ever had. It is staying there simply for the breakfasts.
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only offers accommodations in Montreal. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Eaton Center Montreal is 1.3 miles from L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- L’Escogriffe is like a home away from home. Denis takes very good care of you with the best breakfasts and the coziest rooms anywhere. It is always a pleasure to come back.
- The overall cleanliness of the B&B, warming & welcoming staff, parking availabilty, the breakfast was great, rooms were a good size and comfortable. Dennis, was wonderful & very helpful. Close to train station, bars & restaurants.
- Michel was very friendly and welcoming. The room was a bit small for my taste, but not a big issue. The bed was super comfortable: not too firm, not too soft. I slept like a log. Despite being in the gay village, the fact that it’s on a side street gives the place the perfect combination of convenience (close to everything) and peace and quiet. The breakfast was delicious.
- Hospitality from Denis was excellent, he makes you feel like you are in home! Place was comfortable and clean, very well located at the Village, breakfast was delicious, you have to try his taste! L’escogriffe B&B is a highly recommended place to stay @Montreal.
- The location was perfect. The facility was impeccably clean. The owner was kind and gracious
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village is located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 0.8 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village.
- Great comfortable guesthouse. Hot breakfast in the morning was an unexpected bonus.
- Staff is amazing! Both owners were super friendly helping us on what to do and see. The breakfast is a show apart! Really, really good! Location was very good, middle of two subway station (I would avoid the Berri-UQAM station at late night).
- Great B&B in Montreal. Quiet location just of Sainte Catherine street. Wonderful staff, that makes you feel right at home. Clean room, TV with Netflix, comfy beds, delicious breakfast, very pleasant common area and convenient location. Would stay there again anytime!
- Cordial staff and go extra to make the staying pleasant.
- Breakfast was really good. And the owners were very nice.
Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast is located in Montreal, 1.7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.2 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.9 miles from Le Cartier B & B, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast.
- Location was great. Cleanliness very good. Host and Hospitality was great. The facilities are beautiful and confortable.
- Room was decorated really well. The B&B owner seemed friendly. The metro station was really close by (less than 200 metres walk) so that made things easy (especially since it was -25 C outside during our stay)
- It was in a great location, the room was very clean, a good size and very functional. The neighbor, Robert, who attended us while the owners were gone, was very nice. Gave great suggestions and a overview of how to move around the city. The metro is very close by so it makes extra convient. The breakfast was at a nice cafe near the room and was very good. Overall the expearnce here was amazing and I will definetly book here again and I woul recommend it to others as well.
- Host was fantastic. Such a nice guy and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again!
The host was excellent. Everything was clean and great. Room was wonderful.
Location Is very convenient.
Angelica Blue B&B
This Victorian townhouse features spacious and sunny rooms with a hot tub. Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace or quietly read a novel in the library.With free Wi-Fi, all rooms at Angelica Blue B&B come equipped with a sitting area. Each private bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer, amenities and a bathrobe.A breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which has stone walls and hardwood floors. Guests can use Angelica Blue’s shared kitchen and relax in the TV room.Angelica Blue is in downtown Montréal, a 2-minute walk from the Berri/UQAM or Champs de Mars Metro Stations. The Old Port of the city, Chinatown and the Convention Center are also a 5-minute walk away.
- The owner was super nice. Since the holiday season is done, she offered me a bigger room with it’s own bath with the same price I’ve booked for. Breakfast was nice with delicious bakery. Bed was comfortable and the house has a warm and welcoming interior, sitting in a safe and quite street (right across from a police station to be exact). The location was excellent, close to the old port, Chinatown and downtown.
- Beautiful, historic centrally located B&B in quiet little neighborhood a block from Rue St. Denis. Lynn was a very welcoming host, with warm greetings and fun conversation over breakfast. Fresh fruit salad, bake goods and hot dish in comfy breakfast area. We stayed in the “beach room” queen bed, warm and comfortable with a private bath with shower and jetted tub across the hall. Pre-arrange parking with Lynn before your stay. Inn is up a flight of stairs.
- We had a very nice stay at our B&B. Lyne, the owner was very nice and accommodating. We likeed the old school vibe to the inn, croked stairs, exposed brick, original wood flooring… it was nicely located close to China Town and the Old Port where we were visiting. The room was very comfortable and spacious, we stayed in the Royal. I prefer a bit more firmer bed and fluffier pillows but that is a matter of taste. We would definitely stay there again.
- It felt like visiting a friend or a family member. Cozy and comfortable.
- Best of all is Lyne, the owner, but all lovely. Fantastic location, quiet street right near St. Catherine and St. Denis.
Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast
Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast is located in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.5 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.The rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Canadian Center for Architecture is 1,650 feet from Repos & Manna B&B, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast with variety. Great host with broad interest, bringing guests together in relaxing atmosphere.
- Tony was very helpful, kind and he has a great sense of humour. The meals were very good. The location is ideal.
Super cozy; Tony, the owner, makes you feel very welcome. Breakfasts were yummy !
3 min walk to Metro station a massive plus. Overall, just a super value, and would absolutely stay again.
- Cozy home away from home! Superb host and great conversations. Met new friends from around the world. Close to everything!!QUIET residential side street. Big breakfast fresh and different each morning. Highly recommend this experience.
- I literally have no complaints, it was a wonderful experience!
Le Simone Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Le Simone Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.7 miles from Le Simone Bed & Breakfast, and St. Denis Theatre is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Le Simone Bed & Breakfast.
- Breakfast was incredible and the staff super friendly
- The hotel location is excellent. You can easily walk to the station or underground city. The check-in hour is 12pm which is earlier than other hotels, but be aware of the fact that the hotel check-out hour is also at 12pm. So if everyone checked out late on the day, you can’t have your room right away (we didn’t mind much). They cook delicious pancakes which I recommend for your breakfast. For people coming from different culture, this building is probably from some 19th century and some features can be different from a modern hotel. It can be a charm in different perspectives.
- The check-in was simple. Close to Berri UQAM metro. Friendly owner. Ready to take cash when my card had some issue(flexible). Makes amazing pancakes.
- Ample breakfast, very quiet room, very close to Montreal attractions, Metro stop 2 minutes away.
- Staff was really nice and it was in a super great location. Close to the metro and the breakfast was delicious. We came off season and it was really quiet and peaceful and the bed was super comfy.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-lambert Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Lambert Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Lambert Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Lambert Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!