10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-jean-dʼillac Aquitaine:
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison du Las
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Maison du Las offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-d’Illac, 13 mi from Bordeaux and from the Andernos. Free private parking is available on site.This wooden house is inspired from Arcachon Bay oyster farm houses. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Arcachon is 20 mi from La Maison du Las, while Cap-Ferret is 23 mi away. Saint Emilion is an hour drive from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- The owners were wonderful, lovely room and bathroom. Pool looked great! Breakfast outdoors.
The B&B is located in a residential area, well off the highway but still well connected.
The room was lovely, with sight on the pool, a nice big bathroom with walk in shower, and a walk-in closet. Safe is in the closet, as well as a kettle to boil water (and tea bags are provided) and a small nespresso machine with a few cups. Coffee mugs and a small cake were also waiting for us, as well as a bottle of water.
Laurence was a fantastic host, very friendly.
What we hadn’t noticed when booking is that the B&B is about 25 minutes driving from the coast, as well as from Bordeaux (that we knew). So it’s an ideal base if you want to visit both.
- Very friendly and attentive hosts who were happy to converse in English (a big bonus as it made for far more interesting discussions!). Sparkling clean facilities, a very comfy bed, great home cooking, and only 20mins drive from the airport on a Sunday morning (probably longer on a weekday!). Nothing was too much trouble and we felt very well looked after.
- Owners were extremely friendly and helpfull. I arrived late and exhausted on bike, and they provided a fantastic home-cooked dinner with local products and wine. Room was beautyfull with a very modern, spacious bathroom. Nice breakfast and they even printed bike-friendly wineroutes out. Fantastic service!
- L’habitació àmplia, neta i comfortable. L’esmozar abundant, bo i molt ben presentat. Té un jardí amb piscina molt ben acondicionat i agradable. Tot elegant i ben decorat.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Pessac! Maison Lucilda is an elegant B&B set in a large park with a shaded terrace, 6.2 mi from the center of Bordeaux. Homemade bread, jam, cakes and yogurt are served every morning for the continental breakfast.Decorated with neutral tones, the guest rooms all have free Wi-Fi access. One of the rooms features a balcony overlooking the garden, and the private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer.Homemade breakfast is included and can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. Savory breakfast is available at an extra cost, upon prior reservation. A traditional French restaurant can be found just 650 feet away. Guests can also access a shared room equipped with a TV, a refrigerator, a freezer, a microwave, a coffee machine, a kettle and kitchenware.Bordeaux-Pessac Zoo is only 1.9 mi from this B&B and Bordeaux Lac Golf Club is 20 minutes away by car. Private parking is free on site.
- My suite was nice and spacious. It wee airy and overlooked the garden. The breakfast was really nice. Lady of the house bakes the cake and canalis
- The owners are wonderful! They gave us tips for restaurants in the neighbourhood for all tastes are price ranges. The breakfast is amazing! Most of it was homemade, bread, cakes, marmalades… So good!
- Great homemade breakfast served in the garden by the very nice couple who own and run the place!
- We liked the breakfast and friendliness of our hosts.
- Maison d’hôtes très agréable et avec un accueil très convivial. A recommander sincèrement
Bed and Breakfast
Cocoloba Chambres d’Hôtes
Cocoloba B&B is located in Eysines, right next to the Bordelais golf course and a 10-minute drive from the center of Bordeaux. It features a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and there is a choice of restaurants within a 15-minute walk.Cocoloba is a 40-minute drive from Arcachon Bay and its beaches. Bordeaux – Mérignac Airport is a 15-minute drive away and the B&B offers a shuttle on request. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby
Great place to stay the staff were so helpful in every way with great knowledge of English which made life so easy
Public transport was a breeze and cheap as well with a 24 hour ticket only €4.70 which you can use on the buses and trams
Only a 20minute journey into the city centre
I liked all and, as read in several other message from visitors we confirm that Jean Charles is following the right path to bring success to Cocoloba. He is smart and kind, as a good hoster shall be.
Thanks again for all. Figs just taken from the tree were wonderful.
Serena & Claudio
Very attentive and friendly service from JC.
A selection of homemade jams – delicious.
Good bistros in the neighbourhood and the bus is around the corner.
If you are by car you will be in the Haut Medoc district in 10 minutes.
- Everything. There was nothing negative to say about my stay except the check-in time which is very late
- We liked the house decoration that transports you to a beach cenarium, what was fantastic to us who were coming back from a sea side place, it was like we haven’t finished our holiday yet. J C is a fantastic host, makes you really feel at home.
- Great place to stay the staff were so helpful in every way with great knowledge of English which made life so easy
Bed and Breakfast
La Casa Bonita
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a terrace, La Casa Bonita has accommodations in Martignas-sur-Jalle with free WiFi and pool views. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the private pool.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower, a hair dryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from La Casa Bonita.
- Location is excellent if you want to explore Bordeaux region by car. It’s close to the airport (but not too close), an hour drive from Saint-Emilion, 40 minutes from Arcachon and 30 minutes from Bordeaux city centre. The hosts were lovely and helpful, the accommodation great value for money. Can’t wait to go back and try the pool!
La vue sur la piscine et le jardin
Le petit déjeuner avec les croissants chauds
La sympathie des hôtes
La proximité avec Bordeaux
La table de massage
- Je recommande des gens très agréables, un petit coin de paradis ?
- la proximité avec le client, le calme, la simplicité ,l’acceuil
- Adresse incontournable : confort, intimité, calme, cadre, petit déjeuner top et l’accueil adorable du propriétaire aux petits soins pour que vous ne manquiez de rien, tout en étant hyper discret ! génial !
Bed and Breakfast
CheZ L – Chambre avec petit déjeuner
Located in Saint-Médard-en-Jalles, CheZ L – Chambre avec petit déjeuner provides accommodations with a private pool and private parking. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.Providing a terrace with pool views, this bed and breakfast also offers a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 3.4 miles from CheZ L – Chambre avec petit déjeuner.
- The.location was just what was needed? quite and safe.. The lady explained everything in French but we clearly understood all about the apartment . Afternoon tea and cakes and continental breakfast was highly satisfactory
Everything was great — in particular:
– the owner was so welcoming and flexible (as I arrived late: my plane was delayed by almost 2 hours)
– wifi connection was excellent
– the bed and pillows were so comfortable (I could have slept longer!)
La sécurité en rez-de-chaussée de la maison du propriétaire avec entrée et coin petit déjeuner privés
Le confort et les petits gâteaux fait maison
Salle de bains confortable
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié.
Tranquillité et indépendance appréciables.
Toilettes à part avec fenêtre
L’accueil chaleureux de Lucie et sa prévenance avant notre arrivée.
Le rapport qualité-prix compétitif incluant le petit-déjeuner.
L’emplacement même s’il faut compter en moyenne 35 à 40 mn pour se rendre au centre-ville de Bordeaux en voiture. Les accès sont peut-être plus aisés avec les transports en commun mais comme nous étions de passage pour une seule nuit, nous n’avons pas pris le temps de nous renseigner.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes du Parc d’Espagne
Located in Pessac, Chambres d’hôtes du Parc d’Espagne offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.Some units have a dining area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 4.3 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Parc d’Espagne.
- This is a beautiful place. The owners are fab. Breakfast was on the terrace and more than sufficient. We had homemade yogurt and jam, gorgeous Very quiet area and very handy for the airport. Just the place to relax. Also close to the tram line for visiting city centre
- Lovely property. The host was very friendly. Breakfast delivered to our apartment. Microwave and fridge a bonus.
- Le site, le silence, l’environnement et l’accueil très agréable
- La struttura carina e ben curata la titolare molto gentile e cordiale
- La maîtresse de maison à l’écoute, le calme de la propriété et un beau petit déjeuner !
Bed and Breakfast
Boasting a garden, Cristina offers accommodations in Pessac with free WiFi and garden views. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast have access to a terrace.The bed and breakfast is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also provides guests with a bathroom.An express breakfast is prepared each evening and left available for guests on a tray.Bordeaux is 5.6 mi from the bed and breakfast. Mérignac Airport is 3.1 mi from the property.
- In all my years traveling,it most the most basic breakfast left in the room,the day before.
Chambre propre et très confortable, avec une petite terrasse à disposition.
Merci beaucoup à notre hôte pour son accueil et ses conseils pour les restaurants du coin malgré notre réservation tardive.
Nous n’hésiterons pas à revenir pour un prochain passage à Bordeaux.
- petit déjeuner satisfaisant mais peut-être laisser le double de capsules pour les amateurs de café (comme moi) ou ajouter quelques sachets de café soluble et le thé autre que thé vert , sinon pour se restaurer très suffisant, bonne idée la tisane
- Cristina es muy agradable y el lugar con un encanto especial.
- Die ruhige, aber dennoch zentrale Lage ist ideal zum Entspannen und als Ausgangspunkt für Unternehmungen. Das geschmackvolle Ambiente und die Hilfsbereitschaft der Vermieterin führen dazu, dass man sich gleich wie zuhause fühlt. Vom Frühstück sollte man nicht zu viel erwarten. Wir fanden es voll in Ordnung.
Bed and Breakfast
Crisalys Chambres d’Hôtes
Crisalys Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Pessac and offers a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace. This property offers access to ping pong.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom. The kitchen features a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and there’s hot tub with a hair dryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.At Crisalys Chambres d’Hôtes guests are welcome to use a hot tub.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Attractive property not far from Bordeaux. Isabelle, the hostess, is very friendly and helpful and made our stay wonderful. Excellent breakfast including homemade marmalade and fresh fruit. Comfortable bed. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- The bed was soooo comfortable. Isabelle is great. The breakfast was really nice with home made crepes and yogurt.
- Everything:location,food,esthetics of every aspect of the surroundings,the upscale pillows and,foremost,Isabelle’s unflinching hospitality
- isabelle is a elegant friendly french lady the b and b is stunning and private she could not do enough for us even booking her favourite restaurant for us the room was beautiful and so clean breakfast was gorgous as well i cant say anything bad about the b and b 20 out of 10
- Beautiful room, very clean.very good host. Will book again .excellent breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
DUNE & OCEAN
Located in Le Haillan, DUNE & OCEAN offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and a garden.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 4.4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Château Pape Clément
Surrounded by 60 hectares of vineyards, Château Pape Clément, Grand Cru Classé of Graves, is located 5 mi from the heart of Bordeaux. Part of the castle was built in the 16th-century. Free WiFi is available throughout.Decorated with 19th-century furniture, the rooms also have modern facilities such as a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee maker and air conditioning. Made of marble, the private bathrooms come with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include, ironing facilities and a fan.Breakfast is homemade and includes breads, pastries, fresh fruit, homemade jam and yogurt. Upon reservation, wine tastings and gastronomic evening meals are available.At Château Pape Clément you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.Arcachon Bay is 19 mi away, and the property offers free parking. Mérignac Airport is 5 mi away.
- Beautiful historic Chateau inside and outside. Enjoyed the staff, morning breakfast and walking the grounds to enjoy the flowers, trees and vineyard.
I booked this as our last night in luxury before flying home. Only a 15 minute drive to the airport it was ideal. The property itself though excelled in my expectations. Its truely beautiful and steapped in history.
The room was beautiful and the staff were extreamly helpful.
We arrived at 1pm had lunch on the terrace and the took the 2.30 wine tour-which is included in the accommodation.
It was very interesting and such a beautiful place to see.
The grounds to the property are fabulous, we spend a good few hours exploring, another couple had an organised picnic which looked extremely romantic.
In the evening we went to the local town, large choice of restaurants and types of food, highly recommend the sushi bar.
The property was everything I expected and much more- highly recommended.
- The room are amazing, give you this chateau experience. Staff is really attentive and helpful. Great breakfast.
WOW – WOW – WOW… If you want to stay at a place where you feel like family, this is it.
Upon arrival we were taken on a guided tour of the chateau, vineyard and even behind the scenes areas – peek in on a banquet being setup and rooftop views. WOW!!! WORTH every penny.
We took the wine making course and had a blast. Got to bring home the bottle of wine we each made. THANK YOU Jeremy for a wonderful experience.
THANK YOU to all the welcoming and friendly staff for our amazing stay (I will not say once in a lifetime experience because we will be back to visit this family).
Breakfast with the peacocks was a blast… JUST GO, it is worth it.
- We found this place by accident so glad we did beautiful relaxing place will definitely be back
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-jean-dʼillac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-dʼIllac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!